Author Topic: Stupid Hoes!  (Read 1538 times)

Offline Brooklyn Carter

• View Profile
    • Brooklyn Carter
Stupid Hoes!
« on: December 29, 2011, 05:51:31 PM »
 So this is what I have to look forward to? As in competition. Funny!

F*CK!

Brooklyn tosses her iPhone in the corner chair, frustrated about her first match, she walks over to the end table grabbing the dutch out of the ash tray, the same one she smoked on earlier before falling back to sleep.

She takes two hits and lets out a small cough, she laughs to herself reaching for her phone again, she places it in the iPod Deck and scrolls down to Nicki Minaj in her music player.

DEDICATION:

I get it crackin’ like a bag bag?
Bitch talkin she the queen, when she looking like a lab rat
I’m Angelina, you Jennifer
C’mon bitch, you see where Brad at
Ice my wrist’s and I piss on bitches

Stupid hoes is my enemy
stupid hoes is so wack
Stupid hoe shoulda befriended me
Then she coulda prolly came back.

You’re a stupid hoe
You’re a stupid hoe

F-ck you stupid hoe
I said f-ck a stupid hoe,
F-ck a stupid hoe
I said f-ck a stupid hoe,
F-ck a stupid hoe

Yo, BROOKLYN...TURN THAT DOWN REAL QUICK!

Brooklyn presses the stop on her phone and looks up, standing in front of her was her younger brother London, she places the phone on the counter, takes another hit of the dutch and passes it to her brother.

London: So this chick your wrestling, she's serious!

Brooklyn: [Laughs] Serious? Serious as in what? Serious to win the match, or too serious to believe how delusional this chick really is.

London: I wanna say both.

Brooklyn: Okay, so what did [Pauses] What's the bitch name again? Jolly Rancher or something like that right?

London: I don't know, I really didn't pay attention to the name but from what I hear, she was talking some serious trash about you sis, I mean like some crazy shit.

Brooklyn: And what else is new? London, you know people have been talking trash about us since we were fucking fifteen years old, who cares? Those lame comments that this chick is making about me, doesn't bother me at all.

London: Are you ready for the match though? You haven't wrestled in some time and I really think this chick is some competition.

Brooklyn smiles as she ashes the dutch, she reaches for her laptop and types in SCW Main website, she scrolls through the car until she finds the name of her opponent.

Brooklyn: Kandi Washington! Damn, where the fuck did I get Jolly Rancher from?

London: It's the weed, and you probably got the munchies.

Brooklyn: So, who is she? I mean what are her accomplishments, is wrestling her only career? I mean who is this bitch?

London: I looked through her bio and it wasn't really anything impressive, she was calling herself like the Queen of wrestling or something.

Brooklyn: Typical cocky bitch.

London: And she called you ghetto or something and said your weave was fake horse hair and a bunch of bullshit, like I couldn't really tell why she was so angry, maybe her period is on? Maybe she hasn't got any dick in a long time, who knows, but the girl was very aggressive.

Brooklyn: She was only trying to prove a point, all the girls do. But I have nothing against her though, I'm actually proud of her and excited to wrestle this little girl, maybe after I beat her she'll learn to tone her attitude down and stop making petty little threats.

London: You seem so calm.

Brooklyn: I am calm, because I am so tired of the usual. Why do you think I left my last company? So many girls, and it was just all talk, talk, talk, talk, talk! No real COMPETITION. Just a bunch of STUPID HOES claiming to be the best, but once I stepped foot in the ring with them, I shut them down, and it was the end of that.

London: It's a new company, and a new year Brooklyn, so please try and stick around here. All these contract changes and moves is giving me a fucking headache and I'm tired sis.

It's funny because I never really knew how all this moving and switching careers would have such a huge effect on my brother, he's only 19 and still learning. Since I was 18, I've always been involved in entertainment, I did a couple modelling gigs in New York and London, made a couple appearances in videos and did some TV shows, but nothing to major.

I decided to give all that up at 21, I wanted something different and ever since I was a little girl I always dreamed about stepping in the ring. After seeing people like Ricky Steamboat, Hulk Hogan, Sting, and The Rock wrestling. I just knew that's what I wanted to do, I was always such a health nut and a sports freak, so during high school I was always known as the pretty athletic girl who played all the sports and still managed to graduate high school with a 3.5, my parents never complained.

Brooklyn: You don't have to worry about me this time around, I think I finally found a place I feel comfortable in. And plus the schedule mixes along with my schedule so that's a good thing.

London: I am concerned about this match though, I really think with this being your first match, you really need to impress not only the audience but the people backstage, especially if you want to move up in this company.

Brooklyn: I won't toot my own horn and say I'm the best, I don't make silly little threats like these other chicks out here. Kandi is pathetic and she knows it, she isn't happy with herself or the people around her and honestly if my face was like hers then I would walk around hating the world to. I give her credit for being so confident, but the confidence she has is so trashy, and she's way to cocky. But that's fine because all she needs is someone to kick her ass, maybe knock some sense into her head then she will learn how to talk and address people.

Don't get me wrong though, London and I never really grew up with the perfect life, we both got good grades, but the lifestyle we endured was not the best. We had painful events happen just like everyone else, and it was me at the end of the day raising my brother and still doing so.

We both were born and raised in Philadelphia, it was hard, living in the area we were in, the people we had to deal with, the rats, the roaches, the electricity being cut off, to my father punishing my brother because of his sexuality, from my mother scolding me because of how I choose my career. Instead of being a Lawyer, supposedly one of Philadelphia's best Lawyers, turned actress, turned model, and now sports entertainer.

My mother is still upset with the decision I made, but it was more for me then her and I'm proud of what I've become. I'm still young, making bad decisions, making good decisions, but this lifestyle I chose, I would never give up.

\'user

Brooklyn smiles

London: That smile, you are crazy.

Brooklyn: I'm not crazy, just happy. I'm happy that this chick spent most of her day, most of her energy mentioning my name, she can talk all the trash she wants, I just hope all that lip comes with the full package. I hate bitches that talk, be about your shit, because once we step foot in that ring, them words won't matter.

London: I love your aggression too.

Brooklyn: Its not about being aggressive, Its about being real and that's exactly what I am going to do. I don't have to sit back and talk about how I'm going to beat this person or how I'm going to take this person out, London you know me, I rather give action then to sit back and say what I'm going to do. I appreciate that love she was giving me in her little promo or whatever you wanna call it, but I'm pass all that talk and bullshit, just meet me in the ring bitch and we'll see who comes out victorious.

But in all honesty I was excited to step back in the ring, and even though I haven't been gone that long I was still nervous, not about loosing, but more of messing up. I like to keep a match interesting and moving, none of that slow technical shit, but when people step in the ring with me, just be ready for a challenge.

Luchador Style was more my thing, high flying, and flying all around the ring was something I was use to. So I was excited to see what I could pull of in this match against Kandi, I really didn't want to waste to much energy because she's the type of bitch I can't respect.

Brooklyn laughs as she scrolls through some of Kandi's photos on her personal site.

Brooklyn: Honesty London, I can't look at this chick no more because her face is atrocious. She reminds me of a soon to be version of the Cat Lady, the girl with all the surgery to her face.

London looks over at the computer.

London: She isn't that bad looking.

Brooklyn: She's close, or maybe it's the pictures that make her eyes look all crazy, and then I can see she likes to cake her face in make up.

London: She's trying.

Brooklyn: Not hard enough.

I was overly excited for this match, not so much for it being my first match with the company, but more excited of who I was facing. I never was to big on females who put other females down for their own pleasure, or to make themselves feel better and the fact that I would jump down to their level made me feel even worst.

Kandi talked a lot about me, she doesn't know me. But I guess she needed a good promo and she felt that bashing me was the best approach, good for her. But that's where I lost respect for her, only because she took that route.

I know this match for sure will go down in history as one of the best, but it will also go down in history for Kandi since it will be her first and last match, any bitch that disrespect me gets laid out flat, and I stay true to my word.

Brooklyn: It doesn't matter, I'm done talking about this chick and I am ready to eat.

London: Chinese?

Brooklyn: I'm down.

Brooklyn rises out of the chair grabbing her coat of the coat rack, she reaches for her iPhone and small bags and heads out the door, behind her London locks up the apartment and the scene fades to black.
>
Don't get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are....
Bad Bitches, I'm Ya Leader.