Author Topic: You only get one chance with me, honey...  (Read 1555 times)

Kandi Washington

You only get one chance with me, honey...
« on: December 27, 2011, 01:56:55 AM »

"THE FIRST LADY OF WRESTLING"
\'user
"FLIPPING THE FUCK OUT"

Scene 01 – Ms. Washington is LIVID!

Visual: The scene opens to a penthouse in California as Kandi Washington is inside. Madison Lewis is inside the sitting room as she’s sitting on the white sofa. Ethan White is in the kitchen with a glass of wine. Drake Knight is standing by the door with his arms folded across his chest. William Allen and Kandi Washington are standing in the corridor of the penthouse. William Allen is wearing a black suit with a dress-up shirt and red tie. Kandi Washington is wearing a light blue spaghetti strap dress, silver ankle-strapped heeled shoes; hair primped up, and loop earnings in her ears. She has her hands on her hips, she leans in, and her voice rose as she speaks to William Allen.

Kandi Washington: Opening act!?

Visual: She pauses and shows difficulties to comprehend what is going on.

Kandi Washington: OPENING ACT!?

Visual: She is livid.

Kandi Washington: When was I just an opening act William!?

Visual: She shouts as he shakes his head.

William Allen: It was the best I could do Kandi and besides it’s your debut. What do you expect?

Kandi Washington: I expect for you to do your job and manage to put me in the Bombshell Championship match I deserve!

William Allen: Do you think Mark Ward and Christian Underwood are just going to hand you a title match in your debut?

Visual: She smirks and tilts her head down.

Kandi Washington: If they were smart businessmen, yes. I think it proves how ineffective both men are to operate SCW properly. This is pathetic!

William Allen: What do you want me to do Ms. Washington? I can’t work wonders when you have yet to prove yourself in the ring. Do something this week and I will do my best to make sure you’re the next challenger for the Bombshell Championship.

Visual: She raises her hands with her mouth wide open.

Kandi Washington: Oh yippie! Maybe I should just lie down and let all these stupid whores fuck me too, huh?

Visual: She says sarcastically.

Kandi Washington: You see William; you’re going to do your best to get me in the current Bombshell Championship match against both Kittie and Raynin. When it comes to being champion, either of those stupid bitches understand the concept!

William Allen: I can try Ms. Washington, but…

Kandi Washington: It sounds like you’re about to come up with another excuse and I don’t want to hear it. Do yourself a favor and get me the match!

Visual: He shakes his head as he goes to turn around.

Kandi Washington: And I do not want any other mess ups in this company William! I want to be the best Bombshell in SCW and I want it fucking now!

Visual: She stomps her foot on the hard wood floor as she snaps her fingers. She turns around and walks further into the living room. William Allen leaves the penthouse as he passes her bodyguard Drake Knight. Kandi looks over to Madison.

Kandi Washington: When did I hire ineffective counsel!?

Visual: Madison looks around as she just shrugs her shoulders.

Kandi Washington: I am the first lady of SCW and they book me against some stupid whore named Brooklyn Carter. Who do I look like? I am not Kittie; I don’t open the show, I main event period!

Visual: As she says it, she says it with authority and stomping her heeled shoe on the hard wood floor. Madison sits down and looks cautious as you can tell Kandi does not look too impress right now. Then there’s music heard in the background and Kandi’s attention goes to another room in the penthouse. The scene switches over to a commercial for a moment.

Scene 02 – Taking her frustrations out on anybody!

Visual: When the scene returns from a commercial break, the scene appears to be in that room where music is playing. The song on the radio is, “Brooklyn” by Lil Kim and Ethan White is rapping to it with his back turned to the door. So when Kandi opens the door and walks into the room, she carefully closes the door behind her. She folds her arms across her chest and leans back against the door as she watches Ethan White rap the song. As it gets to one of the verses, it is when the cameras zooms in.

Ethan White: Brooklyn, Brooklyn, that’s where I’m from!

Visual: Kandi walks inside the room and rolls her eyes. She places her right hand on her hip as she tilts her head staring at the back of Ethan White with disgust.

Kandi Washington: Turn off that crap!

Visual: Ethan turns around to see Kandi standing by the door. He leans down and turns off the radio. He smiles.

Ethan White: What!?

Kandi Washington: I don’t want to hear anything that has to do with Brooklyn, ok? I don’t know why any “rapper” would want to represent a city filled with rift raft, trash, and gutter rats; and I sure the hell would never understand why somebody would pick the name Brooklyn to name their child! Brooklyn has to be the most disgusting place on Earth and anybody who wants anything to do with Brooklyn is as cheap as a swap meet!

Ethan White: OK girl!? You know it better than I do. I know these bitches don’t know what they’re thinking. Girl, I don’t even know why we’re wasting our time with SCW.

Kandi Washington: Finally, you said something that makes sense. William is supposed to be my agent and obviously these other talents have better agents because how am I not in the main event? Why am I not competing for my Bombshell Championship? As the first lady of SCW, I should be the champion damn it!

Ethan White: I feel you girly and I think it’s total robbery. It’s totally not fair and I feel you should be champion. This company isn’t ready for somebody like you though. You tell it how it is and not afraid of the consequences.

Kandi Washington: That’s cause I’m a real woman, Ethan. Ethan, I’m not one of these submissive whores who suck dick because I like it. I suck dick to get what I want. If I don’t get what I want, I bite it off and then shuck in some random field so the coyotes can munch off it. You’re right that this company is not ready for me, but I’m here, and I ain’t fucking going nowhere!

Ethan White: Bitch, you have the mouth of a trucker.

Kandi Washington: So fucking what? Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! I love saying the word fuck! What is the company going to do? Put a censor on me? I’ve been sued by networks before, it’s not that big of a deal!

Ethan White: Speaking of fucking, my ass is still hoping for some sweet cock. I think I might just have to give one of the boys in SCW a call!

Visual: He bites down on his right index finger as he pretends to look innocently sweet. Kandi rolls her eyes and shrugs it off as she then begins to walk out of the room. The scene fades to a commercial break.

Scene 03 – Cutting her opponent down to size!

Visual: The scene reopens up as they are now inside Kandi Washington’s penthouse bedroom. She’s lying sideways on the bed as she flips her hair over the shoulder, leaning her head back, and pursing her lips together as she glares up at the ceiling. When the door is heard opening and Madison Lewis walks through the door with a camera man and microphone in hand, Kandi focuses her attention on her. Kandi starts to look down at her nails as Kandi has an evil grin on her face.

Madison Lewis: Kandi, my dear it’s that time.

Visual: Kandi sits up on the bed, swings over to the edge, and crosses her legs as she leans a bit to her side.

Kandi Washington: Oh God, is this where we talk about my opponent, who I have the opportunity to air her dirty panties?

Madison Lewis: Yes, you know it!

Kandi Washington: I don’t think Brooklyn would much appreciate me airing her skid mark panties on national television, but that’s how the cookie crumbles when Kandi is around.

Visual: She smirks.

Kandi Washington: And with Cookie around, there aren’t many crumbs on the floor! She’s like a human vacuum when it comes to food.

Madison Lewis: Ouch, I bet they won’t be taking kindly to that.

Kandi Washington: I only wished it was that fat ass poster child for Oreos and Cheetos I was facing than Brooklyn. At least she is a little bit more interesting than that snoozefest Brooklyn!

Madison Lewis: So how do you feel about your debut being an opening match?

Visual: She purses her lips and shakes her head.

Kandi Washington: This is only another way for the administration to keep Kandi down and away from claiming what rightfully belongs to her. They want to hype up this match with Kittie and Raynin, but what the fuck have those cunts done that I haven’t? Kittie runs around saying people are going to be pussy whipped, but if she’s not careful I’ll slap her with my fucking 12” dildo!

Visual: Madison turns to the camera.

Madison Lewis: Oh and she means just that!

Visual: Madison turns back to Kandi.

Madison Lewis: Many people are saying this is the SCW’s way of seeing if you have what it takes to compete for the Bombshell Championship.

Kandi Washington: Well of course I do, I’m not that fucking whore who’s sucking Mark Ward’s dick underneath his desk begging for a handout. I’m not Misty botching up a match because she doesn’t know how to hit a high-flying move to save her life! Hell, I have the credentials to be the top bitch in this division. I have the credentials to star in a main event and make the world love Kandi Washington! Why do that for SCW? If they insist on booking me against boring bitches like Brooklyn Carter, then they are going to get a big fuck you from Ms. Washington! Trust me, piss me off and you might end up in a coma.

Visual: Madison nods and shakes her finger to the camera.

Madison Lewis: Yes, boss men she is talking to you. Kandi laughs in the face of authority, not to mention bitch slaps them to hell! But anyway Kandi, this woman is seven years younger than you and appears to be starting out fresh… wouldn’t it be safe to say she could look up to you as a mentor?

Visual: Kandi rolls her eyes and cringes at the thought.

Kandi Washington: Do I look like I do charity bitch? Unless it’s a tax write off I ain’t doing it! I am not picking up a worthless and boring bitch to help because she’s new in this business. She’s twenty-two years old, she needs to put her big girl panties on and learn the game. If she doesn’t, she is going to be consumed by far worst bitches than me. I’m not all about putting my weight in a match. I am more about doing a lot of light lifting and walking away from a match unharmed. I am all about the glitz and glamour this business brings. I am about winning championships and not defending them. I am all about kidnapping belts and having them mysteriously disappear, so owners have no belt to put on the line in a match.

Madison Lewis: I know it’s so evil of you, but clever at the same time. Kandi, the good thing about being in the opening act you will be the bitch who opens the show. The superstars and bombshells after you have to outdo you. We all know how hard that is to do.

Kandi Washington: Of course it is hard to do. Who do I look like, Kittie? I can hold my own in the rankings department. I’m number one all across the board. I know the positives of opening the show, trust me. Do you think I care about giving these idiots a good show? They don’t pay my bills; they don’t sign my checks; and they sure the hell don’t dictate whether or not I get a title shot! These people are not privileged enough to witness me make history in the opening match against Brooklyn. Brooklyn sure the hell doesn’t deserve to stand in the same ring against me. I will show the world and SCW why I and Brooklyn are basically incomparable. I hope Brooklyn brings tissue with her because she’ll be crying a river once she gets LICKED!

Visual: She licks her lips seductively as she flips her hair over the shoulder.

Madison Lewis: Oh and she doesn’t mean in the nasty way; she’s talking about punting YOU right in your big ass head! And hopefully she knocks that mop of a weave off your head, so you can at least get some dick. Holla!

Visual: Kandi stands up and walks over to the mirror hanging above her dresser. She slides her hands down her tight body.

Kandi Washington: Look at me… I might have a weave in my hair, but does it look like a mop to you? No, it’s professionally done with real hair. Unlike Brooklyn who uses horse hair. In case she doesn’t realize it, the hair is from a horse’s ass! She is wearing shit hair on top of it. Brooklyn can think she’ll be a factor in this company, but she’s silly to think she ever get above me in this company. She will stay at the bottom with fat ass McGee, Misty, and the whore Angelica. Let me tell you something Madison and Brooklyn, how you look has a massive bearing on where you get into this industry. Brooklyn, you don’t look like a champion. You don’t look like girlfriend material. Hell, you don’t even look like a FUCKING bombshell! You look like that bitch a man pulls his dick out for and tells you not to disclose the event in question. Men are ashamed of being associated with you. Get it through your skull! You’re a ugly looking skinny turd! Somebody ought to flush you down the toilet to prevent you from breaking anymore mirrors and cameras. I can’t wait until I can take my brand new black boot and ram it straight into your teeth. I’ll give you a make-over to make you never want to leave the house again!

Visual: Madison tries to butt in, but Kandi holds her hand up to her. She brings it back as she runs it through her hair.

Kandi Washington: This your FIRST and LAST meeting with me, so I suggest you make it a good one. You better not make me regret coming to San Diego to whoop your ass because if you do, I’ll make sure THIS industry outlaws you from ever joining another wrestling promotion. Yeah bitch, I have this business wrapped around my perfectly beautiful little finger. Now this interview on Kandi-TV is a wrap!

Visual: She struts off from the dresser as the cameras are left on Madison Lewis.

Madison Lewis: What do you know? The bitch got mean, nasty, and viral. She is taking out the trash, kicking ass, and taking names. Haha, SCW you’re in trouble now! Holler at your girl if you want to ask Kandi a question to be displayed on the next Kandi-TV! Buh-bye for now!

Visual: She waves as the scene fades to black with Madison pushing up her bra and her cleavage teasing the SCW male fan base.