Author Topic: I want my title back! And a new PS3 controller!  (Read 2571 times)

Offline J2H

• View Profile
    • J2H
I want my title back! And a new PS3 controller!
« on: December 22, 2011, 04:12:57 PM »
 A huge flatscreen television is seen, at least seventy inches big. A war game flashes on the screen, soliders falling to bullets and grenades. The camera moves out a little to see James Huntington-Hawkes sitting in front of it, an set of ipod earbuds rest in his ears, as he holds a Playstation 3 controller in his hand

JHHIII: Die! Die! Die! I said die you Nazi!

James continues to focus at the screen, while out of the corner of the shot, Simpson, James's butlet slash bodyguard is seen walking towards him, holding a tray with a drink on it. He places it down on a table next to James and tries to get the young man's attention.

Simpson: Sir... Sir...

Not having much luck in his attempts to shake the young man from his focus, or the music blasting down his ears...

Simpson: They don't pay me enough for this.

Simpson puts a hand on James's shoulder, causing him to jump up. James furiously rips the earbuds away from his ears, throwing down the controller.

JHHIII: Simpson you idiot! You just made me die on that game! It's all your fault that a German killed me!

Simpson: I do apologize master James, but I have brought you your afternoon refreshment.

James glares down at the drink, picking it up and taking a gulp before throwing it down on to the table, causing some to spill.

JHHIII: Too much ice! You know I only like five cubes, no more, no less, and clean that mess up!

Simpson sighs as he walks away, picking up a the drink as he turns to walk away. He walks out of shot and James picks up the controller again, pressing a button down, with no response from the game system.

JHHIII: SIMPSON!

James yells out, bellowing across the big room. Simpson returns seconds later, a cloth in his hand and wipes over the table, removing the liquid of the spilled drink.

Simpson: You yelled master James?

JHHIII: I called Simpson, not yelled, called

James's voice turns quiet with anger.

JHHIII: This stupid controller doesn't work anymore, I want a new one, I want you to go get me a new one right away.

Simpson: Yes sir

JHHIII: Before you do that, I want you to get on the telephone to that Underwood guy, that, that, that throwback from the eighties rock era and demand that he gets my title back from that bear, that thing cost me thousands of dollars out of my own money.

Simpson turns away from James, a smile on his big face. Simpson straightens his bowtie and turns back to James.

Simpson: Master James, I have already spoken to Mr Underwood about this matter while we finalized your Sin City Wrestling contract, Mr Underwood has agreed to meet with you on the next show, but as we're on the subject of wrestling, I thought maybe...

James looks at Simpson, his eyes narrowed.

JHHIII: I don't pay you to think Simpson, I pay you to do!

Simpson: Yes sir, but this contract is to wrestle.

JHHIII: I know, first I'm going to take back my Universal title from that bear, then I'm going to beat everyone and win that heavyweight title and be famous around the world, without people thinking I'm that stupid singer! I can sing better then him anyway!

Simpson turns away again, raising his eyebrow before turning back to James.

Simpson: But sir, you've never had any wrestling training.

JHHIII: How hard can it be? I've watched the show, they all suck, especially those really big guys, they suck, I don't. I'm rich, no rich man sucks, or they wouldn't be rich!

Simpson: A valid point indeed sir

Simpson shakes his head as James turns away but stops as James turns back.

Simpson: Maybe we should find you someone to help advance your training then young James, help you refine your craft and be better then everyone.

JHHIII: I don't need someone like that Simpson.

Simpson: But sir, think of the possibilities, this person could teach you so many things, you might be able to wrestle in your sleep, no one has been able to do that.

James smiles and nods.

JHHIII: I can be the first!

Simpson: Indeed sir. I met a very nice young lady at the show last week, a Ms Jameson, she was visiting friends and used to be a wrestler. I think she'd make a fine teacher.

JHHIII: A woman? No! I don't need to be taught by some girl!

Simpson: Sir, this young lady is very talented, I looked her up, she can teach you how to be a champion in your sleep. You want to be able to wrestle in your sleep, don't you?

JHHIII: I do, I want to be the first.

Simpson: Then you should consider this.

JHHIII: Make it happen.

Simpson: Yes master James.

Simpson turns around and starts to walk off, but James yells out.

JHHIII: And don't forget that controller!

The scene fades out  
>