Author Topic: The Kings Speech  (Read 2597 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
The Kings Speech
« on: December 22, 2011, 03:23:50 PM »
 The scene starts in a brightly decorated room, a Christmas tree, brightly decorated in the background is seen, covered in red and gold decorations. The camera turns to co-owner "Hot Stuff" Mark Ward, sitting in a huge leather chair. He looks down the camera and tilts his head

HS: I know a lot of you won't get this, but over in England, we have a thing on Christmas day, the Queen's Speech, where the old girl babbles on about how much the country has sunk, and how we can improve it. Well fuck that, it's time to listen to the King of Sin City Wrestling

Hot Stuff rubs his chin.

HS: I'm not really here to talk about the shit of the country, nor the shit of Sin City Wrestling, but I'm here on a different note.

Hot Stuff rolls his shoulders back and tilts his head.

HS: First off, I wanna speak about everyone in Sin City Wrestling. I wanna thank you all for being around, and turning this place in to the fastest growing federation there is. Well, credit where it's due, credit to me for putting you all in the same arena and giving you the freedom to kick the hell out of each other. Yes, I know, I'm amazing, I take thank yous in beer and strippers.

Hot Stuff smirks

HS: So far, Christian and I have busted our bollocks bringing the fans the best action we can, just for your entertainment. Also, I have to do something I never thought I'd do.

Hot Stuff shakes his head slowly in disappointment.

HS: I gotta thank my idiot cousin, Matt Ward, for all the backstage shit he does. Yes I know, it's not like me to give credit to the runt of the litter in the Ward family, but since SCW started, Matt has done a lot of the backstage stuff without anyone knowing or giving credit, so now Matt, they know, that's your Christmas present from me.

Hot Stuff continues to shake his head

HS: Damn that hurt to give him credit.

Hot Stuff runs his fingers through his short dark hair.

HS: Ok, I lied when I said I wouldn't talk about shit of the company, but ah well, sue me. I'm gonna talk to you Spike.

Hot Stuff's face turns very serious very quickly

HS: Spike, when this place started, I offered you that olive branch, I put my hand out to you and gave your punk arse a chance to redeem yourself a little, take back that career I took away from you all those years ago. I said after day one when you told me where I could shove that contract, that I always get what I want, and I did, I got you back under my control, but just like a spoilt little brat, that rebellous side kicked in.

Hot Stuff smiles.

HS: I love the little rebels Spike, it just means I get to slap the idiot out of you. I know you like giving gifts. You gave me Angelica, which in fairness, was a gift that just keeps giving, but that second gift. That second gift of Jordan Williams was way off the mark of what I like Spike. I should have expected it from you though. Come haunt me from my past with a guy like Jordan Williams, my trainer, my mentor, my tag team partner, Brought him back to kick my arse? Really? The truth is I suppassed his talent within months of knowing him, for years, I carried him, I made him look good. All you've done is put Jordan in the way of a long overdue whooping from the boss. Look back all those years Spike, not once did Jordan and I end up in the ring against each other, you've just put him in the firing line.

Hot Stuff puts his palms out flat

HS: But it's Christmas my friend, the season of good will, and all the rest of that commercial bollocks. It is the season for giving, so Spike, I have something for you, I have a gift for you that you're not likely to forget. This is not a pop down the local Walmart, this is one I've looked all over the world for. I haven't had chance to leave America in a while, I haven't been back to England in a long time, but I'm neither in America or England right now, I've gone far and wide to find this present for you and I'm going to give it to you Spike, I'm gonna give it to you on the next Climax Control. If you fancy bringing Jordan and Misty to the ring to see this, you can, hell you can bring the whole lot of your disjointed little Adams Family lot. Bring Jamie, bring Kittie, fly in the whole clan, cause this one is gonna be the best damn present you'll ever receive.

Hot Stuff smirks at the camera

HS: Screw happy holidays, Merry Christmas Sin City Wrestling, Merry Christmas Spike

The camera fades out
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!