Author Topic: It will be a night to "Dismember!"  (Read 1912 times)

Offline Blaque Hart

• The FRANCHISE
    • View Profile
    • Blaque Hart Bruce Evans
It will be a night to "Dismember!"
« on: December 09, 2011, 04:36:55 PM »
 (The scene opens up panning around the home office of Blaque Hart Bruce Evans. Once again showcasing the wall of trophies and titles he's held throughout his career. The camera pans around showing the black leather sofa with matching loveseat, a giant plasma flat screen haning on the wall directly across from the desk of Bruce Evans, and a chair sitting in front of the desk as well. All over the walls are picutres from the career of Evans etc.... We zoom in on the office door as it turns and in walks Bruce. Evans is wearing blue jean shorts, a white Canadian Hitmen hockey jersey. with his hair out of it's usual ponytail. He's also wearing house slippers and is carrying a bottle of water. He walks into the office and over to the desk where he sits down the bottle of water and takes a seat in the reclining chair behind the desk. Looking into the camera he begins to speak)

BHBE: December to Dismember... What a lovely title that is isn't it? Even more so it's so fitting seeing as to who I'm put up against. A man who can't control his "entourage" let along his money problems. Nick Jones... Having money problems are we? Haha. Well if you'd been more like me. More of a professional. Save your "BIG" money that you made in the big promotions, you wouldn't be in this situation now would you? What gets my attention about you is how hard you try to come off as this hard ass son of a bitch that does what he wants when he wants. The problem with that Nick is that you're not! Cut out the bullshit, take off that mask you wear and be yourself...

(Bruce takes a brief pause and takes a sip from the water bottle)

BHBE: I've seen you in action, hell I've teamed with you. So the advantage I took from our loss in that tag match was brilliant. I got to see first hand all your flaws, and all your skills, which very little there were. You walk around this this group of thugs, losers, never amounting to be shit people surrounding you. I guess you think you need them. I guess you think you're some big superstar that can't go out unless you're surrounded by these punks. I'll put that to an end in one quick sentence Nick. You're NOTHING! You're a NOBODY! Always have been and always will be! You see you sit there and talk about how you were in this big promotion. How you were the star over there. How you made the big bucks over there. Well Nick... sorry to break it to you but this is a whole new ballgame. You started out with the rest of us in this company... At the bottom having to prove yourself. Nothing is handed out around here, you earn every little damn thing you get here, and if you ever want to be a big name around here, a big superstar, making the big money, then you roll with the BIGGEST of the BIG! The Legend, The Franchise Player, the ICON.... Mr. Blaque Hart Bruce Evans!

(As Bruce pauses he lets out an arrogant laugh followed by an even more arrogant smile. He again takes a sip of water and begins looking around at all the trophies, plaques and belts around his office)

BHBE: You see, all of this history here is something I earned. Sure alot of people say I've bitched my way into anything I've ever won, but the bottom line is I got the job done. That's all that matters. Doesn't matter how I did it at all. Yea I'm a sneaky, self centered, arrogant, cocky asshole... but in the end I always get what I want. What I want now is the biggest prize in the business at this point and that is the World Championship of Sin City Wrestling. So December to Dismember is the time that I will guarantee to get that much closer to that title. You see Nick it's gonna be me and you. One on One. Man versus... well boy... No tag teaming this time, no bullshitting this time. We all know had it not been for you I'd still be in that tag tournament. But I'm not gonna bitch and complain about it. Because for the longest, I've been telling the punks in the higher ups that I am not a tag wrestler. So they did the right thing and granted me this number one contender's singles match...

(Again pausing, Bruce picks up some paper work off the desk and mouths through some of them, a big grin fills his face)

BHBE: So if.... I mean WHEN I beat you NICK JONES. I get my world title shot! What I've been here for since day one. I've done my share of putting people "over". That part is done. I'm done teaming with worthless nobodies to get them some recognition. Now it's bout time I go back to what I do best. That being running thhis company. As the World Heavyweight Champion. First I'll get you in the ring Mr. Jones and teach you how it should be done. I'll once again give you some glory and attention by letting you grace the same ring as me, but then it has to end. The madness has to stop. The every show working with all of you students must come to an end... because then, then is when I get back the spot of the leader of this industry. I don't care what comapny, what talents, it doesn't matter to me. Right now the company with the spotlight on it is SIN CITY WRESTLING, and I am going to be the man holding that torch!

(Bruce scuffles through more paperwork on his desk, he then reaches over to grab his cell phone also on top of the desk, he looks through it and puts it back down)

BHBE:Gabriel, J.T. Underwood. Hey boys! Are you having fun in the main event spotlight right now? I truly hope you are. You see I'm a man that gives credit where credit is dur. I've watched every match you've been in so far in Sin City Wrestling. I admit, I'm impressed. WHY? Because when I see punks like you giving it your all, it only pushes me that much harder. It motivates me, and wakes me up like NEVER before. It takes me take to when I first started in this bussiness. The young, hungry, thirsty, NEVER GIVING UP Bruce Evans. So keep it up, keep it going "boys"! Keep that spot nice and warm, keep that title nice and warm, because sooner than later one of you will be wrapping it around my waist. I don't care if it's you Gabriel, first ever world champion around here, or you J.T. man that refuses to give up. I'll be watching your match at the next show, paying close attention. Catching all of your action and taking notes like a true pioneer of this sport would do. After I beat Nick Jones, after I dismember that Eminem wanna be, I'm coming for what should have been mine all alone. So have fun kissing the bosses asses and keeping that main event spot while you can, because after December to Dismember, there will be a number one contender, and after that, there will be another title to hang to my years of accomplishments you see here. Nick Jones, you've finally met your match boy, it's high time I slap the "WIGGER" out of you....

(Bruce laughs hysterically before pickinng up the bottle of water and taking a large gulpe from it. He then continues to look around at the titles and trophies and plaques on the wall and case around the room as the camera pans around the room and finally dims out)
The Franchise Player</font color>