Author Topic: Just give me the tag team titles  (Read 1604 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Just give me the tag team titles
« on: November 26, 2011, 10:30:00 AM »
 Scene 1-Concern and Frustration
The scene shows Casey Williams relaxing in his hotel room and then decides to give Laura a call to talk.

Casey-“Hey Laura, how are you?”

Laura-“I am great, Casey.  How are you?”

Casey-“I am alright, just concerned for Ryan.”

Casey then takes a deep breath before talking some more.

Casey-“I don’t know if you saw the last Climax Control, but Poisoned Power won, and then Ryan decided to drink some more after the match.”

Laura-“Oh man. I hope he can get himself ready for the next show.”

As soon as she says this, Laura decides to take a drink of water as Casey talks.

Casey-“That is the thing.  Christian Underwood saw him drinking and sent him home after the last show.  I know he isn’t on the card for the next show. I do hope he gets himself straightened out.  That is why I wanted him to join me in SCW to begin with.”

Laura-“I know you are concerned with him, but right now, there isn’t much more you can do than you have already done.  Who are you facing at the next Climax Control?”

Casey-“I am teaming with a guy named Blade Alexander. We are facing those Surf Boy punks.”

Laura-“Oh, I see.  I hope you and Blade can work as well together as you and Ryan did.”

As Laura says this, Casey takes a sip of water as Laura continues to talk.

Laura-”So, besides the situation with Ryan, what else is new?”

Casey-“You remember that punk “Blaque Hart” Bruce Evans.  The one I eliminated from the gauntlet and faced in the tag team match.”

After Casey says this, .Casey takes a drink of water and Laura responds to his comments.

Laura-“Yeah, I remember you talking about him. Why do you mention him?”

Casey-“He is still bitching about my eliminating him from that gauntlet. He also wasn’t able to “beat my ass” when we faced at Climax Control.”

Laura-“Well, he had his chance for revenge.  Seeing he never got the job done, it is his loss. You proved that the elimination of him was no fluke when you and Ryan won that match, simple as that.”

Casey-“I totally agree.  If he whines some more, I will go to Christian Underwood’s office and demand a match with that whiner and beat his ass once again.”

After Casey says this, Laura and Casey both take a drink of water before Casey speaks again.

Casey-“I am going to let you go now. I have to go get this frustration out that I have.”

Laura-“Okay.  I will talk to you later.”

Casey-“Bye.”

The scene fades to black as Casey hangs up the phone, and grabs his work out bag and leaves the hotel room.

Scene 2-Sending a message
The scene shows Casey at the gym working out, and he chooses to discuss his upcoming match, where he teams with Blade Alexander and is facing the Surf Boys in the Lethal Lottery Tournament for the vacant Tag Team Titles.  Casey first calls out his tag team partner, Blade Alexander.

“ Hey Blade, I hope you have been watching me in action the last 2 months.  Just so you know, I have one of the best records in SCW.  I know that you are undefeated, like me, in singles competition and you are 0-2 in triple threat or tag team matches.  I have been watching what you have done, and hope that we can work together as well as Ryan King and I have worked together, which is something I will discuss further at Climax Control.”

As soon as Casey says this, he takes a drink of his water, and continues to talk to Blade.

”I know that you want to be considered a threat here in SCW, and trust me, I do too.  With me, people will take us seriously when we win at Climax Control.  I know that you are more suited as a singles competitor, but the way I look at it, you do what you feel is best.  If you want to win championships here, play your strengths.”

Casey then heads over towards where the punching bag is, as he continues to talk.

”Together, we will dominate the tag team division for months to come if we do what we have to do to win, which, thus far, we have done with some success, granted not as much success as we may like.  I half expected you to win the World Title when both Ryan King and I were eliminated, but that didn’t happen.”

Casey then turns his attention to his opponents at Climax Control, the Surf Boys.

”Hey Surf Boys, you guys think that your Shrek jokes are funny.  Well, I have heard them all before. If you want to find myself a donkey, look in the fucking mirror at yourselves, and you will find 2 jackasses.  You guys are the biggest joke here in SCW.  I would rather listen to what Wyatt Peterson has to say then you two idiots.  At least when Wyatt talks with Tom, it has more relevance on the match at hand than whatever you dumb asses have to say. Just remember this, MC Hammer said it best when he said when he said "U Can’t Touch This".  You guys simply can't hang with me “

Casey then punches the punching bag to make an impact and then focuses on those Surf Boys again.

” Blade and I may not have as much experience teaming together as you guys do, but we will do whatever it takes to kick your asses.  We will show you what tag team wrestling is all about when we stream roll all over you.  You two have yet to have a serious threat to face, but when you get in the ring with us, we will dominate you guys like we know how to do best.  You will be amazed when you guys get beat by 2 of the best that SCW has to offer.“

Casey walks away from the punching bag and resume working out. He stops to get a drink of water, and continues to talk to the Surf Boys while walking on the treadmill.

Casey-“I am a man of my word.  I do what I set my mind to, and even if I am not as successful as I would like to be, I still do my best to get the job done.  I proved that when I said that Poisoned Power would win against Kid Karma and Bruce Evans.  Poisoned Power had been unsuccessful at High Stakes, first losing to Sinful Obsession, and then failing to win the World Title in that gauntlet match.  Ryan and I rebounded nicely, just like the New England Patriots did against the Jets on November 13th, whom had lost 2 in a row prior to that game.”

The scene fades to black as Casey leaves the gym at the end of his workout.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020