Author Topic: You guys know who I am!?!  (Read 1630 times)

Offline Blaque Hart

• The FRANCHISE
    • View Profile
    • Blaque Hart Bruce Evans
You guys know who I am!?!
« on: November 16, 2011, 11:49:45 PM »
  (The scene opens up panning around downtown Las Vegas on the Freemont Experience. It's a packed busy night as usual on the streets of Las Vegas, pimps with their girls, drug dealers, homeless people begging for money, showgirls taking pictures with tourist etc... Some cover band is on the center stage performing some out of tune old song with little to no response from the three people watching them. The camera then pans over to some cheap run down looking hotel right off the Freemont Experience. The paint is wearing off, the lights are flickering, and it looks abandoned. We enter the inside of the hotel and a rundown room. The room has out dated furniture, including a ripped dirty couch, old school television set with knobs on it, and a small torn looking bed with no box spring laying on the floor. Clothes are scattered all through the room as we finally see a distraught looking Bruce Evans sitting on a beat up couch. He's watching the television set and shaking his head in disgust. He's wearing a black Canadian Hitmen hockey jersey, blue jeans, black boots, and his hair pulled back in a ponytail. He stands up, walks over to the television and turns the knob, turning the television off. He then walks back to the beat up couch, sits down, and looks right into the camera)

BHBE: Can you believe this crap!?! The ICON of this business, the Franchise player of this company, and this is the thanks I get? Seriously? Look at this dump! Dammit I'm Bruce Evans, the legend himself. S.C.W. I'm telling you right now, so far things ain't going as they need to be. You got a short while to turn things around, or I am walking!!

(Bruce reaches over to an end table next to the couch and picks up a stack of papers)

BHBE: You see this right here? This is my contract boys. My contract with Sin City Wrestling. A contract I didn't want to sign in the first place, but my agent told me it's in my best interest. So being the guy that I am, I decided to come help this place rise to the top of the business. Right now, I am not happy. I'm not happy with how I didn't win the world title, I'm not happy with the dirty looks the younger punks in the back give me, and I'm damn sure not happy with the piece of shit you call a hotel room! I need to be staying in five star hotels, sipping on the finest wine, flying my own private jets, and being surrounded by only the finest people and the finer things in life. Sure I know it's hard for a company like this to understand how to handle a star as BIG as me, but you better learn, and learn quick before you lose me, and lose the people that tune in to watch that thing you call a show!

(Bruce pauses as he silently reads something on the contract

BHBE: You see S.C.W, all I have to do is rip this thing up, wash my hands, and go to one of the many other promotions that want me. Now, here's another thing I'm not pleased with. TAG TEAM WRESTLING! What the hell? I'm a singles wrestler. I roll solo, and you guys put me in a tag match with a guy I've never heard of as my partner, and two pricks as our opponents. But you see, after talking with my agent, my friends, my wife, they all made me see a good point. You put me in this match to make these other clowns famous. That's it isn't it? You know what then? That's fine with me. Nothing new. Everywhere I have been I've been asked to help the talentless nobodies get their little fame. So if that's what yall want me to do, then I'm find by that. Just don't hold me responsible when they can't keep that fame when I'm not around them!

(Putting the contract back on the end table, Bruce takes the band from his ponytail releasing it and letting his hair out)

BHBE: Casey Williams, I ain't forgot about you boy. I ain't forgot that had it not been for you I'd be the WORLD CHAMPION right now. If not for you eliminating me from that gauntlet I'd be that man, the face of this company. You ever heard the saying "Payback is a Bitch"? Well you will after Climax Control buddy. You see, you made the biggest mistake of your career, hell the biggest mistake of your damn life when you eliminated me! November 20th, you will see why I am the best damn man in this company, the best damn man in this business. When Im finished with you, you will definitely remember to NEVER EVER cross the ICON again!

(Bruce looks around at his dump of a room)

BHBE: Ryan King, I'm sorry you had to be in this. I'm sorry your partner is such a jackass and got you involved with this. But what I'm going to do, I'm going to give you a free pass. That's right, a free pass. Stay your ass backstage. Don't even come out there. Don't get involved with this because it doesn't concern you. Yeah Casey might be your friend, your partner, your significant other, but he's got to learn to deal with his problems himself. Now Ryan if you decide you want to get involved. If you decide to come out to that ring, then don't say I didn't warn you. Be smart buddy, don't do something you're going to regret right after!

(Bruce rubs his hands together and laughs a psychotic laugh, rubbing his fingers through his hair)

BHBE: As for you Kid Karma, like I said before. I ain't here to make friends so don't go there. I'm your partner for this one night only okay? Don't expect me to hang out with you backstage, or go to the bar with me, or anything else outside of this match. As far as I'm concerned you're just some guy the company put with me to like I said earlier gain a name for yourself. Do your part and just stand in that corner and watch a real professional at work. learn a few things while you're at it. I'll get the easy win for us and you can put a W on that record of yours if it makes you feel better. As far as I care, after the match you go back to being nothing more than other bump on my road to getting what should have been mine from the beginning, the S.C.W. WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

(Bruce pauses, picks up some clothes off the ground in front of him, and puts them in a duffle bag)

BHBE: Sunday November 20th, Sin City Wrestling take notice. Blaque Hart Bruce Evans came back to this business not to kiss anybodies ass, not to make friends, not to be cheered for or any of that crap. I came back to add more titles to my trophy case, more accomplishments to my already stacked list of awesomeness, more unbelievable things for the world to talk about. Casey Williams, Ryan King, boys get ready for this Canadian to put you guys through misery!!!

(Bruce begins to once again laugh that psychotic laugh and rub his hands together as the camera pans around and finally fades out)
The Franchise Player</font color>