Author Topic: Frustration  (Read 1665 times)

Offline Fantasia

• View Profile
    • Fantasia
Frustration
« on: November 12, 2011, 11:15:38 PM »
 Their tanned bodies were intertwined, but not in the way that had fast become to norm for the in the eyes of the fans, which if truth were to be known, would be considered fact. The vision was at its ebb, the steam preventing a clear view from anyone who might be invading the privacy of this scene.

She relaxed in the hot tub, the water up just above her breast line, as she leaned back against his rock hard, sculpted physique, her head laced back in contentment against his chiseled pecs that could keep the average person dry in the rain. He too was in the hot water that was steaming their tanned bodies to a healthy, pink glow.

“Disappointed?”

His voice had always wielded a natural charisma behind the deep, almost baritone tones. They had a calming effect. A way to soothe the savage tigress that resided within her soul.

“Disappointed? In you?” She scoffed, feigning irritation in her honey laced voice. “How dare you even ask such a thing.”

He smiled coyly, betraying the confidence he was best known for as the Crown Jewel of the Seven Deadly Sins. The Sin of Pride answered her accusation, “Of course not. Silly woman. I know wrestling isn’t the only physical activity that I’ve perfected.”

“Mm.” She mused as she nestled further against him, and he scooped the steaming water up into the palms of his large hands and slowly tilted them over, allowing the water cupped in his palms to trickle down over her bare shoulders. She tilted her head up and cupped his chin in her own hand and engaged him in a kiss.

He brke away after a long, lingering joust of tonsil hockey and he wraped both arms around her shoulders.

“Actually,” He said. “I was more referring to the Bombshell gauntlet. I know how uch you wanted that championship.”

She shrugged, her eyes closed in contentment. “I desired it, certainly, but…” A frown creased her brow. “I don’t see it as anything really worth frown lines over. Besides, at least I have the satisfaction of knowing I was only thrown over the top rope to get eliminated in that match. I wasn’t pinned.”

“True.” He leaned in slightly so that he could run his tongue along her earlobe, eliciting a shudder of pleasure from her. “So, what is it? Something besides the usual is on that pretty mind of yours.”

“Flatterer.” She teased. “If it’s anything, it’s the fact a part of me does want to hang up the boots, in a manner of speaking, but I find myself being too nice to tell Christian and Mark when enough is enough. They asked me to stick around and I find myself against some little newcomer now. Someone named Minerva Soto.”

Shane exhaled lightly through his nose and shook his head, the heat-induced perspiration glistening on his brow.

“Not exactly the proper way to treat a refined woman of your capabilities.”

“Shane,” Fantasia smiled. “You don’t have to pay me flatteries if your have a mind to get somewhere with me.”

Shane laughed, “Perhaps not, but I like to keep my insurance rates up.” He lifted the flaming red hair from the back of her neck and kissed her just above the shoulder blades. “And besides,” He nipped her earlobe. “It’s fun.”

“It is that.” She smiled, her fingers roaming below the waters. “I just find it tiring I agree to remain for a match or two and end up paying for that kindness by being used as a test for a newcomer. I’d like to think I’ve earned a better spot than just the second match on the lineup.”

“Sounds like you need to show Mark and Christian that.”

“And what happens to Miss Soto will be on their hands.” She sighed, and then shrugged. “Pity. It won’t bode well fr the poor thing to have her first match serve as a message to the higher ups.”

“Not your fault.”

Fantasia said, “I remember reading stories about one of the greats in women’s wrestling, Candi Devine.”

Shane nodded, “I’ve heard of her.”

“I’d be surprised if you hadn’t.” Fantasia said, “She’s a three time world champion. Anyway, she found herself on the indy scene constantly being booked against newcomers and rookies and she was so tired of it, she started working those girls over stiffly, injuring them in many cases deliberately.”

Shane whistled slowly through pursed lips. “Nasty.”

“But effective.” Her eyes opened. “I’m just wondering if I’ll end up having a breaking point like that before I start using the girls like that as examples. Maybe even starting with Soto.”

Shane shrugged, “Hey, if so, it’s not on your shoulders. It’s on Mark’s and Christian’s.” Fantasia smiled and leaned back against his upper body again. Shane started to knead her shoulders in his hands and he whispered into her ear, “You know I know something that would take your mind off of such gross injustices.”

“Mmm. So do I.” Fantasia said, pulling her hand from the water and in her fingers she was holding Shane’s leopard thong. He blinked, not even knowing exactly how she got it off without his noticing. She really was that damn good.

<marquee>And if you think I’m going to go into any form of detail about just how Shane took her mind off of things… YOU SICK PERVS!!!</marquee>
>

aka The Sin of Lust