Author Topic: Dear My Closest Friend  (Read 1128 times)

Offline Kittie

• Prepare to be P*ssy Whipped!
    • View Profile
    • Kittie
Dear My Closest Friend
« on: November 11, 2011, 07:39:17 PM »
 ”I’ve watched it over, and over, and over, and OVER AGAIN!

It just doesn’t make sense.  My technique was sound.  Every single step was strategically placed.  I was at the top of my game for one night only.  How did this happen?  HOW??”

Kittie sits still in her apartment, every light turned off, and only the glow of the television illuminating her teary eyes.  Surrounding her is a mess of potato chip bags, soda cans, and cigarette butts.  Kittie had never been a smoker a day in her life prior to Climax Control: High Stakes, but she thought now seemed like the right time to start.  She takes a long, heavy drag from her current cigarette as she clicks her DVR remote once more to rewind through the clips of Misty hitting that Northern Lights Bomb.  She continues to play it over and over again.

”I just wish, with every fiber of my being, that I had broken something during that match so I could be out on injury right now.  Every bit of hope of ever amounting to anything in this business is the only thing shattered there.  The drive to work toward something remarkable is no longer.  I have never been the first, the last, the longest, the anything champion.  I have no claim to fame, and any chance of that has been flushed down the toilet.”

Kittie takes another long drag from her cigarette.  She ashes in a soda can sitting next to her as she exhales it gently, not wanting to let go of the sweet nicotine that takes the edge off of her stinging nerves.  She is quick to take another.

”Everyone has told me since day one that I am a nothing.  They said I should have stayed a valet.  Those were the nice things said about me.  I didn’t listen.  I wouldn’t listen.  I went out, I pushed, and I pushed, and I PUSHED until I got an inch.  For every inch I moved ahead, the women around me were moving miles.  I watched so many surpass me, and it just made me strive even harder to move along.  When I got tired of being someone’s ring bitch, I stepped in the ring.  Man, did I get my ass kicked.  But the next week, I was right back in that ring, getting my ass kicked.  Some of the best women GCW and GXW had to offer had a footprint somewhere on my ass cheeks.  I went from ring bitch to female jobber.  I let it get to me, and I disappeared from the spotlight shows.  But I trained hard.  I fought hard.  I went to therapy once a month, then twice a month.  I came back, with a vengeance.  Did I ever…  Even Misty can tell you.”

Kittie leans back in her seat, rewinding it once more.  Her cell phone goes off, and she looks down to it.  The screen reads “Spike Staggs”.  Kittie just scoffs and tosses it down into the pile of trash.  She sniffles a bit, wiping at her eyes, despite the smile spread across her face.  She takes in another puff before twirling the butt between her fingers.

”I came back, and I busted a candy jar over the back of Firefox’s head.  It was after that when she disappeared the way I did.  I made it a habit from that point on to let my anger rule my life.  I was on the fast track to success when anger and envy took turns in the driver seat.  I got such a thrill from it.  Impulse controlled my every move.  When GXW closed down I had my own network talk show ‘Kat’s Kradle”, I found my way to 3WL, with GXW diva Nyako.  We became great friends, and eventually more.  Impulse, heh.  We formed the tag team The Hellkatz.  When we hit the scene, we took it by storm.  The federation couldn’t even handle us.  We brought an attitude, and we surpassed any expectations the organization had set for us.  We captured the championships, and I held a number one contendership to their World Championship.  They closed, and I searched for a place that could handle me.  Sin City Wrestling seemed to be the only place that could do that.”

Kittie takes the burning ember, and runs it gently across her arm, feeling the heat until she extinguishes it on her left arm  She winces, and then she sighs in an unrequited pleasure that sends her body into a mild quiver.  She sighs again, contemplating another cigarette, but decides against it at the risk of becoming the female Ryan King.  She drops the pack before bringing her legs up onto the couch, knocking down the mountain of trash.  It cascades down onto the floor.

”Everyone favored Misty to win the championship.  The true experts, however, thought I stood a great chance of walking out as the championship.  Of course, they struck that from their records as fast and slick as they possibly could, given the outcome.  Some speculated it would come down to Misty and myself.  Others thought Raynin and myself.  The common factor was me.  I was the only undefeated Bombshell in the division.  Two shows, and no sign of me slowing down.  Maybe it got to my head.  Maybe I just felt out of place.  Maybe I didn’t feel like me.  Maybe I tried too hard.  I can sit here all night and contemplate, believe me, I have the time.  But none of it changes the fact that I am not the Bombshell Champion.  It doesn’t make me any better than Angelica, as she so aptly stated in her latest promo…”

Kittie pops open a Monster Energy Drink, and she gulps half of it down very quickly before setting it down, nestled neatly in the lesser pile of trash.  She shudders before pressing play once more to analyze it further, as if she hadn’t done so a thousand times already.

“At first, I was angry that she would even compare the two of us.  I wanted to grab her by her hair, and shake her until she stopped moving.  But then, I realized she was speaking the truth.  If I didn’t have a partner, in an all women’s wrestling association, we would have the same claims to fame.  Jack shit…  She has just entered the ring, the same way I did.  She was a manager, for a more successful wrestler, mind you.  She went and got some training, and she did surprisingly well in the gauntlet match.  She lasted much longer than I ever would have thought.  She clocked more time in that match than I did prior to the bell ringing.  If she weren’t a stuck up snobby bitch, I might actually shake her hand and congratulate her.”

Kittie brings her knees up to her chest, and she wraps her arms around them, dropping the remote for the first time in four days.  She rocks back and forth against the backing of the couch.  She rests her head to the side on her arm.

”But, it doesn’t matter anymore.  I am finally taking everyone’s advice, and I am going to know my role.  I am the jobber I have always been, no matter how much I try to build myself up.  I feel bad for Gabriel for having to team up with me this week, since I am not physically prepared, nor am I mentally prepared to even look at a wrestling ring.  I will fulfill my contractual duties as a Bombshell, but something tells me I have seen the peak of my career, and haven’t even touched a piece of singles gold.”

Kittie feels a cold chill as someone plops down on the couch next to her.  Stunned, she looks over to see herself!  Or rather, someone who looks just like her, only dressed in a pink halter top showing off her navel ring, a matching pink ruffled skirt, with black fishnets and black  stripper boots.  Her hair is pulled back and to the side as she stretches her arms behind Kittie, as if to pull her in for a chummy hug.

”Hey bitch.  Still feeling sorry for yourself, I see?  Just be careful you don’t drown in your sea of pity.”

”And just who the hell are you?”

The girl backs away, forgetting that they have not been properly acquainted.  She runs her fingers through Kittie’s matching blonde hair, brushing it from her face so that she can clearly see.

”Well, I am Tamara.  I make sure you don’t totally screw yourself up.  I go and I fix your messes, I figure out how to improve you overall.  I am the reason the fans loved you.  I am the reason you won’t spend every night like you are tonight.  Some Staggs guy is better than none, right?  Just by association, you will be so much better off.  Oh, and since you haven’t been present during the consummation of our marriage, he is rather… impressive.  The dumb ones usually are.”

Kittie smacks her alter ego across the face, hard before attempting to tackle her.  However, she simply lands on the pile of trash.  She grunts as she rolls over to see Tamara hovering over her with a smile.

”Good to see you have some sort of fight left in you.  I thought you were just gonna sit on this couch eating bon bons for the rest of your life, turning into a Peggy Bundy.  But, seriously though, you need to stop listening to that doctor of yours.  She is purposely screwing with your head.  I tried to undo some of the damage, but I think it’s going to take some time, sweetie.”

”Why are you showing yourself to me now?  Why not do it sooner when it wasn’t too late to stop Dr. Liddell from doing this?  I don’t understand!”

Tamara leans upward allowing Kittie room to sit up.  As she does, she attempts to brush off the ashes and liquids from herself.  Tamara sits on the arm of the couch as Kittie gets up from the trash and sits on the clearing of the couch.

”Duh!  I’m not supposed to reveal myself to you.  But, you are destroying yourself.  All that you’ve built within yourself, and outside of yourself.  You are wasting away.  It is my job to maintain your world inside when you are in control.  You’ve allowed it to become consumed by ice.  The beautiful colors you saw recently have been overtaken by grey, just as your outside world has.  I had to stop that, and honestly, I had to make sure your head was in the right place for your match this week.  I slipped last week when you beheaded me, but it’s not too late.  C’mon, let’s watch the promo I cut for you this week.  It’s a real GAS!

Tamara picks up the remote and switches over the television to the computer desktop, quickly connecting to the SCW website.  She is quick to navigate through the links while Kittie interrupts her.

”You had no business cutting a promo for me!  That’s my job.”

”Well, I’m not convinced that you would have if I didn’t, so here… it… is…”

She clicks the link, and the video begins to load.

Inside of the dark, dreary apartment of Kittie and Jamie’s, the duo lay on the couch, cluttered with trash.  Jamie dusts himself off as Kittie accidentally drops ashes on his pants.  He glares at her as her eyes are glued to the television.  She watches the Northern Lights Bomb that ended the match, and her teeth grit together very visibly.  She slams her fist against the arm of the couch, causing fiery red pieces to fall from the cherry of the cigarette.

”F*CK!  I should have had it there!  I should have countered that instead of thinking about you pantsing the boss!  It’s your fault I lost, and I’m an angry, angry person about that!  I’m always angry… grrr!”

She is far less than convincing with her words, seeming very forced, instead of angry.  Jamie raises an eyebrow at Kittie and he unwraps his arm from around her.  She quickly grabs it, wrapping it back around her even though she continues to grumble incoherently about the situation.  Jamie once again pulls his arm from around her and stands up, looking at her with a serious look on his face.

”I’m not even kidding.  If you make me watch that scene one more time, I’m going to scratch my eyeballs out, and that will be your fault.  You lost, who cares?  I never sat at home loathing about losing a match.  I went out, and I did whatever the hell I would have done.  Hell, honestly, I got my ass kicked worse than you at High Stakes, and I’m not sitting here rewatching it.  I would think you would want to move on like I do.  Go out and have some fun, you know.  Not sit here and relive your misery for like two days.”

Kittie stands up and grabs Jamie’s hand, shaking it as if to plead with him to sit back down with her.  However, her words don’t match this sentiment.

”But, I’m always an angry person who does this kind of thing.  I think it makes me seem more brooding when I’m angry and unhappy.  And therefore, I have to obsess about this loss against my friend Misty.  My FORMER friend!”

Dramatically, Kittie swings her hands up to her face, slowly shaking her head back and forth.  She throws her fist in the air and does her best impression of a crazy person, screeching.

”WOOOOOOOOOOOO PUSSYWHIPS N’ ANGRY STUFF!”

Jamie’s eyes widen and a smile spreads across his face.  He wipes at his eyes, frankly in disbelief more than anything.  He wonders to himself if this is her attempt at joking around with the real joker.

”You and Misty are friends.  I don’t think anything is going to break that up.  No championship, no Northern Lights Bomb, okay?  Now, being funny is kinda my thing here, so why don’t you focus on cutting your promo.”

”But I’m just too angry and upset and psychotic to think about the camera man standing right in front of me.  Besides, I would rather take out my frustrations by yelling at you as I sometimes do now that we are married.”

”Okay, so you are creeping me out a little, and I think I’m gonna go hang with Spike for a bit.  Don’t wait up!”

Jamie shakes his head as he walks over to the apartment door, exiting so not to be too involved with whatever Kittie has going on.  Kittie looks over at the door, and honest look of anger spread across her face.  She growls before plopping back down on the couch, picking the remote back up.

”As I said, I should be the Bombshell Champion.  It was a fluke that Misty won it.  I can no longer maintain a friendship with that b*tch.  She was like a sister to me, but she betrayed me.  She stabbed me in the back.  Just like my new friend Angelica said she would!  Angelica is greatness… Just, greatness…”

As the video stops to buffer, Kittie (the real Kittie) picks up the keyboard and tosses it across the room, causing the keys to fly in all directions.  She screams in a last effort attempt to get the point across that she is completely and utterly angry.  She uses the wireless mouse to scroll over to delete the video until Tamara comes over and grabs onto her hand, stopping her.

”That is the worst promo I have ever seen, and I watch most of JT Underwood’s promos, so that says a lot.  That was crap acting for someone who is supposed to be a part of me.”

”You are only mad because it’s the truth, girlie!  You know that your guts wrench at the thought of Misty, and her perfect little family, with her perfect little championship belt to go along with her perfect collection of perfection, and you come home to a cramped apartment, to broken pieces of empty memories and to a man whose only claim to fame is that he D*ck’s people, for crying out loud!.”

”NOOOOOO!  She is my best friend.  My ONLY friend!  I’m FUCKING HAPPY for her, actually!  We made a pact that it would be one of us who would win it, and we succeeded in that.  I… am not… jealous!”

Tamara tilts her head back for a laugh.  She shakes her head, completely disagreeing with Kittie.  She turns over as the rest of the promo plays in the background, keeping Kittie’s attention on her rather than the bad acting on the television screen.

”You ARE jealous, chick.  You threw a chair through the make up mirror when you got back to the locker room.  You slapped the walls, you kicked the shower curtains, and you have nail marks all over your body from your shower.  You freaked out, and it wasn’t just because you lost.  It was also because she won.  She, Misty, the woman who bases her career on trumping the accomplishments of others.  Someone held the GXW Women’s Championship for six months, she holds it four years later.  Someone tied her record of holding the championship two times, she went out and got THREE title reigns.  She saw how determined you were to make a name for yourself in this business by becoming the first ever SCW Bombshell Champion, and she shoved you out of the way to grab onto that.  She trumped the competition in GXW, and she trumped her only true friend here.  She dug that knife into your back, and she twisted it, and you still feel it twisting in your back right now, bitch!”

”No, no, no, no, No, No, NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOO!  NOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Kittie quickly deletes the video playing and she throws the mouse across the room.  She shakes her head furiously, her hair twirling around in an outrageous mess.  She flings trash everywhere as Tamara sits back smiling.  She even allows a chuckle to escape as Kittie tosses couch cushions around in a wild mess.  That beast which was relatively dormant inside of her has reared its ugly head, even if only for the moment, and Tamara loves it.

”Yes, honey.  You’d better believe it.  Misty has no respect for anyone but herself.  In her attempt to be the best, she considers no one else’s feelings.  But your resentment goes much, much further than that, doesn’t it?  Your old crush, Spikey?  Spike Staggs?  Brother to your second place husband?  The only person who ever understood you, is with that she beast.  And what’s more, she sacrificed him to take you out of the running.  She holds no regard for anyone, and she has no loyalties, and yet you, and everyone, defend her time after time.  The thing is, I am you.  I am part of you, and I know what I feel.  I feel the twisting pain in my gut the same as you. I feel the rage flowing through my entire body.  I feel the disappointment, the jealousy, the ENVY coursing through your veins.  If you tell me I am wrong, I know that you are lying.  You are just in denial, pretending to be a happy friend.  You are going to go out to that ring to face off with her, and you are going to put on that fake smile, and try convincing everyone that you don’t feel betrayed, but your in ring technique will be riddled with holes, and mistakes.  You will put on your worst performance ever, and you will ruin any chance of ever becoming something substantial.  You will find yourself idolizing Angelica secretly, because you two will be on par, if she hasn’t passed you up by then.  She is the only one who sees Misty for what she is… a greedy, selfish, inconsiderate, mouthy, showboating, attention whore.  You have to admit that, somewhere deep down, you feel that way.  It’s the only way to salvage any bit of your sanity.”

Kittie huffs and puffs as she looks into her own reflection in her “own” eyes.  She sees how angry she really is, and how Tamara’s words fuel that rage within her.  She slows down her breathing, even though it is still heavy and deep with each breath.  She lifts her head up, through the haze of hair twirling around with each heaving breath.  Somehow her look seems to shine through, and her widened eyes and flared nostrils appear.

”I don’t feel it.  I’m happy for Misty, and I plan on congratulating her on Climax Control next week.”

Tamara walks slowly toward Kittie, her hips swaying as she does.  Her eyes turning a dark black as she gets face to face with Kittie.  Her black eyes staring deep into Kittie, and she turns her head just slightly to look at Kittie’s messy hair.  She brushes it from her face gently before giving a fake smile.

”Well, hon… Maybe you are right.  Maybe they were right when they said that you should have stayed a valet to a second rate wrestler.  I thought you were worth more than that, but obviously you are not.  My mistake...”

Tamara slowly fades away, but her voice does not.  She chuckles deep within Kittie’s mind as she clutches at her ears.  Kittie growls repeatedly as she bangs her head around.  She kicks over the coffee table, causing trash to careen off of it. She walks over to the curtains and yanks them right off of the wall, rod and all.  She flings them around, almost seeming to dance with them as they wave.

”I’m FUCKING HAPPY for Misty!  Happy, happy, happy!  I’m insanely happy for her, can’t you tell?  I’m dancing, and having a good ole time.  When I grab her by her scrawny neck and nearly shake the life out of it, I will do it happily in the name of competition.  It is a competition after all, but I will put on a great show with her.  I will throw her all over that ring, walk off with pieces of her pretty black hair in my fists, and pretty drops of her blood all over my clothes.  It will all be in the name of competition… Yes… Happy competition.  But, I’m gonna make sure she knows I’m happy for her!  Giddy as a school girl, spinning around in my apartment talking to my self.  Yep, one big ball of happy!”

Kittie begins shredding the cheap lace curtains as she speaks of her happiness.  She tosses the shreds aside in a fury as they waft down through the air.  She finally tires of the curtains and throws them down.  She walks around in circles, whispering to herself, trying to take deep, healthy breaths.  Finally, she becomes winded, and lightheaded before falling to her knees.  She closes her eyes and slowly spreads herself out on the floor amongst the mess, making a comfortable pillow of a McDonald’s bag and torn curtains.  She rests her head upon them, humming to herself as she curls into a fetal position.

”I’m a happy girl.  Yes I am….  Yes I am.”

<><3<><3<><3<><3<><3<><3<><3

Dear Misty,

I wanted to take a moment to write to you, since we haven’t spoken since you won at High Stakes.  I took my loss very hard.  I don’t know if you saw the broken mirror in the women’s locker room.  You are the only one I feel comfortable admitting to that I was sorely pissed off at you for pinning me.  I wanted to track you down and beat the fuck out of you, actually.  But, I guess you were too busy trying to console that loser JT instead of your actual friend.  Lucky for both of us, because then I would have done something I would have regretted.  I would have lost the only female friend I have.  But, you know how I am, and I know these words won’t make you hate me.  I just want you to know where I am coming from so you don’t mistake me winning at this next Climax Control as me still being upset.  I’ve calmed down a lot, and would love to celebrate with you when you come down from your high horse.

Sometimes I just don’t know what is happening to me.  I’m losing it.  One minute I’m fine, the next minute I’m married to your future brother-in-law.  Guess I became a Staggs before you.  Maybe we can both be secretly raw about something together, right?  I want to be happy for my friend, I really do.  You are one of the best wrestlers that this business has ever seen.  You are a ring goddess in your own rite.  You are a mother to a daughter just as beautiful as you, and certainly destined to be just as talented given her bloodline.  You have it all… a wonderful home, a wonderful fiancée who bends over backward for you, a family that adores the ground you walk on, siblings that you see on a regular basis. And of course, you have a career that most women dream to have in this business.  Three time GXW Women’s Champion, last GXW Women’s Champion therefore longest reigning, and first ever SCW Bombshell Champion.  You have so much that I will never have.  However, I am very proud of you

I have to wonder, is it rational to feel like I can never match up to you with all of your accomplishment?  I will never hold those accolades, because you won’t let me.  If I do something, you have to top it.  If I win 2 matches, you have to win 2 and a championship.  I set my goal at being the first Bombshell Champion, and you shove me out of the way like a crazy bitch at Wal-Mart on Black Friday.  I want to do just one remarkable thing with my career, you decide you have to do three.  I accept that this is who you are, and I accept that we have to keep business and friendship separate.  That is why I hope you won’t take me beating the life out of you on the show as some sort of personal vendetta, because it isn’t.

I stated earlier that I am jealous.  Don’t think it is some sort of way of me acting crazy, because any normal person would be jealous in my shoes compared to yours.  I will never have that family.  I have a husband, but I haven’t really seen him in nearly a week now.  As a matter of fact, you have seen him more than I have since High Stakes, as he has practically lived there since then.  I have a trashed apartment.  I only have one championship belt that I refused to give back to the company when they re-opened, because they wanted to strip me of it, rather than invite me back.

I was brought into SCW as a second choice, an afterthought.  I was the back up plan, and I had a lot to prove to everyone, and I planned on doing that by taking on the inauguration of the Bombshell Championship, by being crowned that night.  That did not happen.  I went home tending to Jamie’s busted nose.  That was the quietest ride home every.  We both sported wounded pride, but I was probably better off physically.  However, the whole ride home, we both polluted each other with our negative vibes.  How I wish I could have felt as good about it as I do now.  I fought hard, and nearly walked out with that championship.  On the bright side, we made a pact that one of us would walk out with that belt.  You walked out with the title, so it was a good night, all and all.  It took me nearly a week to see it that way, but everything is good.  Are we?

Spike came over one of the few times I saw Jamie.  We had a few drinks, a few laughs, and a few smokes.  It really livened up my spirits.  We talked for hours and hours, and at one point, I almost had him convinced to sign that SCW contract, but I think it was the shots talking.  He feels for the kids, and doesn’t want to do to them what you are doing right now.  He wants them to feel support from at least one parent.  I think he is nervous this week with you teaming up with JT.  He said your head really has been in the game lately, and not with her family.  Trouble in paradise?  Or am I just being an evil bitch saying that?  Maybe a little of both.  Sorry if that rubs you the wrong way.  I always thought we could talk about these sorts of things…  Haha, look at me gossiping with my bestest girl friend!

Anyway, after Spike left, and Jamie soon followed, I sat down at the computer (the one that isn’t broken), and I sifted through the promos of Sin City Wrestling.  Luckily my “other” one was stricken from the records.  I saw some interesting comments from my opponents, as well as my partner.  But, more than the comments, I saw a familiar look in JT’s eyes.  I saw that initial rage.  I saw the resentment, while trying to maintain composure.  I saw him look at you with a sort of burning inside of his very core.  Jealousy.  Envy!  He feels just as raw about being teamed with a winner as I do.  To say congratulations to a champion when you are not one just flows through your body like a sea of microscopic razors.  He felt that sour feeling on his tongue as he goaded you with congratulations.  Everything about his look screamed “F*CK YOU MISTY!” loud and clear.  But, so nice and sweetly, he muttered the words I am going to have to mutter come Climax Control.  “Congratulations Misty.”  If Mark and Christian could pull their heads from their asses for just two seconds, they would have seen it a better fit to put you and Gabriel together as the golden dream team, and put JT and myself on another team, as the green with envy team.  Instead, we have to fight along side winners.  I think I can handle it better than JT can, especially because, friend or not, you won’t have that belt for very long.  I think Gabriel will have that belt for a while.  JT just doesn’t even know who he is or what he is doing half the time.  They call me a basketcase, but at least I stay the same.  I know who I am, but this guy you are teaming with doesn’t know his butt from a hole in the wall.  One minute he is a sad boy who lost his parents, drinking beers with Matt Ward and Allison Summers, and the next he is sweating in a gym doing tough guy gymnastics, then riding off into the night on his motorcycle to pout.  At least I tore shit up for cryin’ out loud!  I imagine you two won’t stand a chance.  Not because you are talentless, but because he will be lucky to find his way to the ring at the rate he is going.  Just know that even if he does show up, you still have to face me, and I won’t go down as easily as I did at High Stakes, and even you have to admit, that was a bitch and a half to get me down for the three count.

Rather than go on to the logical place by talking about my other opponent, heh you… I’m going to switch it up and talk about my partner.  I can see why we were teamed together.  We were both underdogs going into High Stakes.  People thought I would be in the final two, but none of them predicted me as the winner.  Gabriel didn’t even make it that far in the eyes of the experts, but he moved through opponent after opponent to secure that championship.  He overcame all adversity by winning that championship.  As Shane Boswell said, he was the first one in the ring, and he was the last one standing.  My outcome was different, but I put up one hell of a fight, and I went down in a blaze of glory.  That makes no difference.  Gabriel stated that he feels we have a chemistry formed already, and I have barely said “Hello” to the guy.  I’m not going to lie, I am sure that there will have said chemistry in the ring.  Hey, I would even say he was kinda cute if I weren’t married…  His technique is sound, as mine has become.  He is undefeated as of now.  While I am green with envy over his championship status and perfect record in SCW, and my lack thereof, I have to admit, I feel pretty confident about our chances of winning.  As for his invitation to join the sins for one night only as the Sin of Envy, I have this to say… Let the SIN… BEGIN!

Ahhh, Misty.  Friend, the only female friend I possess at the moment.  Our past is sorted, confusing even.  But we are friends.  We’ve made it through three matches, and, even though I haven’t heard from you since you defeated me, I’m proud of you, girl.  I never said I wasn’t a bit sore, but it isn’t anything I can’t get over.  I mean, it’s not like you could help being the last to enter the ring, giving you a clear advantage.  You didn’t fix the numbers… did you?  Well, you got a lucky break either way.  You hardly had to do anything, while I had to fight off every person involved in the match.  I survived every elimination other than my own.  At one point or another, I got at least a hit or two on every chick in the match.  But who am I to think that life is always fair?  Those who work harder for something don’t always get it, right?  I mean, look at me, forth entrant, without a championship, and look at the last (you) with the belt.  Sometimes life just hands you lemons.  Well, I plan to make a tall glass of “FUCK THAT” for you with those lemons, Misty.  I’m coming for that belt, and everything that stands in my way of that belt will come crashing down around it.

But, let’s stop thinking about all that negative stuff.  You too, stop thinking about how you want to kill me.  We are past that now, see *smilies and happiness*.  That’s all better.  Did you see that crap Angelica was spewing.  She feels sorry for me.  She just wants to get under my skin because she knows I was upset about losing.  Don’t worry.  I won’t let her get to me.  I won’t let her or any other Bombshell get near that belt of mine, er, yours.  Its an easy mistake to make since it will be mine soon.  But, Angelica can feel sorry for me all she wants.  It doesn’t change the fact that she is going to get her ass kicked by Raynin this show.  Maybe you and I can watch with a couple of drinks.  Watch her get handled, and just laugh about it.  It would be a good precursor for our match, don’t you think?  We could have some enjoyment before we start beating the crap out of each other.

OMG did you see that teddy bear invitation I got for that tea party on Climax Control?  Weird…  I don’t know how to not be a witch to that poor kid, but I will have to try.  After all, what better way to REALLY kick off the show than to goad the man boy while getting chummy with my tag partner?  Beats the hell out of possibly making my husband jealous by sweating together in a gym, grabbing all over each other, and the inevitable accidental slip of the hand.  Tea is so much more innocent.  Besides, the bear is so cute!  Did you get to see it, or were you too busy figuring out how you could get one of your own, or a even three maybe?  Just kidding, girl.

Anyway, I’ve carried on long enough.  I just wanted to let you know that I’m not mad.  It isn’t something we can’t get past.  Besides, I should have known it would happen.  I stood by your side when you miraculously won the GXW Women’s Championship for the third time instead of that twit Michelle Andretti.  It was like God reached down and slapped her and Chastity Pride down, and somehow you got the win.  I guess it was bound to happen again.  Good for you! \'smile.gif\'

Good luck on Climax Control.  You need it, but your partner REALLLLLLY needs it!

Best wishes,

Kittie

P.S. Love you!  Like, not in a lesbian way, and not sarcastically.  Genuine friendship kind of love.  Am I going on about that too much, because I really want to believe it…  And I really want our friendship to go back to what it was.  Call me XXX-XXX-XXXX
>