Author Topic: Climax!?!  (Read 2978 times)

Offline Blaque Hart

• The FRANCHISE
    • View Profile
    • Blaque Hart Bruce Evans
Climax!?!
« on: October 27, 2011, 03:02:25 AM »
 (The cameras pan on in the home of BLAQUE HART BRUCE EVANS. He's sitting on the couch in his home in Calgary Alberta, Canada. Dressed in blue jeans, a black BRUCE EVANS IS GOD t-shirt, and black boots. Sitting on a white leather couch in front of a huge flat screen tv and a beer beside him on the end table. He's got a smirk on his face as he watches this week's episode of "CLIMAX". He looks into the camera and begins to speak)

Bruce:Haha so this is the "CLIMAX"? This is what I've been hearing about? What my agent tells me is the next step in my career!?!

(He picks up the bottle of beer and takes a chug from it)

Bruce:Are you kidding me? Do they know who the hell I am? Dammit I am a legend, an icon, a FRANCHISE!!! I didn't come here to see some damn females headlining the show!!! This is a joke, an insult, a damn shame!!!

(Bruce reaches for the remote on the end table next to the couch and aims it towards the television, turning it off as he shakes his head in disgust)

Bruce:I am nationally known as he man that made this business go round. Alot of people think I ain't got it anymore. Some say it's about that time for me to hang up the boots and let the "young" boys entertain. But I say their a bunch of idiots! No matter how old I get I will ALWAYS be the most entertaining piece of this industry. People will forever sale their foodstamps to buy a ticket to see me. Mothers will always sale their babies to see me. Haha because without me this business wouldn't be worth a mexican at the home depot!

(He pauses for a moment as he picks up the bottle of beer and takes another drink from it)

Bruce:Ya see, bottom line is this. After watching this train wreck called "CLIMAX", I have come to a decision. One which I know my gazillion of fans world wide would agree with. I'm too good to be on a show like this. My talents are far too wide to be seen on television for free. There wasn't a single wrestler, man or woman on this show that deserves to even be in my presence. So what I'm going to do, I'm going to blackball "CLIMAX" and I will be exclusive to PAY PER VIEW!!!

(Bruce laughs as he looks over at a trophy case to the right of him, displaying the title belts, plaques and trophees he's gained over his career)

Bruce:That right there, it's something no one in this company will EVER achieve. It's all based on dedication, commitment, hard work, and most importantly LOYALTY. Something Americans know absolutely nothing about. You all start something that you can't finish. take your president for example. He came in high, alot of yall had high expectations for him, and what has he done since he's been in office? Ha, he's driven that god awful country even further into the ground. That's the difference between me and every other wrestler in this company. I finish what I start, and I'm going to start at the next pay per view. Where you all will sale your rediculous crap on craigslist, and at auctions to purchase a ticket. Because you don't deserve to see me for free...

(Bruce picks up the bottle of beer and finishes it off)

Bruce:So here's what I'm going to do. ANYONE, and I do mean ANYONE in Sin City Wrestling. If you've got the balls, if you've got the guts to get in the ring with the only ICON, Legend, FRANCHISE PLAYER in this industry... I'll be at the next PAY PER VIEW, and I am throwing out the challenge! That's right, if you want your fifteen seconds of fame, you're minute of glory, your once in a lifetime. Come to the show, lace up them boots, put on those tights, oil that out of shape body, and GET IT! Ha, Blaque Hart Bruce Evans is here in Sin City, and all hell is about to be raised!!!  

(Bruce grins as he pops the top off of another beer and begins chugging away as the camera once again pans over to the trophy case before fading to black)
The Franchise Player</font color>