Author Topic: Showing Saint Patty what it takes to be a man  (Read 1164 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Showing Saint Patty what it takes to be a man
« on: October 21, 2011, 09:28:50 AM »
 Scene 1-Dinner and a Movie
The scene shows Casey Williams outside of the Mesa Grill restaurant and waits for Laura to show up.  She arrives shortly thereafter as Casey greets her.

Casey-“Hi Laura, you look very nice tonight.”

Laura-“Thank you very much, Casey. You look good too.”

They enter the restaurant and they get seated and Laura orders a margarita and Casey orders a Jack and Coke when the waitress walks over to ask what they want to drink.

Laura-“So, how was your debut match in Sin City Wrestling?”

Casey-“It was great. My team, Poisoned Power, was victorious over Wyatt Peterson and Saint Patty due to the fact that Saint Patty turned on Wyatt and allowed my tag partner, Ryan King, to get the pin on Wyatt.”

Casey’s Jack and Coke and Laura’s margarita arrive, and Casey orders a medium well steak with a baked potato and a house salad with ranch dressing for dinner and Laura orders a well done steak with rice pilaf and a house salad with Thousand Island dressing. Casey takes a sip of his Jack and Coke and continues talking.

Casey-“It was a very well fought battle, but we pulled it off.  Ryan King and I have known each other for 12 years, since he was a freshman in college, and we appeared at the NCAA Wrestling tournament, representing our schools and our respective weight classes.  We had heard how talented the other was, so between matches, we scouted the other.  After we both won our respective weight class, we ran into each other and told each other what we thought of the others talents on the mat: and the rest is history.”

Laura-“That is fascinating.  I love hearing about wrestlers who have a similar passion and are willing to do whatever it takes to win discussing their passion and their willingness to win without ripping the others guys’ head off.”

As soon as she says this, their dinners arrive, they cut into the steak to make sure that it is done to their likings, which they were, and Laura continues to talk.

Laura-“So Casey, I know that you and Ryan have been friends for 12 years, but how did the 2 of you end up in SCW and come up with the name of Poisoned Power?”

Casey-“Well, Laura, the way we came to SCW was simple. I had heard though Gabriel and Despayre, collectively known as Sinful Obsession, whom I had known in AWA that there was a new organization that was opening called Sin City Wrestling, and they wanted to know if I wanted to do the feud with them that we were never able to do in AWA, and I told them to let me find a tag team partner and I would do it.  I came to see Ryan because I remembered he owned a bar, and I needed a tag partner, so I convinced him to join with me in the company.  The reason we call ourselves Poisoned Power is also simple.  We are both tough guys who show no mercy for our opponents.  We wanted a name that spoke the truth about who we are and the lives we have lived. ”

After Casey says this, he stops and finishes his Jack and Coke as Laura finishes her margarita.  The waitress retunes, and they both order another drink, and Casey continues to talk.

Casey-“So anyways, enough about me and my wrestling, tell me about what you like to do for fun Laura.”

Laura-“Well, I like to watch baseball, football, and wrestling. I also like to go to concerts and to the movies, pretty much anything that keeps me busy when I am not working at  as a Computer Programmer.”

Casey-“Wonderful, I love a girl who knows how to enjoy themselves as much as I do, but also has a more serious side.  I also love playing with computers too.  No wonder why we get along so great, we share a lot of the same interest.”

After Casey says this, their 2nd drinks arrive, and they finish their meals and don’t order dessert, and the waitress gives them their receipt for them when they are ready to pay.  

Casey-“Laura, I want to thank you for coming out to dinner with me and allowing me talk about my wrestling.”

Laura-“It was my pleasure.  I thoroughly enjoyed myself tonight too.  Thank you for asking me out. .”

Casey-“No problem Laura, there is something about you that just struck that urge to ask for a date.”

Casey pays the waitress and then Casey and Laura go to their cars as the scene fades to black.

Scene 2-Being a man
The scene shows Casey the next morning as he is getting breakfast at The Eggs and I, and orders an orange juice as he looks through the rest of the menu. He sees the camera, and turns his attention to his upcoming opponent, Saint Patty.

“Saint Patty, if you're truly a man, prove it by stopping your bitching and fight!!!  All I have heard you say is how boring I am, yet you are the one who is boring, and predictable.  You think you are strong.  I can show you how strong you are not.  I have been in some epic battles in my professional wrestling career that you could only dream about.  Here are3 examples of the toughest matches I have been in that were non title matches, and came out on top to boot, all in the Asylum Wrestling Alliance, which is the first organization to take me in. Firstly, I faced a man named John Irons, who is 7 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 350 pounds at WrestleQuest II, which is the AWA’s equivalent to WrestleMania. He was brainwashed a while prior to our match, and was unstable, so he became really unpredictable. We fought in a Hardcore Body Slam Match where I was victorious.”

As soon as Casey says this, the waitress comes back and Casey orders French Toast, bacon, sausage links, and home fries.  He then turns his focus back on Saint Patty and discusses his tough matches some more.

”Second, I faced two men, Bulldog Bill Barnhart, who is 6 feet tall and weighs 240 pounds and Dmitri, who is 6 feet 6 inches and 275 pounds in a Boeing 747 match, a match contested inside the Boeing 747, with 4 large men, the three competing in the match and the ref, who was large himself. This match took place in Bill Barnhart’s hometown, where he had been undefeated, not just at home, until I defeated him and Dmitri in this match.  Lastly, I faced Bill Barnhart again in a Hang ‘em Noose match, to which he had also undefeated in this style match until he faced me in it. Needless to say, I have the scars that prove that says that the strong survive in this business.”

Casey then gets his food and asks for another orange juice, which he had been drinking as he spoke and then he continues to talk to Saint Patty.

”Saint Patty, you need to remember is that I am the freight train of pain, and I win by any means necessary. I will do whatever it takes to win this match, no matter what.  Even if I somehow lose, I man up and admit that I left it all in the ring at the end of the day, and I wasn’t good enough, but that won’t happen against you.  I think you are nothing more than a scared little boy who knows that you are going to lose against one of the most intense people in SCW.  You will fail to defeat me because I am an elite wrestler, where you are nothing more than a guy who goes from job to job trying to make ends meet.  I will show you how pathetic you are inside that ring. When I am done with you, you will have felt pain you never thought was possible for one human to feel.  You will think that it wasn’t possible for a human being to cause as much physical pain to you as I will, but I will cause that amount of pain. You think what I did at Climax Control was painful, you haven’t seen anything yet.  I meant it when I said that I will make you feel pain you have never felt before.”

Casey grabs his bag, pays the hostess, leaves the restaurant and starts heading to the gym to get a workout in.

”You want to know why Ryan and I have remained close throughout the years and why he never turned his back on me.  He has seen how vicious I can be when someone really pisses me off, and he doesn’t want to be in my way when I get pissed off, so he stays out of the way, and allows me to work my anger out, whether it is by hurting the person who has pissed me off, or came to the gym with me to spot me while I worked out my anger if it was over some girl or an object pissed me off.  Yeah, Ryan may push my buttons from time to time, but at least he knows when to stop, unlike some people.  The difference between you and me is that I am able to lose and shake off the loss and come back for more, whereas you have yet to show that you are nothing but a coward. Don’t forget, I am not the only man you have to worry about in this match.  You also have to worry about Wyatt Peterson, our special guest referee, the man who you turned your back on during our tag team match at Climax Control.  I would expect him to want to seek revenge on you for losing to Poisoned Power.“

The scene fades to black as Casey enters the gym to begin his workout.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020