Author Topic: Karma is a...  (Read 2151 times)

Offline Kid Karma

• View Profile
    • Kid Karma
Karma is a...
« on: October 21, 2011, 12:41:21 AM »
 :: The scene opens up inside a gym with numerous men lifting weights. The camera slowly walks over to someone doing squats, they are grunting loudly and focusing. The camera stands right in front of them and stares quietly. The man drops the weights and looks angrily at the cameraman ::

KK - Get that camera out of my face, who the hell are you anyway?

:: The camera man shows him a badge verifying he is from SCW ::

KK - Oh, I see... You are from Sin City Wrestling. Well I guess you are here to learn a little about one of the best wrestlers to ever sign into SCW? My life is simple. I grew up  basically raising myself, I was in gangs, and constantly in fights, and constantly hustling people. Eventually when my mom died when I was still in high school, I decided to drop out and begin training. I did not know what I was training for but I knew if I wanted to get anywhere in life I needed to learn how to fight. So I did just that, and 6 years later here I am. All that training is now going to pay off when I destroy my opponents in the ring and win me some belts.

:: Kid Karma walks over to the bench press and begins to lift weights again. He talks while lifting ::

KK - Most of these wrestlers are going to think nothing of me because I have no experience in so called professional wrestling. But they have no idea what kind of fight I have in me. I may be small, and I may not be your average wrestler, but I can promise you I will obliterate you inside the ring. I am here to stay, and if anyone thinks they can differently they have another thing coming to them.

:: Kid Karma finishes his weight lifting and he begins to walk outside. The cameraman closely follows him. Kid Karma lights up a cigarette and begins to talk again ::

KK - Now, if I have learned one thing in life, it is that going through life alone is hard. But to make my stay at SCW easier, I am beginning my search for a stable. I am not sure if the Seven Deadly Sins are looking for more members, but I would be willing to join them. But, if there is anyone that thinks they are on the same level as me and wants to begin a domination stable, then speak your mind, and we can begin our domination of SCW sooner than later.

:: Kid Karma shakes the cameramans hand and begins to walk off into the street, the cameraman decides to not follow him and the scene fades to black ::
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 12:45:56 AM by Kid Karma »
user posted image