Author Topic: Show Up Eric!  (Read 1038 times)

Offline Big Tiger Productions

• View Profile
    • "the Samoan Warrior" Maoi
Show Up Eric!
« on: October 16, 2011, 06:22:10 PM »
 (the scene is the airport in Las Vegas and we see Marcus, his twin brothers and his sister coming off the plane and in the building. Marcus has on a MMA Elite shirt on and blue jeans. Mario and Matt have on a red Graphic T-shirt (Mario), and a green graphic tee (Matt) and black and white camo pants, and Sabina in a white MMA Elite tanktop, and black hiphuggers on. A guy checks out Sabina's rack and Sabina raises a brow. She comes up to the guy)

Sabina: Like what you see there fella?

(Sabina then slaps the guy in the face so hard, and Mario and Matt cringe a bit)

Mario: Man, Let me tell you something. Even I can feel that, and i didnt do anything to Sabina.

Marcus: Got to love that spirit though.

Matt: No doubt about that bro.

Marcus: Cmon Fam, lets check out the sights here before my match with Eric Black.
(they see the limo driver and they come up to him and they get in the limo.)

Mario: Hey Bro, whos this Eric black guy?

Marcus: For one he's my opponent this week. Two, hes a newcomer, like me. Three. I dont know much about him, and he doesnt know much about me, but either way, I do hope we both get noticed around here.

(they see the Las Vegas strip before they head to the hotel room)

Matt: Man, look at this place man.

Mario: Yeah, i think this is the gambling capital of the US.

Sabina: I always thought that was Atlantic City.

Marcus: Thats one of them sis, but this is the big one here.

(Sabina nods and smiles and looks around. The driver brings down the window)

Driver: First timers?

Marcus: They are. I have been here maybe once or twice.

Driver: Alright, Well this is the hotel where the other wrestlers and bombshells are staying at, so let me help with the bags and all if that is ok?

Sabina: I got my own.

Mario: We are good. Thanks for driving us.

(the driver nods and then the four of them head into the hotel. They get their keys and they head up to the presidental suites like the other wrestlers get and they enter the room as the scene heads to a commercial)

---------------------------------

Intermission                

---------------------------------

(We see Marcus and his sibs are walking along the strip and they see a cameraman and Marcus smiles)

Marcus: Here for a promo arent you?

(the cameraman nods)

Marcus: Good. Eric Black, you dont know me, and i dont know you, but when we get in that ring, you will find out the warrior spirit I possess deep inside of me.

(Mario pats Marcus on the shoulder)

Marcus: Eric. I am looking forward to what you have to say about me, and I do hope you show up on Climax Control. You will have you eyes set on the Samoan Warrior who has been thru a lot in his lifetime.

(Sabina nods)

Marcus: Eric. I want to see what you can bring to the ring. I want you to give me your best. I want to see you back your words up. I not only want you to show up, I want you to put up. I am not going to come to that ring expecting you to become a pushover.

(Marcus thinks)

Marcus: If you dont show up with what you got, then i will be disappointed. Either way, it could be either one of us getting noticed in SCW, or BOTH of us getting noticed. I know i am going to bring the fight in this match. The choice is yours Eric. I will leave you with that choice, and may the better man win.

(They leave the scene as it ends)
user posted image

6'4" 245 lbs
Birthplace: Isle of Samoa
Resides: Honolulu, Hawaii
Theme Music: Final Moment by Veer Union

Finishers
Warrior of Maoi (Throws his opponents in the air, and then connects with a Death Valley Driver)
Maoi Elbow (Frog Splash turned into an Elbow Drop)
Sting of the Maoi (Scorpion Armlock)