Author Topic: Showing Dominance  (Read 1106 times)

Justin Underwood

Showing Dominance
« on: October 15, 2011, 04:04:29 PM »

\'user
Just Minutes After Climax Control Goes Off the Air

<hr color=2E639E>

“I can’t fucking accept this shit Matt” says JT as the scene comes in on the backstage area of the Last Star Arena just shortly after Climax Control stopped airing.  A medic is checking JT’s eyes and making sure that he doesn’t have a concussion of any kind as Matt Ward and Allison Summers look on from the side.

“Justin, do you want to get Blade back for this?” Matt asks, as he steps forward and continues to speak “I can’t see you letting him get away with his cheap and pathetic antics and not wanting to exact any revenge.”

JT slams his fist on the table he was sitting on, putting a dent in it and laughs. “Do I want to get back at him?  Do I want to get back at him?  Of course I want to get back at that stupid fucking prick.  He is a coward and deserves to get his ass kicked!” JT finally pushes the medic away from him and stands up and starts walking through the back of the arena with Matt Ward and Allison following close behind.

“Justin” Allison calls from behind.   “You need to calm down before you go talk to Mark or Christian.  You might have given them one hell of a main event, but I can guarantee neither will like you barging in and demanding anything.”

JT stops and turns around in a fury as he starts to yell at the two following him “Calm down?  I was fine until Blade decided to cowardly surprise attack me.  I believe in being a man, and if you have a problem with them, you settle it in the ring during a match, not after you lose a match.”   Wiping the sweat away from his face JT sighs and says “I’ll calm down when Mark Ward gives me the fucking match I want.”

Matt places his hand on JT’s shoulder as he speaks his mind “Listen Justin, Allison is right, you can't just go barging into Mark's office and be demanding shit.  He doesn't respond to that.  IF you really want this match your going to have to calm down and get a level head on your shoulders.  You are better then this and don't need to let Blade get to you.  He is trying to play mind games with you."

Taking some deep breaths, JT nods as Allison steps up to him and kisses him gently on the lips. “Just take a couple more deep breaths and calm down Justin.  I’m going to head back to the hotel, you and Matt hurry up and take care of this.  We got a early day tomorrow with signing our lease..” She looks into his eyes one last time and turns around and walks out of sight as Matt turns to JT and gently pushes him.

JT looks at him as he takes a couple of slow and long deep breathes before finally speaking. “Ok, I'm good, I am calm, lets go get me a match for the next show.” Turning around both men finish the walk to office that was setup for the co-owner of SCW.  As they approach the office, JT slows down and takes a couple more deep breaths to keep a level headed state of mind with his boss.  He knocks on the door three times with a medium range of force.

“Come in” comes a deep British accent from behind the door.  JT and Matt Ward both walk in after opening the door.  Mark Ward is sitting at his desk looking over some papers and appears to be a bit tense as the JT walks over to his desk and Matt Ward stands back, and shuts the door leaning against it..   “How can I help you this evening?”

“Mr. Ward, I am not sure if you saw what happened after the main event, with Blade being a sore loser and attacking me, but I am requesting that we be put in the ring at the next Climax Control in a one on one match so I can whip his ass again” JT finishes his little rant and places his hands on the edge of the desk.

“Listen mate; call me Mark, Mr. Ward is my father” says Mark as he places the papers down in a neat stack on the desk.  Continuing Mark looks up at JT with a smile “I like the intensity in you son.  I like what you stand for, and I have no problem granting your request.  You will face Blade Alexander one on one at the next show, but do yourself a favor kid, next time you want something from me, ask for it without putting your bloody hands on my desk.”

JT smiles and looks over his shoulder at Matt before turning back to Mark who now looks relaxed and has a expression of having a load taken off his shoulders.  A soft moan can be heard from under the desk and it didn’t go unnoticed by Mark or Matt, however with JT’s mind fame currently he didn’t pay any attention to it.  Focusing on what he came to talk to Mark about.

“Thank you sir, I appreciate everything you have provided for me and I want you to know I promise to bust my ass for you every week, you and Christian Underwood won’t regret signing me.” Extending his hand out to Mark to shake the legends hand, Mark looks at him with an eye brow raised.  Waving the hand away Mark motions for them to leave, and JT withdraws his hand and turns walking toward the door, as Matt opens it and pushes JT out with a smile.

Matt steps out and smiles bigger with his hand on the door almost pulling it closed, before he pokes his had back into his Cousin’s office and lets out a laugh as he finally speaks  up   “I see you are enjoying your birthday gift there cousin.  Angelica, do us a favor, take care of him, after all he is still a owner of this place, and don’t talk with your mouth full.  It is not very lady like.”  

Letting out another laugh he pulls the door shut as he exits, not giving Mark or Angelica, who was under his desk a chance to answer him.  Walking over to JT, Matt extends his hand to him and starts to talk “Congrats kid on getting yet another win tonight.  Blade talked a lot of shit about you earlier this week, and it appears that he couldn’t back it up.  Two weeks from tonight you get him one on one and will be able to show him that you are a far more superior wrestler then he is.”

JT shakes Matt’s hand and looks at his friend and manager “You are right, Blade pissed me off earlier this week, and that pushed me to want to make sure he didn’t walk away with a win this week.  Now, I want to straight out beat his ass so that he realizes that I am his kryptonite and that I am not going to let him run over me, and that he is going to have to go through me to get anywhere in Sin City Wrestling.”

Matt and JT walk away from the office as the scene fades out.

<hr color=2E639E>
\'user
Moving in to Our Future

<hr color=2E639E>

“This place is amazing Allison.  You did a great job picking out our new home”are the words that leave JT’s mouth as he walks around the new apartment in Las Vegas he is going to be sharing with the love of his life Allison Summers.

JT walks into the living room and over to the sliding door and slides it open as he steps outside.  He looks out at the view and smiles as he feels Allison wrap her arms around him after walking up behind him and she responds to his statement of shock “Thank you baby, I knew what you were wanting and what better way to start our life together then in a place where you can have everything you want. ”

JT reaches behind him and pulls Allison in front of him, wrapping his arms around her and looks into her eyes and a big smile spreads across his face “So when do I get to meet your family?” he asks her as she leans against him resting her head against his muscular chest.  Quietly she reply's “I'm thinking maybe we can wait a little bit before I introduce you.  Let me spend some time with them and catch up with them, and then we can set something up.”

JT leans down kissing her on the top of her head and says “Whatever you want to do baby doll.  I just need to know when and where I need to show up.”  They both stand there quietly holding each other for a couple minutes  before JT says “This view is almost as beautiful as you Allie.”  He leans down and kisses her forehead again as he lets her go and turns around to walk inside.

“Allie, what you feeling like for lunch, I am hungry as hell.”

JT grabs a box and walks from the living room to the hall way, and walks down the hall and enters a room on the left side.  In this room already is a sixty inch flat screen led LCD TV mounted on the wall.  On the opposite wall it is a large L shaped desk that follows the wall and has three twenty-four inch widescreen monitors on it.  The middle one facing out from the corner and the other two on each side of it facing out from the walls as they gently touch the middle one's edges.  Allie walks into the room carrying a small box and placing it on the desk.

“We could order a pizza if you want Justin, I'm sure we can get a decent one out here in Vegas.” she says as she looks around the room and both of them proceed out of the room back to the living room and grab more boxes.  JT follows Allie down the hall way, watching her ass sway as she carries the box down the hall into the room on the right as JT re-enters his hide away.  He places the box down in the corner and walks back out of the room across the hall to the room Allison walked into and leans against the wall.

“You willing to hunt down a good pizza for us while I fiinish moving all these boxes out of the living room and into the room they go?” he asks her as she looks over at him with a smile on her face and eagerly replies with “Are you sure hunny?  I can finish helping you with this and then go get it.”

“Yes I am sure.  By the time you get back with the pizza I will be done and we can sit down to eat.  So yes, get on out of here, and go hunt us down an amazing pizza and some Samuel Adams Octoberfest”

She lets out a giggle as she walks past JT and he smacks her on the ass as they head to the front of the condo.  Grabbing her purse, cell phone, and keys she turns to JT and asks him “What kind of pizza you want?”

JT lifts a box and starts carrying it down the hall as he simply says “Surprise me hun.” He walks into the master bedroom and sets the box down along side the wall in front of the king size bed and goes back to the living room.    Once in the living room, he takes a look at the remaining boxes and starts seperating them into three different piles, and stacks them up two and three high depending on the size and weight of the boxes.  

He finishes seperating the boxes and squats down at a stack of three boxes, and carefully lifts it up and walks down the hall to the first door on the right and enters a empty bed room and puts the three boxes down in the corner against the wall.    Walking back into the living room, he continues grabbing the boxes and taking them into the rooms that they belong until finally they are all out of the living room, and the only thing left is the black leather couch and a large flat screen LCD LED TV mounted on the wall.  

JT pulls the coffee table in front of the couch and lines it up and goes into the kitchen and grabs his twenty ounce bottle of Dr. Pepper that is half full and walks out onto the balcony as he looks out at the Vegas Strip just a few blocks over and smiles.  From inside "Shoot it Out" by 10 Years can be heard starting to blare from a cell phone and JT walks inside to the kitchen counter and grabs his phone from it and slides the icon on the screen up to answer it, he raises it to his ear.

“Whats up Matt?” is the first thing that comes out of his mouth.  He pauses while listening to Matt talk and then says “Not sure about tonight, but right now I'm just waiting for Allie to get back with some lunch and some beer.  I think tonight we are just gonna relax.  I kind of feel like playing Texas Hold'em.  If you are game I'll run it by Allie and we can set it up for tonight and make some more concrete plans.”  JT starts walking back towards the balcony and steps out onto it reaching for his Dr. Pepper twisting the top off as he listens to Matt.

“No doubt man, we can chat about him later tonight before poker.  Bring a couple of cigars over and we can celebrate the proper way tonight as well.”  Letting out a laugh as he listens to Matt, he finally wishes him farewell and takes a drink from the Dr. Pepper as he slides the phone into his pocket.

Behind him, the sound of a door slamming shut can be heard and he turns around and walks into the condo with his Dr. Pepper in his hand and smiles as he sees Allie putting a six pack of Sam Adams and a large pizza box down on the counter.  He walks up to her and gives her a hug and a kiss.

“Welcome back honey, the pizza smells great and I am ready to rip into it. ”  JT flips the box open and smiles as he takes a deep wiff of the pizza and looks at it.  He then leans over the counter and kisses Allie and starts talking to her “I think its time to eat this and then go relax a bit in that big tub of ours baby.”

The couble starts eating the pizza and JT pops open a beer and takes a big drink from it before kissing Allie again as the scene fades out.

<hr color=2E639E>