Author Topic: I Can't Wait  (Read 2860 times)

Offline TV_Virgil

• View Profile
    • Virgil
I Can't Wait
« on: October 14, 2011, 04:43:44 PM »
 The first Climax Control has finished and come to an end, the results are in and everything is getting counted up on how successful of an event it was.  The scene then fades into one of the locker rooms backstage to find Virgil and Eddie G sitting inside the room, both men looking a bit beaten and Virgil holding the back of his head.  Virgil slowly moves around to face Eddie.

Virgil: Ah man, my head is killing me.

Eddie: Your head? Imagine what mine feels like after that jawbreaker.

Virgil: Yeah, man that was funny.

Virgil laughs about it but then suddenly stops as he breaths in heavily due to pain.

Virgil: Ow, man don’t make me laugh.

Eddie: Yeah well don’t laugh at my pain bitch.

Virgil: Ah, true.  Although I will say we didn’t look too bad during that match.  There were times where it was pretty nice to be back in the ring, and especially tagging again.  It really is good to be doing stuff like this again.

Eddie: Getting beat?

Virgil: No you idiot, wrestling.  I mean when you had Gabriel up in the air and just dropped him on the top rope throat first, the feeling I had then was incredible.  We were taking this time to their limits.  They thought they’d have our number just because of the name we use, or the way we might carry ourselves.  Well that was foolish of them, thinking that they can understand someone without taking more than their name into consideration wasn’t a wise move.  Pfft, and they’re meant to be the top talent here in SCW?  They may have won but that’s not the talk of people really worth listening too.  

Virgil slowly stands up, holding his mid section as he does.  Virgil stumbles over to his bag as he looks around inside it, shuffling things around the bag, knocking items together.  Virgil then pulls out a muscle relaxant cream tube from his bag and begins applying the cream to the back of his neck.

Virgil: And I managed to get Despayre into a position of nearly losing the match.  Man that was so cool.  That was a brilliantly placed bulldog and I really thought I’d got him there.  He ain’t as easy as I thought he was going to be I have to say.  

Eddie: Hello, did you just say you thought he’d be easy and then bitch about the fact they thought we’d be easy?  You hypocrite.

Virgil: Shut up!  Who’s side you on here?

Eddie laughs as he goes to grab a cream out of his bag as well.  Virgil starts making his way back over to Eddie and slowly sits back down on the chair again, again holding his breath as he does due to the pain.  Virgil looks up at Eddie.

Virgil: I’ll ignore you said that, none the less for our next match we need to really put a tactic together, take them by the horns and begin the match with the edge.

Eddie: And hopefully it’ll be a normal tag match so I won’t have to worry about you messing up to distract me.

Virgil eyes glare at Eddie.

Eddie: Kidding!  Ah man, come on lighten up, you’re right we really didn’t do too bad considering it was our first match in a while.  It’s good to see our team work is nearly as good as it was, not too much to build from before we’re back to our best.

Virgil leans back in his chair and lets his eyes wonder around the room.  A small smile creeps up on his face as he appears to soak in his surroundings.

Virgil: Hell yeah mate, and after tonight I Can’t Wait for the next Climax Control.

Both Eddie and Virgil sit back in their chairs as the scene then changes to elsewhere in the building.
user posted image