Author Topic: A Little Bit of Poison Part 2  (Read 1391 times)

Matt Ward

A Little Bit of Poison Part 2
« on: October 07, 2011, 08:24:25 PM »

\'user

The scene opens up in a rundown studio apartment on the third floor just a few blocks away from the Vegas Strip.  Inside the studio a queen size bed, flat screen TV hanging from the wall and a La-Z-Boy black leather recliner in front of the TV.  Under the TV is a stand with a cable box and a Playstation 3.  On the bed is the waking form of SCW’s Ryan King as he rolls over grunting and pulls a cigarette from his pack, lighting it with his custom Zippo and takes a long drag from it.  He scoots to the edge of the bed and smiles as he looks down next to his feet and sees two bottles of Jack Daniels.  One is empty, and the other has a little more than a quarter of its contents still in it.

Grabbing the bottle and standing up, Ryan takes a swig, followed by a drag off his cancer stick as he stumbles into the sink and places the bottle in the sink, pulling open the medicine cabinet and tossing bottles around looking for his Tylenol.  Ryan finally finds it and pops the cap off and looks into the bottle and then dumps it over, showing 4 Tylenol left in it and tosses them into his mouth and grabs his bottle of Jack, and smiles as he tosses back his head and pours the jack straight down his throat.  He takes one last drag off his cigarette and tosses it into the toilet.

Ryan: “What a wonderful way to start a beautiful Sunday in Las Vegas”

Ryan stretches and lets out a groan as his back can be heard letting out a pop and he brings his cigarette back to his lips, taking another drag from it as he walks into the shitty ‘kitchen’, grabbing a bowl, box of cereal, milk and a spoon.  Pouring the cereal into his bowl and grabbing the milk and filling it he stands in the kitchen with a big goofy grin.

Ryan: “Time to get me some breakfast before I grace the world with my presence.”

After quickly eating his cereal, he returns to the bathroom and grabs his shaving gel and razor and shaves most of the facial hair off, leaving a goatee, that he straightens up and makes neat with a trimmer.  After applying some aftershave, Ryan walks back into the living room and sits down on the recliner.  He lights him a second cigarette and takes a drag from it.

Ryan: “Tom, you sit there and say that your boy Wyatt is going to beat me and Casey, by exposing our weaknesses.  Well, unless you are going to be shoving Jack down my throat and get a hot bimbo to sit on my lap, not too sure how much of a weakness Wyatt will be able to expose. ”

Laughing he takes a drag from the smoke, and a sip from the Jack bottle.

Ryan: “Wyatt, you might be taller than me, but I have dropped wrestlers taller than Casey, with no problem, so if you think you are some high and mighty rookie, you got another fucking thing coming boy.  Better have your piece of hay, your cowboy hat, and your pony ready and waiting for you.  Cause when you walk out of Climax Control as a loser and the only thing left for you to do is slide that hay between your teeth, slide that cowboy hat of yours on and hop on that pony all the way back to mommy and daddy’s hillbilly farm.”

Placing the cigarette between his lips, he leans over pulling his socks on that were sitting on top of his boots, and then slips his feet into his boots.  Before he ties his boots he removes the cig from his mouth and starts to speak again.

Ryan: “On to Saint Patty.  You want to sit there and claim that just because you are a born and raised Georgia Goober, that you can’t be a leprechaun or Irish, makes me laugh.  You keep insisting that Casey is boring, yet during your show I’m hearing fans start to chant ‘BOOOOOORING’ but fall asleep before they get the ‘ring’ part out and it just sounds like they are booing you.  So do us all a favor and shut the hell up before I take your shillelagh and shove it up the world’s tallest leprechaun ass you got that Saint Patty.”

Laughing at his genious comments, he ties his boots, and grabs a t-shirt and a gym bag and walks over to the counter grabbing his keys and leaves the apartment as the scene fades to black.

\'user

The scene comes into focus on the black Pontiac GTO of Ryan King pulling into the parking lot of the Star of the Desert Arena.  He pulls into a park spot next to Casey Williams who is sitting on his Harley Davidson Fatboy that has a red gas tank and tricked out in chrome everywhere else.  Ryan gets out with his gym bag in hand and tosses it up on the roof of the GTO as he shuts his door.  Reaching into his pocket, he grabs his smokes, and lights one as he walks over by Casey and leans against the passenger door.

Ryan: “How you doing Casey?  You ready to totally dominate these to idiots tonight man?”

Ryan takes a drag off his cigarette and exhales as he waits for Casey to respond.
Casey: “Of Course.  Although to be honest, I’m hoping they turn on each other to make our job easier, and the match more entertaining.  How about you?

Ryan and Casey both laugh and Ryan takes another drag from his cigarette.

Ryan: “Yea I hear you on that front man.  Watching them turn on each other and beat the shit out of each other while we are beating the shit out of them would be pretty entertaining, and fuck yea I’m ready.  Past couple years, I have just been sitting on my ass running my bar, and banging every waitress and bartender that works for me.  Need something to keep me in shape, the gym is just boring by yourself ya know?”

Ryan reaches through the passenger window and grabs two cans of coke and offers one to Casey.  They both open them and take a drink.  Ryan lowers the soda and raises his cigarette to his lips taking a drag.

Casey: “Yea, I hear you man.  I hated staying in one place for any extended period of time without Mr. Ryan King having my back.”

Ryan: “I call bullshit, you never needed me having your back. People would be stupid to try and cross you. That being said, just know that I have your back here in SCW no matter who trys to cross you.”

Ryan takes a couple more drags off his cigarette before flicking it to the ground and stomping it out with his boot and taking another drink from his coke.

Casey: “I know that, but you know how stupid people can be, hell look at that cowboy Wyatt.”

Ryan: “Yea, what about him?

Casey: “He is your typical hick. Saying even the simplest things can go right over his head so close it could have given him a buzz cut.”

Ryan: “Oh come on Casey, cut the hillbilly some slack. You and I were both at that point in our lives, were neither of us caught every smart ass or sarcastic thing slung our ways. Or well, at least you were.”

Ryan gives Casey a goofy grin before lighting up a second cigarette.

Casey: “ A…fuck you Mr. King, and B…   At least he has enough smarts to know that he doesn’t want to be teamed up with Saint Patty.

Ryan starts laughing mid inhale as Casey finishes up his sentence.  Taking another drag from the cancer stick and a sip from his coke he grabs his gym bag and looks at Casey.

Ryan: “Yea you are right there Big C. Any ways, let’s go get ready for our match. Before we know it St. Patty's will be screaming how boring you are again.”

Casey: “Sounds good man, Poisoned Power will be one and zero after tonight’s show.”

Poisoned Power walks into the arena as the scene fades to black.