Author Topic: What Happens in the Ring, Can Haunt You Forever!  (Read 1418 times)

Justin Underwood

What Happens in the Ring, Can Haunt You Forever!
« on: October 05, 2011, 06:44:49 PM »

Las Vegas - What Happens in the Ring, Can Haunt You Forever!!!

The scene opens up in a suite of the famous Bellagio hotel. A large king size bed is in the middle of the room and a flat screen tv is hanging from the wall.  A large curved sliding glass door is open and standing on the balcony is none other than SCW wrestler Justin Underwood.

Justin : "First ever Sin City Wrestling Climax Control is just four days away.  So that means we are four days away from making history, and setting the bar higher for all wrestling promotions around the world.  More specifically we are four days away from the first ever meeting of Blade Alexander vs. DJ 'D-Block' Williams vs. myself JT Underwood.  The three of us will set the standard for main event in SCW and will make it hard to follow."

Justin leans against the balcony, his facial expression focused as the cameras began rolling to record every moment of what he has to say in regards to his Sin City Wrestling debut.

Justin : "Blade, you say that Las Vegas is your fucking city, and has been for the past nine months.  Well, if that’s so true, why the fuck are you the least known person in the city?  I have been spent a couple hours up and down the strip asking people that passed me by, if they ever heard of the second generation wrestler Blade Alexander.  The answers seemed to follow a unique trend.  No.  Who?  He is a wrestler, looks more like a motorcycle gang reject."

Justin lets out a laugh as a smirk comes across his face.  His hair spiked up and his goatee neatly trimmed as he runs his hand over it.

Justin : "If you are going to claim to be something, at least let it be known.  At least make the claim for a city we might not have ever heard of.  Don't over stretch your 'skill', and I want you to know I am using the word 'skill' very loosely with you.  You said no one gives a shit about our girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, cousins, sons, daughters or our neighbors dog's favorite bone, and its boring the shit out of everyone, but yet you have some two bit two cent whore flaunting herself and trying to distract us from the real truth.  The fact that you are a fake.  A second generation loser."

Justin turns around and looks over the balcony and watches as cars honk and slowly move down the strip.  His smile still on his face as the cameras move around to keep Justin's face into the picture.

Justin : "You can sit there and talk shit about me all you want, I really don't care.  However start talking shit about my family or even talk about defacing a graveyard, and your simply asking for a beating of your life, and I am not talking about in that six sided ring.  I am talking about in that shitty rundown apartment of yours overlooking the Vegas strip that you call home."

Justin's face has gone from one of focus to showing anger as he finishes the statement, and then shortly after it goes back to a look of focus as JT walks into the suit through the bedroom and into the living room where he sits down on a large leather couch.

Justin : "You say I'm a quitter?  No I'm not a quitter, I'm just not going to stick around a company that doesn't have morals and allows people to walk all over management.  I have no problem facing a woman.  Look at the main event this week.  Its me versus a a fail thug and a wanna be second generation bomb.  I could have sworn that Mr. Ward and Mr. Underwood specifically said that Men and women wouldn't be in the same ring with each other, but here I am facing Blade Alexander in the main event alongside a fail thug."

Justin place's his arms on the back of the couch and props his feet up on the matching foot rest.

Justin : "You want to sit there and make fun of what I wear, that’s fine.  It doesn't bother me.  You want to call me a douche bag, go for it. It doesn't bother me. Want to sit there and say my parents died because I 'shamed' them to death or that I failed them as a son, and that I'm failing myself as a human being.  It doesn't bother me, because I know what I want to be, and I haven't failed, I have already achieved what some people spend fifteen to twenty years to get.  I have done more in my short career them some can ever say they have ever done."

Justin looks at the watch on his left wrist and smiles again as he stands up, and starts walking towards the suite's door.

Justin : "Blade you are right.  I should wear a mask, but not to save my friends and family the shame, that is where you are wrong.  I wouldn't wear a mask for my friends and family.  I would wear it for yours.   So that your beloved ones can watch you get your ass beat up one side and down the other of the Star of the Desert Arena at Climax Control come Sunday night and not know what the man looks like that did it."

Justin opens the door and he steps outside, followed by the camera crew as leans against the door frame.

Justin : "Blade Alexander, D-Block, you are on notice. After I nail both of you with 'The Shattered Dimension' it will be my hand raised in victory as I stand over both of you and the fans cheer my name.  I'm not here to have a pissing contest.  I'm here to build a legacy, one match at a time, starting with the two of you."

Justin laughs and walks back into the suite as the door slams shut and the scene fades to black.

BUILDING A LEGACY, ONE MATCH AT A TIME

« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 08:58:07 AM by JT Underwood »