Author Topic: Jennifer...  (Read 2886 times)

Offline The Saint Patty

• View Profile
    • Saint Patty
Jennifer...
« on: October 04, 2011, 07:35:08 PM »
 Scene Key: Purple = Patty's thoughts.
                              Yellow = Patty's actions.
                              Green = Model

Is this what I planned?
Is this who I am?
Have I lost touch with my past?

The Scene opens up in a luxory hotel, late at night. The camera moves close to the king sized bed inside the room. From the shot, you can see that people are sleeping in it. All of a sudden,  one of the people start to toss and turn under the sheets. After a few seconds of this, the figure shoots up and throws the sheets off him. The figure is Saint Patty, sleeping next to two of his "Super Super Models."

He gets out of bed, without waking the models, and walks towards the bathroom. He turns on the lights, and walks towards the sink. He turns on the faucet, dipping his hands in the water, and splashes it in his eyes. He notices his wallet set beside the sink. He picks it up and pulls out a picture. On the picture is a beautiful girl. Patty gazes at it, cherishing it.

Why did it have it to be like this...This isnt what I wanted...This isnt what I planned.

He puts the picture back in the wallet, and glances at his reflection in the mirror. He gives a long serious stare. This isnt the same Patty thats strutting in the ring, talking crap, getting women. Something is off...

This isnt the real me...Why have I changed...What went wrong...

No. This is the real me...I've never changed...But...

Patty pulls out the picture from his wallet again.

What happened to us...Why did you go...Why did you leave me...

Patty slams his fist against the mirror.

Model: Come back to bed, baby.

SP:
[sighs] Alright.

Saint Patty turns off the lights in the bathroom. He heads over to the bed, lays down, and lies awake as the model goes back to sleep. A tear falls from his eye, as the scene ends.