Author Topic: Building a Legacy, Starting with Climax Control  (Read 2804 times)

Justin Underwood

Building a Legacy, Starting with Climax Control
« on: October 01, 2011, 03:44:50 PM »

\'user
Color Index
JT Underwood
Actions and Description

The figure of  a tall man is leaning down on top of a black 2011 Kawasaki Ninja with a custom red tribal design that is pinstriped with white as the motorcycle speeds down the road. His helmet, with the same theme as the motorcycle, and across the back of the helmet on the bottom edge is a saying: "Building a Legacy."  The upper body of the figure is covered with a black and red leather racing jacket, currently zipped up, with what appears to be a iPod in the front pocket with the headphones running up the body under the helmet and into his ears.  On his back is a black backpack.

The crotch-rocket starts slowing down and the man leans to the right turning it into a cemetery on the outskirts of Orlando, FL.  Guiding the powerful motorcycle down the winding roads of the cemetery until he comes to a section of cemetery gated off by a large rustic looking gate.  Bringing the crotch-rocket to a stop in front of the opening of the gate, and killing the engine, he pushes the kickstand down into place. Swinging his leg over the motorcycle and standing straight up the man's frame is tall and seems to be very muscular.  

He opens the visor on the helmet and removes the black sunglasses with the mirrored red lenses, followed up by undoing the strap on the helmet and removing it from his face revealing that he is the first talent signed to Sin City Wrestling’s roster and former PWA World Champion JT Underwood.  Placing the helmet on the gas tank of the motorcycle, he replaces the sunglasses covering his eyes, shading the sun and removes the backpack from his back.  Reaching over the helmet he pulls the keys from the ignition and places them into the front pocket of his baggy boot cut jeans, that are being held up by a black leather belt lined with stainless steel diamond studs, on his feet a pair of black Timberland boots.

JT unzips the jacket and a red Affliction t-shit with a black pattern on it is visible as he reaches down for the zipper on the backpack, opening the bag he reaches in and pulls out a bouquet of roses and places the bag on the seat of the motorcycle and starts walking up the steps towards the gate.  Above the gate is a archway that says UNDERWOOD that JT reaches up and touches as he walks through the archway and into the Underwood plot.  JT walks through the cemetery until he reaches a medium sized tombstone with the name Jessica Ann Underwood.  He kneels down and looks at the tombstone, the look of sadness coming across his face.

“The last time I came to visit I was debuting in two different promotions that traveled worldwide.  After those debuts I had two wins and was a World Champion for one of the promotions.”

Tears are slowly flowing down JT’s face as he looks at his mother’s tombstone, thoughts of her flashing through his head.  He wipes some of the tears away as he looks up from the tombstone.

“One promotion was unstable and had too much drama going on back stage.  So I came to terms with the owner on releasing me from that contract.  The other promotion I tried to put everything that was going on between politics and favoritism behind me, and try to be a good champion.  However it took a toll on me that I wasn’t ready for.  After watching the bullshit and listening to the moaning and groaning, I went to the owner and told her that after my match on Revolution that I was going to be resigning.  She said ok, but during my match, had half of the locker room come out and attack me, along with the former champion that is sleeping her way back to the top.”

JT lets out a laugh as he lowers the roses placing them down on his mother’s grave, knowing how much she loved them.  He runs his hand over the engravings and tears start flowing again.

“I mean seriously, what self respecting promotion owner watches a champion walk out of their company and then allows that champion to come back and be in the title picture as if he or she had never left to begin with?”

JT looks up pushing his sunglasses on top of his head and wipes his eyes as he looks around the cemetery, observing all the generations of his family that had been buried here.

“Well, all of that doesn’t matter any ways.  Matt has found a place that is just starting up and he knows the owners from his past.  They are people I use to watch growing up, and I know will give me a solid chance at having a future in this business.  Matt Ward is going out to London, England to talk to his cousin ‘Hot Stuff’ Mark Ward, who is one of the owners, about training me further.  I truly hope that Mark will agree, and train me beyond what Matt has already done.   I’m grateful for the time and effort Matt has put into training me and helping me become the wrestler I am.  I just know with all that I have learned, that there is still way more for me to learn then what I have.  I feel like I have learned only half of what I should know.  Mark Ward is the person I know could teach me the rest of what I need to know.”

JT Stands up and places his hands into his jeans front pockets and looks down at the tombstone again.

“If I want any chance of getting Mark to help me train, I will have to prove myself at Climax Control.  I am going up against a second generation wrestler in Blade Alexander and a former football player from the Canadian Football League in D.J. Williams."

Pulling his hands back from his pockets, JT kneels back down and runs his fingers back over the tombstones engraving.

“However, I have gotten off track on why I came here today. I came to visit and let you know I’m not sure when I will be able to visit again.  Allison and I are moving to Vegas, I need to get away from everything that is attached to Florida, and maybe then I will be truly able to get over losing you and dad.  I’ll come back as soon as I can.  It might be a couple weeks, or a couple years, but I will come back.”

JT brings his hand up to his lips kissing it and bringing it back to the tombstone pressing it firmly against his mother’s name.  Standing up and taking one last look at the tombstone JT turns around and slowly walks away as a few more tears roll down his face and he wipes them away.  As he walks through the gate pulling it shut, he starts to talk again.

“Blade, like I said, you are a second generation wrestler.  From the looks of it, you seem to be trying to step out of daddy’s shadow and show him you are just as good if not better than he is.  Try all you want, but I won’t be the stepping stone to help you make daddy happy.”

JT steps up to his motorcycle and zips his leather jacket up and pulls his backpack back on after zipping it shut.  He takes his sunglasses off the top of his head and hangs them from the font jacket pocket next to his iPod and ear buds as he continues to talk.

“D.J. ‘D-Block’ Williams, a athlete that failed to make a name for himself in college, couldn’t get brought into the NFL, and then flopped out of the Canadian Football League.  When I read that he likes to call himself a ghetto baller I couldn’t help but start laughing.  D.J. everything you do is ruined by your demons.  How about instead of trying to ruin somebody’s life by stepping into the wrestling ring, you start getting some help, and get those demons in check.”

JT reaches into his pocket and pulls the keys out and places them into the ignition and turns it, followed by reaching over and squeezing the clutch as he presses the power switch and revs the motorcycles engine bringing it to life.  Grabbing his helmet he then swings his right leg over the motorcycle sitting down on its seat.

“Blade, DJ, I am not here to be a pushover.  I am here to make a impact at the first ever Climax Control and make history when I beat two people in SCW’s first.  I am here to build a legacy, one match at a time, starting with the two of you.”

JT puts his ear buds in and pulls the helmet on his head and straps it under his chin.  Revving the motorcycles engine after it’s idled for a few minutes he then grabs his sunglasses and puts them on.  He looks around the cemetery one last time before he shuts the visor on the helmet and shifts the motorcycle into gear and slowly makes a u-turn and heads out the way he came in, picking up speed and eventually leaning down as he speeds out of sight.

\'user
Color Index
JT Underwood
Allison Summers
Matt Ward
Actions and Description

Just outside of Orlando, FL there is a small time burger joint named Big Dave’s Burger Shack.  The joint is a lakefront property that has 3 piers extending out from its deck that have gazebos attached at the ends of the piers, giving the people that are on it a more private feel.  The owners allow each gazebo to be rented for small parties and private gatherings, or even a more romantic feel.  The far left gazebo seems to be roped off at the beginning of the pier and a waitress is walking down the pier to the gazebo with a cart carrying food and drinks for the group at the end of the pier.  As the waitress gets to them, it turns out to be Sin City Wrestling talent JT Underwood, Allison Summers and JT’s manager Matt Ward.

JT is wearing a black a-shirt that fits to his body snugly, a pair of black jean shorts, with a pair of red and black Under Armor training shoes.  He has on a pair of black Oakley’s with mirrored red lenses.  A black Fossil watch is resting on his left wrist, with a red inset and a small silver bracelet is on his right wrist.  On his right ring finger you can see his class ring, with a dark red gem in the middle.  Matt standing next to him is wearing blue jeans, white t-shirt, black Lugz, and is wearing a Georgia Bulldogs football hat. Standing next Matt Ward is wearing a white muscle shirt, that shows off his thick arms and a pair of loose fitting blue jeans held up by a black leather Tommy Hilfiger belt.  A pair of black Lugz boots and a Georgia Bulldog’s hat wraps up his outfit.

Her arms on the railing as she leans against it, Allie is wearing a tight white crop top belly shirt, with a tear down the middle of the neck, allowing a fantastic view of cleavage, a red and black short plaid pleated skirt, black fishnet thigh high stockings with a garter belt attached to a pair of red spanks that has a gold halo being held up by some black devil horns on the ass, and a pair of black engineer style boots.  Around her neck is a leather studded collar with a rosary hanging from it, and a leather studded wrist cuff on her right wrist.   Her beautiful crimson red hair is flowing freely and hanging around her shoulders.Allison pushes off the railing and walks over to the table as the waitress arrives and helps her move everything from the cart to the table.

"I have been coming to this place for years Matt.  Ever since it opened when I was six years old, and it is going to be weird not to be able to come here any time I want."

"I know, but you and Allison are moving to Vegas to be closer to your job so you aren’t paying for airplane tickets all the time.  You will save money and we will find a gym out there for you to continue to train at with me, and hopefully since Mark Ward."

"So when exactly will you guys know if Mark is going to help train JT?"

"Well, if I know Mark as well as I would like to think I do, we will know something by the end of Climax Control at the earliest.  He is going to want to watch JT wrestle a main event caliber match and that’s exactly what you’re going to do Justin."

Matt and JT sit down at the table joining Allison who just finished helping the waitress serve their food.  Three plates with large Angus burgers and an order of seasoned fries are on large plates and a single bucket of ice with six beers is sitting in the middle of the table.  Matt grabs a beer and opens it taking a swig as JT grabs two, opening them and placing one in front of Allison.  Matt lifts his beer up and smiles.

"To a successful career for the both of you in SCW."

Justin and Allison bring their bottles of beer into the middle and tap Matt's bottle.  Justin takes a big swallow from his beer and grabs the ketchup, and squirts some onto his burger before using his knife to spread some mayonnaise onto the top of the bun and then cutting his burger in half.  Taking one half of the burger, he raises it to his mouth as Matt does the same and Allison speaks up first.

"So who is Justin facing in his first match in SCW?"

Chewing his first bite and swallowing, Matt takes a swig of his beer and pulls his cellphone out of his pocket and scrolls through a email from SCW Staff before he starts talking.

"D.J. ‘D-Block’ Williams and Blade Alexander.  One is coming from the Canadian Football League, and the other is a second generation lackey."

"One is a second generation lackey, the other is a football flake.  One wants daddies approval the other is trying to battle his demons and has no experience being in a wrestling ring to begin with.  I’m going to beat them both, and prove that I am going to be the face of SCW.  I’m going to set a standard for this company."

Allison lets out a laugh, as Justin takes another bite of his burger and shoves a couple of fries into his mouth, a look of deep thought on his face as he looks out over the lake, not really focusing on what is being said any further.  Allison turns back to Matt, swallowing her first bite of her burger and taking a drink of her beer to wash it down.

"He sounds like he is ready.  I know for sure that I am sorry Blade and DJ are his first opponents.  After how PWA handled him not being able to sign him to a long term contract, and Ana Payne sending half the locker room out to attack him during his last match, I know for sure, he is going to be looking to let some frustration out on whoever gets put in his way."

"I haven’t seen him this focused before.  He wasn’t even this focused before his first pro match.  Blade and DJ are going to have their hands full come Climax Control."

Both take bites out of their food and look over to JT as he is placing the last bite of his burger into his mouth and chews it before swallowing it and reaching for another beer.  He finishes his first beer and stands up, removing the bottle cap from the second one and tossing it on the table as he goes and leans against the railing looking over at the lake.

["I’m not sure if its him being focused, or just trying to block something out Matt, but either way I do agree, those two are going to have their hands full."

JT takes a big sip of beer and then rubs his chin as his express lightens up and he starts to talk.

"Mark Ward and Christian Underwood have signed a lot of great talent, and come Climax Control, I am stepping into the ring with one of them and somebody that couldn’t  hack it in playing football.  I’m not going to sit here and drag on about them again and again.  I just want to let you  know that I’m ready to kick some ass and the two of you are the first victims in SCW to add to my legacy."

JT walks back over to the table drinking his beer as he its back down and looks over at Matt who is working on finishing up what little bit of his burger and fries he has left.  Looking over to Allison, he sees her slowly eating her food, just starting on the second half of her burger and almost out of fries.

"So Matt, what do you have planned for tonight?  I figured it’s going to be our last night in Orlando for a while, we might as well go out with a bang."

Matt finishes his fries, shoving the last few into his mouth and washing them down with a big gulp of beer before responding.  Allison still eating her food, taking her time to enjoy it, since she doesn't know the next time they will come back here.

"I suppose we could hit up a club or a bar of some sorts."

“Either that, or have a party at your house.  One last big hoorah before we head to the city of sin and start partying it up out there.”

Allison perks up at the idea of a party at Ward’s house and takes a bite out of her burger and starts to chew quickly. She then grans a piece of her crimson red hair in her hand, twirling it around her finger as she drinks some of her beer.

"Party at Ward Mansion sounds like a winner to me.  Music blasting, dancing, maybe even some swimming."

Letting out a deep laugh Matt finishes his second beer and reaches for a second beer.  He takes a few moments to think about actually throwing a party at his house, before they leave for Vegas.  He knew there was some things he would have to make sure couldn't be accessed and would have to make sure he got that stuff out of the way before letting a bunch of drunk baboons run rampant through his house, but he would be willing to do it.

"Alright then, I’ll make some calls, and get everything setup for tonight then.  Let’s blow the roof off my house tonight."

They have one more toast before downing their beers and walking down the pier to pay their check and head out to get ready for later that night.