Author Topic: Training The Future?!?  (Read 2885 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Training The Future?!?
« on: September 29, 2011, 06:13:43 PM »
 "Is he kidding me?" The voice of Matt Ward is heard saying, his eyes slowly glancing up at what stands before.

A bright ray of sunshine beams down upon the huge shoulders of 'The London Bulldog' Matt Ward, as he stares at a huge fountain in front of him, the image of a man, well defined and toned, cut in fine French marble.

"Come all the way home to London to see him and the first I see of him is that?" Matt says with a sigh "Ego much?"

Matt strolls to the door of a mansion type house, ivy climbing around the wooden door. The sun reflects off the white walls outside, forcing Matt to shade his eyes, as he reaches out to grip the heavy looking brass door knocker. With a lift and a slam, the heavy thumping sound of brass on wood, echoes through the house. Matt glances down at his expensive looking watch and back at the door as the sound of a handle being turned is heard. The door slowly pulls oven and Matt's eyes are met by those of a beautiful blonde lady, dressed only in red bikini bottoms. Her long hair drops down over the top half of her body, hiding her modesty, on her head, red rabbit ears, sparkle, matching her bikini bottoms. Matt stares at her for a few seconds in surprise at this truly unexpected sight.

"Hi" Matt stumbles out

"Hi" The young blonde woman replies in a sweet tone "Can I help you?"

"Sure" Matt says, clearing his throat "I'm looking for Mark. I'm his cousin"

The young lady looks at Matt closely, looking him up and down with an admiring stare

"Ok, come on in" She replies, opening the door a little.

Matt steps through the door, and the woman closes it behind him.

"Follow me" She says, stepping in front off Matt and walking down the hallway in front of her.

Matt follows, occasionally looking at this beautiful woman's behind, before casting his stare to the side, admiring the pictures on the wall. He stops and looks for a few seconds at a photograph of a man, his face covered in sweat, holding a title belt above his head, camera flashes around him. Matt smiles, his mind cast back to around the time when that picture was taken, many years ago. The woman clears her throat, grabbing Matt's attention

"Mark's in here" she says sweetly, as she flips open a door.

Matt turns away from the photograph and walks towards the door, hearing the sounds of blasting music. Unable to tell what song it is, Matt peers round the door, his eyes widening at the view before him. Countless other women, dressed just like the first he encountered, stand in various places around the room. Matt's mouth opens widely as he surveys the scene, unsure quite what is going on. The blonde leads Matt through the room, passing various objects such as a poker table, jukebox, slot machines and a pool table, towards the center of the room. The back of a man is seen, a redhead either side of him, talking to another woman with deep black hair. The blonde woman leans in and whispers in his ear.

"Cousin?" He said "What cousin? All my cousins are not in England sweetheart"

The sound of that London accent forces a smile on to Matt's face as the talking man turns around, cigar in one hand, and a beer in the other. The man looks at Matt, raising an eyebrow.

"Well I'll be a son of a bitch" He says in his very English accent "Matt, Matt, Matt.... simple question, quick answer needed son, don't need a long boring answer, because clearly, my hands are full here, but what the fuck are you doing here?"

The man smirks at Matt as he steps in, his head tilted. Matt extends a hand, and the man accepts it, shaking it firmly.

"Been a long time, cous" The man says

"Yeah" Matt replies, releasing the man's hand.

"Now what brings you to the home of the living legend himself?" The man asks "What brings you to the house of the one and only Hot Stuff Mark Ward?"

"Wrestling?" Matt replies

Mark arches an eyebrow towards his cousin

"Matt" He starts slowly "I don't know if you've noticed, but this amazing body has not been in a wrestling ring for years, it doesn't have to get near a ring again. I'm a former world champion four times over in the best places out there, I've got so many awards, I make Titanic look like it couldn't win a damn thing, and in case you didn't notice, I didn't piss away my money like most did years ago, I put it in to things, and made more money. I already did that, got the T-shirt and live my life like this now"

Matt lowers his head with a smile

"The women are pretty damn hot there" Matt says with a serious look on his face.

Hot Stuff tilts his head

"Ok, let's talk" Hot Stuff says with a smile

Hot Stuff puts his hand on Matt's shoulder and leads him away from the group

"What is this anyway?" Matt asks "A party?"

"No" Hot Stuff replies with a casual shrug "Just another Monday afternoon"

Matt looks at a serious looking Hot Stuff

"So tell me about the fed" Hot Stuff says "But only tell me about it, if they can afford me. Unlike a lot of women I know, I don't come cheap"

Only being near his cousin for a matter of mere minutes, Matt was reminded of why the two never really got along.  Matt never could really keep his rage in check around him, and Mark always pushed his buttons until he snapped.  Carefully choosing his words, he hoped Mark had grown up a bit.

“It is always about money with you, and clearly Mark, you have more money then you know what to do with” says Matt as he pans his hands around the property.  “I’m not here to get you back in to the ring in a fed. I am here to get some help, with a rookie I have recruited.  I've spent the better part of 14 months training this kid and I have done everything I can."

Matt pauses for a second, looking in the eyes of his smirking cousin, full in button pushing mode

"....This kid absorbs everything so fast and does it so well. I want to know if you will help train him as well?"

Hot Stuff laughs, turning his head away and smiling.

"The chick I had last night was laid back, more then once" Hot Stuff says with a wink "Doesn't mean I wanna go back to her, Been there, done her, got more then her T-shirt"

"What's that gotta do with anything?" Matt asks.

"Nothing" Hot Stuff says "I just like to brag."

Matt growls softly under his breath and slowly starts to count, clearly seeing his cousin is still immature and not willing to take him serious.

"Listen Mark, you and I have accomplished a lot in our careers.  I joined this business because of you, and we both got far with my training.  We had the right trainers.  Justin, has a chance to be bigger then both of us put together, and with both of us training him, I know he can get there.  Let's put all of our differences behind us, and do something for the next generation of superstars.  Lets give them somebody to try to be." "wow, wow, wow" Hot Stuff replies, with urgency dripping off his voice...

"Number one, no one is bigger then me, no one, you're standing next to a god right now. I even had a dream where I was God, smiting people, and those angels were hot with nothing but their wings and a halo. No one can be bigger then me. I'm all for giving back to wrestling, but I'm not training anyone who is either fat, slow or looks like that ugly kid from the Goonies."

Matt looks at Hot Stuff curiously

"Show me he can actually wrestle" Hot Stuff says "and I'll consider it"

Matt reaches into his back pocket and tosses a dvd in a jewel case onto one of the tables near Mark.

"Mark, JT is a good kid, and has a lot of potential, he reminds me a lot of you, and I just want to help him grow to be the best he can.  Put your ego aside, and help him out."

Matt points at the dvd and says "On that is all of his professional matches. He has signed with your promotion in Vegas, and is looking forward to working for you." and turns and walks away from Mark, leaving him to his women and large ego.

Hot Stuff picks up the DVD, looking at it.

"Hmmmm" He says.

Two young women walk past him.

"Maybe I'll watch it before bed, will need something to help me sleep"

Hot Stuff follows the two women as the scene fades out
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 06:14:15 PM by Mark Ward »
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!