Author Topic: Moment of Perfection 2.0 Episode 1 !  (Read 3039 times)

Offline The Saint Patty

• View Profile
    • Saint Patty
Moment of Perfection 2.0 Episode 1 !
« on: September 25, 2011, 10:21:25 PM »
 "At Your Funeral by Pinhead Gunpowder" plays, as Saint Patty enters the stage, accpompanied by two of his chosen super models. He walks down the ramp, flexing and strutting, Usually approaching the attractive females in the crowd, boasting and bragging. When he reaches the ring steps, each of his models kiss him on the cheek, as he takes off his signature shades. He gets in the ring, shouting about how great he is. The audience is on their feeting booing.

In the ring is two sitting stools, and a couch, along with a tv monitor. Above the Tv monitor, the words "Moment with Perfection!" is written. Patty grabs one of the mics placed on the stools and sits down. His music finally cuts as he begins to speak.

SP: Well, well, well....It's nice to see you ladies and gentleman tonight. PSYCHE! I hate having to come out here to you chumps!

The crowd continues to boo.

SP: But coming out here and getting paid to kick some ass makes up for your ugly faces.

He stands up walks over to the ropes, leaning and looking at an attractive female in the audience.

SP: Not you baby.....Call me.

He winks, as the woman blushes and he sits back down in his seat.

SP: Tonight, you marks are in for a treat. As you get to witness the very first ever "Moment of Perfection 2.0!"

The audience goes quiet as aniticipation to find out what exactly the "Moment of Perfection 2.0!" is.

SP: Thats right! Back by popular the demand! The talk show hosted by yours truly, "The Perfectionist," "The High-Profilist," The Saint of the Indies....Saint Patty. You guys get to listen to me, recap whats been going on around here in a way that will make you beg for more, and at the same time....I get to insult and put down your little heros. Oh man i love this sh*t.

The crowd begin booing as Saint Patty start the show.

SP: Now lets start with a man who goes by WSG

The crowd starts to cheer as a picture WSG appears on the monitor.

SP:This guy is really....familliar. I mean, this guy reminds me of something ive already seen, I just cant put my fingers on it. Come on man! Really ? Get your own personality, if they wanted to see guys like you, they'd go watch something a little less impactul then SCW. Speaking of impacts and guys who cant make one..."The Freight Train of Lame!" Casey Williams!

The audience gives a mixed reaction as a picture of Casey Williams appears on the monitor

SP: I've got one word to describe this guy...BOOOOORIIIIING! Oh man, as soon as this guy starts to talk I'm already asleep. No one wants to hear your life story, guy! No one cares about your sob stories of over-dosing, they would watch Dateline NBC if they were interested in that sh*t. And also, you come here trying to talk "top-shot" in a tag team ? Oh please, give me a break. Which is similiar to our next exhibit....Virgil.

A picture of virgil appears on the monitor.

SP: Man, this guy isnt really that bad. He believes in using pure skill to get far, and im all for that. But you come into a new federation, and to try to make an impact, you tag up ? Big mistake. All a tag team partner is gonna do is wait for the perfect moment to stab you in the back. Which brings me to my last exhibit....Tom Dudely.

The audience stands on their feet cheering as a picture of Tom Dudley shows up on the monitor

SP:  Tom....You were right from the beginning...I dont care what these people think! I know I am good! But you know who doesnt? You dont! Thats right, so who are you to judge if im gonna get my ass kicked when you havent even seen me in action !? And you call me egotistical???  What a hypocrite!

The crowd is steaming in anger as Saint Patty stands up and the cameras zoom in on his face.

SP: I dont care what you have done in the past, or what your little pet has accomplished, it doesnt get better than perfection. And I'll prove it at climax control, when i beat Poison Power, as you get upstaged by my superiority.

The crowd is still booing as Saint Patty pauses.

SP: Poison Powder, prepare to get embarassed....Tom Dudely, prepare to eat your words....Climax Control.....Prepare....To be......PERFECTED!

"At Your Funeral by Pinhead Gunpowder" hits as Saint Patty exits the stage.