Author Topic: The Wayward Dream  (Read 2834 times)

WSG

The Wayward Dream
« on: September 25, 2011, 03:29:17 PM »
 The scene opens up to the crowd waiting for something to happen in the arena. The lights go out and Another Me by Jeff Hardy and Dale Oliver starts to blare. Blue lights come on, as the crowd looks towards the stage in confusion. Out he slowly walks. He has a smile painted a cross his face, as he stumbles towards the ramp. The crowd looks stunned to see the one known, as The Mad Hatter in SCW. He slowly makes his way to the ring, as his eyes look over the crowd. He stops at the end of the stage and shakes his head. He charges the ring and slides in. He runs to the far corner and jumps up on the second ropes. He starts to taunt the crowd, as he stands there. He jumps down from the crowd and paces in the ring. He keeps his eyes fixed on the crowd. He seems to be in an interesting mood, as he constantly moves in the ring. He walks to the side of the ring and has a live mic handed to him. He smiles, as no one knew why he was in SCW or what he was going to say. He presses the mic to his lips.

WSG: Let me take this time that was granted to me to say a few things. To get some of the issues of my chest. Many have known I do not hold my words very often. I will start with the fact I have been going through hell in my life. Back and forth with the demons of my past. I know many might not know what has been happening. Really it will come out sooner or later.

He looks as the crowd as the start to chant "WSG!" He shakes his head, as they finally have started to chant for him.

WSG: Many might know my history and that is not the reason I came to SCW. I came to SCW for the competition. I came here to face the best. Many have seen me in some of the most brutal matches in wrestling history. But does it really matter anymore? I am not here to prove I am the best in the business. I am just here to be who I am.

The crowd cheers him, as he is saying nothing but the truth. He was the man people just watched to see what he would do next.

WSG: See many might not like me here, but that is there loss. I am not here for friends or anything like that. I will go into the title picture, because that is what this business is all about. So when I show the people here who don't know me, who I am. I just wonder if they will be willing to walk through my Wayward Dream.

He smiles as he drops the mic. The crowd still chants his name, as his music hits. He exits the ring with haste. He walks up the ramp to the stage and does his signature taunt one more time before disappearing to the back stage area.

(OOC: I know it is not much of a introduction of the character but it will do..)