Author Topic: The Power and the Glory  (Read 2909 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
The Power and the Glory
« on: September 24, 2011, 11:35:08 PM »
 The scene shows Casey Williams in his hotel room getting ready for the long day ahead of him.  He stops, sees the camera, and decides he wants to talk about his past a little bit. Casey has on his usual attire of a biker vest, jean shorts and his favorite pair of boots on that fits him like a glove.

"Hi, my name is Casey Williams and I am the Freight Train of Pain.  Let me tell you a little bit about myself.  I am 32 years old and have been wrestling for 15 years.  Growing up, I have been made fun of for being unusually larger than everyone else of my age.  By the time I turned 10, I have had been in quite a few fights and hurt those who made fun of me.  Shortly after my 10th birthday, I witnessed my mother overdose on medication and I overdosed on my Vicodin from when I dislocated my right knee and fractured my left wrist in a fight against a kid who made fun of my size.  My dad saw me do this and rushed me and my mom to the hospital.  We had our stomached pumped and survived the ordeal."

After speaking about his overdose incident, you can see based on the look on Casey’s face that even to this day talking about it still bother's him very much.

After that incident, I decided to focus my energies on watching wrestling and wanting to become a professional wrestler one day.  When I hit high school. I tried out for the wrestling team and successfully made the team.  I went undefeated throughout my high school wrestling career, and by this time, I wasn’t made fun of as much because they knew better.  Late in my high school wrestling career, scouts came out to watch me wrestle.  I had received a full scholarship to the University of Minnesota for my wrestling, where I thrived, as I had done in high school."  

Casey walks away from the camera a bit and looks out the large window in the hotel room out into the parking lot.

"I became an All-American Wrestler as a Freshman, and did so every year there after, not just for wrestling, but for my academics as well.  Once my Junior year came around and I went to the NCAA Tournament, there was a guy in the 275 pound weight class that caught my eye right away.  He goes by the name Ryan King, and was just as dominant in his weight class as I was in mine.  After we both won our respective weight class brackets, I went over to him and introduced myself and told him how impressed I was with his work.  He told me that he was just as impressed with my work as I was with his, and we would become great friends and possibly become a tag team after we both graduated college and if a promotion ever gave us both a chance."

Casey's expression has changed from one of sadness and hatred to one of extreme excitement as he turns back to the camera, looking directly into it.

"After college was over, I started going to indy wrestling events, hoping to be spotted by someone who would sign me to a contract.  In between events, I worked at the Boys and Girls Club maintaining everything on the grounds, including the pool.  Shortly thereafter, I was spotted by the owner of the Asylum Wrestling Alliance, who goes by the name of Goth.  He saw potential in me, and signed me to a contract."

Casey turns back around placing his hands on his hips and resumes looking out the window as he continues to talk almost seeming distracted at this point.

"I held the AWA International Championship and the AWA Television Championship, both for a combined 3 weeks.  After a while, I started teaming up with the grizzled veteran Bill “Bulldog” Barnhart and we were slated up against different tag teams vying for the tag team titles, but just falling short before a situation backstage arose between myself and Goth.  Goth let me out of his contract, but suggested I go to another company called PrYde."  

Through the reflection of the mirror the cameras catch a frustrated expression on Casey's face as he discusses switching companies.

"I took Goths advice, and went to PrYde to showcase my talents there.  Within the first month of my tenure there, I was confronted by the #1 contender for the World Heavyweight title there, a man named Waylon “Heavy Metal’ Holladay, who wanted to guide me in the way to the main event status quickly.  We started teaming together, and the first match we faced the tag team champions in a title match, and won.  We successfully defended the titles against the former champions.  About a month after we obtained the titles, the president of the company forced Waylon to decide whether he wanted to drop the tag team titles in order to face the World Champ in the title match, or drop the #1 contendership to continue the tag team title reign.  Waylon chose to drop the titles to pursue the World Championship, which he won."  

Casey turns back around reaching down and grabbing a gym back and his keys from the dresser as he continues to talk.

"After he won the title, I attacked Waylon due to the fact he turned his back on me for the world title.  That action launched me into the world title picture. Before I was able to capture that title, the company had closed due to lack of interest, and since then I have been just working out hopefully to find another organization, which I did when I found SCW."

Casey starts walking to the door to his room and gives the camera a sadistic smile.

"I'm in SCW and Ryan King is as well.  At the first Climax Control, Poisoned Power will make a huge statement.

The scene fades out as Casey carries his bag out of the hotel room and the room door shuts.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020