Author Topic: Just a video again about Peter Vaughn  (Read 72 times)

Offline Rodrigo Afonso

• View Profile
Just a video again about Peter Vaughn
« on: March 22, 2024, 10:20:08 PM »
OOC: I'm really sorry, but I had no idea that I was booked again until I looked at the card today, giving me zero preparation for a CD scene and I was sick as a horse last Friday. But I do have plans for Rodrigo and simply doing this RP to make up for last week. Apologies for this rubbish RP.

-------------------------

Speaking about Peter Vaughn YouTube video.

"Yeah, you would be right you've beaten me multiple times Peter, I don't have an argument against this and I won't be a dick about it like some people are with you. I admit, I did cross the line about the whole expiry date thing, but I had to say something to elevate myself to be the match winner. Of course, it never happened, but everyone said things that aren't entirely true, even you, Peter, when I gave you the ultimate test, and I thought facing you in a roulette title match was too early for me, far too early, but I gave what I got given.

I lost to two great wrestlers, even though Entity is a disrespectful pig and Ben Jordan, but I'm not ashamed of that, honestly, because it made me better as a wrestler. I hate doing videos for matches because whatever you say means nothing when you get in the ring. Even promoting videos for matches is silly enough because I don't need to talk about the Roulette title accomplishments you've had; I've done that, and I've already done calling you a threat which you still are.

I know, I've lost, but as I said, losing matches makes you better and you learn a lot. What do you learn by winning a ton of matches? That you are the top wrestler? Maybe, but you learn nothing in those wins. Nobody is going to be the best wrestler in the world. I find that term completely untrue and pretty much stupid. You can be the top wrestler of this company and in wrestling world, but best is not true because if we were the best, we'd all have undefeated streaks.

You can pretend to be the best, but it's unrealistic. I know what my plans are for the briefcase which I haven't forgotten about it, I got plans and I aim to cash it in when I feel I've deserved it and when I'm ready. Right now with my results, I'm not. But no champion, especially one I got my eye on in particular will see it coming. I'm not saying his name right now, but I'm not giving secrets away.

But the point is I need to get up the pole and you talk awfully too much Peter. All you need is one video to say everything, not multiple to make a point. That's one thing I suggest is talk less. Yes, Eddie winning is fantastic and I'm proud of the guy, a guy I gave a ton of respect for and I still do. But you do remember when I said you're a future world champion? I believe in that.

But you got to go through me and you can claim you'll win all you want, but it won't happen because unlike you, I need a win more than you do. You've already got wins in the bag, even without the Roulette title, but I believe you'll be world champion and I'll be whatever champion I want to be. This match is going to be the time where Rodrigo will perform so much better than he did against Ben. I will bring everything as always and find a way to defeat you. That's all I will say because I don't have much defense for my losses. I don't, but I go in to win.