Author Topic: I AM FACING KRYSTAL WOLFE AGAIN  (Read 46 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
I AM FACING KRYSTAL WOLFE AGAIN
« on: March 22, 2024, 08:16:33 PM »

Narrator:  Bea Barnhart has been scheduled for a match against Krystal Wolfe to open Climax Control 389. Bea and Krystal have only one match against each other so this will be an interesting match to see who will come out of the match as the winner.

OPENING COMMENTS

When the camera feed cuts to the camera person who has been assigned to follow Bea Barnhart we see Bea walking in a lobby area but it does not appear that she is inside the TCC Arena in Tucson, Arizona. As the camera person follows Bea we can see people entering and leaving the location carrying luggage so we make the assumption that Bea is in the hotel where she is staying while working Climax Control 389. We do not see Bill Barnhart with Bea so we are not sure if Bill is in their hotel room or if he is in another location. The camera person gets Bea’s attention and they inform Bea they are live broadcasting. Bea invites the camera person into the main lobby of the hotel where she takes a seat in a comfortable chair while the camera person stations their camera to get a clear shot of Bea without interruptions.

Bea:  Thanks for joining me today. You are probably wondering where Bill is and that is a good question. Bill is not performing at Climax Control 389 so he flew back to Georgia to hang out with Iris for the week since he has the week off. Bill wants to give Iris some walks and cuddles and he also wants to have a deep discussion about the relationship between Iris and Pete the Cactus. Bill’s trip back home also gives our friend and neighbor, Andrew, a week off from taking care of Iris for us. Now back to me I am in a hotel located close to the TCC Arena. I am hyped for this upcoming match and nothing is going to stop me from winning.

Bea:  I will start with the history between myself and Krystal. We have only had one match against each other. That match was on April 11, 2021, at Climax Control 296. That was three years ago and that was also when I was new to being a wrestler in Sin City Wrestling. Although I am 0-1 against Krystal in our one match I will be 1-1 against Krystal after I defeat her on March 24, 2024.

Bea flashes a grin into the camera.

Bea:  Both of us have held a Championship in Sin City Wrestling. Mine was the Mixed Tax Team Championship and Krystal held the Bombshell Roulette Championship. I admit that the run of me and Bill as Mixed Tax Team Champions was very short but that does not take away from the fact that we were Mixed Tax Team Champions. Kristal has also held only one Championship that I can find information on. I give Krystal credit that she held the Bombshell Roulette Championship for around 9 months which is not an easy thing to accomplish. However coming off a 9 month reign as a Champion and accomplishing nothing after that is pathetic.

Bea points a finger into the camera during her pervious comment.

Bea:  One more thing I want to present is how me and Krystal measure up to each other. I come into this match at 5’5” and 130 pounds and Krystal comes into our match at 5’5” and 125 pounds. There is no height or weight advantage for either of us in this match. The only difference I can think of is that I carry a Genius IQ while I feel Krystal has the IQ of a potato. Looks like it is time for me to make Mashed Potatoes.

At her comment Bea bursts out in very loud laughter and it takes her a bit of time to recover and stop laughing at her comment concerning Krystal. Just as Bea is about to give additional comments concerning her match she receives a notification of a video call on her laptop computer so she picks up her laptop and sees the video call is from Bill.

BEA TAKES THE VIDEO CALL FROM BILL AND IRIS

Bea:  I apologize for the interruption of my comments on my upcoming match but I have a video call from Bill and I need to take it due to the difference in Time Zones between us at this time. This will not take long. Hi Bill! How are you and Iris doing?

Bill:  I am doing great and I feel good that I was able to give Andrew a break from taking care of Iris for us while we are on tour wrestling.

Bea:  Speaking of Iris where is she?

Bill:  She is in the other room sulking because I told her she cannot make a trip to visit Pete The Cactus since he lives around 3,000 miles away. Then Iris got more insulted when I refused her request to allow Pete The Cactus to travel here to Lawrenceville, Georgia, to visit with her. She sill get over it. I will give Iris some pizza and lasagna and while she is stuffing herself she will temporarily forget about Pete.

Bea:  Ha ha ha!!! The mental image I just had concerning Iris is too much. Before we end the video call I got word that Sin City Wrestling Management will allow us to bring Iris on tour with us but with the understanding that the permission to do so depends on whether Iris will behave and not soil the carpets and furniture.

Bill:  Iris will be fine, Maybe we can use the Blaze of Glory XII event to re-introduce Iris to the fans. There are a lot of new fans who have not yet seen Iris with us during wrestling events. Thanks for taking my video call. I apologize that Iris is being a jerk right now. I will close the video call so you can continue presenting your comments for Climax Control 389 for your match with Krystal Wolfe.

Bill exits the video call and the video call screen on the laptop of Bear goes to the main screen. Bea closes the laptop computer then she continues with her comments concerning her match against Krystal Wolfe.

BEA RETURNS TO COMMENTING ON HER UPCOMING MATCH AGAINST KRYSTAL WOLFE

Bea:  So, Krystal, what are you thinking? Oops! I must apologize to you. Why? Because you have pathetically weak brain so the concept of you thinking means your would probably end up burning out your brain in a matter of seconds. Rather than me asking you questions that would cause you to fry your brain cells trying to calculate what your answer might be. As for me I carry a Genius IQ of around 130 and since that is ten times what your IQ probably is.

Bea points to her head to indicate that she has a superior brain and that her brain will not fry responding to questions.

Bea:  As you may already know I was born and grew up in the Philippines. They take education and heritage seriously. I know the history of Australia and as I researched the history it turns out the majority of the people from Australia are descendants of criminals who were sent to the penal colony there. Must suck to know that your ancestors were criminals and their DNA is in your system. Hmmm. I wonder if. . .  Nah! I will not go there with the comment that came to my mind.

Bea flashes a sad face into the camera.

Bea:  There have never been any criminals in the history of my family. We obey the laws. We respect others. But when we are threatened with harm, either from criminals, thugs, or mean girls like you, we fight back. And when I say we fight back against threats of harm made to us I mean we fight back ten times more than those who are attacking us. I have left a trail of criminals, thugs, and mean girls, behind me after I kicked their asses and you are not an exception to that rule.

Bea waves her finger into the camera to show Krystal she does not take crap from anyone.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bea:  Krystal you held the Bombshell Roulette Championship for nine months. Although that is not an easy thing to do when defending the Roulette Championship you did manage to hold onto the Championship for nine months. You know damn well that I have the desire to become the Bombshell Roulette Champion but I have not yet achieved that goal but it will come to me in the near future.

Bea informs the camera person that after her next comments she will be cone commenting on her upcoming match and then they can cut their camera feed. The camera person acknowledges what Bea told them.

Bea:  Oh, Krystal, how I wish our match at Climax Control 389 was a Roulette Rules match. That way I can prove to the world that I am worthy of a shot at the Bombshell Roulette Championship. I will not talk more on that subject at this time as none of us truly know what tomorrow will bring. However, Krystal, I do know what Sunday, March 24, 2024, will bring. It will bring me a win over you and it will bring you a loss to me. Just remember the classic line from the movie DIRTY HARRY where he confronts a punk on the streets and while pointing his gun at the punk he states to the punk:  You've gotta ask yourself one question: “Do I feel lucky?” Well, do ya, punk? Seriously, Krystal, do you feel you are lucky and that you can overcome me? Get real! Your luck ran out the instant Management placed your name on the Climax Control 389 Card as my opponent! If you do not like what I am saying in my comments today then at Climax Control 389 I dare you to shut me up! I friggin’ date you to shut me up! Good luck with that punk!

With the final comments of Bea the camera person informs Bea they will cut the camera feed at this time and Bea gives her approval and when the camera person cuts the camera feed our screen goes dark.