Author Topic: Respect || Vs Bella  (Read 77 times)

Offline AlexandraCalaway

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
Respect || Vs Bella
« on: March 15, 2024, 11:25:42 PM »
Dinner with the kiddo
Calaway Estate
Dallas, Texas
3/13/24

At the dining table, Alexandra and Ashlynn enjoy a peaceful dinner together. The table is set with a warm, inviting spread of food as soft music plays in the background. The ambiance is cozy and familial. Alexandra takes a bite of her food and

“Mmm, this tastes delicious, Ashlynn. You really outdid yourself.”

Ashlynn is beaming at her mom and proud of herself.

“Thanks, Mom! I wanted to make something special tonight.”

Alexandra takes another bite and enjoys it.

“Well, you definitely succeeded. So, how was school today?”

Ashlynn starts talking excitedly.

“It was good! We learned about space in science class. Did you know Jupiter has over 79 moons?”

Alexandra smiles, looking at her daughter proudly.

“Wow, that's a lot of moons! You must have some great teachers at your school.”

Ashlynn nodded looking at her mom.

“Yeah, they're really cool. Oh, Mom, did you see that move Seleana did in her match last week?”

Alexandra giggles softly, her smile bright.

“I did! She's always coming up with new and exciting moves. You should have seen her when she first started wrestling.”

Ashlynn asked curiously

“Did you ever do moves like that when you were first wrestling?”

Alexandra chuckles softly.

“Oh, definitely. I had my own set of signature moves, different from the ones I have now. Maybe I'll show you some of them one day.”

Ashlynn excitedly.

“Really? That would be awesome!”

Alexandra gently brought up the subject.

“Speaking of wrestling, I wanted to talk to you about the match Miles and I had recently.”

Ashlynn was curious and her tone was clear.

“Did everything go okay? It looked like you all had that won.. What happened?”

Alexandra nodded.

“We tried our best, but sometimes things don't go as planned. Miles did get a bit banged up, but he's tough. He knows how to handle himself.”

Ashlynn is concerned.

“Is he okay now?”

Alexandra smiles at her daughter 

“He's resting and taking care of himself. He's been in tough situations before, and he always bounces back.”

Ashlynn took a few moments, being thoughtful of her mom’s career and that of her friends.

“I guess that's part of being a wrestler, huh? You win some, you lose some, but you always get back up.”

Alexandra smiled at her daughter proudly. She was growing up to be such a fine young woman.

“Exactly, sweetheart. It's about resilience and determination. Miles and I are already thinking about our next opportunity. We'll train hard and be ready for whatever comes our way.”

Ashlynn began to speak again with an encouraging tone.

“I know you and Miles will do great. You always do.”

Alexandra is smiling at her daughter, laughing softly.

“Thank you, darling. Your support means everything to us.”

Ashlynn grins brightly.

“You're welcome, Mom. We're a strong team, just like you and Miles.”

Alexandra hugs her daughter Ashlynn.

“That's right, sweetheart. Together, we can handle anything.”

The mother-daughter duo continues their dinner, enjoying each other's company and sharing stories of their day.

Reflections on the recently Challenges
Calaway Estate
Dallas,Tx
3/15/24

As a professional wrestler, victories and losses are part of the journey. They shape us, challenge us, and sometimes even humble us. Recently, I found myself on the receiving end of a loss that hit harder than expected. Our tag team match against The Conspiracy didn't end in our favor, and it's been weighing heavily on my mind.

There's no denying that losing is tough. It tests your resilience, your determination, and your ability to bounce back. Every defeat teaches us valuable lessons, pushing us to strive for improvement and growth. However, this loss felt different. It wasn't just about the outcome; it was about the manner in which it happened.

The Conspiracy may have claimed victory, but in my eyes, it was a cheap win. Their tactics were questionable, their methods underhanded. It's one thing to win fair and square in the ring, but it's another to resort to deceit and manipulation. Wrestling is about skill, honor, and sportsmanship, values that seem to have been forgotten in that match.

Despite the disappointment and frustration, I refuse to let this setback define me. Every setback is an opportunity to come back stronger, more determined, and more focused. I've faced challenges before, and I've always emerged stronger on the other side.

What matters most now is how we respond to adversity. It's about channeling that disappointment into motivation, using it as fuel to propel us forward. The road to success is never easy, but it's the obstacles along the way that make the victory sweeter.

So, to The Conspiracy, I say this: enjoy your momentary triumph, but know that true success isn't measured by cheap tactics or hollow victories. It's earned through hard work, dedication, and integrity. I may have stumbled, but I'm ready to rise again, ready to face whatever challenges come my way.

In the end, it's not about the losses we endure; it's about how we rise from them, stronger and more determined than ever before.

Stay tuned for what's to come. The journey continues, and the best is yet to come.

Yours in determination,
Alexandra

Tale of the Tape
Online Blogs
3/14/24

Height and Weight:

Bella: 5’ 5.5”, 125 lbs
Alexandra: 5'6", 125 lbs

Hometown:

Bella: New York, NY
Alexandra: Dallas, Texas

Alignment:

Bella: Face/Tweener
Alexandra: Heel

Physical Appearance:

Bella: Long hair, blazing blue-gray eyes
Alexandra: Appearance not specified in detail, but known for having a pretty face and a dark soul
Ring Attire:

Bella: Wrestling gear with wrestling shoes and kick pads
Alexandra: Varies based on match type, from regular outfits to jeans and a shirt for hardcore matches

Wrestling Style:

Bella: Technical/Catch-as-catch-can/High Flyer
Alexandra: Technical, Brawler, and a bit of a flyer ("Daredevil")

Finishers:

Bella: "Bella Notte" - Paige’s Tap Out or the PTO, "Ashes to Ashes" - Pancaked out DDT, "Second Gen" - Phoenix Splash
Alexandra: "Fallen Angel" - Spinning Sitout Lifting Double underhook facebuster, "Apocalypse" - Elevated Powerbomb/Last Ride

Entrance:

Bella: Enters to the song "Shut up" by New Years Day with a confident and playful demeanor.
Alexandra: Enters to "Mine" by Halestorm with an intimidating aura, often engaging with the crowd and talking trash.

Favorite Moves:

Bella: Chain wrestling, dropkicks, DDTs, moonsaults, hurricanranas, and various aerial and technical maneuvers.
Alexandra: Spilt-legged moonsault, chokeslam, suicide dive, STO, senton bomb, spin kick, bulldog, teardrop suplex, Boston crab, sharpshooter, guillotine leg drop, furious punches, V-trigger, curb stomp, air raid crash.

Brief History:

Bella: Second-generation wrestler with a rebellious streak, intelligent, graduated top of her class, and seeking to make her mark in the wrestling industry.
Alexandra: Experienced wrestler with a dark past, multiple championships and accolades, co-owned companies, faced personal struggles, and joined different wrestling promotions including SCW.

Achievements:

Bella: New character, no achievements listed yet.
Alexandra: 19x Hardcore Champion, 9x Women's Champion, 6x Tag Team Champion, and several other championship titles. Wrestler of the Year multiple times.

In summary, Bella Madison and Alexandra Calaway are both talented wrestlers with unique styles, backgrounds, and accomplishments. Bella is relatively new to the wrestling scene but brings technical and high-flying skills, while Alexandra is an experienced veteran with a mix of technical, brawling, and daredevil moves. Their alignments, appearances, entrances, and histories further differentiate their characters, making them compelling additions to the wrestling world.

Something to be proud of
California
Cafe
3/15/24

The camera fades in to show Alexandra Calaway sitting at a table in a cozy cafe setting, a picturesque view of the ocean visible through the window behind her. She looks directly at the camera with a composed yet determined expression.

"Greetings, SCW Universe. It's Alexandra Calaway, and I wanted to take a moment to discuss an upcoming clash that's been on my mind."

She pauses briefly, collecting her thoughts before continuing.

"Bella Madison, a name that's been making waves in the wrestling world, and rightfully so. We're on a collision course toward a match that promises to be intense, unpredictable, and a true test of skill."

Her tone becomes more focused as she delves into the specifics.

"Our paths have crossed before, Bella, and while it wasn’t in the ring, I still paid attention to your time. I’ve lost that title, but I also know what it takes to HOLD that title. Look how long I held it. One Hundred and twelve days. This time, however, the stakes are different. It's not about titles or accolades; it's about proving who we are as competitors. It’s about proving "

A determined glint flashes in her eyes.

"Bella, you bring a unique blend of technical prowess, high-flying agility, and a tenacity that's earned my respect. As we prepare to step into the ring together once again, I'm looking forward to the challenge you present."

She leans forward slightly, emphasizing her point.

"Our match won't be governed by titles or rules; it'll be a showcase of our abilities, our passion for this sport, and our relentless pursuit of victory."

Her expression softens, showing a hint of admiration.

"I've watched your journey, Bella, and I know you won't hold back. Rest assured, neither will I. When we face off, it'll be a clash of wills, a testament to the spirit of competition that drives us forward."

She concludes with a confident nod.

"So, Bella, let's give the SCW Universe a match they won't forget. Let's leave it all in that ring and show why we belong among the best. Get ready, because the storm is coming, and I'm ready to face it head-on."

The camera fades out, leaving a sense of anticipation for the impending showdown between Alexandra Calaway and Bella Madison.