Author Topic: Luna, shots have been fired and war declared-Are you ready for this?  (Read 39 times)

Offline Sam Marlowe

• View Profile
    • Samantha Marlowe
Backstage at Climax Control, a group breaks through the curtain trying to herd someone away from the curtain and towards the locker room.  The group made up of security and a handful of SCW bombshells are forcing a livid redhead who keeps trying to break through them towards the bombshell locker room.  To one side, Sin City Wrestling owners, Christian Underwood and Mark Ward appear to be talking about something as a shout from security is heard.

“Jesus!  Redheads and their tempers,” exclaims one of the security as he is hit by a wild swing from Sam Marlowe.  The redhead is trying to fight her way out of the crowd and seems to be almost feral in her anger.

“Lemme go…I ain’t done with that Luna!” argues Sam as she backs away looking for an opening to rush past the group of bombshells who are ready for anything.   Christian turns to look toward Sam and then back at Mark Ward before moving toward the group just as Sam launches herself at the bombshells in an effort to get loose and find Luna.

“Sam…Sam..SAMANTHA!” calls Christian who manages to get the redhead’s attention as she turns to look at him, a wild look in her eyes that forces Christian to step back slightly before surging forward and motioning for her to calm down.  “Listen Samantha, I saw what happened out there and I…” he begins only to be cut off by Sam.

“Y’all saw that huh?” she growls out.  “That…witch cost me my match…then she decided to try and get to Ben once more but I wasn’t going to let that happen again,” adds Sam with a slight self depreciating smirk of pride at how she had attacked Luna to save Ben.  “Now, if y’all don’t mind…I’m fixin’ to get some furniture movin’ up in this place.”

Christian and Mark share a confused look then both stare at Sam.  “What are you on about Sam?” questions Mark Ward.  “Furniture moving?”

Sam turns to glimpse at the curtain to the ring and answers over her shoulder as she edges toward it.  “Furniture movin’ is something that happens when I need to beat a lesson into someone.  Means that I am gonna toss Luna around like a ragdoll and knock the stuffing out of her.”  Sam sees the curtain move and lunges towards it expecting Luna to be there only to pull up short when it is Ben Jordan who moves through the curtain. 

“Hold up there Ginge…where are you planning to go?” he jokes as he checks her over and notes her anger simmering. 

“If you must know Ben, I am going to find Luna and finish what we started out there,” admits Sam as Ben puts his hands on the shoulders of Sam to turn her back toward the locker room. “So is she still out there?”  Ben shakes his head and guides her back towards Christian and Mark who motioned to the pair. 

“Samantha, I have to say that you didn’t back down out there but I have to say that you disrupting the show like that and forcing us to empty the locker rooms to get between the two of you and Alexander Raven and Luna,” says Christian with a hint of anger, “Tell me why I shouldn’t punish you hmmm.”

Ben keeps his hands on the shoulder of Sam from behind as she bounces from foot to foot, adrenaline still spiking in her system.  Jordan tries to calm her down enough before he answers.  “Because it wasn’t us that started it.”

“Ben’s right…this was all started by Alexander Raven and he pulled Luna into it,” says Sam.  “And when she attacked Ben, you did nothing so being his friend, I figured that I should!” Sam adds in an accusatory tone that draws a frown from Christian as Mark Ward crosses his arms over his chest.

“Be careful Sam,” warns Mark Ward as he nods toward Christian.  “I hope you remember what he put you through when we suspended you before…don’t make me let him figure out something worse.”

Sam stops for a moment to turn her attention to the owners and then takes a deep breath and closes her eyes to try and calm herself.  Ben notices his friend is still vibrating with emotion but releases her shoulders to rub along her neck trying to release the tension.  Pulling his hand away, he notices a slight stain of rusty red on his hands of dried blood.

Christian smiles at the memory of the tasks he had Sam doing in the past but then shakes himself and once more focuses on Sam and Ben.  “Well if you must know, we have decided to announce a match with you two,” begins Christian as he motions at Sam and Ben, “facing the Conspiracy in a mixed tag team streetfight at Blaze of Glory.  You can settle it there and beat the hell out of each other to your heart’s desire.”

Ben and Sam share a glance before Sam turns back to Christian.  “I like that idea,” offers Sam slowly.  “But like I said, I am not wanting to wait until Blaze of Glory to get a little payback.  I’m feeling a little bit froggy tonight after Luna cost me the match and then the brawl.”

Mark Ward shakes his head.  “I had security send the Conspiracy out of the arena after that punch up,” he says.  “But I can understand you Sam, had times meself when I wanted to batter a mug or two.  So let’s see how we can fix it for you.  Tell you what…Next week, you will have a match to work it out of your system.  It will be you versus Luna in a grudge match.  Now, I noticed that you have yet to be checked out by medical so get yourself looked at will you?”

Sam starts to shake her head no but Ben leans down and says something to her which stops her.  Looking back up at Ben, she narrows her eyes and mumbles Prat as she turns and looks deeper into the backstage area to where she might find the medics.  Not looking at Christian and Mark, she heads in the direction of the EMTs as the two owners look at Ben.  “What did you say to her??” demands Christian as he moves to stand beside Ben. 

“I just told her that if she didn’t get checked out, she was going to have to pay for the pub tonight,” admits Ben with a grin.  “Oh and that I would tell Bear on her and he would make her pay twice.”

Ben chuckles as he heads after Sam leaving Christian confused and Mark Ward laughing at the look of confusion on his face.

I have just one thing to say to you Luna.   

Bless your heart.

You have managed to do something that no other bombshell here in Sin City Wrestling has managed to do.  You have gotten under my skin enough that I can not…no, I WILL not let it go because you deserve to have someone put you in your place.  And to quote Doc Holiday…I’m your huckleberry. 

I want you to know Luna that for most of my career, I have walked into the ring and once the match was over, I could shake their hand and move on to my next challenge.  Nothing was brought out of the ring when the match was done.  I never needed to react to anything like you have me reacting now.  Because I never had the burning desire to actually bring a grudge out of the ring with me. 

But that has changed.  Oh boy has it changed.  See, when it comes to my friends, I tend to be the one that will do whatever it takes to defend them when someone like you decides to insert yourself into something that isn’t in your best interests.  I get it, you seem to think that your man needed you to back him up because he knew that Ben had his number.  So you gave him that low blow that you got away with.  I don’t know if you were lucky or if Christian just wasn’t paying attention to you.  I was however and that just poked the bear and when I saw that you didn’t get punished for putting your dirty hands on a member of the superstar roster, I made myself a promise.  Ben was not going to be alone when Alexander had you. 

And you must have felt the tingle up your spine as you decided that because I have Ben’s back now, you needed to get one step ahead of me to hurt him again.  Surprised you didn’t I when I came out of the crowd and speared you before you could get to him.   And I am sure that you were thinking that I was an easy person to beat since you had gotten the drop on me earlier in the night. 

As much as you may like to think that you are as extreme as you are…I want to remind you of something that a lot of the other bombshells already know.  I have participated in some of the most violent matches in Sin City Wrestling because I am a multi-time Bombshell Roulette champion.  Extreme is something I understand.  And no matter who you think you can be when it comes to extremes, I will tell you that it isn’t going to be extreme enough.

This coming week, Christian has given me a Saint Patrick’s Day gift of being able to step in the ring with you before Blaze of Glory.  Sadly, it ain’t going to be a regular match-up, oh no.  It is going to be a grudge match and y’all want to know what that means to me?  It means that I am going to be able to take out my anger on you.  It will just whet my appetite to destroy you where you stand.  But it won’t be able to give me my ultimate desire in ending the threat you pose.  But it is only a few more weeks before I can fulfill that desire.

So Sunday, when I get in the ring it is going to be you and me and Luna I already know just what you may have planned.  I am not coming into this match with my eyes closed and preconceived notions of this being a fair match.  If you ask me Luna, this match is going to be nothing but a knock down drag out fight.  I am fixin’ to make it a come apart Jesus meeting where  I am going to tear into y’all and you are going to be beggin’ the good gosh Almighty for mercy because you ain’t gonna get any from me.

I am telling you now…that when it comes to you Luna…I am going to enjoy making you pay again…and again…and again!

Sam Marlowe can be seen walking towards a door,  Dressed in a pair of dark tights, black boots and a hoodie that is pulled up over her head hiding her face, she slowly reaches out for the handle of the door only to have her hand grabbed. Turning swiftly, Sam pulls back her fist ready to strike out at whoever had grabbed her. 

“Whoa hang on there Sam,” says a recognizably Quebecois accented voice.  “You called me remember but what are you doing skulling around dressed like that?  Trying to be some kind of vigilante comic book hero or something?  I thought that was Ben’s job,” jokes the woman as she tucks some hair behind her ear.

Sam straightens up and shakes her arm out after it is released by the woman who had approached from the side.  Vixen Staggs is standing there in fatigues, a dark tee knotted in the back and black wrestling boots.  Sam offers her a smile as she pushes the hood off her head. 

“Actually I am trying to avoid this guy that seems to be stalking me.  Everywhere I go, there he is taking video or pictures of me.  And it only gets worse from there,” she offers as Vixen unlocks the Dungeon and motions Sam inside.  Sam ducks her head and looks around herself and enters.

“So why have you got a stalker?  I thought you were married and everyone knows it,” inquires Vixen as she pulls off the fatigue jacket and tosses it over the back of her chair in the office that she had guided Sam to.  Sitting down, she pulls the chair closer to the desk and then lifts her feet to rest them on the desk.  Sam sits opposite her and raises her eyebrow at the feet there which has Vixen pulling them down.

“Yeah I am married but this is not something that Colton would be doin’ I don’t think.  After all, he seems to be more focused on his movie shoot right now.  At least I hope he is.  See, Cyn and Monty…” begins Sam as Vixen hmphs in disgust.  “Seems that they are doin’ their darnedest to get between me and Camo.  I told them to stop but every week there is something else that they have done.  One week it was telling Colton about how Ben and I were more than friends…another week it was Monty gettin’ all grabby handed.  I tell you Vix, I seriously am ready to just kick those two out of my life.  If I wasn’t so sure they got the message, I would swear that they are behind the TMZ  BS.”

“Oh?  I was meaning to ask you about that but you seem to be too busy to chat,” answers Vixen.  “I have been watching and saw that you have been having some issues with a certain person deciding to get froggy.”

Sam nods as she crosses her legs and leans back.  “Yeah, Luna Pasilno is dancin’ on my last nerve.  And if you ask me I need to be getting ready to face her this week.”

“And this is why you reached out to me huh?” asks Vixen as she steeples her fingers and rests them against her lips.  “You want someone to get your ready for the supercard that knows how to really get extreme right?”

“I was hoping you would be offering,” answers Sam with a grin.  “But also wanted to get some pointers on what I am going to need to do to handle this week when I face her in a grudge match without destroying her and putting the streetfight in jeopardy.  If I wreck Blaze of Glory’s card, I reckon that Christian Underwood will have me selling popcorn for months.  So, how do I remain calm enough to beat Luna without actually beating her bad enough to take her out.”

“Voyons, it is that bad?” says Vixen as she tilts her head slightly.  “You sound like you want to kill this Luna.  Ostie, are you sure you should be talking to me or should I call Spike?”  Sam giggles at that, but the laughter doesn’t reach her eyes.  Vixen doesn’t notice as she gets to her feet and moves around the desk.  “Listen Sam, for the grudge match, just remember that it is a warm up for the match at Blaze of Glory and if you get too outside of your comfort zone, bring it right back to your kind of match.  I get the high flying crazy person you can be but..”

“She’s a high flyer too,” interrupts Sam.  “Although I suspect that she won’t be looking to fly so much as wanting to make me suffer as much as she can.  And trust me, I am so ready for that after last week.”  Unconsciously, Sam brings her hand up to rub at the side of her head as she relives the pain from the brawl at Climax Control. 

“Interesting,” mumbles Vixen as she watches Sam.  “Let’s go and take some time to discuss just what you are going to need this week at Climax Control.  Do you think you are going to be causing some damage or are you going to make this just the warm up?”

“If I had the choice..both,” Sam says with a raised eyebrow.  “But this week, I will settle for just beating her in the ring and save the violence for Blaze of Glory.”

With that, Sam rises to her feet and turns to head out into the gym area.  Vixen watches her go as Sam pulls off the hoodie to reveal a halter that barely covers the fading bruises on her body.  Shaking her head, she follows Sam out of the office and into the gym,

“So how are you going to train me to go to extremes that I suspect Luna wants to take me to?” asks Sam as they begin to stretch out for training.  Beside her, Vixen is bent double as she turns her head to look at Sam.

“Well I don’t suppose you remember when I was Crimson and won the Nightmare championship and the matches that I would take part in,” Vixen asks.  “They were bloody and violent but I don’t think you need to go that far.  Besides if you do, then something is going to have to give…either you beat the villan or become the villain yourself.”

“Oh em gee Vix…quoting Batman?  Really?” teases Sam.

“It was actually Harvey Dent Sam,” retorts Vixen as she straightens upward and then rolls her neck.  “But I am serious Sam, you have to realize that the fact you are a face and haven’t really been heelish is going to work against you in this match.  Being a goodie good will not allow you to counter just what a regular heel can bring to this match.  Tell me that Luna won’t think of how she might cheat to win this match.  Are you ready for that?”

Sam stops to think about what Vixen had just said.  Sucking her lower lip between her teeth, Sam sighs as she begins to nod at Vixen’s comment.  “You are right Vix, I don’t know how to really be a heel but I think I just have to let my emotions go and run with the fire that my anger causes and that could help me right?”

Vixen looks at Sam who now doesn’t look as confident as when she stepped into the ring,  “Yeah, anger could help you.  Voyons donc,” says Vixen as she gets into position to lock up with Sam.  “Ready?” 

Sam’s head snaps to the side from the surprise slap of Vixen.  Sam’s hand rises and rubs at her cheek.  “What the heck Vix?” questions Sam as Vixen spins with a round house kick that Sam barely avoids by throwing herself to the side.  Vixen crouches as she glares at Sam who has a look of disbelief on her face.

“Is Luna going to play nice?” taunts Vixen who explodes at a slowly rising Sam taking her off her feet with a vicious clothesline.  “Fight back Sam!  Don’t let me beat you like Luna will.  I am not going to let you win if you don’t fight!”

Sam kips to her feet and glares as Vixen stalks towards her.  Not even thinking, Vixen launches herself at Sam who catches her with a clothesline that rocks the older woman backwards.  Rolling to her hands and knees, Vixen smirks up at her friend.  “Very good Sam, how did that feel?”

“Like I need to do it again,” jokes Sam as she motions for Vixen to take her hand and stand.  Vixen grabs the hand and rises slowly as Sam then spins her around into armbar.  The scene fades out on the sound of Vixen’s laughter as the two lock up once more.

It is getting closer and I for one am starting to realize that I am actually looking forward to our match this week Luna.  I am thinking that maybe just maybe I have moved beyond just wanting to beat you down for everything you have been doing .  Maybe I am above looking for revenge and just want to go out there and face you one on one in a regular match…

Good lord, how I was able to say that with a straight face I will never know.  Because if you ask me Luna, there is nothing I want more than to continue what we started last week and guess what…this week it is sanctioned by SCW.  They are permitting me to make you hurt in that ring on Climax Control this Sunday.  Do you understand what that says about our match when I say that I want to hurt you?

I have never gone into a match let alone a fight wanting to hurt someone so much.  Like I said earlier in the week, you hurt my friend…you have to pay.  Now I am quite sure that you are just salivating at the fact that the two of us will be in the ring this Sunday and we can continue that little dance we started last week.  And I am sure you have been thinking that maybe you are going to be ready for it as much as I am.  In that you would be wrong. 

I haven’t done anything but fester about that fight we started last week and I realized that it wasn’t a fight, it was the opening battle of a war that I am going to be bringing to you for what you have done and what you represent.  I never have been in a situation like this before however, I have been studying you and I have seen what you are capable of.  And I have felt it too. 

You definitely have violence down to an art and I will be the first to admit that the pain you inflicted did make me pause for all of one minute until I remembered that you struck my friend from behind.  But not only did you attack Ben Jordan, you decided to interfere in my match to cost me the win with a pair of brass knuckles to knock me out.  Congratulations Luna…shots were fired and war is now declared.  And being fromTexas, you have to know that when it comes to a fight, there are no better fighters than Texans. 

Normally right about now I would be talking about just what I want to look forward to, where I want to go next.  Right now there is no next for me.  Right now it is only you and me.  And trust me, there will be nothing less than total warfare in that ring this week.  But don’t worry Luna, it may be war but I am going to save something for Blaze of Glory. 

And I am sure that you are going to be there in case your man wants to do another sneak attack on Ben but know this, he will not be alone.  If Alex wants to get froggy, if you want to jump too…know that we will be ready for it and when that happens, know that we won’t let you get away with it, no, you will realize that karma will be reaching out to you and it will be me delivering that karma with my fists. 

So Luna, I am ready for what could happen this week.

Are you?