Author Topic: Excited  (Read 52 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Excited
« on: March 08, 2024, 10:19:44 PM »
NRP: I am away om vacation and couldn’t write as well as I wanted too, but didn’t want to no-show.  Also on me for not requesting off this week

Hello to all of my beautiful blossoming roses out there. I know it has been a little while since you heard from me but can I just say from the bottom of my heart that it feels absolutely amazing that I am going to be competing again. Not only will I find my way into a ring but I get to do so against a woman that I haven’t fought yet in Kallie Reznik. This is going to be exciting but before I really touch on the fact that I am going to be stepping into the ring with her. I just want to talk about My Bloody Valentine.

That Blood Bath Brawl was one of the most intense matches that I have been part of since being in SCW. I know I am not really known for being a hardcore type of wrestler but it felt good to go out there and put my body on the line. I did look good in that match and at least I was able to eliminate Mercedes Vargas and prove that I still have what it takes to take it to some of the best in this company. I want to give props to Bella Madison for being to walk away with the huge win.

Bella deserves it and I know she is going to go on and offer a real challenge for that Roulette Championship. Her and Bobbi are going to tear the house down and the fans are going to be the real winner at the end of the day. I could sit here and talk about how disappointed I feel that I didn’t win the match but to be honest when I came back to SCW for this return it wasn’t with the intention of trying to win the Roulette Championship for the third time.

I know it’s an honor to receive any title shot and I should be humble about it but my eyes have been locked upon the Internet Championship. It’s the one title that I have held back in the day and it’s a title that I technically never lost. As soon as I won the championship it was immediately put on the line and unified with the World Championship. So I would love to build myself up into proving that I could hold that championship and I could defend it with integrity. I know I have the ability and I respect Tempest for really wishing to put the power in the Internet and giving the power for the people to choose who they want to see fight for a title.

As much as it sucks that I didn’t win the Blood bath, seeing my name on a list with two other women who have been dominating the Bombshell division and being able to see the fans go out and vote for me to get a championship match at the Super Card really warms my heart. It’s definitely a morale booster and it shows I have come a long way in the eyes of the fans since I first came to SCW.

When the name of Crystal crosses someone’s mind, anything close to being popular is never on the mind. The fact that now after all of these years that people want to see me really warms my heart.

Anyway as much I can’t wait to be in the ring with Tempest, I can’t wait to get int he ring with Kallie. It’s going to be a great match and I wish you the best of luck!

user posted image