Author Topic: THINGS WILL BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME  (Read 49 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
THINGS WILL BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME
« on: March 08, 2024, 08:37:32 PM »
THINGS WILL BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME

Narrator:  Bill Barnhart called me to let me know that his upcoming match against Peter Vaughn will be different than the previous matches he had where Peter Vaughn was involved in those matches. I will now turn you over to Bill Barnhart, along with his wife and Manager Bea Barnhart, in Santa Barbara, California.

BILL AND BEA IN SANTA BARBARA, CALIFORNIA

When the camera feed changes to the camera in Santa Barbara, California, we get a shot of Bill and Bea Barnhart dining at Longboard’s Grill on the Stearns Wharf which is located about five miles from the UCSB Events Center where Sin City Wrestling is holding Climax Control 387. We take note that Bill is having a Burger and Fries for his meal while Bea opted for a Seafood Combo that contains Shrimp, Crab, and Clams. Bill is having a beer with his burger and Bea has decided to go with a Sauvignon Blanc which goes great with all seafood items. When the camera person lets them know their camera is live broadcasting the two make comments on Bill’s upcoming match while they are eating their meals.

Bea:  Hi and welcome to our table at Longboard’s Grill on Stearns Wharf in Santa Barbara. That is wharf as in it is a pier and not Worf the Klingon from Star Trek. I had to clarity that since there are a lot of low IQ people out there who are always confused.

Bill:  Wow! You seem like you are in a bad mood today Bea. Are you upset that you lost your Roulette Championship match against Bobbie Dahl?

Bea:  You know me better than that Bill. The rules were straight up when the Roulette Wheel determined the type of match we were to have. The rules were that a wrestler can get the win by climbing out of the cage that was surrounding the ring and landing on the arena floor first, or they could get a pinfall or submission on their opponent inside the cage. When Bobbie charged me her momentum slammed us both into the cage and the cage collapsed. I ended up on the part of the cage that stayed on the wrestling mat and Bobble landed on a portion that was hanging over the arena floor and she rolled off of the cage and landed on the arena floor for the win. I am not going to complain about that as it was totally within the rules of the match.

Bill:  I know you really want to earn the Roulette Championship since I have held it twice and I know you are doing the best you can in those matches. Keep up the great work. Do not over-do the matches. Just get in the ring, do your thing, and emerge the winner.

Bea:  Thanks Bill. If you will excuse me I will continue my meal while you present comments on your upcoming match against Peter Vaughn. I don’t want my seafood to get cold.

Bill:  Although I just started on my burger I am okay even if the burger gets cold. I am having fun wrestling and supporting Bea in her matches. I will get into my comments shortly but I want the viewers to see a video I took when I returned to Lawrenceville, Georgia, after my Blood Bath Brawl match at My Bloody Valentine V, where our Family Doctor, Doctor Kim, examined me and gave me full clearance to wrestle. While the viewers are watching that video I can finish most of my meal.

The camera person informs Bill and Bea that he will cut his camera feed so the Network can show the video Bill sent to them concerning his visit with his Doctor Kim who is his family doctor.

VIDEO OF BILL BARNHART VISITING HIS FAMILY DOCTOR, DOCTOR KIM, IN DULUTH, GEORGIA, AFTER HIS BLOOD BATH BRAWL MATCH AT MY BLOODY VALENGINE V

When the video starts we see Bill Barnhart in one of the examination rooms where his family doctor, Doctor Kim, is examining him to ensure he is okay after his Blood Bath Brawl at My Bloody Valentine V. Doctor Kim finishes the examination and he talks to Bill about the results.

Doctor Kim:  I cannot find anything in the way of injuries on you Bill. Even though your Blood Bath Brawl match was a brutal one you came away from that match is outstanding condition.

Bill:  That is great news Doctor Kim.

Doctor Kim:  Getting hit with a Kendo Stick, especially to the had, is usually a debilitating injury Bill. The fact that you have a hard head prevented you from serious injury. I was concerned when I watched your match and saw that you also got hit with a lead pipe to your head. There is a major difference between a Kendo Stick and a lead pipe. Even though I did a CAT scan and other types of scans I could not find anything classified as damage that would prevent you from wrestling. I give you a full clearance to wrestle whenever you feel like it.

Bill:  Thanks Doctor Kim. Always good to see you.

At that last comment the end of the video arrives. Once the end of the video passes the Network returns the feed to the camera person assigned to Bill and Bea Barnhart. When the scene comes back on we see that Bea has finished her seafood meal and Bill is nearly done with his Burger meal. When informed by the camera person they are again live broadcasting Bill continues with his comments.

THINGS WILL BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME AGAINST PETER VAUGHN

Bill:  Well, Peter, here we go again. But before you get a big ego and hurl insults my way I wish to inform the viewers about the three previous matches we both were involved in. One was a Singles match. One was a Triple Threat match. And the other one was a Four-Way match. I did not win any of those three matches but things will be different this time around. Why would I state that this time around things will be different? It is easy for any wrestler, regardless of how pathetic they are, to win in a Triple Threat or Four-Way match. All they have to do is cower in a corner while the other wrestlers in the match brawl and then when the other wrestlers get worn down the coward wrestler can take advantage of them. No, Peter, that crap cannot happen in our upcoming match at Climax Control 387 because it is just you and me. If you are looking past me to your match scheduled for Blaze Of Glory XII against Miles Kasey for the Internet Championship then you are more ignorant than I thought. If you want to look past me to your Internet Championship match against Miles Kasey then please do so. It only hurts you while it makes me happy that you are distracted during our match.

Bea:  Rest assured that while I am at ringside serving as your Manager I am there to ensure there are no distractions by people associated with Peter Vaughn and that none of his friends or associates try to interfere in your match. I am disgusted with your opponents running scared to the point where they need to use interference from their friends to illegally win matches.

Bill:  Nice that you have my back in my matches and that you ensure the Referee assigned to those matches adheres to the rules and keeps focused on the match in progress.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bill:  Oh, Peter, how arrogant and bragging you are. Obviously you have a way better opinion of yourself that others have of you. You have only had ONE Singles match against me and you won that match by Pinfall. The other two matches were a Triple Threat match and a Four Wrestler match so your wins in those matches apply to all the wrestlers involved in those matches. . .not just me.

Bea:  Peter I will let you know now that when the match starts if there is any interference on your side of the match. . .or illegal activity. . .or violations of the rules of the match. . .I will ensure you get called on it and, if necessary, the Referee assigned to the match will Disqualify you. Time after time after time I have to endure Bill getting disrespected by pathetic wrestlers who are afraid to be in the ring against him. They know if they adhere to the rules of the match, and refrain from hiring friends to interfere in the match, that they will lose to Bill. Get used to us ensuring the Referees adhere to their contracts to call matches in accordance with the rules as we are not going to take that crap any longer.

Bill:  Me and Bea recently started looking into the names people have to determine what the meaning of their names mean. Here are the meanings of my name and the name of Bea. The meaning of the name Bill or William, is RESOLUTE PROTECTOR and the meaning of the name Barnhart means AS STRONG AS A BEAR and the meaning of the name Bea means BRINGER OF HAPPINESS. Wow! That’s some great stuff! Bea would you present what the meaning of the names Peter and Vaughn mean?

Bea:  Sure thing Bill. The name Peter means a...uh...you know...a male thing that is between his left. The name Vaughn means small. Ohhhh!!! That means the name of Peter Vaughn means. . .uh. . .a small male sexual appendage thing. I will leave it there Bill.

Bill:  Har har har!!! Are you being serious with those meanings of his name?

Bea:  Yep! Damn serious! If anyone doubts what my research revealed then go look it up for yourselves.

Bill:  Well, Peter Vaughn, I have had my say for today. Leading up to our match I am looking forward to defeating you so that when you finally have your match against Miles Kasey for a chance at the Internet Championship you will automatically be at a disadvantage against Miles. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but life sucks at times and life is going to suck for you in our match and your life will suck again when you face Miles Kasey for the Internet Championship at Blaze Of Glory XII. Enjoy your trip down Loser Lane because I am the one driving you down Loser Lane to bring you to the Trash Landfill. Har har har!

Bea informs the camera person they are done with their comments and they can cut their camera feed. The camera person calls into the Network to inform them and the Network takes control of the broadcast and they cut the feed to the camera person assigned to Bill Barnhart and the Network returns to regularly scheduled programming for this time slot.