Author Topic: ~*~Blood Bath Beauty/Rules of Engagement: Articles of Battle~*~  (Read 138 times)

Offline BellaMadison

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
~*~Blood Bath Beauty~*~
My Bloody Valentine

The backstage area is a chaotic mix of adrenaline and exhaustion, the aftermath of the brutal Blood Bath Brawl match featuring the Bombshells for the first time, still lingering in the air like a heavy fog. Bella emerges from the chaos, her body battered and bruised, yet a triumphant gleam shining in her eyes. She clutches her ribs, wincing with each step, but the euphoria of victory courses through her veins, dulling the pain for a fleeting moment.

As Bella navigates the maze of corridors, she spots Malachi waiting for her, his expression a mixture of concern and relief. He rushes to her side, his arms enveloping her in a gentle embrace, mindful of her injuries.

"Bells, mo grá, are you okay?" Malachi's voice is laced with worry as he scans her for any signs of serious harm.

Bella manages a weary smile, the adrenaline still coursing through her veins masking the full extent of her injuries. "I'm... I'm okay, Mal," she reassures him, though her voice is strained with pain. "Just a few bumps and bruises, nothing I haven't dealt with before."

Malachi's gaze softens as he brushes a lock of hair away from Bella's face, his touch gentle against her skin. "You were incredible out there, Bella," he murmurs, his pride evident in his voice. "I've never seen anything like it, and we’ve been in some wars.. But... I can't help but worry about what you went through, what you had to endure for... whatever it is you're fighting for."

"I promise, Mal, everything will make sense soon," Bella replies, her voice soft but resolute. "I just need a little time to sort things out, to figure out what comes next. I’ll be honest with you, I still don’t know what the hell I was even fighting for because Christian refuses to tell me but I’m sure we will find out soon enough. But for now... let's just enjoy this moment, this victory together."

Malachi nods, his expression filled with understanding as he pulls Bella into another embrace, holding her close as if to shield her from the world's troubles. In that moment, amidst the chaos and uncertainty, they find solace in each other's arms, united in their unwavering love and support.

I have this feeling that holding Máire may get a little tricky after tonight, for a few days at least.” Bella smirked, “I can already feel that adrenaline wearing off.

Just be happy she’s not really crawling yet, then we’d really be in trouble.

You know how they say “Be careful what you wish for”? Well.....

~*~Heal Up, Buttercup.~*~
A week later

As the week progresses, Bella finds herself surrounded by the comforting presence of her friends, Alanah and Mattie, along with Alanah’s twins and little one. The Unholy Trinity, reunited once more, gathers at Bella's home to provide support as she continues to heal from the grueling Blood Bath Brawl match. Malachi has been in the gym a whole lot more lately, especially after an unusually long and secretive conversation with Mal and Alanah’s brother, Lachlan.

Bella reclines on the couch, her body still sore and aching from the punishment she endured in the ring. Máire, now a bundle of energy with newfound mobility, crawls around the living room, her giggles filling the air with joy. Alanah's twins toddle after her, their laughter blending with Máire's, while Alanah's younger son joins in the playful chaos, his boundless energy matched only by his older siblings.

Mattie sits beside Bella, offering her a sympathetic smile as she hands her a glass of water. "How are you holding up, chica?" she asks, her concern evident in her voice.

Bella manages a weak smile, accepting the glass with gratitude. "I'm getting there, slowly but surely," she replies, taking a sip of water to soothe her parched throat. "My ribs have been the worst of it honestly. I keep being told to be patient, that my prize for winning will be revealed soon enough. But honestly, I'm more focused on just... recovering right now."

Alanah nods in understanding, her gaze flickering between Bella and her children as she juggles the demands of motherhood, Alanah though used to wrestle before the whole mommy thing so she gets it. "Hey, you did amaze-balls, girlie," she says, her voice filled with admiration. "But I get it, healing takes time. And with Máire on the move now, you've got your hands full."

Bella chuckles softly, watching as Máire explores her surroundings with boundless curiosity. "Tell me about it," she replies, a mixture of exhaustion and affection in her tone. "But I wouldn't have it any other way. She's growing up so fast."

Alanah leans forward, her eyes sparkling with mischief as she nudges Bella gently. "So, spill it, Bells. Any juicy gossip from the wrestling world? You know we're dying to hear all the behind-the-scenes drama."

Bella chuckles, shaking her head in amusement. "Oh, you know how it is. Same old rivalries, same old drama, some weird ass people and being chased out for their bullshit," she replies, her tone lighthearted. "Although, I did overhear some interesting rumors about a new promotion popping up. Mal and Lach have been talking about it lately, even though they don’t want me to hear. They’ve been looking for somewhere to go to team up together and they way he bolted out of here earlier to head to the Tin Can..."

Mattie raises an eyebrow, intrigued by Bella's revelation. "So with everything that you’re doing with SCW and now this...That could shake things up a bit," she muses, her mind already spinning with possibilities. "How are you guys going to handle it if it’s true?"

I’m not sure but we will figure it out, I’m sure.” Bela laughed.

Alanah nods in agreement, her curiosity piqued. "Definitely something to keep an eye on." she suggests optimistically. "But enough about wrestling gossip. How are you really holding up, Bella? You took one hell of a beating in that Blood Bath Brawl match."

Bella's smile fades slightly as she shifts position, wincing as a twinge of pain shoots through her ribs. "Honestly, it's been rough, but it was worth it," she admits, her voice tinged with exhaustion. "But having you two here, along with Mal and the kids, makes it a little easier to bear. And knowing that Christian has something planned for me, well, it gives me something to look forward to."

Mattie reaches out, placing a comforting hand on Bella's shoulder. "Just take it easy, chica. You've earned a break," she says softly, her gaze filled with empathy. "And if there's anything we can do to help, you know we've got your back."

Bella nods gratefully, feeling a surge of warmth and gratitude for her friends' unwavering support. "Thanks, guys. I don't know what I'd do without you," she murmurs, her voice thick with emotion. "Now, enough about me. Let's focus on enjoying this time together, okay?"

~*~Navigating New Beginnings~*~
Few Days Later

The soft glow of evening light spills into the living room, casting warm shadows across the walls as Bella reclines on one of her favorite chairs reading and occasionally looking up at her daughter, her body still tender from the recent match. Máire plays nearby, in a play pen area to make sure she stays safe, her laughter filling the room with joyous melodies. Obviously very content in her time on the floor now that she’s a bit more mobile. Malachi enters the room, a hint of weariness in his eyes despite the excitement that simmers beneath the surface.

Bella's gaze flickers to Malachi as he settles beside her, concern etched into his features. "Hey, babe," she greets him softly, reaching out to intertwine their fingers. "How was your day?"

Malachi offers a tired smile, his fingers tracing soothing circles on Bella's hand. "Busy," he admits with a sigh. "But productive. I wanted to talk to you about something..."

Bella's brow furrows slightly, sensing the weight of Malachi's words, so much so that she places a bookmark into her book and places it on her lap. "What is it?" she asks, her voice tinged with concern.

Malachi takes a deep breath, steeling himself for the conversation ahead. "I... I've signed a new contract," he confesses, his gaze searching Bella's for any sign of disappointment or resentment.

Bella's heart skips a beat, a mixture of emotions swirling within her chest. "A new contract?" she echoes, her voice barely above a whisper. "For which promotion?"

Malachi shifts uncomfortably, his gaze dropping to his hands as he struggles to find the right words. "It's... It's with NPWA," he admits reluctantly. "I know it's not SCW, but... it's an opportunity I couldn't pass up. Lach and I have a chance to team up like we’ve been talking about. It doesn’t start until June but I wanted to be upfront about it because there is an honest chance that we may be apart at times especially if you are booked in SCW for something and I have to be wherever they may be."

Bella's heart sinks at the realization that Malachi won't be returning to SCW anytime soon. She bites her lip, fighting back the wave of sadness that threatens to overwhelm her. "I understand," she murmurs, forcing a smile despite the ache in her chest. "It’s gonna...We just never have not been there for one another since we started this whole thing together."

Malachi's expression softens, his fingers gently lifting Bella's chin to meet her gaze. "I know, mo chroí and it’s not saying that it will happen but..." he admits, his voice filled with sincerity. "But this is something I need to do for us, for our family. It's an opportunity to provide for Máire and give her the future she deserves."

Bella nods, her eyes shining with unshed tears. "I know," she whispers, her voice choked with emotion. "And I'm proud of you, Mal. Always. And I get it, you and Lach want to team up, it just stings a bit."

They sit in silence for a moment, the weight of Malachi's decision hanging between them. But despite the uncertainty that lies ahead, they find solace in each other's presence, united in their commitment to their family.

"We'll make it work, Bella," Malachi says softly, his voice filled with determination. "No matter what."

Bella nods, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "Yeah," she agrees, her heart swelling with love for the man beside her. "Together."

And in that moment, as Máire's laughter fills the room and the evening sun bathes them in its golden glow, Bella knows that no matter what challenges lie ahead, they'll face them together, as a family.

Together, they'll navigate these new beginnings, hand in hand, heart to heart.

My apologies for the misunderstanding. Here's a monologue from Bella about her upcoming match with Georgie Robertson:

~*~Rules of Engagement: Articles of Battle~*~

Bella stands alone in the center of the ring, a determined glint in her eyes as she addresses the camera, her voice steady and resolute.

"Georgie Robertson. Fate seems to have a way of circling back on itself, doesn't it? Here we are again, facing off in the ring, two warriors with our own agendas and our own battles to fight. But this time, things are different. This time, the stakes are higher."

Bella's gaze pierces through the camera, her words carrying the weight of her convictions.

"You see, Georgie, I know what you're thinking. You're sizing me up, thinking this is going to be an easy victory for you. You're thinking you can exploit my injuries, use them to your advantage. But let me make one thing abundantly clear—I am not defined by my bruises, nor am I limited by my pain. In fact, pain seems to be a familiar friend to me at this moment and it has given me a new lease on my career."

There's a fire in Bella's eyes as she speaks, her determination burning bright.

"I may not have walked away unscathed from My Bloody Valentine, in fact there isn’t one person, male or female that didn’t come away with a whole new bruise from a place that they had long forgotten about, but I walked away with something far more valuable, besides the win of course— and that is pride. Pride in knowing that I faced adversity head-on, that I stared down my fears and refused to back down. And I took the unknown and made it my personal bitch. And come Sunday, I'll carry that pride with me into the ring, a shield against whatever you throw my way."

Bella's voice carries a note of defiance, a challenge issued to her opponent.

"You may hold that briefcase, Georgie, but don't mistake it for true power. If anything it makes you a threat to whatever champion you may or may not want to target. You wanna talk about true power? True power comes from within, from the indomitable spirit that refuses to be broken. My body may have And while you may have the advantage on paper, I have something far greater—heart. Heart to fight, heart to endure, heart to rise above. If any of the current SCW Bombshell Champions were smart, they would be watching our match rather closely, to the point you should be nervous. But instead, it’s like you barely made a whisper and you aren’t a concern for them. What does that say for the woman that holds a chance like that briefcase in your hands that you aren’t feared and they rather think you don’t exist. That kind of thought has got to hurt way worse than any bruised rib. A bruised ego is far far worse."

Bella's words resonate through the arena, her conviction echoing off the walls.

"So, Georgie, let's make this crystal freaking clear. Sunday won't be just another match. It'll be a clash of wills, a test of strength, and a battle for respect. You want to make a point? Well, I've got news for you—I'm not here to be your statement. I'm here to make one of my own. And that statement is simple—I am fierce, I am relentless, and I am ready to fight. "

With a steely gaze and a determined nod, Bella exits the ring, leaving no doubt in anyone's mind that come Sunday, she'll be a force to be reckoned with.