Author Topic: We Will Rise Up  (Read 76 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
We Will Rise Up
« on: March 01, 2024, 06:19:24 PM »
The scene opens up with Justin Smith taking a walk on the beach in Long Beach, California.  He stops to talk about losing the triple threat match, but having another shot at it.

Justin-I enjoy kicking people’s ass, and even tho I haven’t been winning matches in SCW, I give my all and leave it all in the ring.  The fact that I, alongside Peter Vaughan were buried alive in the Roulette title match two weeks ago was not the ideal way to lose, the fact I got another shot for the gold before Peter shocked me.  I’m not complaining but am going to do my best not to squander it.

Justin laughs before calling his old friend and fellow trainee Hitamashii about Justin’s upcoming title shot.

Justin-Hey Hitamashii, do you have a few minutes so I can train with you before my roulette championship match next on Sunday against Eddie Lyons?

Hitamashii-Well, of course you can. I know how much you want to be a champion like I was. I will show you the ropes my friend.

Justin-Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Justin waves off the cameraman, asking him to leave so Justin can finish the conversation as the scene fades to black.

The following day, Justin is seen at his hotel room, getting ready to go to lunch, but turns to the camera to address his opponent, Roulette Champion Eddie Lyons.

Justin-Eddie, I bet you are getting sick and tired of seeing me, but here we are, our 3rd match in a row facing each other, and unlike the other two, I will be getting the victory.  You know why? It’s because the third time is a charm.  You can be as cocky as you want, but know this, if I somehow fail to beat you, I will be there when you lose that title, laughing in your face and showing the world how pathetic you really are.

The scene fades to black with Justin cackling as he leaves the hotel room.

Title reigns
N/a