Author Topic: BEA BARNHART v SAMANTHA MARLOWE  (Read 755 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
BEA BARNHART v SAMANTHA MARLOWE
« on: February 05, 2024, 09:28:22 AM »
Please post all roleplays here! Have fun and good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Re: BEA BARNHART v SAMANTHA MARLOWE
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2024, 05:05:53 PM »
SAM SAM SAM

Narrator: I spoke with Bea Barnhart before I came on the air to ask her how she feels about her match against Samantha Marlowe at My Bloody Valentine V. I will not tell you what she told so I will turn the time over to Bea so she can tell you how she feels about this match.

HOW DOES BEA FEEL ABOUT HER MATCH AGAINST SAMANTHA MARLOWE AT MY BLOODY VALENTINE V?

When the feed to the roving camera person is turned on and the camera is live broadcasting the camera person focuses on Bea Barnhart as she walks down one of the streets in Las Vegas, Nevada, near to the Michelob Ultra Arena. We notice lots of wrestling fans greeting Bea and she smiles and waves too the fans. After a short time the camera person informs Bea that they are live broadcasting. Bea thanks them for the notification that they are live broadcasting and she delivers some comments while continuing walking down the street and glancing into store windows occasionally.

Bea:  I love it when Sin City Wrestling assigns a camera person to follow me so that I can present comments for the benefit of my opponent and for the entertainment of the fans. As you already know I am facing Samantha Marlowe at MY BLOODY VALENTINE V on February 18, 2024.

Bea breaks her comments while she glances in a few more store windows and she greets more fans as they pass by and wave to her.

Bea:  Before I go into comments to Samantha Marlowe I want to let those of you who were not able to see my match against Seleana Zdunich at Climax Control 385 how that match went. Going into that match against Seleana I was 0-5 against her. I worked hard, with Bill’s assistance, to work out how to get the advantage in that match and defeat Seleana. My hard work, coupled with the assistance of Bill, got me a win by pinfall over Seleana So I went into that match against her with an 0-5 record and walked out of that match with a 1-5 record against her. That is just the beginning of desire to dominate the Bombshell Division.

Bea again pauses her comments to look into more store windows before continuing to walk down the street and again more of her adoring fans greet Bea and present nice comments to her.

Bea:  Now I wish to present the history I have with my upcoming opponent Samantha Marlowe. I am 0-4 against Samantha Marlowe. Everyone thinks I’m going to lose again to Samantha because I am 0-4 against her right? Didn’t I just go into a match against Seleana Zdunich with an 0-5 record against her, and everyone told me I was going to fail against her again and go 0-6 against her? Well DAMN!!! I told you I was going to defeat Seleana, and I did, and I got my record against her to 1-5. Same damn thing is going to happen to you Samantha. You may be 4-0 against me coming into our match but you will be 4-1 after I defeat you just as I defeated Seleana Zdunich at Climax Control 385!

Bea continues down the street for a bit where she comes to a Starbucks Coffee location.

Bea:  Please excuse me while I step inside Starbucks and get a drink and a few items to snack on. The camera person is welcome to follow me inside if they want.

Bea enters the Starbucks with the camera person following her. They remain focused on Bea as she orders a Pink Drink with half the normal ice and a few pastry items to snack on. When Bea takes a seat at one of the tables many of her fans approach her to shake her hand and wish her the best in her match against Samantha Marlowe. Bea thanks each of the fans personally and shortly her drink and snacks arrive.

Bea partakes of her drink and snacks and she acknowledges fans who walk by her table and greet her. When Bea is done with her drink and snacks she stands up and leaves Starbucks to walk around some more before she returns to her hotel room where she and Bill are staying during the My Bloody Valentine V event.

BEA PRESENTS GENERAL COMMENTS DURING HER WALK

Bea:  I wish to comments on my position as Bill’s Manager and concerning his match at My Bloody Balentine V. Yes I will be at ringside serving as Bill’s Manager during his BLOOD BATH BRAWL match. And just so everyone knows ahead of time that since that type of match can be classified as EVIL I will be wearing my BLACK dress while serving in the capacity of Bill’s Manager during his match as I will be feeling EVIL watching that type of match.

Some fans walking down the street stop and talk with Bea. They show their support for her in her match against Samantha Marlowe and they tell her they are anticipating her defeating Samantha. Bea thanks her fans for their nice comments then she continues her walk down the street.

Bea:  Before some of you low-intelligence people start making accusations about me let me cut you off and tell you the truth. The ring for the Blood Bath Brawl which Bill is participating in consists of the ring, which is surrounded by a steel cage, and it is covered with a domed roof, and there are weapons around the ring for the wrestlers to use on each other. While some of you are going to make the claim that I am going to interfere in the match I am setting your accusations straight. How can you make dumb ass comments like that when the ring is enclosed by a steel cage, covered with a domed roof, and weapons are around the ring area for the wrestlers to use? I can’t attack anyone as I couldn’t get into the ring if I wanted to and the four wrestlers involved in the match are unable to get out of the ring as they are trapped inside by the steel cage and roof over the ring. Well. . .Holy Shit Batman!!! . . .I just blew your idiotic theories to hell!

BEA HAS ARRIVED AT HER HOTEL

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bea invites the roving camera person to enter the hotel with her and they walk into one of the waiting rooms available where Bea takes a seat while the camera person keeps their camera focused on her.

Bea:  So, Samantha, are you still so damn sure you will defeat me for the fifth time or have you finally realized that I’m in this match to defeat and destroy you? Remember that Seleana Zdunich was over-confident as she was 5-0 against me going into our match at Climax Control 385. Her cockiness and false sense of superiority over me caused her to slip up and she was not able to get her sixth win over me. Now Seleana is 5-1 as I did, in fact, defeat her and by a pinfall.

Bea grins into the camera.

Bea:  Okay so I’m 0-4 against you Sam. You, and nearly everyone else, think I am going to lose again to you right? Didn’t I just go into a match against Seleana Zdunich with an 0-5 record against her and I defeated her to get my record against her to 1-5? Same damn thing is going to to happen to you. You can brag and boast all you want Sam. You can continue to brag how you are 4-0 against me. You can THINK all you want Sam as that is expected. But what you THINK and what I KNOW are opposites and you will suffer a loss to me.

Bea lets out a loud laugh and then the regains her composure to make additional comments.

Bea:  The hourglass has been turned over Sam. Now the sands of time are falling into the bottom chamber of the hourglass. When the last grain of sand drops to the bottom of the hourglass your fate has been sealed and I get the win over you. Think what you want Sam. Believe what you want to believe Sam. No matter what you think. . .no matter what you believe. . .no matter how you feel. . .the sands of time will all drop to the bottom of the hourglass and you will lose to me.

The Network puts up a graphic of an hourglass that is dropping sand into the bottom portion of the hourglass.

Bea:  You cannot stop the sand from dropping into the bottom of the hourglass Sam. You can only watch your wrestling career slowly fade into nothingness as each grain of sand drops into the bottom of the hourglass. And, Sam, when that last grain of sand has dropped then your wrestling Career will be officially over.

Bea informs the camera person that after her next comments they can cut their camera feed.

Bea:  Samantha I don’t care that I will break your win streak against me. I don’t care that you will be sad when I defeat you. I don’t care if those fans who previously supported you start supporting me. You will lose to me Sam and there’s absolutely nothing you can do to prevent that loss to me. See you at MY BLOODY VALENTINE V. . .If you still have the courage to arrive at the arena and step into the ring to face me in our scheduled match.

Bea finishes her comments for today and the camera person places their camera in a slow fade to black and when the fade goes totally black the Network changes back to regularly scheduled programming for this time slot.

Offline Sam Marlowe

• View Profile
    • Samantha Marlowe
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2024, 11:43:14 PM »

A car pulls up to the home of Sam Marlowe and stops.  The headlights illuminate the house but a glow from inside has Sam Marlowe slowly reach for the ignition and cut the engine.  She is slow to step out of the car and approach the door of the house.  She pulls open her bag and grabs her keys.  Trying to be quiet, she slides the key into the lock and slowly opens the door before sliding her hand into the house, lightly tapping at the wall until she feels the handle of a baseball bat.  Curling her fingers around it, she pulls it towards her as she uses her hip to open the door.  Lightly dropping her bag on the porch, she chokes up on the bat and then heads towards the glow with the bat at the ready.  Footsteps towards her has Sam jumping out intent on swinging the bat but pulls it up short.

“What the hell Sammi!” exclaims Colton who is holding a bouquet out as Sam lowers the bat.  Breathing heavily, Colton shakes his head.

“Colton!  Y’all scared me half to death,” she responds as she lays the bat against the wall.  “What do you think that I was going to do when I pull up to the house and see lights on when you told me that you weren’t coming back for a few weeks…”  Now that the scare was over, Sam places a hand over her chest as she tries to catch her breath.

Colton smiles and lays the flowers on the nearby table then approaches Sam to put his hands on her waist and pull her into his embrace.  “I wanted it to be a surprise sweetness,” he offers with a crooked grin.  “Guess it was more of a surprise than you wanted.  But I am only here overnight.  I fly out tomorrow evening.  But I knew that I wanted to be with my girl for Valentine’s but shooting schedule is slammed so I talked to the director since my character’s actor needed to quarantine for Covid…again…and he gave me a weekend pass.”

Sam leans into the embrace as her hands move up the chest of Colton to wrap around his neck.  “One night only huh?  We better make the best of it then.”

Colton swoops Sam up and begins to move towards the flickering glow of candlelight that are guiding the way upstairs.  Once into their room, Colton reveals a catered meal set out on the balcony to the left and to the right, candlelight flickers in the ensuite where the scent of rosewater shows a milky white bath with rose petals floating on the top of the water.  “So sweetness…the choice is yours…dinner now or later?” asks Colton as he waggles his eyebrows suggestively.

Sam appears to think about it for a moment before turning to look at the dinner on the balcony and sighs.  “I am starved Camo..would you mind dinner first?” she muses before using a finger to boop her husband on the nose.  He tries to bite her finger that she pulls quickly away with a giggle as he sets her down on her feet.

“You go sit down, I will go and grab the wine I have chillin’,” he offers.  Sam nods and moves to the table to peek at the meal before Colton comes back.  She sits down as Colton returns and begins to pour the wine.  Once finished, he picks up his glass and raises it as he reaches for the hand of Sam who has also picked up her glass.  “Happy Valentine’s Day early sweetness,” he toasts his wife who offers him a smile.

“Happy Valentine’s to you too darlin’.  Love you,” she adds as she raises her own glass.  “This looks good Colton, you must have put a lot of planning into this…” she says as she motions at the meal. 

“You are worth it,” he returns.  Setting his glass down, he motions for Sam to begin eating.  She takes a bite as Colton watches.  Her eyes close with pleasure as the food brings a soft moan.  Colton is about to take his own bite but looks up.  “So sweetness…tell me what have you been doin’ this week since I saw you lost your match with your partner?”

Sam shoots a disappointed look at Colton before swallowing the bite in her mouth.  “Well, I have a match at the supercard on the eighteenth.  I am facing Bea Barnhart for the…” Sam’s voice trails off as she tries to figure out how many times it has been that she has faced Bea.  “It’s a lot of times but each time I have to really be ready for her considering that she could come from anywhere and pull off a win.  So I am spending the next week training.”

Colton nods and then holds up his hand.  “Enough talk about work…let’s focus instead on tonight,” offers Colton which has Sam nodding in agreement.  The scene fades on the two of them holding hands as they once more toast each other.

My Bloody Valentine…this is my third time at this aptly named supercard and I have to tell you that I am feeling pretty good about it.

Seriously, I did an imitation of Mercedes Vargas and I looked back at the tapes for My Bloody Valentine and it is quite interesting.  Historically, My Bloody Valentine seems to be my night to shine or be put in jeopardy for my career. 

The second My Bloody Valentine supercard was where I was chosen to face Mikah for her World Bombshell championship in my first supercard of that name.  Everyone was saying that I was out of my element and that I was definitely in over my head facing such a dominant champion.  I even was doubtful that I would prevail but that night was a night where I began my first Bombshell championship by pulling out the win.   Thinking back, that was a great night.

Then My Bloody Valentine three…my second supercard of that name, I was in a ladder match for the Internet title with oh my gosh, six women and I came this close to having my back broken by Jessie Salco in that ladder match.  That night wasn’t as great but you have to think that when a title is on the line, you want to go all out.

So if you look at it, I am one and one for My Bloody Valentine matches.  Both were title matches but my third Bloody Valentine supercard sees me facing someone that I have faced multiple times before.  However, there is no title on the line…no high stakes at all.  But that doesn’t mean I can relax and underestimate my opponent.  Because that is something that I can’t do considering who it is.

I am facing Bea Barnhart once more.  If you ask me, I don’t know just what prompted this match.  Is it because the fans like seeing me face Bea?  Did she make someone angry at her and so they put her into a match against me who she has yet to beat or have I made someone angry that they have demoted me to facing Bea Barnhart since I can’t seem to pull off a title win anymore.  The questions are endless but I have to say that when it comes to this opponent, I think that I am going to have to prove to who I need to that I am still championship material.

I guess I should address my opponent and let her know just what is going on with me now that I have to face her again.  Bea, in all honesty I have to say that I was disappointed last week when Ben and I lost the match from no fault of our own.  And being disappointed in that, it just makes me want to take my frustration out on someone…anyone.  And you just get to be the one that is going to have to realize that I have a lot of frustration to work out.

I have the draw against Ariana Angelos and HB Carter then the title match loss against Finn Whelan and Kayla Richards.  Given that I have to only tell you one thing Bea…I am going to be very sorry at the end of our match because I will be handing you the next in a series of losses to me.  And when I do beat you and we both know that I will, I will offer you my hand and give you props for stepping into the ring and giving me the match I know you are going to try to give me.

Or maybe, just maybe the fates will align and you might just pull off the upset of your career against me.  Either way, we both know that is going to be the most uphill climb you will need to make at this supercard. 

And I know you are riding a high I am sure with the fact that you pulled off a win at the last show before the supercard.  Speaking of which, congrats to you Bea, you beat a former champion and that is a feather in your cap.  I am sure that gave your confidence that little boost to make you think that y’all will be able to step to me and beat me in the ring.  You can think that, I don’t mind. 

But thinking and doing are two different things and I won’t beat around the bush, y’all are in for the fight of your life at My Bloody Valentine.  I am going to be stepping into the ring with my focus directly on you and when I do that, it means that the cross hairs put a target on your back.  Don’t worry though…Your back will be on the canvas as the referee makes the count that will add another loss in the record books when it comes to you and me Bea.

So Bea…good luck, y’all may need it.

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2024, 12:01:34 PM »
THE END OF SAMANTHA MARLOWE IS COMING

Narrator:  When I spoke with Bea Barnhart before I came on the air to give you my lead in comments Bea told me that when she defeats Sam Marlowe at My Bloody Valentine V that she predicts that Samantha’s loss to her will be the end of Samantha Marlowe. I will turn you over to Bea Barnhart, who is at her hotel room in Las Vegas, Nevada to let her give you the rest of the story.

The scene shifts to the hotel room where Bea and Bill Barnhart are staying leading up to My Bloody Valentine V which takes place on Sunday, February 18, 2024. We get a shot of Bea Barnhart who is sitting on the couch. We don’t see Bill Barnhart so we have to assume he is out somewhere taking care of things.

OPENING COMMENTS

Bea lifts her head up so she is looking directly into the camera. The determined look on her face is enough to let the viewers know she means business. . .serious business. . .damn serious business.

Bea:  Hi Samantha. How are you feeling? You should be feeling scared. . .frightened. . .helpless. . .and pathetic. . .knowing that I’m in our match to vindicate myself over the four losses I previously took against you by soundly defeating you and sending you into retirement. If you are not worried now you damn sure will be worried when we step into the ring and I dominate you from the sound of the bell to start our match. My defeat of you will not be the physical reason you run off into retirement to hide from everyone. What will cause you to run off into retirement and hide is the amount of humiliation I will place upon you when I easily defeat you.

Bea glares into the camera with a sinister look on her face.

Bea:  So, Sam, maybe you think I suck but I proved otherwise at Climax Control 384. While you, and a lot of the other Bombshells, are declining you see me improving. Soon you will see me obtain the rewards of my hard work and dedication in the wrestling ring by being assigned to challenge for numerous Championships.

Bill Barnhart walks into camera view and Bea is surprised as she thought Bill was out and about taking care of things.

Bea:  Hi Bill. I thought you had left our dressing room and that you were out and about taking care of things. I am airing my comments for my upcoming match against Samantha Marlowe.

Bill looks into the camera and when he realized they are live broadcasting he apologizes and he grabs some items out of the refrigerator in the kitchen area then he returns to the bedroom so he will not interrupt Bea’s comments again. Bea watches Bill walk into the bedroom and then she returns her focus into the camera.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bea:  I will now give my closing comments leading up to my match against Samantha Marlowe at My Bloody Valentine V. Take what I say seriously because I’m not in this match to make jokes.

Bea holds one finger to indicate the first item she is planning to talk about.

Bea:  I find it amusing, Sam, that one of the things you mentioned is that you cannot seem to earn a win in a wrestling match any longer. And then, in your very next breath, you mentioned that you are Championship material. In my eyes having spoiled food items does not equate into those spoiled food items being safe to eat. It amazed me that you managed to put a negative comment next to a positive comment in hopes that they might cancel each other out. Sorry, Sam, your trick didn’t work.

Bea holds two fingers to indicate the second item she is planning to talk about.

Bea:  I noticed while you were talking about our upcoming match that you felt it necessary to comment that you continue to lose matches, that you seem to be having a difficult time figuring out how to win a match again, and then you claimed that one of your recent losses was not your fault. Yeah, okay, sure, whatever. That’s the common reaction people use to attempt to explain away the numerous losses they have endured. It is always someone else’s fault and never the fault of the person making the complaints.

Bea holds up three fingers to indicate the third item she is planning to talk about.

Bea:  But, Samantha, one of your comments had me rolling on the floor. You tried to pump yourself up to try to intimidate me. I’ve got news for you. When a house Cat is scared to death do you know what they do? They arch their back to try to make themselves look more intimidating. They puff out their fur to try to make themselves look larger. And they bare their claws, hiss, and bare their teeth, in an attempt to scare their opponent away. Want to know how often that works for the Cat? Maybe one in ten times the can will successfully pull off the acting job and make their attacker turn and go away. Sorry to tell you this, Samantha, but I don’t get fooled by fake bravado. Nice try Kitty Cat but that doesn’t work on me.

Bea holds up four fingers to indicate the fourth, and final, item she is planning to talk about.

Bea:  Gee, Sam, I was wondering why I smelled methane gas and the smell of poop. It is because you are talking shit! Ha ha ha!!! You cannot avoid taking the loss to me. I have been rising up in the rankings while you and others have been in a crash dive from being high up in the rankings. You are yesterday’s news while I am tomorrow’s headlines! I have had my say for today. However, in closing, another way for me to put it is depicted in the graphic that the Network will put up on the screen now. Simply to put us in comparison with each other I am at the level of a Mercedes vehicle and you are at the level of a Yugo!

The network puts up the graphic Bea had prepared for them.

After the Network leaves the graphic showing a Mercedes and a Yugo for about one minute they cut the feed to the camera person who is with Bea and our screen goes dark.

Offline Sam Marlowe

• View Profile
    • Samantha Marlowe
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2024, 09:27:29 PM »
A couple can be seen walking along the hallway towards the gates where outside, planes can be seen preparing to depart and others taxiing to their places in line for take off.  The man is dressed in a pair of beaten up jeans, cowboy boots, a dark cap and a dark checked shirt while the redhead at his side is wearing black boots, a pair of dark denim overalls and a wrestling tee of SCW with the image hidden by the bib of the overalls.  The pair are holding hands as they make their way to a gate where they sit to watch as a plane taxies in.

“I wish y’all could stay for the supercard darlin’.  I would love to have you there cheering me on against Bea Barnhart,” says Sam as she pulls a leg up on the seat in front of her.  “Did you have to go?”

Beside her, Colton Myers leans back and pushes his cap back.  “You know I have to sweetness,” he responds as he picks up her hand that is held in his.  “You know I would rather be with you here but one of us has to make the money.”  His teasing causes Sam to giggle and lean against the shoulder of Colton.  “Are you sure that you will take care of yourself while I am gone.  With what Cyn told me, you and your friend are pretty close from what I hear.”

Sam sits up and gives Colton a look before cocking her head and sighing.  “I thought we have solved that for you Camo.  Let me repeat it for you,” says Sam angrily as she brings her hand up to tap the fingertip into the chest of Colton.  “NOTHING is going on between Ben and I.  I am your wife and if you think I could cheat on you like that then you have got another thing coming.”  With that comment, Sam pulls her hand away from Colton’s, crosses her arms over her chest and faces away from him.   

Realizing that he had angered Sam, Colton leans forward and puts his elbows on his knees as he laces his fingers together.  “Sammi…I’m sorry but hearing the things she was saying and seeing you on video…” he begins only to hear Sam huff a disgusted snort.  “Listen sweetness, I know that I don’t have anything to worry about howe…”

“Colton, don’t you trust me?” asks Sam in a small voice. 

Turning to see her looking at him with a hint of distrust makes him sit up to reach for her hand.  “Of course I do sweetness,” he vows.  “It just makes me worry about the fact that you and your friend are so close is all.  I mean, everyone talks about how great of a team you are…how he and you are so close.  I get jealous Sammi, I can’t help it.”

Sam lowers her head for a moment then turns and brings the hand up to tuck a finger under the chin of Colton and make him look at her.  “Colton, if Ben and I were more than friends, do you think that I would have said yes when you asked me to marry you?  I can’t help what other people say so you just have to trust me.  If you can’t do that then I don’t know what to tell you.”

“But Cyn…” Colton says only to have Sam lay a finger over his mouth.

“Cyn and Monty are trying to get between us Colton,” argues Sam.  “Cyn will say anything to hurt me.  Have you ever wondered why I was single when we reconnected?  It was because she stole Monty and married him.  So, believe me when I say that you are the one I want to be with,” urges Sam as she offers a small smile to her husband. 

Colton smiles back and leans in to give Sam a soft kiss on the lips.  Wrapping her arms around his neck, Sam leans into the embrace.  Above their head, a tinny voice is heard calling out for the flight that Colton needs to board.  The pair get to their feet and Sam hands him a carryall while he pulls out his boarding pass and passport.

“Be safe darlin’,” says Sam as she helps to put the bag over his shoulder.  “And no dangerous stunts!”

“I could say the same for your match sweetness,” Colton responds with a smirk.  “You are the high flyin’ sweetheart of SCW.  You are crazier than me.”

The pair laugh and Sam gives him a peck on the cheek before he turns and heads towards the desk where the flight staff reaches out for his passport and boarding pass.  After checking them, she waves him into the skywalk.  Sam waves at him before he disappears around the corner of the skywalk.  She moves to the window, her hand going to the glass as she prepares to watch the plane leave. 

Inside the plane, Colton stores his bag in the overhead compartment and then sits by the window where he can see his wife watching the plane.  He smiles and sits back in preparation for leaving.  About five minutes later, an older woman sits beside him and offers him a small smile as she straps into the seat then pulls out a tablet and swipes it on.  Colton is not really paying attention to it until the woman tsks and shakes her head.   

“I knew she was not as good as she seems to be,” mutters the woman as softly the sound on her tablet reaches Colton.  He looks over in time to see Sam on the screen with a TMZ chyron that suggests the words more than partners in the ring.  A video can be seen with a white triangle urging one to press play. 

Colton looks at the woman and smiles as he motions to the tablet.  “Do you mind if I ask what you are talking about?” he asks as he tries to appear unconcerned.  “Isn’t that Sam Marlowe from SCW?”

The older woman looks at Colton and nods with a sneer.  “Yes, it is and it says here that there is more to her and her tag team partner teaming up.  This video was sent in recently and it is juicy!” exclaims the woman.

“Do you mind if I…” says Colton as he points to the tablet.  She shakes her head no and hands him the tablet.  He brings a finger up to the video and presses play.

”There is more than meets the eyes with Sam Marlowe and her tag team partner and friend Ben Jordan,” says the announcer.  “We received this video anonymously which shows a secret rendezvous between the partners…”

Colton watches as the video shows Sam with a man moving in to kiss her.  He sees her hands move to his chest as the back of the man’s head covers her face before the video stops on the embrace.  Angrily, Colton hands back the tablet and looks out the window where he sees Sam watching the plane, her hand on the glass in a wave, oblivious to the anger that she can’t see on Colton’s face.

“What do I believe sweetness?” he mutters before turning his face away from the window as the plane begins to pull away from the terminal and taxies toward the runway. 

It is getting closer and closer to the My Bloody Valentine supercard and I really have to wonder about what is going to happen.  Well I know what is the probable outcome of the match that I am in facing Bea Barnhart.

See, when it comes to facing her, I do kinda have her number.  So much so that she has lost to me multiple times.  Not for lack of trying however when it comes to stepping into the ring with me she tends to underestimate just how determined I am in wanting to win the match.  And to date, she hasn’t found a way to counter just what I bring to the match.

Don’t get it wrong, she is very confident when it comes to facing me and she does talk a great game but if you ask me, she shouldn’t see it as a game.  Maybe that is her problem when it comes to facing me.  She has seen my record and the fact that I have had a run of bad luck where it seems like I can’t get a win to save my life.  What she doesn’t take into account is that my recent matches haven’t been losses…they have been draws and that when it comes to the fact that I am getting back into the groove when it comes to wrestling, it means I am working my way back to my winning ways.

The worst part of that return to winning is going to start this week at My Bloody Valentine when I get in the ring with Bea and take the fight to her.  And I am sure that she has said something to the effect that I am no challenge and that she will end me or put me out of my misery with another loss to my record.  Okay, she definitely will be underestimating me I am sure. 

I also need to address the mixed tag match that Ben and I lost to Finn Whelan and Kayla Richards.  We had them…we were about to win the match because they had no answer for what we were bringing in the match and the only reason that Ben and I are not defending the titles is that Alexander Raven had to cost us the match.  I don’t know about Ben but it tells me that together the two of us are ready to take the titles any time we want to. 

And speaking of titles, I think that maybe I want to start looking at the gold in singles matches.  There have been titles that I have worn and there is still one title that I have yet to wear.  Which ever title I get in my sights, then the focus will be on getting better and better then challenging for and winning it.  So no one will be safe once the fire of wanting to wear gold again begins to burn.

But let me finish up by saying that Bea, you are the first of many wins I predict coming my way in the future.  You have ignited the spark that I will fan into an inferno that will burn everyone in a kind of phoenix like way if I could make that comparison. 

Congratulations Bea, you started something that I am going to finish and when I do, your number will have gone up to six losses against me in singles and tag matches.  But don’t worry, I still will respect you and once the match is over, the respect will still be there however it will be tempered by the fact that once more I came out with the win and you came out with another loss to yours truly.

Happy Bloody Valentine Bea.