Author Topic: I AM FACING SELEANA ZDUNICH AGAIN  (Read 614 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
I AM FACING SELEANA ZDUNICH AGAIN
« on: February 02, 2024, 08:08:46 PM »
I AM FACING SELEANA ZDUNICH AGAIN

Narrator:  I had a conversation with Bea Barnhart and I asked her how she feels facing Seleana Zdunich for the sixth time and Bea responded that after facing Seleana five times and losing five times to Seleana that this is her time to turn those statistics around by defeating Seleana at Climax Control 385.

The scene shifts to a shot of Bea Barnhart who is out shopping, along with her husband Bill Barnhart, and the roving camera person asks if they mind if they broadcast what they are doing and both Bea and Bill consent to allowing the camera person to broadcast what they are doing. Bea and Bill accept and the camera person thanks them for this privilege.

A WOMAN ALWAYS NEEDS MORE CLOTHING

Bea and Bill walk down the street, with the camera person following them, and Bea spots a high end store that has nice dresses on display. Bea quickly enters the store dragging Bill along by her holding and pulling on his arm. Being a typical male Bill isn’t thrilled to be dragged into a store to look at dresses for women. Now if it was a Sporting Goods store Bill would be thrilled to be dragged into the store to browse.

Bea:  Ooooooo!!! Bill!!! I’ve been utilizing my light blue dress when serving as your Manager for several years. Now that I see these dresses on display I can get several different color dresses to wear when serving as your Manager. That way I can wear a color that fits my mood I am in when I am going to serve as your Manager for your match. If I’m in a mellow mood I can continue to wear my light blue dress that I’ve been using up to now. If I’m in an angry mood I would wear a red dress. If I’m in a dizzy or silly mood I would wear a yellow dress. And if I feel totally evil and mean I would wear a black dress. Nothing works to perk me up like purchasing three new dresses to use when serving as your Manager.

Bill lets out a *sigh* and Bea knows that Bill is not much for clothes shopping so she moves ahead with the purchase of the Red, Yellow, and Black, dresses. Bill is shocked when the total cost of the dresses comes to nearly $500.

Bea:  Oh, Bill, I know you’re a typical male who doesn’t enjoy shopping for anything and even more so when it comes to shopping for clothing for women. I’m paying for these new dresses with my business Credit Card. For those who are watching, and don’t already know, as a side line of work as a wrestler in Sin City Wrestling and serving as Bill’s Manager, I continue to do my consulting work. I make good money in my consulting work so, Bill, I’m paying for these dresses with MY money, from MY consulting work, so relax okay.

Bill:  Yeah. . .okay. . .but you should owe me something for dragging me into a woman’s clothing store where you’re purchasing new dresses even though the new dresses will be used by you when serving as my Manager. Maybe you can treat me to a huge meal at an all-you-can-eat buffet?

Bea:  Of course! Let me get my dresses purchase completed then we can return to our hotel and drop off the dresses and then I’ll search for an all-you-can-eat buffet nearby.

Bill:  Thanks.

Bea informs the camera person that they will return to their hotel to drop her newly purchased dresses off and then she and Bill will have dinner at an all-you-can-eat buffet. Bea asks the camera person to remain at their hotel, in the lobby, until they return from their dinner. Bea tells the camera person when they return she and Bill will invite them to their room where Bea will finish the remainder of her comments for her upcoming match against Seleana Zdunich at Climax Control 385. The camera person cuts their camera feed to grant the privacy that Bea and Bill have asked for.

BEA AND BILL HAVE RETURNED FROM HAVING DINNER AT AN ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT BUFFET

Bea and Bill walk into the lobby of their hotel and greet the camera person assigned to them. They invite the camera person to come to their room and to get their camera set up so they can continue live broadcasting.

After a short time the camera person has their equipment set up and they fire up their camera and their camera is now live broadcasting and they inform Bea and Bill of that fact.

Bea:  Before I go into comments for my upcoming match against Seleana Zdunich I wish to address an issue that took place during Bill’s match against Rodrigo Afonso at Climax Control 384. During the match there were several times where the Referee failed to call a foul on Rodrigo Afonso for violating the rules. This included things such as throwing Bill outside of the ring then attacking him outside of the ring. When I confronted Rodrigo Afonso for his offense he threatened to hit me also. When I complained to the Referee they told me to shut up or they will remove me from ringside as Bill’s Manager. A short time after that incident Rodrigo was pulling stuff again so I again confronted the Referee and they banned me from ringside even though I did nothing wrong and I’m legally Bill’s Manager for his matches. If anyone wishes to review that match and see what Afonso did to Bill and how poorly the Referee treated me then go for it.

Bill:  Unfortunately not all the Referees have the right mindset to be in the ring officiating matches.

Bea:  Do you care to name those Referees you are referring to?

Bill:  Nah! I don’t want to jeopardize my future matches by calling out certain Referees and then have them screw me over in my matches because I told the truth about them. Management needs to watch what the Referees do and they are the ones who need to take disciplinary action against offending Referees.

Bea:  Okay.

BEA BEGINS HER COMMENTS ON HER UPCOMNG MATCH AGAINST SELEANA ZDUNICH

Bea thanks the camera person for how quickly they got their camera set up and that they are live broadcasting now.

Bea and Bill position two chairs in front of the camera and when the camera person lets them know they are getting a good shot of both of them Bea starts the comments.

BEA’S HISTORY AGAINST SELEANA ZDUNICH

Bea pulls out a small sheet of paper which she unfolds and holds in front of her.

Bea:  On this piece of paper is my win-loss record against Seleana Zdunich. That is the only information I will present about my record against Seleana. There’s no need to mention our heights and weights as, to be honest, most of the time the height and weight of the wrestlers facing each other has little effect on the outcome of the match.

Bill:  Yes I found that out when I lost my match to Rodrigo Afonso who is way shorter and lighter than I am. I got cocky and arrogant and that distraction cost me the match. Sorry to interrupt you Bea. Please continue with your comments concerning your match with Seleana.

Bea:  Here is my history in matches against Seleana Zdunich. Since I started wrestling in Sin City Wrestling I’ve had five matches against Seleana Zdunich. I am honest in that I lost all five of those matches by pinfall. I could try to explain it away as all of those losses were due to me being new to the sport of wrestling. However I will not do that because some of those matches took place after I have been in the sport of wrestling for over one year and into my second year. Being honest about it Seleana proved to be a better wrestler than I was during those five matches and what I need to do is step up my game, take the match to Seleana, defeat her at Climax Control 385, and walk away with a win against Seleana on my record.

Bill:  Are you sure you can do it Bea?

Bea:  Absolutely. . .without a doubt. . .I got the win in this upcoming match!

Bill:  Please inform the viewers what you are doing, with my assistance, to ensure a victory over Seleana Zdunich.

BEA’S STRATEGY AGAINST SELEANA ZDUNICH

Bea:  So. . .what is my strategy going into my sixth match against Seleana Zdunich? Me, along with Bill, are going to review my previous five matches against Seleana. We will review those matches at regular speed. . .then review them again using slow-motion. . .then review them again using a stop-action feature and zooming in on the action. This way I can see what Seleana does to get ready to apply a move or hold and create a way to counter those moves and holds before she can use them, or apply them, on me.

Bill:  There have been numerous wrestlers over the decades who always did something before delivering what some would call their winning move. I won’t mention names as I don’t care to mention wrestlers from other wrestling federations who had this happen against them. However I will tell you that when we find out the quirks of Seleana, and the numerous things she always does before she delivers a move or a blow, then Bea will be one step ahead of her for the entire match.

Bea:  Thanks for your assistance in this Bill.

Bill:  I’m always here for you.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bea informs the camera person that she will deliver her closing comments for her match against Seleana Zdunich. She tells the camera person that when she is done she will let them know so they can cut their camera feed.

Bea:  Selena. . .after the card for Climax Control  385 was published, and I saw I again have a match against you, I started thinking of what this match means in the area of how fans support you and how other wrestlers seem to want to bow at your feet and worship you as a wrestling goddess. While I was running concepts through my mind I happened to come across a news article concerning Crypto Currency, which is also known at Bitcoin, and I felt what the article stated was a perfect analogy to use.

Bill:  Bea told me what she was going to talk about. I do the same at times but my comparisons did not include the subject matter Bea is using.

Bea:  The article stated that everyone needs to jump on the bandwagon and invest in Crypto Currency, also known at Bitcoin, because they state that the value of the Crypto Currency is likely to go up 400 percent in 2024. This caught my attention due to the fact that everyone is pushing each other to the side to get to you, Seleana, to get on your bandwagon, because they buy into your bullshit.

Bea gives a stern look into the camera.

Bea:  After reading that article I had to ask why people continue to invest in Crypto Currency. This is not real money people. It is just someone going online and telling you if you invest your real money in Crypto Currency with them, instead of investing real money with a legitimate and legal company or organization, they will give you shares of their Crypto Currency. You need to know that the Federal Government doesn’t regulate Crypto Currency as they regulate other financial institutions that handle real investments of real money. International Law doesn’t regulate Crypto Currency either. It cannot be held in your hands to physically make purchases.

Bea again gives a stern look into the camera.

Bea:  Let me enlighten those of you who have been sitting in the dark for so damn long that you don’t even recognize the light and the truth when you see it. Ask yourself this question. How many times over the past ten years has someone who managed Crypto Currency, from those Sheep-people who gave them millions of dollars, with the guarantee of doubling the value of your money, or more than doubling the value of your money, from those people and then they claim the value disappeared world-wide and you have no money left. Straight up these scammers changing your real money into Crypto Currency, then making a guarantee that your money will double, triple, or increase even more. It happened at least four times recently that I know of. Get real people! Stop falling for scams!

Bea motions to the camera person that she will make a final comment and then they can cut their camera feed.

Bea:  The fans who always support you, Seleana, are like those Sheep-people who blindly follow the lies of the scammers who manage Crypto Currency. While the people who manage the Crypto Currency scam people out of their money by making guarantees that their money will increase in value immensely, then they steal the money, you, Seleana, are like those Crypto Currency scammers who lie to get people to follow them. You can trust me on this one, Seleana, that when I soundly defeat you at Climax Control 385 the fans will come running to me as they know I’m not the scammer. . .you are. They know if they support me I will not turn my back on them as you have done. They know that the value of their investment of time and support of me as a wrestler is a fantastic investment that will reap for them more than TEN times what they put into supporting me. Deal with all I have said today Seleana. You have no way out of a loss to me.

Bea motions to the camera person to let them know she is done with her comments and they can cut their camera feed. The camera person calls into the Network and they Network lets them know it is okay to cut their camera feed and they do so and our screen goes dark.