Author Topic: FACING THE BROKEN LYON  (Read 876 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
FACING THE BROKEN LYON
« on: January 19, 2024, 08:46:15 PM »
FACING THE BROKEN LYON WHO WILL BE MORE BROKEN WHEN I GET DONE WITH HIM

Narrator:  When the official Card for Climax Control 383 was announced Bill found it odd that they put “Unbreakable” Eddie Lyons up against him. I will now turn you over to Bill Barnhart who is at his hotel room near the Bank of Colorado Arena, in Greeley, Colorado, where Sin City Wrestling will be holding Climax Control 383.

FACING A BROKEN LYON WHO WILL BE MORE BROKEN WHEN BILL BARNHART GETS DONE WITH HIM

When the scene in Bill Barnhart’s hotel room at a hotel near the Bank of Colorado Arena located in Greeley, Colorado, we see both Bill and Bea Barnhart. They are in the main area of their hotel room and they pull up two chairs from the dining area and sit in front of the camera.

Bill:  Welcome to another edition of me speaking the truth to you and you accepting the truth. However if you do not wish to accept the truth that’s your problem and not mine. At Climax Control 383 I am facing off against an opponent named “UNBREAKABLE” EDDIE LYONS. Since the official Card for Climax Control 383 has been posted it is now public knowledge so I wish to comment on what it says on that card about my match against Eddie Lyons.

Bill holds up a copy of the official card for Climax Control 383 and he reads the comments on his match.

Bill:  I will read directly from the official Card for Climax Control 383. If you doubt anything I state you are free to check with others to see if I am telling the truth or not. On the official Card for Climax Control 383 here is what it says about my match against Eddie Lyons. “THE UNBREAKABLE ONE” IS DETERMINED TO CLAW HIS WAY BACK INTO CHAMPIONSHIP CONTENTION AND MAKE THE MOST OUT OF EVERY OPPORTUNITY HANDED TO HIM.” Then the comments go into general comments about him facing me.

Bill smiles into the camera.

Bill:  Let me ask you all a question. If Eddie Lyons is, in fact, UNBREAKABLE then how come he needs to claw his way back into Championship contention? Wouldn’t he already be in the contention category and be receiving Championship matches? Ahhh...there ya go! Bill Barnhart has, once again, told you the truth and the truth I tell hits hard, especially on Eddie Lyons. Sounds to me like the UNBREAKABLE Eddie Lyons is already broken. You know the story right? Like Humpty Dumpty. He was broken and they were unable to put him back together again.

Bea:  And to ensure everyone knows what is going on I am the official licensed Manager for Bill and I will be in his corner for this match to ensure that the Referee calls a fair match, that Eddie Lyons doesn’t cheat and violate the rules, and to ensure nobody runs in to save Eddie Lyons from his defeat to Bill Barnhart.

HOW TO BILL BARNHART AND EDDIE LYONS MEASURE UP FOR THIS MATCH?

Bill:  Well, Eddie, how are you feeling today? I’m feeling fantastic knowing that I will defeat you and drop you further down in the rankings. For the benefit of our viewers I would like to present our height and weight statistics so they can see what our match consists of. I’m coming into our match at 6 feet 4 inches and 240 pounds. You, Eddie, are coming into our match at 5 feet 10 inches and 230 pounds. Shall we do some evaluation of that? You are 6 inches shorter than me but you carry nearly the same amount of weight that I do. That means you will wear down quicker than I will. Awwww. . .doesn’t that make you cringe? Well at least that makes me smile.

Bea:  Nothing like a wrestling opponent coming into a match looking like they swallowed a few whole watermelons eh Bill?

Bill:  An interesting observation Bea.

Bill and Bea burst out in loud laughter at Bea’s comment. When they stop laughing their comments continue.

WHAT IS NEXT FOR EDDIE LYONS AFTER BILL BARNHART DEFEATS HIM IN THIS MATCH?

Bill:  Eddie when I started my comments for my presentation today I read to you the official information off the official Card for Climax Control 383. It flatly stated that you have failed a lot recently and you are struggling to return to the top in the rankings. Unfortunately, for you anyway, you are assigned to face me in a wrestling match and that simply means you are going to drop further down in the rankings and maybe far enough that you will consider permanent retirement.

Bea:  Want me to ask the Network to put up the graphic you sent to them?

Bill:  After I provide lead-in comments to the graphic. Eddie you are like an old, worn out, beat up, and rusty car that has served out the usable lifespan of the car. The car no longer runs. The car is rusting away. The car is broken and filthy. And do you know what they do when cars get to that stage in their life?

Bea motions to the camera person to tell the Network to put up the graphic Bill sent to them for this purpose and the graphic pops up on the screen.

The graphic is up on the screen and we see an automobile junkyard filled with old, worn out, broken, rusty, and dirty automobiles.

Bill:  Well, Eddie, let me welcome you to your new home after I defeat you and send you so far down in the rankings you would need the Hubble Space Telescope to see up to my level. You will be sent into retirement, just as the automobiles in this graphic on the screen. You will be in permanent retirement without any hope of returning to active wrestling. Enjoy your retirement Eddie because I’m damn sure going to enjoy sending you into permanent retirement!

Bea informs the camera person that they will take a short break and that the camera person can meet them at the Starbucks location at 2000 16th Street in Greeley, Colorado.

BILL AND BEA ARE AT STARBUCKS LOCATED AT 2000 16TH STREET IN GREELEY, COLORADO

The camera person is set up and they are focused on Bill and Bea Barnhart at Starbucks. Bill and Bea are sitting at a table and both are drinking Java Chip Frappuccino. The two look into the camera and continue their comments concerning Bill’s upcoming match against Eddie Lyons.

Bill:  Me and Bea decided to come to Starbucks for our coffee drinks and to be able to allow fans in this area to ask us questions while we are enjoying our coffee.

Bea:  That offer by myself and Bill is rare in the sport of wrestling. Most of the other wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling are arrogant and unapproachable. We, on the other hand, are nice and friendly and approachable. We want the fans to know that we are real people just like they are.

Bill spots some people walking to where they table is. Bill greets them and lets them know they are welcome to ask anything they want of myself and Bea.

Person One:  Bill I hope you defeat Eddie Lyons and keep moving up in the rankings. I would like to see you earn the Roulette Championship for the third time but I am also looking forward to the day you become World Heavyweight Champion.

Bill:  Thank you for the kind words. I hope those things come about soon also. By the way do you and your family have tickets to Climax Control 383?

Person One:  No. Unfortunately the event is sold out so we were too late to obtain tickets.

Bea:  Today is going to be a good day for you. As wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling we are often given the pleasure of obtaining extra tickets to give to someone in need. How many people are in your family?

Person One:  Just myself and my spouse.

Bill:  Congratulations! Bea please present to this nice person two tickets for Climax Control 383.

Bea hands two tickets to the person and they are very thankful of the kindness of Bill and Bea Barnhart.

Another person approaches Bill and Bea but this person doesn’t seem to be in a good mood. Even so Bill and Bea are polite and ask them if they would like to ask a question to either of them.

Person Two:  No I do not want to ask you a question! I don’t like you two! I want to see Eddie Lyons beat you down and toss you in the trash Bill! How does that make you feel?

Bill:  It makes me feel good when I have an affect on someone even if that affect is negative. Do you have tickets for Climax Control 383?

Person Two:  Yes I do. When I saw the Climax Control 383 Card and saw you have a match against Eddie Lyons I immediately purchased tickets for the event. No price to too high for me to pay to watch you get your ass handed to you!

Bill:  Glad I am able to inspire you. Thank you for your comments.

The angry person walks out of Starbucks as they are obviously upset that even with all the negative things they said Bill Barnhart was nice and polite to them.

A family of four persons, consisting of a Mother, Father, and two children, a girl and a boy, both around 10 years of age, approach the table where Bill and Bea are located.

Person Three:  Thank you for being open with us fans of wrestling. Me and my family love watching both of you wrestle. We heard you were giving tickets to Climax Control 383 if fans didn’t have their own but we are okay as we purchased four tickets for Climax Control 383. What my two kids want to ask for is if both of you would be willing to place your autographs on the backs of their hands.

Huge smiles come on the face of Bill and Bea.

Bea:  That is so sweet. Of course me and Bill will sign both hands of both of your children.

Bill:  So nice to know we are having a positive impact on young kids.

Bea begins by signing the hand of the man’s daughter while Bill begins by signing the hand of the man’s son. Then they switch children so Bea and Bill can sign their other hands. The two children are thrilled to have met two wrestling superstars and that they were able to be autographed by them. The family thanks Bill and Bea for their kindness and they turn and exit Starbucks.

Bea:  Wow, Bill, we don’t usually get requests for autographs on their body like they asked. That was a nice change.

Bill:  I agree. Since we are done with our coffee let’s return to our hotel room to close up our comments for my upcoming match against Eddie Lyons at Climax Control 383.

Bea informs the camera person to return to their hotel room and get set up so they can broadcast their closing comments leading up to Bill’s match against Eddie Lyons.

After a short break the camera person fires up their camera in the hotel room of Bill and Bea Barnhart and the two launch into their closing comments for Bill’s match at Climax Control 383 against Eddie Lyons.

Bill:  Well, Eddie, how the hell are you feeling leading up to our match at Climax Control 383? As far as I know at this point in time our match is scheduled to be Standard Rules with a win obtained by pinfall, submission, knockout, count-out, or disqualification. What that means, Eddie, is that I will obtain the win against you by pinfall, submission, knockout, count-out, or disqualification. Honestly I don’t care which way I win as I already know I am winning our match.

Bea:  Just a reminder for you Eddie. I am the legal and licensed Manager of Bill Barnhart. I have the right to be in Bill’s corner during his matches. My purpose serving as Manager in Bill’s corner while Bill is involved in a match is to ensure his opponent doesn’t violate the rules, use illegal weapons, or they hire interference in the match to try to cheat Bill out of the win. I will do everything I can to counter any of these illegal actions by an opponent Bill is facing.

Bill:  Thanks Bea! Nice to have someone watching the match as the Referees are not always able to see everything as once.

Bea:  I’m always here for you.

Bill:  Well, Eddie, in a short time we will be at Climax Control 383 and our match will begin. As soon as the bell rings to officially start our match you are doomed. Doomed to failure. Doomed to lose our match. Doomed to receive a beat down you will remember for decades. I can just imaging you rushing off into retirement and sitting around the retirement home telling stories about when you were a wrestler. Just make sure you tell the other retirees how hard I beat you down and defeated you at Climax Control 383. And think of the benefit of being in the Retirement home Eddie. Most of the other retirees probably can’t remember what was said to them an hour ago so if you continue to tell them the story of how I soundly beat you down and caused you to go into retirement to the other retirees it will be as if they heard that story for the first time.

Bea:  Ha ha ha! Oh, my, Bill! That’s some funny stuff!

Bill:  We will find out how funny Eddie Lyons thinks it is after I force him into retirement.

Bea informs the camera person that she and Bill will present their last comments in a moment then the camera person can cut their camera feed and the camera person acknowledges Bea’s comment.

Bea:  Eddie please don’t start talking crap and complaining that you feel the only reason I’m in Bill’s corner as his manager is to interfere in his match with you. For damn sure you know I don’t do that and my purpose at ringside is as I previously mentioned.

Bill:  So what about me Eddie? When you violate the rules such as hitting me with a closed-fist punch and I return the punch are you going to whine to the Referee that I hit you with an illegal blow? Hah! You can try to accuse me of hitting you with an illegal blow first but our Referee will have seen you hit me first so you will be on the Referee’s bad side. When you violate the rules such as the Referee calling for a break because I am on the ropes and you punch me on the break and handing you a warning what are you going to do? Are you going to tell the Referee that I hit you during the break first? Nice try but that shit isn’t going to work in our match. The bottom line in our match is simple. If you use illegal blows, punches, or maneuvers, or use weapons on me, then for damn sure I will retaliate. In every instance, even if the Referee issues a warning to both of us, you will be the one in trouble because the Referee saw you doing the illegal behavior first. And, finally, if you attempt to do illegal crap during our match with the intention of injuring me to try to put me out of the sport of wrestling I will be on you so quickly, beating the piss out of you, for trying to end my wrestling career. I damn sure hope what we have said has gotten deep in your head and you have enough sense not to violate the rules in our match. Otherwise what happens to you will not be held against me. See you on Sunday at Climax Control 383.

Bea gives the CUT sign to the camera person and they cut their camera feed and the Network returns to the programming scheduled for this time slot.