Author Topic: Bobbie The Boulder  (Read 992 times)

Offline Bobbie Dahl

• View Profile
    • Bobbie Dahl
Bobbie The Boulder
« on: January 12, 2024, 10:12:40 PM »
December 17th, 2023
Tuscon, Arizona
A Dream Finally Realized

After more than five long years and many many many hard fought matches, Bobbie Dahl finally achieved the one goal that kept alluding her every time she tried. She was beginning to lose hope in ever becoming a champion in SCW, but she finally did it! She had defeated Alexandra Calaway in a grueling Twelve Rounds of Christmas match. Bobbie hadn’t even realized that was a thing, but the roulette wheel was nothing if not surprising. And that is what makes her win that much bigger, because of what the roulette wheel had given her and Alexandra tonight. And to make the night that much more special? Her parents were watching in the front row!

The show was now over, having ended just a little while ago and the backstage is still buzzing from a wonderful night. Most of the SCW Superstars, Bombshells and staff were starting to leave the arena. Some would be heading home, while others would go out for a night of either celebratory partying or just partying in general before they headed off for the much needed holiday break. Bobbie and Artie are finishing getting their belongings together, when there is a knock on the locker room door. They both turn their attention to the door to see Bobbie’s parents enter.

“Mom! Dad!” Bobbie exclaims as she drops her duffel bag and rushes up to her parents, embracing them with an excited hug. “I won! I’m finally a champion!” She gives off almost a teen-like excitement as she greets her parents. They look at her with proud smiles on their faces and Artie walks up next to Bobbie.

“We’re so proud of you, honey.” Her father replies first, again hugging his daughter. Bobbie hugs him extra tight.

“I have to admit though,” Her mother begins and all eyes look to her. “That wasn’t easy to watch, everything you went through. How are you even still standing right now, sweetie?” Her mother checks her over, knowing the hell Bobbie went through to win the Bombshell Roulette championship. Artie seems equally concerned, but Bobbie just waves her hand, shrugging it off.

“I mean, I’m feeling it!” She says, showing off some visible cuts and scrapes on her arms, only a sliver of the bruises and cuts she suffered. “I was already checked out by medical and luckily nothing needed any stitches. So they patched me up and sent me on my way. I’m ready to go out and celebrate!”

Artie and her parents exchange looks. Artie just shakes his head as his father in-law stares at him as if telling quietly telling him he needs to talk Bobbie out of it. But knowing his daughter, and Artie’s shake of the head, he had already tried and failed.

“Bobbie, there is plenty of time for celebrating.” Her father says, trying his hand at getting her to slow down and relax for the night. “No one will fault you for waiting until you get back home to Las Vegas and give your body a chance to recover from what you went through.” Her mother places a hand on her shoulder and adds, “Yeah, and wouldn’t you have more fun with the celebration in Vegas anyway?”

Bobbie laughs as she turns around and walks over to pick up her duffel bag. She reaches down slowly, obviously feeling a spasm of pain somewhere in her body, but she fights through it. “I’m fine, guys! Really!” She says, trying to reassure them as she stands up straight, throwing the strap of the duffel bag over her shoulder. “Besides, the holidays are next week so everyone will be focused on that, and everyone is already here! I mean did you SEE Fenris hug me like he did?!”

Bobbie is once again overcome with emotion as she thinks back to the embrace from Fenris earlier right after her match. She hadn’t expected it, and she would never forget it. And now she wanted to go out and have some drinks with those closest to her as she didn’t want this night to end. Artie finally breaks his silence, concerned for his wife as a husband should be. “Bobbie, you need to rest. Not to mention, you shouldn’t be drinking with your anxiety meds.”

Without skipping a beat or even a care in the world Bobbie quickly responds. “That’s fine because I didn’t take my meds today.” She shrugs, still set on going out and celebrating her win.

They all look concerned upon hearing her admit this, but again knowing Bobbie, she’ll come back with some sort of excuse to try and reassure them. “Why wouldn’t you take your meds? You know it’s important that you take them.” Artie replies. Her parents remain nervously quiet.

“Relax, honey.” Bobbie says, smiling. “Missing one day isn’t going to hurt. You all need to stop worrying, because I’m FINE! I’m better than fine actually. I’m on cloud nine right now, because I finally achieved the one goal I’ve had for myself in SCW for the last few years.” She grabs the roulette championship from a nearby chair and hoists it over her shoulder. “Nothing is going to stop me from having a good time tonight. Not a few bumps and bruises. Not stupid Piper trying to drag my mood down. And not any of you. Please just support me on this. Come out with me and have a good time!”

Her parents look back and forth from her, to Artie and then to one another. A few collective deep breaths and sighs and they have no choice but to agree. At least if they go out together, they can keep an eye on Bobbie and make sure that she is, in fact, okay like she says. “All right, fine.” Her mother says, reluctant to agree. “Just please no your limits, Bobbie. Everyone would understand if you had to call it an early night.”

Bobbie claps excitedly and jumps up and down, hugging her parents again. “Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” She shouts. “I’ll know my limits. Trust me! I need this.”

Bobbie’s smile never fades as she skips past them and out of the locker room. Before they follow behind her, Bobbie’s father has a quick word with Artie. “I hope she knows what she is doing.” To which Artie sighs, shakes his head and replies. “She thinks she does. But I don’t have a good feeling about this.”

They all follow in the direction Bobbie headed, nervous but hopeful about how the night will go.

Later that night…

It’s been a couple hours since Bobbie, Artie and her parents left the arena and met up with Fenris, Aron and a few others to celebrate a successful SCW show as well as her Bombshell Roulette Championship win. They are all huddled around the bar as Bobbie and Fenris each have a line of shots in front of them. Bobbie already looks three sheets to the wind, while Fenris doesn’t even look like he’s been drinking. Bobbie’s parents and Artie look even more worried than they were just a few hours ago, but they were hoping that however Bobbie felt after all of this, that she would learn her lesson and not push the limits again.

“Bobbie, this isn’t a smart idea.” Aron says, trying to stop her. He knows how well Fenris can hold his liquor, judging by the fact they are both Icelandic, but Fenris always takes people up on their challenges. “You don’t need to–”

“Shhhhh!!” Bobbie brings her index finger up to her mouth, shushing Aron and she giggles. “I’m gonna beat him if its the lassssst thing I do do!” She giggles again. “Ha! I said do do…And I said it again!” She laughs, looking back to her parents and Artie. They remain expressionless as they watch, fully expecting Bobbie to crash any moment. Aron looks to Artie, who just shakes his head as if saying to let Bobbie do what she wants.

“All right then. I hope you know what you’re doing.” Aron replies.

Bobbie just gives him a thumbs up and moments later, Bobbie and Fenris begin their shot drinking contest. Fenris has no problem in downing the shots before him. Bobbie, however, struggles in throwing back just the first shot. It very nearly comes back up, but she powers through it and reaches for the second shot glass, but as soon as she grabs it, she freezes and the look on her face drops. They all notice this and just stare at her, waiting for her to say something or something to happen.

“Oh no…” Bobbie says, pushing the shot glass away and remaining frozen where she sits. Her parents look to one another and then back to Bobbie.

“What’s wrong?” Artie asks, putting his hand on Bobbie’s back.

“Oh no. No. No. No. No.” Bobbie starts shaking her head.

“Bobbie, what is wrong?!” Her mother speaks up, trying to get Bobbie’s attention. Fenris and Aron are now staring at her as well, growing just as concerned as the others.

“I…I have to defend it now!” Bobbie shouts, and none of them know what she is talking about. Her anxiety is very quickly taking over her. “I…I…I have to fight to stay champion. But what if…” She begins stumbling on her words and it has become apparent that she is referring to the Roulette Championship. Aron and Fenris are at a loss for words, and Artie gets to work trying to calm her down.

“Bobbie, this is just your anxiety talking.” Artie rubs her back, trying to comfort her. “This is Piper trying to bring you down. Breathe, Bobbie. Breathe through it.”

Bobbie shakes her head furiously. “No. It’s not! It’s…it’s the truth! What if I’m just a…paper champion?! What if…I lose on my first defense?!” She grasps at her hair with both hands and right before everyone’s eyes, she starts to have a full blown alcohol fueled panic attack. It’s a side of Bobbie that Aron and Fenris have never seen before.

“We need to get her back to the hotel.” Artie says, looking to Aron and Fenris, hoping they can help.

“What the fuck is happening with her?” Fenris asks.

Against his better judgment, Artie spills the beans and reveals information that Bobbie had not wanted to tell them. “She’s been taking medication for her anxiety the last several months, and she didn’t take it for some reason today.”

“What the fuck?!” Fenris shouts.

“K, not now.” Aron says, approaching Bobbie as he too tries to calm her down. One more look at Bobbie having a meltdown and Fenris is at her side.

“We’re leaving. Now.” Fenris says, wrapping an arm around her for support. She’s still slightly hyperventilating but they all work to talk her through it as they lead her away from the bar and out to the parking lot. She didn’t know this now, but sooner or later, Aron and Fenris would have a talk with her. Right now, they were all more worried about getting her calmed down and back to the hotel to sleep it off.

Ya’ll, can you believe it?! What a night December 2 Dismember was! But I finally realized my dream! I went through twelve rounds of BS with Alexandra Calaway, but I beat the odds and ended her reign as bombshell roulette champion! I bet most of you didn’t think I could do, it did you?!

Not going to lie. It wasn’t easy. Far from easy, in fact. I don’t know whose idea it was to put that Twelve Rounds of Christmas on the roulette wheel, but if I find out, I plan to have a stern talking to them. It was probably Christian Underwood. He tends to enjoy putting crazy stipulations on that wheel just for the hell of it. Case in point…scaffold over piranha tank, anyone?! The man’s crazy!

Annnnyyyyywayyyy….I digress. That match is firmly in my rearview mirror, and I’m moving forward with the Bombshell Roulette Championship proudly around my waist and proving to everyone who ever doubted me and said I couldn’t do it that I finally did! And these last few weeks off, I’ve been riding high on cloud nine, enjoying every second of it. I’ve shined the belt up real nice and I’m gonna keep it shined up and show it off proudly every chance I get.

But now comes the hard part, right? Well, harder I should say. Because winning it was only half the battle. Anyone can win a championship, but proving what kind of champion you are and will be all comes in successfully defending it for as long as you can. And the first title defense is always the one everyone should be most worried about, because if you’re one of the unlucky ones to lose the title on the first defense? Well, it basically makes the achievement of winning it almost moot and basically meaningless. You don’t want to be what they call a transitional champion. That is something I sure as hell don’t plan on being, either!

Which brings me to this week. This is it, folks. This is my all important first title defense and they really didn’t want to make it easy on me! Nevermind the fact they put that ridiculous stipulation on the roulette wheel for me to get through Alexandra Calaway in the first place, now I have to worry about what will be on it this week to get through TWO people! And two people who I have faced and beaten before. And I’ve gotta say, I’m a little surprised at the fact that these two ladies were given this title shot in the first place!

Apparently they couldn’t decide between Mercedes Vargas and Seleana Zdunich, so they just decided to make this a triple threat match instead. Seriously, fellas?! That’s how you’re gonna play it out? Either you’re trying to screw me out of the title I worked so hard to win in the first place, or you’re hoping I look even better when I beat both of them. And I’m really hoping it’s the latter because that is what I fully expect on doing!

I gotta know, though, how they even thought of choosing between Mercedes and Seleana in the first place. Like, could you not choose someone else would actually puts in some effort every week? Mercedes and Seleana are literally the two Bombshells that have shown they couldn’t care less lately, so the fact they are getting a shot at my Bombshell Roulette Championship just baffles me. But I’m not going to sit here and complain like a certain other Bombshell might do, because at the end of the day, I have a job to do and that is to retain my title and keep my reign going as long as I possibly can.

I don’t know what to say about Mercedes and Seleana that I haven’t said before. I mean, this will be the second time since I’ve been back that I’ve had to face Seleana, and I’m sure the outcome will be no different. Not to mention, I’m sure her performance will not have improved, though I’m hoping I’m wrong. Time and time again she’s given opportunities, and when push comes to shove, she doesn’t live up to the expectation, or to the name she had built for herself in the past in SCW. She disappoints every single time, so how can anyone expect this time to be any different?

Maybe because a title is involved? If that is the case, Seleana, and you actually put in some effort this time, I’m not gonna waste time in pointing out what a bitch move that would be. And not the move of someone deserving to be champion, either. Seleana, I don’t know if you’ll ever be a champion again in SCW at this rate, but if you do, now is not the time. I’m not about to let my dream realized come crashing down by letting someone who just doesn’t care take it all away from me. Maybe you do care now, though. I mean, do you? It seems your crazy wife is back and working on her problems, so maybe now that Crystal or Christina or whatever she is calling herself these days, is working on regaining her glory, maybe now you can too.

I don’t think so, Sel. Do that against someone else, because the Bombshell Roulette Championship? It’s mine, and it’s going to stay mine for the foreseeable future, because it simply has to. I need to show everyone, including myself, that I can be a great Bombshell Roulette Champion, and that means defending it without complaint and beating the odds that may be stacked against me every time. And if you try and sneak one by me and get the best of Mercedes? Well…I’ll do whatever I have to do to stop you.

The same goes to you, Mercedes. Long time no see, Mercedes. How ya doing, chica? If I remember correctly, the last time we faced off was in May of last year, and if that memory still serves me correctly, I walked away with the win. Admittedly, I’m surprised that I did because if I am honest, I was having an off night that night. But, you must have been, too, because I beat you. And history is going to repeat itself on Sunday, because I’m going to beat you again.

You confuse me, though, Mercedes. You’re the most decorated bombshell on the roster right now. Your accomplishments speak volumes. But it seems like you pick and choose when you want to actually put in any effort. You claim to be the champion of champions, but you don’t treat each match, each opponent, as if they matter. When it all boils down to it, every match and every opponent DOES matter, Mercedes, so don’t try and act like they don’t. Don’t sit there and spew out a bunch of garbage on why you think you deserve to be champion, if you can’t even have enough respect for not only your opponents, but to Mark Ward and Christian Underwood for giving you opportunity after opportunity and then just not putting any effort in.

How does it feel to lose the World Bombshell Championship opportunity recently, Mercedes, and then be given a shot at a completely different title, one that most consider to be the bottom tier title? How does it feel to not be kept in the World Bombshell title scene, given how much you have accomplished in the past, yet there are so many on the roster right now that are simply better than you now? You might not see it, but I sure do! I used to respect you, Mercedes, but these days, not so much.

I know that I don’t even have to be pinned to lose this match, either, which I’m not exactly happy about but hey that just comes with the territory doesn’t it? I’m not pinned or submitted, yet I could still lose my title. Talk about a bummer!

The odds are stacked against me, like everyone is saying even though I am the champion going into this match. But lately I have had a history of beating the odds, and this time will be no different. Now that I have the Roulette Championship in my possession, I’ve got to work that much harder to keep it and to build myself up even more. And whatever the Roulette wheel decides this match type should be? I’m just going to roll with it.

I’m a different Bobbie Dahl these days, ladies. I’ve fought too long and too hard to get where I am to get tossed back to the back of the line, so don’t expect anything less than one hundred and fifty percent from me. 2024 is my year, and there isn’t a damn thing anyone can do to stop this train from rolling.

Not even Georgie Robertson…Oh yeah, don’t think I’ve forgotten about her and that briefcase she is carrying around. Not only do I have to worry about Mercedes and Seleana, but there is that possibility that Georgie could come cashing in on my title at any moment! Or…she could do the smart thing and go after the World Bombshell Championship or Internet Championship. Nobody knows! And nobody knows when. All I know is that I have to be on my toes and be aware that Georgie is lurking around every corner and remains a threat to my title.

So, ladies, bring whatever ya got. Bring whatever ya want or feel like because it won’t be good enough to stop me from retaining my title! I’m on a roll since I returned and there’s no stopping the boulder known as Bobbie Dahl!

On Sunday, the referee will be raising MY hand in victory and I’ll be announced STILL SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion!

See ya Sunday, ladies! Bobbie Dahl OUT!
>