Author Topic: I AM GOING TO BE YOUR NEW WORLD BOMBSHELL CHAMPION  (Read 937 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
I AM GOING TO BE YOUR NEW WORLD BOMBSHELL CHAMPION
« on: January 12, 2024, 08:43:18 PM »
I AM GOING TO DEFEAT JULIANNA DIMARIA AND BECOME YOUR NEW WORLD OMBSHELL CHAMPION

Narrator:  I just got off of a phone call with Bea Barnhart. She told me the official Card for Climax Control 382 is posted and that she is in the Main Event against Julianna DiMaria and it is a World Bombshell Championship match. Although Bea told me she would love to challenge for more Championships during 2024 she wasn’t expecting a shot at a Championship, especially the World Bombshell Championship, this soon in 2024. With that said I turn you over to Bea Barnhart, along with her husband Bill, in Loveland, Colorado where Sin City Wrestling is holding Climax Control 382 at the Blue Arena on Sunday, January 14, 2024.

The scene shifts to a shot of Bill and Bea Barnhart in Loveland, Colorado. We notice that both Bea and Bill are in casual attire but we are not sure yet where they are broadcasting from. When the camera person pulls back on their shot of Bea and Bill and we notice they are standing in front of the wrestling ring where the wrestling matches for Climax Control 382 will be held.

WHEN AN OPPORTUNITY IS HANDED TO YOU THEN YOU NEED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT OPPORTUNITY AS YOU DON’T KNOW WHEN THE NEXT OPPORTUNITY WILL COME YOUR WAY

We get a camera shot of Bea and Bill Barnhart sitting at the Announcers Table in the Blue Arena. We take note that Bea is wearing her trademark light blue dress that she normally wears when she serves as Manager for Bill during his matches. Bill, however, is casually dressed in blue jeans and a yellow pullover shirt. Bea, realizing the camera person is now live broadcasting, smiles into the camera and she begins her comments leading up to her World Bombshell Championship match against the current Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Champion Julianna DiMaria.

Bea:  I wish to thank the viewers who tuned in today to listen to my comments leading up to my World Bombshell Championship match against Julianna DiMaria at Climax Control 382. This upcoming edition of Climax Control takes place on Sunday, January 14th and it takes place at the Blue Arena in Loveland, Colorado.

Bill:  Were you surprised that you were assigned for a shot at  the World Bombshell Championship this soon in 2024?

Bea:  I was sure that during 2024 I would get a shot at numerous Championships, including the World Bombshell Championship, but I’ll admit I wasn’t expecting a shot at the World Bombshell Championship this early in the year. So before I go into comments concerning my upcoming match I wish to thank Sin City Wrestling Management for assigning me to this World Bombshell Championship match early in 2024. You know how they say that you should never question something good when it drops in your lap. And, Julianna, trust me that I will take advantage of this opportunity and I will defeat you and be crowned the new World Bombshell Champion in Sin City Wrestling.

Bill:  Nicely stated Bea.

HOW DO BEA BARNHART AND JULIANNA DIMARIA MEASURE UP AND DO THEY HAVE PREVIOUS HISTORY IN THE RING?

Bea:  I come into our match at five feet five inches and one hundred thirty pounds and you, Julianna, come into our match at five feet five inches and one hundred twenty-five pounds. There is no height or weight advantage for either of us in this match. That means this match comes down do who performs the best in this match and that will be me of course.

Bea points to herself then she gives a thumbs up into the camera.

Bea:  Now, of course, Julianna, I expect you to focus on the only match we’ve had against each other. That match was on September 10, 2023, at Climax Control 371. It was a good match between us and you managed to get me into a position where you managed to win by submission. That, however, was a one-time fluke win for you. That was a one-time event where you got lucky. That was a one-time glitch in the time matrix that you managed to use to your advantage. People do get lucky once in a while Julianna. You’ve probably heard the comment that EVEN A BLIND SQUIRREL FINDS AN ACORN OCCASIONALLY. Okay, so YOU as the blind squirrel managed to find an acorn at Climax Control 371 but you will not find anything during our match at Climax Control 382 except for an ass kicking at my hands. There will be no fluke win for you in our match. There will be no quirky lucky stuff to get you a cheap win over me. The time matrix has been fixed so there will be no glitches in the time matrix to allow you to get a cheap win over me. There can be only one winner in our match and that winner is ME!

Bill:  Damn, Bea, you’re on a roll. . .way to go!

Bea:  I learned a lot being married to you and I’m not done yet Bill. I still have a lot of information to present to Julianna so that she knows where she stands when in my presence.

WHAT OTHER THINGS DOES BEA BARNHART BRING TO THIS MATCH?

Bea:  Julianna I want to present information for you to process in your brain. Well. . .okay. . .I understand that with your limited brain processing power that most of what I will tell you will just cause your head to hurt. . .and you still won’t have the slightest idea what I ‘ talking about. . .but I will still present the information so that maybe. . .just maybe. . .some of what I say will actually make sense to you.

Bea lets out a loud laugh then she continues with her comments.

Bea:  Julianna I know that I don’t have an overwhelmingly great win-loss record in Sin City Wrestling. That happens at times but I’m a person who takes her career one match at a time. The concept isn’t how many matches you win. The concept is to make the most of the matches you have won. Since the time I started wrestling in Sin City Wrestling I have made opponents submit six times for my win. Did you understand that Julianna or do you have problem comprehending numbers? Not only have I won six matches by submission four of those submission wins were against a wrestler who claimed she was the best in the business. So where is that wrestler who claimed she was the best wrestler in the business now? Nobody knows. She left the sport of wrestling I guess. No loss to Sin City Wrestling that’s for sure. Take what I told you about my six submission victories because that tells you how awesome I am.

Bea points to herself before continuing her comments.

Bea:  So, Julianna, perhaps some of what I have said actually entered your brain and you were actually able to process the information and now you realize that you are going to lose the World Bombshell Championship to me at Climax Control 382. While your brain is slowly processing that information I will toss something else your way to see if that additional information causes your brain to explode.

Bea flashes a smile.

Bea:  The current plan is for you. . .as the World Bombshell Champion. . .to defend the World Bombshell Championship against Alexandra Calaway at My Bloody Valentine IV. So now we have a very interesting. . .and for me a very amusing. . .situation. When I defeat you at Climax Control 382 this Sunday then I become the reigning World Bombshell Champion and you become a former World Bombshell Champion. And as the newly crowned World Bombshell Champion I have no obligation to give you a match for a chance to regain the World Bombshell Championship before My Bloody Valentine IV. With that comment flying around in front of your face I will tell you what that means. It means that while I am defending the World Bombshell Championship against Alexandra Calaway at My Bloody Valentine IV you will be watching our match from your dressing room. If that doesn’t burn you up and burn your ass Julianna then I guess nothing will. For damn sure I will enjoy defending the World Bombshell Championship against the opponent you were. . .but are no longer. . .scheduled to defend against.

Bill:  Bea you’re in super bitch mode today! Your comments have been outstanding! The in-your-face attitude toward Julianna is in overdrive mode. You have learned well from me.

Bea:  Thank you Bill. You are an outstanding teacher.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bea:  Well, Julianna, what they hell are you thinking right now? Do you think I’m crazy or insane because I present the truth? Then you are the crazy and insane person to think stupid stuff like that about me. Do you think I’m delusional? Then you are the one who is delusional. Do you think I’m stupid for stating I’m going to defeat you and become the next Bombshell World Champion? Then you’re the stupid one for not seeing the truth. Do you feel that I’m over-confident coming into our match? Then you’re the one who is delusional because I’m not falsely over-confident because I’m truthfully confident about my wrestling abilities and my ability to defeat you for the Championship.

Bill:  Damn Bea! And to think I’ve always been the one accused of delivering the hard truths to opponents!

Bea:  The saying goes that THE TRUTH HURTS and I don’t care if Julianna’s feelings are stomped on. Julianna needs to know the truth no matter how much it hurts her. Julianna I’m coming into our match to out-wrestle you. . .to out-think you. . .to out-smart you. . .to humiliate you. . .to beat you down. . .to laugh at you. . .to hurt you. . .and to walk away as the newly crowned Bombshell World Champion. Is there anything you can to do change what I’m going to do in our match? Well there are two cowardly things you can do to make your way out of this situation but I don’t think you would risk your entire wrestling career over it. What are those options you are wondering? Please allow me to enlighten you. Option ONE would be for you to deliberately get yourself disqualified which means you would lose the match but not the Bombshell World Championship. Option TWO would be for you to hire interference to attack me during our match which would also result in you losing the match by disqualification but still manage to retain the Bombshell World Championship. However, Julianna, I’m sure Management would take appropriate action against you if you did those things including stripping you of the Championship. Why don’t you use your last remaining working brain cells to realize that your best choice is to take the match as I bring it to you and when you lose the World Bombshell Championship to me then you walk away a loser and come back at some later date so that I can humor you with the obligatory re-match for the former champion thing. Deal? Good girl!

Bill:  If Julianna had any sense. . .and we know she does not have any. . .then she would bring a fair match and keep interference out of the match. If she does anything else then she has nobody to blame but herself for the end result. Anything else you wish to present in your closing comments?

Bea:  Yes, Bill, there are several items I wish to talk about. Julianna I know you are not on a diet but I’m giving you a heads up that when I get done beating you down you will end up weighing 10 to 20 pounds LESS than you do when you come into the ring for our match as I’m planning on beating the shit out of you. After I defeat you and become the World Bombshell Champion I honestly hope you are so upset about your loss that you will go into retirement. . .far far away into retirement. And, finally, unlike most Champions in Sin City Wrestling when I become World Bombshell Champion at Climax Control 382 I will be a fighting champion which means I will accept any defense of the Championship against anyone at any time. I won’t be like most Champions who barely manage to defend their Championship once per month. Now, Julianna, please have a good time leading up to Climax Control 382 because after I defeat you then you may never have another good time again.

Bea informs the camera person that she is done with her comments for today. The camera person calls into the Network and they tell them they will switch back to the regularly scheduled programming for this time slot and then our screen goes dark when the Network makes the switch.