Author Topic: BEA BARNHART v MISS MANNERS  (Read 919 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
BEA BARNHART v MISS MANNERS
« on: December 04, 2023, 06:56:56 AM »
Please post all roleplays here! Have fun and good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Re: BEA BARNHART v MISS MANNERS
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2023, 06:50:43 PM »
MIND YOUR MANNERS. . .MISS MANNERS

Narrator:Bea Barnhart is assigned to a match against Miss Manners at DECEMBER 2 DISMEMBER V which will take place on December 17, 2023, at the Tucson Convention Center in Tucson, Arizona. Bea spoke with me before I came on the air to give my opening comments and I’m here to tell you that Bea is fired up and ready to kick some ass...Miss Manners ass to be specific. . .so I will now turn you over to Bea Barnhart in Lawrenceville, Georgia, as Bea and Bill returned to their home in Lawrenceville, Georgia, for this week before returning to Arizona for December 2 Dismember V.

AT THE HOME OF BILL AT BEA BARNHART IN LAWRENCEVILLE, GEORGIA

The assigned camera person is at the home of Bill and Bea Barnhart in Lawrenceville, Georgia. The camera person follows Bea around while Bea is busy doing things as she travels from the kitchen, to the dining room, to the living room, and back numerous times but she doesn’t know that they have already been airing the video to the Network and to the viewers. When the camera person finally informs Bea that they are live broadcasting Bea takes a break from her chores to talk about her upcoming match at December 2 Dismember V which will take place on December 17, 2023.

Bea:  For everyone watching today you might be wondering why me and Bill returned to our home in Lawrenceville, Georgia, instead of staying in Arizona for December 2 Dismember V. That’s a good question and we have a good answer. Since the event is two weeks away we decided to fly home and spend time with Iris. This also gives a break to our friend and neighbor, Andrew, who takes care of Iris while we are traveling with Sin City Wrestling. Bill and Iris are taking a walk in Sweetwater Park so they will not be interrupting my comments for my upcoming match. Just so you know we will travel soon for December 2 Dismember V. Also just so you know Bill will be presenting his comments after I am done with my comments.

MIND YOUR MANNERS

Bea glances around the house and then she grins into the camera.

Bea:  Why am I grinning? Because I don’t have Bill and Iris here to interrupt me while I’m presenting comments on my upcoming match against Miss Manners. While we are on the subject of MANNERS shall we go over a few things? I grew up in the Philippines where they are extremely strict on having proper manners. This did not apply just when we are interacting with our family but also when interacting with everyone else. We were constantly reminded to mind our manners and show respect to others. I grew up with respect for others and I was taught to respect others even if they are jerks, assholes, or mean, because often these pathetic people are honestly so stupid that they don’t realize they are being disrespectful. Well either they honestly don’t realize they are being disrespectful or they were just asshole jerks who decided to be deliberately disrespectful. You know what I’m talking about. They are like my next opponent Miss Manners. She has no clue why she’s a rude and disrespectful bratty bitch because her parents taught her to do wrong. Unfortunately here in the United States, unlike in the Philippines, the concept of having nice manners and behaving and respecting others is unknown to most of the people from the United States. So when you couple the declining moral values in the United States, and bad parenting, you realize why Miss Manners is a jerk.

Bea looks deeply into the camera.

Bea:  Well. . .well. . .well. . .Miss Manners. . .from information that is public in nature it appears that you grew up in a strict and moral home but that you were spoiled rotten by your parents. Maybe that’s the way things are here in the United States but growing up in the Philippines I had very strict parents with fantastic moral values and parents in the Philippines instill respect and dignity to their children. But you want to know where we differ? Parents in the Philippines didn’t spoil their children as they knew if they did then all the values and morality taught to them would get flushed down the toilet and that their child would be a spoiled brat asshole. Tell me, Miss Manners, did you have a lot of fun and enjoyment flushing all the so-called values that your parents taught you down the toilet? I have no clue why I try to talk sense to morons as they never understand what I’m talking about.

Bea gives a stern look into the camera.

Bea:  It appears to me, Miss Manners, that you never learned a damn thing from your so-called morality-based parents as they spoiled you. Yes you could have been an amazing and sweet person like me but you turned out sour and pathetic with the belief that you’re superior to everyone else. Having that type of attitude and disrespect of others is NOT the definition of being mindful of your manners. Guess you need a few semesters in the School of Hard Knocks, in a class named MIND YOUR MANNERS, to beat some of the egotistical crap out of you. At December 2 Dismember V you are in a MIND YOUR MANNERS class with me as your Teacher. You will learn respect and manners well under my instruction as I will beat those concepts deep into you as I destroy you and win our match.

HOW DO BEA BARNHART AND MISS MANNERS MEASURE UP?

Bea hears the front door open which indicates that her husband, Bill, and their English Bulldog Iris, have returned from their walk in Sweetwater Park. Even though Bill and Iris don’t come into the room where Bea is presenting comments for her upcoming match we hear Bea comment to them.

Bea:  Bill I wish to thank you and Iris for being quiet when you came home from the park. If you two could go upstairs to get changed and cleaned up it would be greatly appreciated as I’m airing comments for my upcoming match. After I’m done presenting comments for my match I’ll turn the air time over to you for you to present comments on your upcoming match. Thanks.

We hear Bill and Iris going upstairs and Bea returns to airing her comments.

Bea:  I wish to let the viewers know how me and Miss Manners match up. We are both 5 feet 5 inches and 130 pounds so in the height and weight categories we are even.  The difference, which is to my advantage, is that while I have amazingly fantastic manners and I’m awesome in the wrestling ring. . .we have Miss Manners who is a self-made sarcastic bitch who feels everyone else is beneath her and not worth her time to interact with them. You are free to believe what you want, Miss Manners, but just because a pile of dog shit thinks it doesn’t stinks doesn’t mean that it doesn’t stink. You may enter our match believing you are superior to me but when I beat the hell out of you and walk away as the winner of our match you will have learned that you really do suck as a wrestler.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bea pauses her comments to walk into the Kitchen to brew a cup of coffee in her Keurig K-Cup brewer. Bea’s coffee quickly brews and she returns in front of the camera to continue her comments on her upcoming match against Miss Manners.

Bea:  Miss Manners you remind me of another wrestler who was here in Sin City Wrestling. She suddenly disappeared and nobody knows where she went. She was also an arrogant asshole, like you, who thought she was better than everyone else. Her name is Violet Amelia Holt. Want to know something Miss Manners? I had four matches against Violet Amelia Holt. Even though she bragged about how great she was in the wrestling ring, and she bragged how she would beat me down and humiliate me, Violet lost all four of her matches against me by submission. Did you hear that Miss Manners? Violet Amelia Holt lost all four matches we had against each other when I made her submit in all four matches.

Bea flexes her muscles then she points to her head to show she has superior intelligence over other wrestlers.

Bea:  Just as Violet Amelia Holt lost to me four times, in four matches, all by submission, so you will come into our match at December 2 Dismember V as an arrogant jerk, and I’ll not only beat you down I’ll also make you lose to me by submission. When you recover consciousness after I destroy you I hope you’ll have learned a valuable lesson in being humble and civil. If not then screw you! See you on December 17, 2023, at December 2 Dismember V. . .if you still have enough courage to show up for our match!

Bea bursts out in loud laughter at the expense of Miss Manners.

Bea:  I’m done with comments for this week for my match against Miss Manners. I’ll have Bill come out and stand before the camera so he can present comments for his upcoming Golden Briefcase Ladder Match for December 2 Dismember V.

After her closing comments Bea walks out of camera view and Bill comes into camera view to present comments for his upcoming match.

Offline Miss Manners

• The snake bite of social etiquette
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2023, 07:19:53 AM »
"You're just jealous!"

Those words were engraved into the mind of Miss Manners ever since she was a little girl in grade school, being forced to endure the harsh reality of how mean and cruel her fellow children could be. After all, she didn't come to school wearing jeans and the latest fashions like so many of the other little girls. (Really, what six-plus year old had a need for designer clothes?) Little Miss attended school in plain tops and ankle length dresses so as not to attract the wanton attentions of the boys, and when her peers would target and make fun of her? She repeated the same words that her mother would use to assure her daughter's healthy mind.

"You're just jealous!"

Of course, there were times these words instigated even worse than teases and taunts. They would at times grow far worse and fights would break out and more often than not, it was Little Miss Manners who would have to be dragged off of the little girl who thought she was an easy target. And being involved in such an unseemly thing as a fight would only serve to get her into trouble with her father once he got home from work at the construction site.

Followed up by a trip to Dairy Queen to reward his princess for winning the fight.

Miss Manners Life Lessons
"Listen along with me and together we'll save society from itself"

Caller #1: Hi Miss Manners, my name is Carmina. Yesterday I went to the store and some man got to the door first and held the door open for me and that just made me really angry! I felt absolutely attacked, like this man didn't think I was capable...

Miss Manners: Wait, wait. You were upset that the man acted the role of a gentleman like society had bred into him?

Caller #1: That's right.

Miss Manners: And did you enter the store as he held the door?

Caller #1: Yes but that's not the...

Miss Manners: You're going to have to forgive me but you have me spinning here. The door was open. You entered the store. What's the problem?

Caller #1: Well it's like I said, he held the door for me like I was unable. I am a staunch feminist and....

Miss Manners: Someone help me with all of this woke nonsense. Would you have raised such a fuss had I or any other woman held the door for you?

Caller #1: Of course not. I just...

Miss Manners: Then that, my dear, is entirely your problem. As a self-entitled feminist, you should be aware that feminism is not about men versus women or some mythical battle of the sexes. It's about both genders having equal rights in every way. Your being offended at a man doing for you what you would allow a woman to do goes against everything feminism stands for. So no, Carmina, you are not a real feminist. You're simply a reverse engineered man hater with tendencies of misandry.

Caller #1: But...

Miss Manners: And for the record, social norms dictate that it is polite for whoever arrives at the door first to hold it open. Man OR woman.

Caller #1: But...

Miss Manners: Next caller!

Caller #2: Hi Miss Manners! My name is Glen, I was wondering why you have it in so badly for Be Barnhart? What has she ever done to you?

Miss Manners: My dear, you misunderstand me. I do not have it in for Bea Barnhart from a personal standpoint. How could I? I never met the woman and for that, I am quit honestly eternally grateful. No, my intentions against Missus Barnhart are strictly professional because of how this woman has been acting for the past few years, ever since she first set foot inside of a wrestling ring. When Mark Ward and Christian Underwood finally deigned to sign me to a contract so I could start cleaning up the mess they've made of the Bombshell division, I explicitly told them that I wanted to start at the very bottom of the barrel. And that is exactly what Bea Barnhart is.

Personally I am insulted and embarrassed by the simple fact that Missus Barnhart is capable of calling herself a former champion here in SCW. The fact this woman has ever held a championship title around her waist - no matter for how short a period of time - is an affront to every hard working woman attempting to make her mark in this sport and to have the misogyny that seemingly rules this sport hold them back. I mean, let's face it. Bea Barnhart is only getting her spot in this business for one reason - Bill Barnhart.

Do you seriously think the bookers and match makers would have given her as many golden opportunities at championship titles if it weren't for the fact that she's married to a living legend like "Bulldog" Bill Barnhart? A man that has won championships in every promotion that he's ever worked for? A man that has been in ducted into a MULTITUDE of Hall of Fame ceremonies? A man that, like him or not, is respected by the majority of the wrestling community and is viewed as something akin to a locker room leader?

It's backstage politics, dear. That is the only reason why Bea Barnhart has even gotten a foot through the door, let alone gotten anything even remotely resembling a push. But this isn't even about that ... well, not entirely. It's also because of Bea's actions and her behavior ever since she started here as both a wrestler and a manager. It doesn't matter which of the happy couple is booked, each and every week it's the same old, tired story. One of them has a match and both cut a promo. Well I have news for both Barnharts; nobody cares what the other has to say when the other half of the happy couple is booked! If Bill has a match, nobody wants to hear from his little woman! And vice versa! We want to hear from the person who is actually in the match! Not their corner person who has absolutely nothing to do with the match and nothing of substance to contribute.

But this does bring up an interesting point, at least when it's Bea getting involved in her meal ticket's promos. How many times have I and so many others who have tuned in to Mister Barnhart's promos sat an heard Missus Barnhart warn people against doing what she either has been guilty of in the past or actions that she went on to do herself in said match? How often did Bea warn the managers or associates of her husband's opponents to stay out of the match and not interfere lest they incur her wrath? Only for Bea to do exactly that in the very same match?

Or - and this is a pivotal one - the time where Missus Barnhart interfered in a match by spraying some toxic substance into the eyes of Fenris, causing severe damage at the time and putting the man on the shelf for months? We all saw it. The world saw it happen! And yet our dear friend Bea continuously denied the event ever happened. Video footage continued to air of the incident. Bea professed her innocence. The physical damage was there for all to see and medical evidence was showcased to refute her claims and Bea still would admit no fault, trying to convince the world that she had 'diluted' whatever that cologne was before it was sprayed into the eyes of Fenris.

So, what exactly was it Bea? The event didn't happen or the cologne was diluted so it would cause no harm? It can't be both ways. Oh and for the record Bea, dear? Even if you were to dilute gasoline with water, it would make it no less harmful to ingest or get in your eyes so there goes another line of defense.

So in answer to your lovely and surprisingly wise question, Glen. This is why I asked to face Bea in my in-ring debut. In order to work your way up, you have to start at the bottom. And you just can't go any lower than Bea Barnhart.

Caller #2: Thank you, Miss Manners.

Miss Manners: Thank you, Glen. And thank you one and all for listening in. Tune in next time for more Life Lessons with yours truly, Miss Manners.[/color]
"Freedom without rules doesn't work. And communities do not work unless they are regulated by etiquette."
~ Judith Martin

Offline Miss Manners

• The snake bite of social etiquette
    • View Profile
Express Lane Security Guard
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2023, 07:18:51 AM »
There comes a time in our lives when we find ourselves having to stand up and simply do the right thing. It’s called having morals, whereas those around you seemingly have none. It doesn’t take much to accomplish. It doesn’t put you out any to simply speak up and take a stand. Are you afraid that in doing so, that somehow you’ll be inconvenienced? Well then, congratulations! You’re one of the low lifes that people need to take a stand against!

We join the Moral Guard of Sin City Wrestling, the woman simply known as ‘Miss Manners’ as she engages in one of the more basic chores that everyone else partakes in - grocery shopping. Not so surprising while not altogether terribly enthralling. I mean, it’s GROCERY SHOPPING. It’s not meant to be thought of as some thrilling extreme sport and broadcast for all to see and yet - here we are!

Miss Manners was walking along the aisles of the Just In Thyme grocery store, pushing her cart which was laden with all manners of healthy foods; almonds, kale, spinach, rice, blueberries and for a “treat” - seaweed crisps. Fun fact - Miss Manners was what you might call an extreme vegan. She ate nothing that cast a shadow. She was one of those vegans that made the rest of the world, the so-called “carnivores”, absolutely loathe vegans and vegetarians by constantly throwing into their faces how much better and suitable their own lifestyle was compared to “meat eaters”. Not that Miss Manners ever acknowledged this. She never believed that she was endlessly harassing anyone to live a lifestyle that she believed was best for them.

She was simply trying to do what she was put onto God’s green earth to do - educate. To help those less fortunate in body, soul and most questionably - morals.

Miss Manners: Excuse me, honey?

Miss Manners paused in her grocery journey to stop a young man who more so resembled some young beatnik that recited poetry onstage of some darkened club. He had a basket in the crook of his arm and it was filled with merchandise.

Miss Manners: They’re all out of Chia seeds and Ezekiel bread on the shelf. Would you be a button and skidaddle to the back to check if they have any more?

The beatnik youth looked around, perplexed and thinking maybe this had to be one of those hidden camera joke shows. He shook his head.

Beatnik: I don’t work here?

Miss Manners frowned somewhat and held up a hand.

Miss Manners: That … wasn’t my question, was it?

The beatnik rolled his eyes and turned and walked away, resuming his shopping and leaving Miss Manners gaping at the audacity.

Miss Manners: … Rude! A gentleman would have helped a lady!

Miss Manners huffed and grabbed her cart, pushing it forward to continue….

…..

And finally her excursion had reached its end. And now comes the time that all shoppers like the least amount in any given retail therapy excursion - payment. Luckily enough, Miss Manners had just little enough to be able to use the Express Checkout Lane of ten items or less, and there was just the one woman ahead of her with a similar amount of items. For curiosity sake alone, Miss Manners looked at the items in her basket and counted ten exactly.

Good girl!

But then, the woman proceeded to turn her head to the shelves of snacks and treats, eyes roaming over the offerings. She then had the sheer nerve to pick up a bar of Organic chocolate and toss it on top of her items. Miss Manners scoffed and glanced around to see if anyone else was as affronted as she was at this moment. Well, if they weren’t going to say anything…

Miss Manners: Excuse me, honey?

She tapped the young woman on the arm, prompting her to turn around.

Miss Manners: This is the Express Lane.

The woman looked around briefly as if she somehow wandered into unfamiliar territory and then looked at Miss Manners all funny.

Woman: I… know? I have ten items.

Miss Manners: No, you have eleven items. ELEVEN. That means you’re over the amount to use this lane.

The shopper looked at Miss Manners as if she was insane - she got that quite often for some strange reason. Jealousy most likely.

Woman: Are you KIDDING me? It’s ONE bar of chocolate!

Miss Manners held up both hands in a placating gesture.

Miss Manners: I don’t make the rules, honey. I just follow them. And it would be nice if you could manage to do the same, okay? Buh-bye!

She made a ‘shooing’ motion with her hand, directing the woman to leave the lane and go elsewhere to make her purchases. The woman stared at her and simply turned around, effectively turning her back on the ‘Matriarch of Morals’ to bide her time and wait her turn. Miss Manners looked at her, aghast with mouth open almost as wide as her eyes! The woman was not going to go to a regular lane! She was going to continue to break the rules and flaunt the fact in the face of everyone around her.

Fine. if she wanted to play dirty, Miss Manners could sink to her level. Although she was loath to do so. Miss Manners leaned over to better gain the attention of the cashier, snapping her fingers.

Miss Manners: Excuse me … EXCUSE ME! Honey? I’d like a word with your manager! NOW!

Miss Manners was seated at the desk where she doled out her wisdom in her weekly advice column, twirling a classic ink pen in her fingers while smiling.

Miss Manners: Beatrice Barnhart…

She shook her head, chuckling lightly.

Miss Manners: First of all, Beatrice dear, I would like to take this opportunity to let you know that nobody cares why you and your husband do anything, let alone why you decided to return to that dump water hometown of yours - Mayberry or whatever it is that you decide to roost in. Everything about you … nobody cares. Nobody cares about you or your husband - he’s in the past. And might I add how rude it is for your husband to be telling such blatant lies about his age! I thought only women lied about their age and that was bad enough. But for William Barnhart to be trying to convince the world that he’s in his thirties … in dog years, maybe. But really…!

She shook her head, tut tutting with a cluck of her tongue.

Miss Manners: This is the time of year where the world is supposed to be filled with love and peace on earth, good will toward your fellow man… well, therein lies that delightful loophole that I can exploit when I put Beatrice in her place. Because while we all wish for peace on earth, there is no rule about good will toward your fellow woman. And if I’m to be brutally honest, I have no good will toward Beatrice. Not now, not ever. It’s as I said the last time around, she has done nothing to warrant my good will. If anything, quite the opposite.With both words and deeds, my dear Beatrice has managed to rub raw the nerves of every woman in Sin City Wrestling which is quite an accomplishment. What makes it even more … spectacular I imagine is the right word for it, is the fact that she’s annoyed people who have yet to even set foot inside of an SCW ring - myself at the front of the line. Now THAT takes talent! And not the good sort, either.

Now, as for your … origin story? If you truly grew up in the strict household that you spoke about, and I already have my doubts, then might I say that the way you turned out must be a woeful disappointment for your poor mother and father. I always heard that parents are outright toxic with their offspring in the Philippines, much to the point they turn their kids much the same way. Although…

Miss Manners looked casually thoughtful.

Miss Manners: That would explain so, so much as to why you are the way that you are. Not because you disappointed your mother and father but rather because you turned out exactly like them. A mirror image, so to speak. I mean, you opted to use your time to discredit me and mine? My morals? My actions? How DARE you! You do not know anything about me, honey! You know none of my stories and very little of my past and even that is generous! But for you to question anything about me or anything else for that matter is entirely hypocritical on your part! Once again, you have proven the point that I tried to get across last week and if I am going to be honest - and I always am - you did a much better job doing so yourself than I ever could.

Every single thing that you speak out against where your opponent is concerned! Every action you accuse them of or threaten them against! Everything you speak out about where the woman you’re facing is concerned – they are ALL things that you yourself are guilty of! You’re… oh I suppose you could say that you’re the SCW Bombshell equivalent to Batman. A so-called crusader who commits more crimes in apprehending criminals than the criminals committed themselves!

You. Are. A. Hypocrite! And a liar, Beatrice dear. And I…

She smiled warmly, placing a hand over her heart.

Miss Manners: Am the woman who is going to teach you something valuable … manners.
"Freedom without rules doesn't work. And communities do not work unless they are regulated by etiquette."
~ Judith Martin

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2023, 07:12:40 PM »
I WILL BEAT MANNERS INTO MISS MANNERS

Narrator:  I have to be 100 percent honest with you concerning Bea Barnhart’s upcoming match against Miss Manners. To put it in simple terms Bea is standing up for herself and she is deflecting all the lies Miss Manners is sending her way. On the other side Miss Manners proved to everyone that she is the spoiled rotten entitlement-minded bitch Bea said she is. With those thoughts dominating your mind I turn you over to Bea Barnhart.

BEA BARNHART LAYS THE TRUTH ON THE TABLE

The scene changes and we see Bea Barnhart standing in front of the ring located in the Tucson Convention Center in Tucson, Arizona. This is the venue where Sin City Wrestling is holding their SuperCard event titled December 2 Dismember V. Bea is casually dressed in blue jeans and a pull-over shirt. She looks into the camera to begin her comments.

Bea:  Leading up to my SuperCard match against Miss Manners has proven to be a WOW!!! event for me. Just think about it. In my opening comments last week I told everyone, including Miss Manners, what a disgusting, deceived spoiled rotten hypocrite brat she is. Then what did she do when it came her time to present comments on our match? She presented herself as a disgusting, deceived spoiled rotten hypocrite brat. How can I not be thrilled that what Miss Manners presented to everyone was exactly what I said about her especially how she proved me right. I guess when a person, Miss Manners by the way, has only a very small about of brain cells that are still working properly, nobody can expect them to be able to talk sense, logic, and the truth as I always do.

Bea flashes a huge smile into the camera.

Bea:  Miss Manners how in the hell do you manage to stay upright when you walk since you obviously have very few working brain cells? With your moron level brain capacity I am surprised that you can do more than one thing at a time before your brain explodes. If you try to compare yourself to me you are fighting a battle that you lost a long time ago. I carry at 130 IQ and I graduated from schools, including College, with Honors. There is one person who just popped into my head that you remind me of. In the SpongeBob SquarePants episodes SpongeBob’s neighbor is Patrick Star and he is dumber than a rock. But when I look and you standing next to Patrick Star I realize that not only is Patrick Star more intelligent than you are but so are the rocks on the ground.

Bea shakes her head in disbelief on how any human being could be as ignorant and low-mentality as Miss Manners is.

MEAN GIRLS DON’T AFFECT ME. . .BUT AT TIMES THEY AMUSE ME

Bea:  Miss Manners. . .the self-proclaimed expert on manners. . .the person who is dumber than a rock. . .the person who thinks she is a mean girl. . .oh you have no idea what you got yourself into when you signed the Contract for our match.

Bea waves her finger in the face of Miss Manners.

Bea:  I’ve dealt with jealous mean girls all my life. In every incident I successfully defended myself. In some cases my defense was to prove to them that all their IQ’s combined was still half of what my IQ is. In other cases, where the mean girls physically attacked me I defended myself and beat them into the ground. I find it pathetic that all these means girls were unable to attack and fight me one-on-one. Noooooooo!!!! They are not capable of that! They always had to run in packs, attack others like me with two or more of them against one of me. Still, even with the numbers of them who perpetrated those attacks on me I always came away the winner and they crawled away bruised, cut, and battered. It is hilarious to watch a pack of mean girls running away from me as they were crying from the beat down I gave to them. Miss Manners I suggest you drink about a gallon of water before you enter the ring for our match because after a beat you down and win our match you will cry so many tears that you will lose close to a gallon of water through you shedding your tears.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bea gets an extreme close-up from the camera person. After Bea has her close-up camera shot for a time she backs off from the camera to continue her comments.

Bea:  Oh, Miss Manners, do you know why arrogant mindless morons like you try to intimidate others? It is because you do not have the Genius IQ that I have. You do not have the College Degrees I have. You don’t have the good looks, beauty, and charm that I have. Jealousy is a horrible taskmaster but you continue to allow your evil taskmaster to dominate you when you could easily redeem yourself and become a person that others would like to be around.

Bea chuckles over her comments.

Bea:  The other Bombshells in Sin City Wrestling try to harass and threaten and demean me. They do that because they are hot beautiful and intelligent as I am. I already mentioned that Jealousy is a horrible taskmaster and they prove it every time they open their mouths. You may think that I care what you think of me. If you do then you are a bigger idiot than even I thought you are. I don’t live my life based on what others think how I should run my life. I don’t live my life to push moronic ideas and values on others as you do. I am my own person. I do what is right. I don’t follow the crowd. . .I lead the crowd.

Bea informs the camera person she will present her final comments then she will be finished.

Bea:  Miss Manners. . .when you step through the ring ropes and the Referee calls for the Timekeeper to ring their bell to officially start our match. . .at that time you will realize what you got yourself into. There’s a saying that goes something like this. When you are standing in a swamp and you are up to your armpits in Alligators that’s when you realize that you should have drained the swamp and rid if of Alligators before you stepped into the swamp. Most of the Bombshells in Sin City Wrestling are those Alligators. I am the super intelligent high IQ Bombshell that knows to drain the swamp before I step into it. I will beat you down extremely hard. I will beat so much shit out of you that you will not be able to take a dump in the toilet for a week and you will drop from one hundred thirty pounds to one hundred ten pounds! You, and all the other Bombshells, are going to realize that I’m the face and the future of Sin City Wrestling. Miss Manners? Please enjoy your free time while you have it because the moment you step into the ring with me I will destroy you!

After Bea’s final comments the camera person cuts their feed and our screen goes dark.