Author Topic: BULLDOG BILL v RODRIGO AFONSO v MATTY MALLLOW v JUSTIN SM ITH - GOLDEN BRIEFCASE  (Read 975 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
Please post all roleplays here! Have fun and good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
THERE WILL BE THREE LOSERS AND ONE WINNER. . .THAT WINNER BEING ME...IN OUR GOLDEN BRIEFCASE LADDER MATCH

Narrator:  The Network took a short break after Bea Barnhart presented comments on her upcoming match against Miss Manners, at December 2 Dismember V, and now I am back to lead you into comments by Bill Barnhart concerning his upcoming GOLDEN BRIEFCASE LADDER match which will take place on December 17, 2023, at DECEMBER 2 DISMEMBER V. This will be a Golden Briefcase Ladder match where the first wrestler to be able to obtain possession of the Golden Briefcase earns the honor of being able to challenge any Champion in 2024. I now turn you over to Bill at his home in Lawrenceville, Georgia.

AT THE HOME OF BILL AND BEA BARNHART IN LAWRENCEVILLE, GEORGIA

The scene comes up on our screen and we see Bill Barnhart relaxing on their couch in their living room. Iris must have remained upstairs as she is not in the living room with Bill but we might see her later if she comes down while Bill is presenting his comments. Bill looks into the camera and begins his comments concerning his upcoming match at December 2 Dismember V in Tucson, Arizona.

THERE WILL BE THREE LOSERS AND ONE WINNER IN THE GOLDEN BRIEFCASE LADDER MATCH AND THAT ONE WINNER WILL BE BILL BARNHART

Bill:  Thanks for joining me today to hear my comments leading up to my GOLDEN BRIEFCASE LADDER MATCH at December 2 Dismember V. Since Bea already presented her comments, for her upcoming match against Miss Manners, she has returned to doing chores around our house while I present my comments for my upcoming match. Iris remained upstairs to take a nap so she probably won’t make it down for some camera time. But you never know with Iris.

Bill takes out a sheet of paper and holds it up before placing it in front of him to read the information on the paper.

Bill:  On this sheet of paper is the information on the type of match, and who my opponents are, and I’ll present that information for you. There is nothing against this as the information on the Wrestling Card is public information.

Bill reads the information on the paper for the viewers.

Bill:  This match is a Ladder Match and the first wrestler to obtain the Golden Briefcase. . .me of course. . .receives a Contract for a guaranteed Championship match at any point in 2024. The information on the booking also states that if a Champion is booked the wrestler in possession of the Golden Briefcase can cash in the Briefcase for a chance to defeat that Champion and the Champion being challenged cannot refuse the match.

Bill looks up from the paper and he flashes a huge grin into to the camera.

Bill:  I honestly don’t have to tell you who the winner of my Golden Briefcase Ladder Match will be but I’ll tell you anyway. The winner of this match will, of course, be ME! Now I’m sure you want to know who my opponents are.

Bill looks at the paper and he reads the names of the four wrestlers involved in the Golden Briefcase Ladder Match.

Bill:  Of course I’m in the match, and I’m going to win, but my three opponents, who will not win this match, are Rodrigo Afonso, Matty Mallow, and Justin Smith. Since this is not a Standard Rules match, and it is not a one versus one match, and it is classified as a Hardcore Rules match, Rodrigo, Matty, and Justin, are doomed.

BILL BARNHART EXPLAINS REASONS WHY HE WILL WIN THIS MATCH

Bill:  I need you to listen intently so that you cannot claim later that I didn’t warn you. When it comes to non-Standard Rules matches I’ve probably been in more Hardcore Rules, or No Rules, matches than everyone else in the sport of wrestling and for damn sure more than the number those types of matches than Rodrigo Afonso, Matty Mallow, and Justin Smith have been involved in. Trust me when I tell you that with all the Hardcore Rules, or No Rules, matches I’ve been involved in you would think that I would have been killed a dozen times. Nope! Never happened! I’m still here! I’m still in the sport of wrestling! And for damn sure I’m still kicking ass!!!

Bill roars with laughter.

ONE OF THE REASONS BILL BARNHART IS NOT AFRAID OF ANYTHING

Bill:  I worked in several Wrestling Federations and there was one wrestler in those Federations who was my half-brother. His name is Chris Shipman. He hated me because our mother liked me and hated Chris. The reasons Mother hated Chris are all valid reasons. I’ll provide the details at this time then you can come to your own conclusion.

Bill holds up one finger to indicate he will present the first reason why their mother liked him more than she did Chris.

Bill:  Chris Shipman’s biological father turned out to be a convicted serial killer. Mother divorced his sorry ass due to his behavior. Even so she didn’t hold Chris accountable for his father’s behavior. The fact that she didn’t abuse Chris shows what a loving mother we had. Even so our Mother couldn’t help but have some bad feelings because whenever she looked at Chris Shipman she could see his father in his face.

Bill holds up two fingers to indicate he will present the second reason why their mother liked him more than she did Chris.

Bill:  My Father, our mother’s second husband, was a career United States Navy Master Chief Petty Officer. Chris took offense that Mother treated me nicely as I had the same great attitude as my Father had. Chris often took his anger out on me and our sister, who were both my Father’s biological children, as he felt Mother was disowning him which, of course, is not the case. Mother detested the treatment Chris gave to me and our sister but she held back her emotions.

Bill holds up three fingers to indicate he will present the third reason why their mother liked him more than she did Chris.

Bill:  Me, our sister, and Chris, would play games in our house. Chris always got upset and violent when me and our sister didn’t want to play the same games he waned to play. On this occasion the following incident happened. Chris was demanding that me and our sister play a specific game with him and we told him we were happy playing the game we were playing. Chris grabbed me and pulled me to my feet and threatened to kill me. Yes you heard that correctly. Chris threatened to kill me. I protested to Chris that he was threatening me and Chris shoved me extremely hard with both his hands and I fell backward. When I hit the hardwood floor I got knocked out. When I regained consciousness Chris was standing over the lifeless body of our sister. I looked at my sister, then at Chris, and asked what happened. Chris replied YOU KILLED OUR SISTER! THAT’S WHAT HAPPENED! Then he vowed from that day forward that he would kill me.

Bill holds up four fingers to indicate he will present the fourth reason why their mother liked him more than she did Chris.

Bill:  The final incident was that we found surveillance video of our living room hidden away in the basement. It turned out that our Nanny constantly took possession of the surveillance videos and hid them in our basement for future reference. We had security cameras in our home so that Mother could monitor what was happening in our home. When we reviewed the surveillance video we saw that when Chris attacked me and I got knocked out by him that when I was falling backwards Chris tried to put the ending death blow on me. However instead of hitting me with his death blow he ended up flying over me and slamming into our sister. Chris slamming into our sister drove her hard into the hardwood floor and the landing killed her. It turned out that Chris was the one who killed our sister, not me. Even though I tried to get the police to understand that what happened with Chris and our sister was an accident, and not intentional, the police arrested Chris and he was prosecuted and found guilty of her death and he was sent to Prison.

Bill lets out a sigh.

Bill:  Even though I went to the authorities and told them the death of our sister was an accident, and that nothing intentional was done to her, they still didn’t want to release Chris Shipman from Prison. After serving a reasonable amount of time in Prison Chris was released. However when he got released he stalked me and again promised that he would kill me for having him sent to Prison for the death of our Sister which, of course, is his lie to try to blame me for what happened to him.

Bill again lets out a sigh.

Bill:  Chris Shipman, also a wrestler, stalked me through several Wrestling Federations promising he will kill me. For my three opponents for the Golden Briefcase Ladder Match at December 2 Dismember V I want to ask you if you know where Chris Shipman went as it appears he quit Wrestling and went into hiding. Do you know where he is? Do you? Huh? Well. . .damn. . .nobody seems to know where Chris Shipman went. So what does this mean for you three who are my upcoming opponents? If Chris Shipman, who was one of the meanest, evil, disgusting, and violent, person and wrestler the world has ever known, who promised he would kill me and he failed numerous times to take end my life, what in the Hell gives you the idea that one of you three can defeat me and then you walk away with possession of the Golden Briefcase? If any of you three had to endure what I endured from Chris Shipman you would have gone into hiding after the first week of the abuse perpetrated him. But here I am. I’m still here. I’m still healthy. I’m still wrestling. And Chris Shipman has dropped off the face of the Earth and nobody knows where he is. I want you three, once again, to try to convince me, and everyone else, that I’m not going to be able to defeat you three when I defeated Chris Shipman. . .and the Devil who is Satan. . .and I’m not done being an awesome person, and awesome Wrestler, that I am!

I WILL EARN MY SHOT AT A CHAMPIONTHIP IN THE GOLDEN BRIEFCASE LADDER MATCH AND HERE ARE MY REASONS WHY

Bill shakes his head due to nobody believing how awesome he is but he continues by presenting closing comments for his presentation today.

Bill:  In my closing comments I wish to address my three opponents who are Rodrigo Afonso, Matty Mallow and Justin Smith. Rodrigo I commend you on the one match we had against each other in that you obtained a win by submission. Just because you got lucky in that match doesn’t mean you’ll get lucky in our Golden Briefcase Ladder Match. As for you, Matty, we had one match and you got the win by pinfall. If you think that entitles you to a win over me at December 2 Dismember V then you’re totally deceiving yourself. Then I come to my last victim who is Justin Smith. Justin we have not had a match against each other yet so we are entering our upcoming match at 0-0-0 against each other. Maybe you think you’re hot shit and that you’re going to walk into this Golden Briefcase Ladder Match and pull of a win. Yeah...right...like that will ever happen! You may be able to pull of a “whine” but not a “win” because I’m in this match and I’m the wrestler you three need to defeat if you three want to win this match and obtain the Golden Briefcase.

Bill flashes a huge grin into the camera.

Bill:  Have you three ever watched the original Adventures of Superman television show? Probably not but I will still tell you about that television show and how it relates to me. Here is the opening dialogue of the original Adventures of Superman television show.

ANNOUNCER:  Faster than a speeding bullet! More powerful than a locomotive! Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!

VOICES:  Look! Up in the sky! It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s Superman!!!

ANNOUNCER:  Yes, it’s Superman, strange visitor from another planet, who came to Earth with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men. Superman, who can change the course of mighty rivers, bend steel in his bare hands, and who, disguised as Clark Kent, mild-mannered reporter for a great metropolitan newspaper, fights a never-ending battle for truth, justice and the American way.

Bill:  Yes that is how the opening of the original Adventures of Superman television show went. Now I will give you the Bill Barnhart version of that opening they used for the Adventures of Superman television show as follows.

ANNOUNCER:  Faster than a speeding bullet! More powerful than a locomotive! Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!

VOICES:  Look! Up in the sky! It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s Super Bill Barnhart!!!

ANNOUNCER:  Yes, it’s Super Bill Barnhart, strange visitor from the State of Georgia, who came to Sin City Wrestling with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal wrestlers. Super Bill Barnhart, who can change the course of mighty rivers, bend steel in his bare hands, and who, serving as a wrestler in Sin City Wrestling, fights a never-ending battle for truth, justice and the American way!!!

Bill flexes his muscles and puffs out his chest while glaring into the camera.

CLOSING COMMENTS   

Bill:  Listen up guys. I have dealt with all types of attacks. . .all types of situations. . .and yet I’m still here. I’ve had more Hardcore Rules matches than the entire Sin City Wrestling roster combined and yet I‘m still here. People have tried to kill me but I’m still here. You three punk bitches are going to find out just how strong, determined, and durable, I am compared to you. When I walk away from our match with possession of the Golden Briefcase I will demand that you three bow at my feet to show me the honor and respect I deserve for kicking your asses.

Bill makes a motion like he is kicking the asses of Rodrigo, Matty, and Justin.

Bill:  I wish to address Rodrigo Afonso, Matty Mallow, and Justin Smith at this time. For this portion of my comments I will address the three of them as a group as my comments apply to all of them.

Bill snarls into the camera.

Bill:  Listen carefully guys because this information will help you to be able to deal with your loss to me in our Golden Briefcase Ladder Match. My comments, although directed at you three because you are in the match with me, apply to everyone who approaches me. If you shove me I will shove you back TEN times harder. If you slap me I will slap you back TEN times harder. If you punch me I will punch you back TEN times harder. If you kick me I will kick you back TEN times harder. If you use weapons to bruise and cut me I will use weapons to bruise and cut you TEN times more. If you don’t believe me then ask Chris Shipman and Satan if I did that to them and both of them will honestly admit that I got over on them TEN times more than they tried to get over on me. Oh wait! Chris Shipman went into hiding several years ago and nobody has heard from him since that time and nobody knows where he is. And Satan? When he lost his last challenge against me he decided to go into hiding and not talk to people as his nearly 10 years of losing challenges to me drove him insane. You three walk into our Golden Briefcase Ladder Match as my challeng3ers and all three of you will lose to me. Sorry it has to be that way but there is no other option available.

Bill lets out a loud laugh before continuing with his comments.

Bill:  Now, guys, why in Hell do you think I told you all this information? Why in Hell do you think I shared all of that stuff with you three? I shared that information even if some of you already knew about that stuff. I wanted to make sure that if you didn’t know about that stuff that you damn sure know about it now. I wanted to make sure that if you already knew about that stuff then I just reminded you of what I’m capable of. I wanted you to understand that if Satan and Chris Shipman combined couldn’t take me out then you three don’t have a snowball’s chance in Hell of defeating me! You three don’t have a Chihuahua’s chance of taking on a Pit Bull in a dog fighting arena and winning the match! You three are coming into our match with high hopes and all you’ll receive is a high level of ass kicking from me! When I walk away as the winner, with the Golden Briefcase in my possession, I don’t want to hear you three crying, whining, or cursing, because I won our match. Some day your time will come but that day is not Sunday, December 17, 2023, at December 2 Dismember V. Enjoy what little time you have left until the Bell rings and our match is in progress because after our match starts the three of you will have no further enjoyment as I’ll destroy you!!!

Bill informs the camera person that he is done with his comments for today. The camera person calls into the Network and they tell them to cut their camera feed and the Network will return to regularly scheduled programming for this time slot.

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
The scene opens up with Justin Smith at his hotel room in Tucson , talking about his upcoming match in SCW on Sunday, the Golden Briefcase match where he faces Bill Barnhart, Rodrigo Afonso and Matty Mallow.

Justin-I know I talked a big game in the past, and I have had mixed results, leading to my biggest match, a 4 man match for the coveted Golden Briefcase, which holds a contract for a title shot of the winners choice.  I have lost to two of the three men in the match, but am looking for revenge on them.  The third man is a man my former trainer has a lot of history with in Bill Barnhart.

Justin laughs before calling his old trainer and SCW Hall of Famer Casey Williams about one ofJustin’s upcoming opponents in Bill Barnhart.

Justin-Hey Casey, do you have a few minutes so I can pick your brain on one of my opponents on Sunday in Bill Barnhart.

Casey-Sure. I was the man to give him his first loss in his hometown of Oakland California when I beat him and Dmitri inside a Boeing 747. With the training I’ve given you, and your natural talent, I’d be afraid if I was him.

Justin-Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Justin waves off the cameraman, asking him to leave so Justin can finish the conversation as the scene fades to black.

The following day, Justin makes his way to the pool to get some swimming in, but turns to the camera to address his opponents, starting with Bill Barnhart.

Justin-Bill, I am going to make an example out of you. There is nothing you can do, nowhere you can hide.  You may have history in violent matches, but I have your kryptonite, that being the training of one of your biggest, and I mean that literally, rivals in Big Bad Casey, also known as SCW Hall of Famer Casey Williams.  He taught me what it takes to defeat someone like you. When I look at you, I see a loser and I’m going to show you and the world how much soul I have by demonstrating how dominant I really can be when I choke your fat ass out. I will be the man climbing the ladder, retrieving the briefcase, looking down at the broken carcasses with a fire in my eyes and a rage that cannot be extinguished!!!

Justin gets out of the pool, grabs a towel and sits down on a chair.  He then calls out Rodrigo Afonso.

Justin-Rodrigo, the man who I last did battle with and a man with immense power and strength. A man I respect inside the ring.  Do yourself a favor and stay the hell out of my way or I will lay your ass out with no regrets.  You are just a cog in the wheel getting in my way.  I will do whatever it takes to get through you to get what I want.  Nothing will stop me from getting that Golden Briefcase.

Justin then calls over a waiter to get him a jacket and coke and then calls out his biggest rival in Matty Mallow.

Justin-Matty, the man who wants to practically be my best friend.  I am not in this business to make friends. I am here to kick ass and show the world what a dominant wrestler looks like, and what the crowd has been missing. A true fighter.  There is nothing you can do that will make me like you. I do not appreciate you being at ringside during my matches trying to assist me, and I owe you something for you getting involved in my match with The Troll. Be prepared for the beating of a lifetime.

The scene fades to black with Justin cackling.

Title reigns
N/a

Offline Kandy Kaine

• View Profile
    • Kandy Kaine
Coming out of the local mall, we see Jamie Staggs and Kandy Kaine talking to one another, carrying shopping bags full of gifts. They laugh and seem to be having a good time. Coming out shortly after, Matty is pushing a long cart with some bigger items. He holds onto one of the wrapped boxes to steady it. They make it to the car when Matty pops the trunk or the blue rental SUV. He begins loading the trunk with the wrapped boxes as Jamie and Kandy lend a hand.

Matty: That's how you knock out Christmas shopping in one go.

Jamie: Says the guy without kids. You have to do that shit months in advance.

Matty nods his head, understanding where Jamie is coming from. Once the cart is emptied of boxes and the trunk is like a carefully organized Tetris board, Matty closed the trunk. He begins pushing the cart back toward the mall. He looks up with a smile on his face.

Matty: You know, there's something magical about this time of year. Everyone says it, but very few explain it.

Matty stops off to the side as a car passes.

Matty: There is a comforting chill in the air. Snow teases its presence. The lights hang from every roof. Not to mention all of the memories of happier times. Everyone reminisces over them.

Matty begins moving the cart back toward the mall entrance.

Matty: Memories… they're a funny thing, you know? I remember my debut match in SCW. Those memories stay fresh in my mind. Mostly what happened after what should have been the happiest memories of my life. I got my first professional wrestling win. One of two. I should have been celebrating my first win, but instead, I spent it licking my wounds from the attack. And in a few days time, I get a chance to right that wrong, one last time…

Matty pushed the cart inside of the mall. He then leaves back outside into the cold.

Matty: Now this match is going to be epic. A Golden Briefcase match, the epitome of awesome. With opponents like Bill Barnhart and Rodrigo Afonso, how could it not be?

Matty shuffles his feet as he looks down at the ground. He pauses, taking his time before continuing.

Matty: Then, there’s Justin Smith… I’m not one to speak ill of anybody, but… Justin just isn’t a nice guy. He attacked me after I defeated him. Do you know what happened when I beat Bill Barnhart? He went on social media and congratulated me. He was a real class act about it, just like I would have been if he had defeated me. But Justin?

Matty looks more sad than angry. He shakes his head before lifting it up slightly.

Matty: Justin not only attacked me after our match, but when I tried to extend my hand to him by trying to help him win his second match, he attacked me again. The only reason I fought him outside of the ring is because I was defending myself. The second time was by a cheap shot. Cheap, like his cologne of beer and cigarettes.

Matty takes a step forward and the look on his face is far more serious than usual.

Matty: I’m not going to waste any more time or energy on someone who clearly has anger issues. I don’t have enough space in my head to let him live there rent free. There’s no reason to. Afterall, I did beat him. I proved who the better wrestler was… is…

Matty ruins the serious look by blowing a raspberry at the camera. The worst part of it all is that he is serious in doing so. The raspberry lasts for almost ten seconds.

Matty: I don’t mean to do the laundry list here. Justin deserved mentioning. Bill, as tough of a fight as you put up, I already beat you. I respect you, but facts are facts. The real dark horse for me is Rodrigo Afonso. I’ve seen his work, and I must say… I’m impressed. He’s got talent. He’s beaten Justin. I’ve beaten Justin. I’ve beaten Bill. He’s beaten Bill. We’re on an even playing field here. It could really go either way. I’m undefeated, and I’m not looking to change that.  All I know is that I’m not going to hold anything back. I’m here for gold and a good time. So far, I’m just having a good time. What is Rodrigo having? I guess we’ll find out at December 2 Dismember,.

Matty grins, trying to look intimidating, but it just looks goofy. He must see his own reflection in the camera lens, as he immediately stops. Jamie steps back into the shot, this time, he pokes Matty in the ribs.

Jamie:  Scro… You didn’t learn those promo skills from me. That got pretty serious.

Matty turns and looks at his trainer.

Matty: You might train me in the ring, but your brother trained me on the microphone. I’ve still got a long way to go, buuuuut…

Matty moves around and pushes the camera to face a different direction. The scene fades out… TO BLACK!

Offline Rodrigo Afonso

• View Profile
Tokyo, Japan. Friday 15th December. (Off-Camera)

It's the first time ever of Rodrigo doing skateboarding qualifiers for the Olympics in Japan. He met a lot of skateboarding fans, even some that were wrestling fans as well. All after he won the finals of the Skateboarding qualifiers final event in Tokyo. It had been one hell of an experience for Rodrigo, apart from being unable to skate in the street as it was the law in Japan to do so. Although he had been continuing his work as a skateboarder doing some tricks, he couldn't get Ella and the potential dad he will be off his mind, more now the skateboarding qualifiers at least for this year were over.

Rodrigo had been far too quiet about the situation and he'd rather put it to the back of his mind, but his skateboarding buddies of Darius and Jerald had noticed, but they didn't ask because the competition was way more important for Rodrigo along with Darius and Jerald who also were competing to qualify for the Olympics.

Rodrigo high fives his friends and saw Rodrigo wearing a gold medal on his neck as they left the skateboarding ramp and went to explore the town, carrying their skateboards. They go into a video game arcades place, the home of video games. Rodrigo nodded and smiles.

Rodrigo Afonso: “This is perfect. This is my cup of tea.”

Darius: “That's more like a friend would appreciate.”

Jerald: “Totally need to go out and play games against each other to rest you away from whatever has bothered you back at home.”

Rodrigo Afonso: “Everything's fine. I was just a little tense about winning the skateboarding gold medal is all.”

Of course, Rodrigo covered up his tracks so far as he wasn't going to be in public about the real situation about his girlfriend, but saying that, he had been contacting her everyday, leaving his friends to be suspicious even more, but they didn't hear the discussions as it was always in his own hotel room.

Darius: “Look at this mortal kombat arcade game. Me and you Rodrigo one on one.”

Rodrigo Afonso: “Alright, sounds like a plan.”

At least in Rodrigo's mind, he will act like a little kid for the time being and it was going to be one of his last chances to do so. He joins with Darius as Jerald had an idea for Rodrigo on what game they should play next.

Jerald: “After this, let's play Mario Kart.”

Rodrigo Afonso: “Na, let's play Fast and Furious.”

Jerald: “Sounds good to me.”

Jerald went off to play Mario Kart by himself as Rodrigo and Darius put the coins in the system and selected their characters. Rodrigo selected Scorpion and Darius selected Sub Zero. They were using all sorts of controls with them going bam bam like they were enjoying the game which they were as it was a combat game. Rodrigo won the first round.

Darius: “Darn, I nearly had you then.”

Rodrigo Afonso: “Hey, there's still another round to go.”

Scorpion reminded Rodrigo as the style of fighting and wrestling he had like Scorpion from and they were cheering and scream of let's go with a few moans and groans and eventually, Darius got Rodrigo and won the second round. Rodrigo shrugged the loss off as it was a game and had gotten used to losing. They played for one last round and they were very evenly matched and eventually at the last second, Rodrigo got Darius and won the entire game.

Darius: “Fair play Rodrigo, you won fair and square.”

Rodrigo Afonso: “I guess I did. Let's go.”

However, as Rodrigo was going to leave, the game was starting the final level of the computer animated boss as he went to the game and played two rounds with the boss and the boss defeated him the first time with Darius groaning of the loss Rodrigo had. But suddenly, Rodrigo defeated the boss the second time. However he lost the third round and the game was over, but Jerald met up with them.

Jerald: “I had so much fun with Mario Kart. Let's go and play that Fast and Furious game here you wanted Rodrigo.”

Rodrigo Afonso: “Sure thing.”

It was all about having fun with little to no wrestling discussions or about what's happening with Rodrigo's life at home, it was about being a nineteen year old kid who had a few months to explore. He and Jerald sat in the arcade machine of Fast and Furious, selected their cars and upgrades and they were racing each other in the night wars level. It was going to be a good game for the boys as Rodrigo was about the fast life, before skateboarding got him first. He did have targets to be an BMX rider too. But sticking to skateboarding was better.

Jerald: “Damn dude, you're a clean driver.”

Rodrigo Afonso: “It takes practice my friend driving one of these beast of the cars and having fun. You look where you going with these cars.”

Jerald: “If you play Mario Kart with me, we wouldn't see how awful of a driver I am with this. I'll play with Darius later on.”

Rodrigo shrugged his shoulders as he focuses on winning the race against Darius which he does and then he goes on to do another race in the desert with the same upgrade for the car and Darius got to see Rodrigo struggling on his own with computer drivers in the game itself. He did love the experience of it. Rodrigo saw an arcade that caught his eye.

Rodrigo Afonso: “I so want to play Jurassic Park arcade.”

Jerald: “Na, too scary for me. I rather play space invaders.”

Darius: “I'll play with you.”

Rodrigo nodded as they walked up to the Jurassic Park arcade as they had to wait their turn as someone else was playing the game currently. But it was game over for them and they got in the machine and took a seat with their guns at the ready and they were busy blasting Tyrannosaurus Rex as Rodrigo loved the dinosaur the most. He smiles at Darius who was playing along together. Just for a bit of fun. Although Rodrigo knew he was going to have to talk with Jerald and Darius later.

But it was good to relax and enjoying being a big kid Rodrigo was as he's younger than both Jerald and Darius. Darius got killed too many times and Rodrigo played on his own. He was enjoying the game a little too much, so much so he placed a coin in again and Darius says this.

Darius: “I'll play Mario Kart with Jerald. See you later.”

Darius left as it leaves Rodrigo to focus on killing more dinosaurs in his way, more specifically Tyrannosaurus Rex. He was having a blast, using all sorts of guns to take dinosaurs down, until he reached to the second level and had to select another dinosaur which was a Triceratops and he had a long life bar left and continued having fun. The game was over when he nearly completed the level.

Rodrigo Afonso: “Damn, I came so close of completing that level..”

He got off the machine as there were some kids waiting to play the game and caught up with Jerald and Darius who were playing Mario Kart against each other and watches by as Mario Kart wasn't his cup of tea for gaming. He certainly was enjoying himself in Japan, although he had to go back to America, Tucson, Arizona to be spot on. They had a lot of fun and decided to call arcade gaming for the night and left the arcade facility. As they were walking to the hotel with their boards, Rodrigo's gold medal with a trophy and Darius's bronze medal with a trophy.

Darius: “So, you got a match against three wrestlers.”

Rodrigo Afonso: “Yeah, I have for the golden briefcase. A ladder match is what I like for sure. I don't know how briefcases work in wrestling, but I guess I'll find out.”

Jerald: “What's your opinion on Matty Mallow as we know what you're opinions are on the other two opponents, you fought and defeated them?”

Rodrigo scratched his head because he didn't really know what to think as he had only briefly saw him wrestler, but he has to know his opponent for the upcoming match.

Rodrigo Afonso: “He's defeated both opponents I'm facing along with him as well, but he hasn't fought me. He might be undefeated, but I can push Matty to the test of who is the better wrestler of the two of us.”

Darius: “He's a lot like you in the ring actually, high flying, but you have the technical advantage over this dude. I researched a bit of him. Seems like he's got beef with Justin Smith.”

Rodrigo Afonso: “I think it's more Justin Smith to be honest. He seems to be angry about losses all the time, all relating to Casey Williams to some extent. Bill's mentioning Chris Shipman a lot and Matty's related or works at a wrestling school with Staggs. I'm the only one who hasn't aligned myself with wrestlers yet.”

Jerald: “Because you stand out, that's why. We know you're wrestling as it's been your dream, but what is the golden briefcase about?”

Darius: “I think you win a fancy contract or something, not sure because it hasn't taken place in years, but think it's where wrestlers like Rodrigo can make a legacy or something.”

Nodding was Rodrigo as he thought that was the case as they walked back to the hotel they stayed in. Of course they went up to their rooms and decided to go in Rodrigo's room as he was staying in a room by himself. He shrugs his shoulders to come out with the truth.

Rodrigo Afonso: “I didn't want to say out in public what was the real situation going on because I don't want my girlfriend to be affected.”

Jerald: “I knew you had something on your mind. Also, that's great you and Ella are together.”

Rodrigo Afonso: “To be honest, while I did offer her to be my girlfriend, in the end, it turns out I had to be.”

Darius: “Why's that?”

Rodrigo Afonso: “She's pregnant. She couldn't come because she was too sick quite frankly. We competely forgot to use condoms. Yeah, so I'm going to be a dad sometime next year.”

The guys were sitting there, looking straight at Rodrigo with the news he's got and they hugged him, although he was going to be a young father, but he had to do it because he and Ella got themselves in that situation.

Jerald: “Holy shit man, congratulations. Now I understand why you kept it quiet and why you've been hiding in your room, talking to Ella.”

Darius: “Big responsibility.”

Rodrigo Afonso: “Yes it is, now if you excuse me guys, I need to talk to Ella.”

They got up and left Rodrigo to it as they went into their room together as Rodrigo dialled up the number to talk to Ella. They talked about the future, how they needed to go to pregnancy exercise class for Ella and parenting classes as well. Also the progress how the baby was doing as well and it was all exciting times ahead. After the hour long phone call, Rodrigo got his things packed up, except for the clothes he's wearing tomorrow. He went off to sleep and then got up at five in the morning to fly back to America.

------------------------------

Taking care of the briefcase business for the last time this year shoot. (On-Camera)

“Seems like my opponents are taking this challenge head on with Bill, Justin and Matty being my opponents for this week. I got to be frank, as much as I feel I'm undeserving for this match, I will always take opportunities when I'm given them, not by me demanding of course. But I do like this being a ladder match where Bill and Justin most likely will struggle because of their size. For me and Matty, it's a massive advantage for the pair of us.

I don't know what Justin Smith's going to say to me, considering I didn't hear a single word he had to say about me. Maybe he will this time with what the offer he has got on the table for him. I've beaten him and since he's given me little to no information about him other than his size and strength, I leave things there, seeing you're too angry and the only thing I know about you is being in Casey William's wrestling school.

Bill, why is it every time you do a wrestling video you talk about Chris Shipman? Listen, we get that you're his half brother, but you're beating a dead horse at this point. Heck, I don't even know the dude whatsoever. But you need to focus on fixing your own career and focusing what this match means to you. Because nobody cares for your Chris Shipman stories anymore. You're a great guy and has a big heart, but you don't have what it takes to be a wrestler here because you're not focusing on yourself. That's why you lost to me and Matty. You need to step up and tell your own wrestling stories of what this match means to you and why you're going to win.

Matty, you're my biggest competition out of anyone in this match to be quite frank because we've never fought unlike the other two of us beating them. You're a threat because not many people know much about you. Although you were in the Staggs wrestling school and got Kandy your friend around you and that's awesome, I would love to do tag wrestling with a female partner myself, but I haven't found anyone yet. Our wrestling styles match and it's great to face a high flyer for once. Usually use my technician skills to beat opponents bigger and stronger than me.

I respect the hell out of you because you've earned that with your efforts in the ring. But someday my friend, you will suffer losses in wrestling. There's no guarantee you are going to walk away with the briefcase in hand because it's very difficult to wrestle and go on a winning streak. It's impressive to say the least, but you're going against me that's fought some really tough opponents. Some I was far too early for.

But at the same time, I gained and grew better as a wrestler by facing all these legends and former SCW champions. I will do everything to go up because I've been unlucky with my results lately, but unlike the rest of you, none of you have any excuses for your losses, especially you Bill. I'm going to climb up the ladder and win the Golden Briefcase which I'm aware you win a contract of what match you want or title.

I already know what title I'm going for, granted if they are still champion, but if they aren't, I still want to face them. Not going to tell you all who that is, but you'll find out sooner than later when I'll beat you all down with and without high flying moves. There is no way anyone else is winning this match apart from me because I deserve it and I will work hard to get there. I don't need to say much more than that because saying less is more.”