Author Topic: Bea Talks About Another Mixed Tag Team Match  (Read 1164 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Bea Talks About Another Mixed Tag Team Match
« on: December 01, 2023, 07:41:57 PM »
BEA AND BILL BARNHART HAVE ANOTHER MIXED TAG TEAM MATCH AGAINST EILEY AND OLIVER ZAHN

The scene opens at the Starbucks Coffee location at 2441 West Thomas Road in Phoenix, Arizona. This Starbucks location is near to GCU Arena, which is at the Grand Canyon University, where Sin City Wrestling is holding Climax Control 380. We see Bea Barnhart sitting at a table with her husband, who is also a Wrestler in Sin City Wrestling, and she is enjoying her Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino Coffee. Bea looks into the camera to begin her comments on their upcoming Mixed Tag Team match, against Eiley and Oliver Zahn.

Bea:  Bill and I had a discussion before we started to air our comments for our upcoming Mixed Tag Team match against Eiley and Oliver Zahn at Climax Control 380. We came to the agreement that I will air my comments first and then Bill will air his comments. We also agreed that while I am airing my comments Bill will remain silent and save his comments for his time before the camera and wile Bill is airing his comments I will remain silent. That’s what mutual respect is about.

Bea sips her Java Chip Frappuccino then she continues with her comments.

Bea:  Before I present information on our upcoming Mixed Tag Team match against Eiley and Oliver Zahn I wish to present my in-ring history against Eiley. I’ve had one Singles match against Eiley on May 7, 2023, at Into The Void XII. In that match I lost to Eiley by submission. The only other match we have both been involved in was on October 8, 2023, at Climax Control 175, and it was a Non-Title Mixed Tag Team match against the team of Eiley and Oliver Zahn. In that match Bill was pinned by Oliver Zahn.

Bea sips more of her Java Chip Frappuccino before continuing with her comments.

Bea:  Eiley I will talk directly to you since in a Mixed Tag Team match the men face off against each other and when there is a tag made for the Bombshells to enter the match then we face off against each other. So I will address you directly and later when it is Bill’s turn to comment on our match he will address Oliver Zahn directly.

Bea pulls out a sheet of paper and she holds it up for the camera person to get a shot of the paper. We see that the paper is a copy of the Wrestling Card for Sin City Wrestling’s Climax Control 380.

Bea:  To ensure nobody claims that I am making stuff up I am going to read directly from the official Card for Climax Control 380 and present to you the comments on our match. If you have a problem with these comments then take it up with Management as I didn’t create these comments and neither did Bill.

Bea points to the wording and as she reads off the wording she moves her index finger along the sentences to people see where she is getting the information.

Bea:  So, Eiley, are you and Oliver ready for the comments on our match? Well I don’t give a damn if you are not ready for the truth as you are going to get the truth anyway. Here is the official wording of the comments on our upcoming match. EILEY AND OLIVER ZAHN HAVE BEEN ON A MASSIVE DOWNWARD SPIRAL FOR THE LAST SIX WEEKS SINCE THE SHOCKING UPSET LOSS OF THEIR MIXED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS!

Bea pauses to drink more of her Java Chip Frappuccino then she continues with her comments.

Bea:  Wow! That be some harsh words and because those words are truth they come across with more harshness! You two are big-time butt hurt now! Please allow me to continue reading those comments on our match. THEY ARE SET TO CHALLENGE THE NEW CHAMPIONS FOR THE TITLES AT DECEMBER 2 DISMEMBER V BUT THIS WEEK THEY FIND THEMSELVES UP AGAINST THE FAMILIAR FOES OF THE BARNHARTS – BEA AND BULLDOG BILL! AND CONSIDERING THE STRING OF LOSSES EILEY AND OZ HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING, WELL YOU WOULD BE A FOOL NOT TO HAVE YOIUR MONEY ON BEA AND BILL!

Bea looks up from the paper with a shocked look on her face. She drinks more of her Java Chip Frappuccino before continuing with her comments.

Bea:  There are slam dunks. Then there are Slam Dunks. And then there are SLAM DUNKS!!! Eiley for damn sure those truthful comments on our match are a major slam dunk to you and Oliver. I can’t imaging how you are feeling seeing and hearing comments like that when you and Oliver have such overblown opinions of yourselves!

Bea finishes her Java Chip Frappuccino then she glares into the camera.

Bea:  Eiley. . .Oliver. . .you two are yesterday’s news. . .you two are last week’s trash. . .you two are the numerous dog poops on the sidewalk that people step in while walking on the sidewalk. . .you two are sour milk. . .you two are, to put it literally, damaged goods and you are no longer what the fans want to watch in the wrestling ring. Simply put do us all a favor and retire from wrestling so that the fans, and the other wrestlers, don’t have to ensure your crap any longer!

Bea gives a huge grin into the camera.

Bea:  Well, Eiley and Oliver, you heard the comments and those comments didn’t come from me or Bill. Those comments are in the official description of our match on the official Card for Climax Control 380. And you want to know something else? On every wrestling card there is a disclaimer that the CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE and if you don’t know what that means let me enlighten you. When me and Bill defeat you two at Climax Control 380 there is a good chance that Management will place myself and Bill, the Mixed Tag Team called the Barnhart’s, into the Mixed Tag Team Championship match for December 2 Dismember V instead of you two being assigned to that match. Oh how I want to see that happen and watch you two cry until you two run out of tears!

Bea roars with laughter then she regains her composure to finish her comments for today.

Bea:  Okay, Bill, I’m done with my comments for our Mixed Tag Team match at Climax Control 380. Time for you to present your comments for our match.

Bill gives a Thumbs-Up at Bea’s comment. The Network takes a short break before airing Bill’s comments for their Mixed Tag Team match at Climax Control 380.