Author Topic: WHAT? AM I FACING A MARSHMALLOW?  (Read 2430 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
WHAT? AM I FACING A MARSHMALLOW?
« on: November 17, 2023, 01:08:08 PM »
WHAT? AM I FACING A MARSHMALLOW?

Narrator:  I see Bill Barnhart is at it again when it comes to talking about an opponent. This time Bill has managed to give the nickname of his opponent for Climax Control 378 by calling Matty Mallow as MARSHMALLOW. Oh well you can’t help but be amused by Bill’s twisted sense of humor.

OPENING COMMENTS

The scene shifts from the Narrator to a shot of Bill and Bea Barnhart at the Outback Steakhouse located at 2600 East Lucky Lane in Flagstaff, Arizona. This Outback Steakhouse is located not too far from the Walkup Skydome where Sin City Wrestling is holding their next event which is Climax Control 378. At this event Bill Barnhart is facing off against someone named Matty Mallow. There is a camera person assigned to Bill Barnhart and they have their camera set up and they are broadcasting live. When the camera person informs Bill and Bea they are live broadcasting the two focus into the camera.

Bill:  Before I go into comments for my match against Matty Mallow at Climax Control 378 I would like to congratulate Bea for her decisive victory over Kat Jones at Climax Control 377.

Bea:  Thank you Bill. I tried telling everyone that I was going to get back at the other wrestlers who kept falsely accusing me and claiming I did things I never did. Kat got a lesson that states others need to be careful what they say to others as one day someone will cram your words down your throat and you will choke on them. Yep! That’s what happened to Kat Jones at Climax Control 377. Also I would like to add that I really wanted to lock in my Sleeper Hold and make Kat pass out but when she managed to squirm out of it I beat on her a bit more and then got the pinfall victory.

Bill:  Thanks for your opening comments Bea. I will ask you to chime in again as we move along.

The Waiter arrives at the table of Bill and Bea to take their orders.

Bill:  Please excuse us while we place our dinner order. We are at a restaurant so taking a break in comments now and then is expected as the staff are server more than our table and we don’t wish to slow them down.

We listen as the Waiter takes the orders for Bill and Bea’s dinner. Bill orders the Outback Center-Cut Sirloin Steak and he asks for it well-done. Of course many others take offense at anyone ordering a steak well-done but Bill detests half-cooked meat. Bill asks for the steak to be accompanied with a baked potato and broccoli. Bea opts for the Filet Mignon Steak and she asks for the steak to be accompanied with rice and broccoli. The Waiter then asks Bill and Bea what they want for their drinks for their meals. Bill requests a Classic Coke which is one of his favorite drinks next to coffee. Bea request Sweet Tea which is a common favorite in the State of Georgia where they live. The Waiter thanks Bill and Bea for their orders and he informs them it will take about 30 minutes for their dinners to arrive.

Bill:  You want to know what I’m thinking Bea?

Bea:  Of course!

Bill:  I wonder if Outback Steakhouse serves Marshmallow Pie.

Bea:  What? Where in the world did that come from?

Bill:  My opponent for Climax Control 378 is named Matty Mallow. When I saw the card posted, and I saw Matty Mallow listed as my opponent, the first thing that came to my mind was WHAT? AM I FACING A MARSHMALLOW IN MY MATCH AT CLIMAX CONTROL 378?

Bea:  Oh, Bill, you really do have a twisted sense of humor.

Bill:  And Matty Marshmallow, or whatever the hell his name is, will have a very twisted body after I get done beating him down.

HOW BILL AND MATTY MATCH UP

Bill pulls out a sheet of paper and opens it to read it to the viewers.

Bill:  Most of the male wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling are smaller and lighter than I am. That doesn’t always equate into a victory for me but in most cases the taller and heavier opponent ends up winning the majority of their matches. On this paper are the height and weight statistics of myself and Matty Mallow. I come into our match at 6 feet 4 inches and 240 pounds. Matty comes into our match at 5 feet 10 inches and 195 pounds. Maybe most of you feel that me having 6 inches of height, and 45 pounds of weight, advantage over an opponent doesn’t mean anything. However I feel that 6 inches of height offers more leverage over a smaller opponent. And my 45 pounds of weight over an opponent does wear down a lighter opponent quickly. I don’t care what others think. I just care about what I know to be the statistics. And for damn sure Matty is going to find out that the statistics don’t lie when applied to our match.

Bea:  Many of the Bombshells who had more height, or weight, or both, over me, found out that their height and weight advantage didn’t help them at all.

THE FOOD BILL AND BEA ORDERED ARRIVES

Bill:  Our food has arrived so we will continue with our comments between events at our table. Please be patient as we must allow the servers to bring our food and for us to eat our dinner while we are commenting on my upcoming match.

The Waiter delivers Bill’s Outback Center Cut Sirloin Steak cooked well done with sides of baked potato and broccoli. Bea receives her Filet Mignon steak with sides of rice and broccoli. Bea receives a large glass of sweet tea while Bill receives a large glass of Classic Coke. Bill and Bea eat some of their food, and drink some of their drinks, and then they focus on the camera and continue their comments.

BILL DISCUSSES HOW AGE IS NOT A FACTOR IN THE SPORT OF WRESTLING   AS A LOT OF PEOPLE CLAIM

Bill:  Some of you may not know that I turned 40 years of age on November 14, 2023. Ever since I turned 30 years of age other wrestlers, announcers, Managers, and some of the fans, have been disrespecting me for wrestling at that age range. I won’t mention names of other wrestlers who are older than I am, and who receive unwarranted support from the fans, as I’m not here to promote other wrestlers. However I will give hints about them as mentioning the names of wrestlers in other Federations is to be disrespectful to Sin City Wrestling.

Bea:  So without using names of wrestlers outside of Sin City Wrestling we will only give general descriptions.

Bill:  You hypocrites condemn me for turning 40 years of age and staying active in the sport of wrestling. However, at the same time, you continue to support wrestlers in other Wrestling Federations who are in their late 40’s, in their 50’s, and a few of them in their 60’s or older. One of them is a wrestler who has, for most of his career, worn face makeup. Do you know how old he is? He is 64 which 24 years older than I am yet you still support him while disrespecting me. Another one is a wrestler who is stuck in the 1970’s who seems to be jacked up on steroids and wears an outdated Fu Man Chu type of facial hair. And guess how old that wrestler is? Oh my. . .golly gee...that wrestler is 70 years of age and yet you also still support him. One more I know you are familiar with is one who claims to be a person who takes care of preparing, and burying, dead people. And just take a wild guess how old that wrestler is that you all still support and cheer on? He is 58 years of age. That’s my short list of those wrestlers you all support who are older than I am. I won’t mention others at this point in time but there were a few wrestlers in other Federations who wrestled into their mid-70’s. So if you hypocrites, who support wrestlers who are a hell of a lot older than I am at 40 years of age, want to try disrespecting me for my age I will help you locate the place where I want you to shove your bullshit nonsense! Ohhhhhh. . .so you can support those wrestlers who are way older than I am but you disrespect me for just turning 40 years of age. You are pathetic hypocrites as I caught you in your lies.

Bea:  Although Matty Mallow is 16 years younger than Bill I tell you that Matty is going to find out that Bill is ten times more than he will be able to handle in their match.

Bill and Bea pause their comments again to eat more of their food. When they are done eating more of their food they continue with their comments.

Bill:  Matty I assure you that when you signed the Contract to face me in our upcoming match that you accepted the fact that I am going to hurt you, badly hurt you, and that the hurt I inflict on you most likely will force you to go into early retirement from the sport of wrestling. Over my wrestling career I’ve held more Championships than your age of 24. Yes, Matty, I’ve held more than 30 Championships in my 22 years of wrestling. If you think I will go easy on you in our match then you are sadly deceiving yourself.

Bea:  Tell the viewers, and Matty, what you said about the comments people make about you turning 40.

Bill:  Matty I’m a fan of Elton John. That man has done some of the best music in my lifetime. One of his songs comes to mind when young punks like you disrespect me as I just turned 40 years of age. That Elton John song is I’M STILL STANDING and that’s the concept I use for my wrestling. I’M STILL STANDING at the age of 40, and I’m still kicking ass, and yet many wrestlers younger than me have quit or retired long ago. And one of the lines in Elton John’s song, I’M STILL STANDING, goes YOU KNOW I’M STILL STANDING BETTER THAN I EVER DID, so you and everyone else need to know that I’m am still standing, still strong, still brawling, and still an ass kicking son of a bitch and I back down from nobody!

Bill and Bea are done with their meal. Their Waiter brings their tab for them to pay. When the Waiter returns with the receipt for them to sign to authorize payment Bill and Bea add a tip that is a little more than 50 percent of the entire bill for their meal. They do that because they know that restaurant staff really don’t get paid much in regular pay and they rely on tips to make up the difference. When their bill is paid Bill and Bea request to be allowed to present closing comments to the viewers before leaving the restaurant and the Waiter tells them that is okay and not to rush their comments.

Bill:  Well, Matty, we are closing in on November 19, 2023, which is the date of Climax Control 378.

Bea:  Matty you stand a better chance of being a bug flying into a bug zapper and surviving than you do stepping into the wrestling ring against Bill Barnhart.

Bill:  After the beat down I give to you I’m sure you will wish you were a bug flying into a bug zapper. Whereas a bug flying into a bug zapper has a 25 percent chance of surviving to another day you have a less than 10 percent chance of defeating me on Sunday at Climax Control 378.

Bea:  It isn’t a matter of IF you win this match against Bill because there is no IF in the equation. You cannot win against Bill and everyone knows it. The honorable thing for you to do after Bill defeats and destroys you is to stand up and admit to the world that you came up short and got your ass whupped.

Bill:  So, Matty, be assured I am excited to enter our match and make short work of you and walk away the winner. I’m sure you have probably soiled your underwear numerous times since the Climax Control 378 card was announced. I’m positive I will make you soil your underwear numerous times again from the bell to officially start our match to the bell that ends our match where I get my hand raised in victory by the Referee for our match. Have a nice day Matty because today is likely to be the last day you are able to have a nice day. I am Bill Barnhart and I’m here to destroy you.

Bea:  We will be off the air for a short time as we return to our hotel room. Once we are back in the hotel room we will continue broadcasting comments and we will let you in on a video call with our English Bulldog Iris.

BILL AND BEA ARE BACK IN THEIR HOTEL ROOM

The camera person has set up their camera in the hotel room of Bill and Bea Barnhart. When the camera person has confirmation they are connected with the Network they let Bill and Bea know and they begin their comments.

Bill:  Before we give closing comments on my upcoming match against Matty Mallow me and Bea wish to let you join us for a quick video call with Iris. We had Iris remain in Lawrenceville, Georgia, at our home and our friend and neighbor, Andrew, is there with Iris to help her with our video call.

When the video call is connected the first thing Bill and Bea see is Iris twerking into her computer screen and she is spinning around and we are trying to find out what is going on. Then their friend and neighbor Andrew turns the laptop of Iris around and what we see is Senor Vinnie’s friend, Pete The Cactus, and Pete is obviously excited to see Iris twerking and spinning around.

Bea:  IRIS!!! What in the world are you doing? We left you at home to have Andrew take care of you and when we are ready to do a video call with you to check on how you are doing we end up seeing you twerking for Pete The Cactus! Andrew would you please turn off the video call Iris is having with Pete The Cactus so Iris will stop twerking so she will pay attention to us?

Andrew disconnects the video call Iris was having with Pete The Cactus. Now the total focus of Iris is on Daddy Bill and Mommy Bea.

Bill:  Iris? How are you doing other than disobeying us concerning suggestive video calls with Pete the Cactus?

Iris:  Bark. Ruff. Growl. (translation:  I am okay. Andrew is taking good care of me. Sorry I did the video call with Pete The Cactus)

Bea:  We are not mad with you Iris but we are disappointed that you did not obey us. From now on when we are traveling with Sin City Wrestling and you want to have a video call with Pete The Cactus you have to ask Andrew to contact us and ask for our permission to allow you to do that.

Bill:  Soon we will return home for a short time and then you can have quality time with me and Mommy Bea. We need to end of video call now so please obey the rules we have in place for you, and you need to behave for Andrew, and if you are a good girl, and you ask Andrew to contact us to give you permission to have a video call with Pete The Cactus you will receive a positive response from us.

Iris groans and barks then she spins around as she knows that Mommy Bea and Daddy Bill are not mad at her. Bea ends the video call and we return to getting a shot of Bill and Bea in their hotel room as Bill and Bea are ready to present their closing comments.

Bill:  Bea have you noticed that you are not the only wrestler who gets falsely accused of stuff?

Bea:  Although I do get the majority of the false accusations against me I have noticed that you get a fair share of those false accusations also.

Bill:  It comes down to the other wrestlers knowing they are inferior to me, both physically and mentally, and the only way they believe they can level the playing field is to hurl false accusations and lied claiming I did something I never did. I guess that’s what happens to others when they get assigned to wrestle me and they know they are doomed to receive a beatdown and then they will get labeled as a worthless coward.

Bea:  We just have to ignore all the ignorant wrestler, and the people they are associated with, and focus on us as we are the honestly ones.

Bill:  Oh, Matty, it pains me that I must enter our match, dominate you, and destroy you. It is nothing personal, Matty, it is just business in the sport of wrestling. So please don’t take it personally.

Bea:  I previously mentioned that I am the official licensed Manager for Bill. My job at ringside is to ensure you don’t hire interference, or hire people to attack myself or Bill, and that you are not attempting to use illegal items to use to attack Bill. The final thing I am at ringside as Bill’s Manager is that I am there to ensure the Referee calls he match fairly and equally for both of you and that they don’t allow themselves to become distracted.

Bill:  As of right now I have not been informed what the time limit on our match will be. It honestly doesn’t matter what time limit is applied to our match as I plan on defeating you in less than 15 minutes. Nothing personal Matty. . .just business as usual for me. See you in the ring on Sunday!

Bill and Bea are done with their closing comments. They thank the camera person and the Network for allowing them to broadcast their comments for Bill’s upcoming match. Bea then motions to the camera person that they can cut their camera feed. The camera person cuts their camera feed the feed is cut and our screen goes dark.