Author Topic: ALEXANDRA CALAWAY (c) v BEA BARNHART v GEORGIE ROBERTSON - ROULETTE TITLE  (Read 3091 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
Please post all roleplays here! Have fun and good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline AlexandraCalaway

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
South Beach 2.0
Houston, Tx
10/12/23

The neon lights of a lively bar in Houston, Texas cast a vibrant glow on the streets outside. Inside, the atmosphere is a mix of laughter, clinking glasses, and the low hum of conversations. It's here, in this familiar setting, that Alexandra Calaway sits at a corner table, a half-empty glass of whiskey in front of her. The chatter of the bargoers provides a backdrop as she contemplates the upcoming Triple Threat match for her Bombshell Roulette Championship. The door swings open, and Mika Attano, a longtime friend, walks in, scanning the room until her eyes lock onto Alexandra. She makes her way through the crowd, her presence adding a spark of excitement to the air.

"Ally," Mika greets, sliding into the seat across from Alexandra. "This place hasn't changed much, has it?"

Alexandra smirks, raising her glass in a toast. "Some things in Houston are constant. Like good whiskey and the thrill of competition, and good friends."

As they clink glasses, Mika cuts to the chase. "So, the Triple Threat at High Stakes. How are you feeling?"

Alexandra leans back, the subtle creak of the wooden chair blending with the bar's ambient noise. "Confident, as always. But you know the deal, Mika. In this business, confidence doesn't guarantee victory. It just means I'm ready for whatever they throw at me."

Mika nods, a glint of understanding in her eyes. "Georgie and Bea, they're hungry. They want that title. What's your game plan?"

The smirk on Alexandra's face grows into a confident grin. "My game plan is simple. Adapt. Overcome. Dominate. I've beaten every challenger who stepped up. Georgie couldn't even beat Jessie, whom I conquered to get this title. Bea, she had her moment, but during the match at High Stakes, I’ll remind them who the Bombshell Roulette Champion really is."

The clinking of pool balls and the distant melody of a dance song fill the pauses in their conversation. Mika leans forward, her tone serious. "And what about us, Ally? We've been through a lot together in this business. Do you ever think about that?"

Alexandra's gaze softens, a rare moment of vulnerability. "All the time, Mika. We've fought side by side, faced the highs and lows. You're not just a friend; you're family. But sometimes it’s hard to forget, knowing that you have been on both the friend and enemy side. You understand that, right?"

Mika nods, a mix of pride and understanding in her eyes. "Absolutely. You've earned every accolade, and at High Stakes it won't be any different. Just know, win or lose, you're still at the top of your game."

The two friends share a moment of silent camaraderie, the history of their wrestling journey echoing in the clinks of glasses and the distant cheers of the bar. The air is thick with the unspoken understanding that, in the world of professional wrestling, every triumph and every setback contributes to the legacy Alexandra is building. As the evening unfolds, the bar remains a haven for stories, laughter, and the shared camaraderie of those who understand the sacrifices and triumphs of the wrestling world. Alexandra Calaway, fueled by the spirit of Houston, prepares to face the challenge awaiting her in the ring, knowing that every victory and every defeat is etched into the fabric of her storied career.

Strader Training Facility
Houston Texas
10/13/23

In the world of wrestling, the stage is set, and the spotlight shines on Alexandra Calaway, the reigning Bombshell Roulette Champion. As the Roulette Qualifier looms, a familiar face emerges from the shadows—Bea Barnhart, a name etched in the annals of Alexandra's past. A history exists, a chapter tainted by several losses, but make no mistake, this isn't a tale of repetition; it's a narrative of retribution.

"You see, when you're at the top, everyone wants a piece of you. They want to challenge, to prove themselves against the best. And in this triple threat, it's no different. Georgianna Robertson and Bea Barnhart, they think they can dethrone me, take away what I've fought tooth and nail for. But let me be crystal clear—this championship isn't going anywhere. You’ll have to end me to take it."

There's a confidence in Alexandra's demeanor, a belief in her own abilities that transcends the mere bravado of wrestling promos. She's not just speaking for effect; she's laying out a truth she holds deep within.

"Georgie, Bea, you're stepping into the ring with someone who's faced the best and emerged victorious. You're challenging the Hellion, the one who's taken down elite after elite. I am sure that you both have seen my path to this title. Hell Bea, you were a part of that path. And sure, you beat me once or twice. But I beat you when it mattered most. And you think either of you stand a chance? Well, let me enlighten you."

The words are punctuated with a sharp glare, a challenge thrown into the ether. Alexandra doesn't just talk about winning; she talks about dominance, about proving a point in the squared circle.

"This isn't just a match for me. It's a statement. A declaration that no matter who steps up, no matter the odds stacked against me, I am the top dog. And as I walk into that ring, it's not just about victory; it's about showcasing why I'm at the pinnacle of this industry."

The narrative shifts, and Alexandra begins to paint a picture of the match, a mental projection of how she plans to emerge triumphant in the triple threat chaos.

"My dear sweet, precious darlings, you'll be like little lambs, prey in the lion's den. I'll pick my moments, strike with precision, and assert my dominance. This isn't about surviving; it's about thriving in the chaos. When bodies collide and the dust settles, there will be one constant—the Hellion standing tall with the Bombshell Roulette Championship in her beautiful hands."

A brief pause, a moment of reflection, before Alexandra's tone takes a philosophical turn, addressing the possibility of defeat, albeit with an unwavering confidence. She taps the title on her shoulder, smirking for a moment.

"But let's entertain the hypothetical. What if, by some twist of fate, I don't emerge as the victor? Does that mean I'm on the decline? Does it mean the Hellion is fading? Absolutely not. It means I faced challenges head-on, took risks, and in the world of professional wrestling, not every battle ends in triumph. From that, I’ll build, I’ll grow and I’ll move up, until my hands are on the biggest prize we ladies can hold in this company, the Bombshell Championship."

The defiance in her voice is palpable, a refusal to accept anything less than her absolute best. Alexandra Calaway is not just a champion; she's a warrior, acknowledging the ebb and flow of competition.

"Losses, they're a part of the game. But mark my words, even if I don't come out on top this time, I'll come back stronger, more resilient. Because the Hellion doesn't succumb to defeat; she rises from it, ready for the next challenge, ready to prove that she's still at the top of her game."

She applauded both of her opponents for what they had done in this battle to the top.  But it wasn’t enough, not in the slightest.  They both worked so hard, to get there and find the biggest roadblock.

"Bea, we've danced this dance before, haven't we? You took a victory from me once, claimed a moment in the sun, but let's not forget what came after. I rose from that setback, stronger, more relentless than ever. And since then, I've faced every challenger, every so-called elite, and emerged victorious. You think you're the exception? Think again."

The promo takes a defiant tone, a declaration of dominance that echoes through the corridors of Sin City Wrestling. Alexandra doesn't dwell on the past defeat; instead, she uses it as fuel for the fire burning within. The words carry the weight of experience, the kind that comes from clashing with the best in the business.

"Bea, you may believe lightning will strike twice, that history will repeat itself. But let me enlighten you. I've stood against the mightiest, faced the elite, and conquered. Every challenger who dared to step into my domain has fallen. This isn't arrogance; it's a fact, a testament to the Hellion's prowess."

The narrative shifts to a broader perspective—a reflection of Alexandra's journey in Sin City Wrestling. It's a tale of triumph, of overcoming adversities, and standing tall as the reigning champion. The promo emphasizes Alexandra's unbeaten streak, an unyielding force that has thwarted every opponent's ambitions.

"Look around, Bea. Look at the trail of bodies left in my wake. Challenger after challenger, all fallen, all defeated. I stand before you, not as a champion by chance, but as a champion by conquest. You think you can break the streak? You think you can rewrite history? I invite you to try, to step into the ring and test your mettle against the Hellion."

The words echo with a challenge, a call to arms that reverberates through the wrestling universe. It's a proclamation of supremacy, a declaration that Alexandra Calaway isn't just a champion; she's an indomitable force that refuses to bow to any adversary.

"So, Bea Barnhart, prepare yourself. Prepare for a clash that echoes with the cries of those who underestimated the Hellion. I've beaten you before, and I'll do it again. It's not arrogance, it's a promise. In the Roulette Qualifier, the outcome is inevitable—I will emerge victorious, and the streak will continue."

As Alexandra's promo echoes with the resonance of her indomitable spirit, there's another name on the lips of the Hellion—Georgianna Robertson, a seductive yet enigmatic force in the world of wrestling. The spotlight shifts, and the narrative transitions to a challenger who, despite her charms, hasn't tasted victory against some of the best in the business.

"Now, Georgie Robertson, the sultry seductress of the ring. I've watched your little performances, seen the games you play. But let's not forget the facts, shall we? You, my dear, couldn't even topple Jessie Salco, someone I defeated to claim this championship. So, what delusions are dancing in your mind, thinking you can step up and conquer the Hellion?"

The tone is dismissive yet loaded with a challenge. Alexandra doesn't hold back in highlighting Georgie's shortcomings, pointing out a glaring defeat against someone Alexandra has bested in the past. It's a strategic move, a way to undermine Georgie's credibility in the eyes of the audience.

"Georgie, you may have your bag of tricks, your seductive allure, but let's talk wrestling, shall we? This isn't about charisma; it's about skill, about what you can bring to the ring. And so far, from what I've seen, it's not much. You faced Jessie Salco and fell short. Now you think you can step up to me? Oh, darling, you're in for a rude awakening."

The promo dives into Georgie's moves, her signature style, and a laundry list of wrestling techniques. Alexandra contrasts this with her own arsenal, emphasizing experience, skill, and a proven track record against formidable opponents. It's a subtle yet potent way to establish dominance.

"Your moves, Georgie, they're cute, but cute won't cut it in the ring with me. You have your sliced bread and hurricanrana, your One and Done, but let me tell you something. I've faced opponents with more lethal arsenals, and yet, they all fell. What makes you think you'll be any different?"

The narrative takes a more assertive turn, questioning Georgie's confidence and alluding to a sense of cockiness that might be her Achilles' heel. It's a psychological ploy, an attempt to plant seeds of doubt in the mind of the challenger.

"Georgie babe, you may have your Adam Lambert entrance, your seductive demeanor, but I see through the smoke and mirrors. This is a wrestling ring, and in here, it's not about how alluring you can be. It's about how much pain you can endure, how much you can dish out. I've faced the best, conquered the elite, and you? You're just another name on the list."

Alexandra stands alone, surrounded by the quiet before the storm, the ticking clock of impending battle. The air is thick with unspoken expectations, with whispers that weave through the corridors of Sin City Wrestling. Whispers that dare to crown her as the best Bombshell Roulette Champion. She tilts her head, the shadows playing across her face, and her gaze fixates on the gleaming championship belt that rests on a table nearby as she stands on the porch. It's a symbol, a testament to the victories etched in the annals of her career. The whispers, like phantom cheers, linger in the air. The acknowledgment of her triumphs, the recognition of her hard-fought battles, and the murmurs that hail her as the apex.

"The best Bombshell Roulette Champion, they say. Yet, here I stand, a paradox of acknowledgment and humility. You're only as good as your last match."

Alexandra muses, the soft murmur carrying a weight heavier than the championship itself. The realization that every triumph is a fleeting moment in the continuum of a wrestler's journey.

"I hear the whispers," she begins, her voice measured and resolute. "Whispers that I'm the best, that I'm a champion without peer." Alexandra's eyes narrow, the glint of the championship mirrored in the intensity of her gaze. "But let me be clear—every match, every defense, it's a step closer. A step closer to the day this title, my Bombshell Roulette Championship finds a new home, but it certainly won't be at High Stakes."

Her words hang in the air, a declaration that carries the weight of inevitability. Alexandra, in the quiet before the storm, acknowledges the accolades but remains tethered to the ground. "I'm not blind to the whispers," she continues, her tone unwavering. "But greatness isn't a static state. It's a journey, a series of battles. Each opponent, a formidable challenge; each match, a step on this tightrope, knowing the fall is inevitable, but the fight—ah, the fight is where the true measure lies."

As the room brims with the tension of impending combat, Alexandra steps forward, her hand brushing over the championship. "So, call me the best, label me the champion. But remember, the whispers won't shield me from the reality that every match brings. The day will come. Not at High Stakes, but when it does, I'll face it like I've faced every opponent—with fire, with determination, and with the undeniable knowledge that every reign has its twilight. Until then, this is still mine."

The area falls silent, the quiet before the storm settling in as Alexandra prepares to step into the arena once more, where the whispers fade into the roar of the crowd and the clash of bodies in the pursuit of glory. The promo concludes with a resolute gaze and a final proclamation—a declaration that echoes through the wrestling universe. Alexandra Calaway, the Hellion, is ready for whatever Georgie Robertson or Bea Barnhart brings to the ring.

Segment with John and The Girls
Houston,Tx
10/13/23

The Strader residence, sprawled out comfortably in Houston Texas, exuded a sense of tranquility that provided a welcome escape from the bustling world of professional wrestling. John Strader, sitting in the cozy living room, looked up from the motorcycle magazine he was reading as Alexandra entered, still dressed in her casual at-home attire.

“Long day?”  John teased looking at her

“You have no idea. Promos, interviews, and the constant buzz leading up to the match—it's non-stop. Between this and my other matches, I’ve been so busy.  It’s nice to be home relaxing for a change.”

As they exchanged glances, there was an unspoken understanding between them, a shared history not just as colleagues in the wrestling business but as friends who had weathered the storms of life together and fallen in love.

“Triple Threats are no walk in the park, especially with the Bombshell Roulette Championship on the line.” John stated.

Alexandra nodded in agreement. “Tell me about it. But you know me, John. I thrive in the chaos. But this match at High Stakes and then Texas Chainsaw Massacre, I’m excited.”

The living room, adorned with family photographs and mementos, became a haven where conversations effortlessly shifted from wrestling to more personal aspects of life.

John smiles at her, moving to wrap his arm around her.  “You always have, Ally. But this one feels different, doesn't it?”

Alexandra thinks on the matter for a few moments. “It does. The competition is fierce, and the stakes are high. But that's what makes it exciting.”

As the conversation meandered between the dynamics of the upcoming match and the mundane details of their day, the door swung open, and two energetic figures burst into the room. Mackenzie Strader, John's daughter, and Alexandra's daughter, Ashlynn, brought with them an infectious energy. Alexandra and John joined the girls in the living room. The conversation seamlessly shifted between the ordinary and the extraordinary, providing a snapshot of the dual roles Alexandra played—champion in the ring and mother at home.

Mackenzie was curious so she had a question to ask. “Alexandra, are you nervous about the match tonight?”

Alexandra smiles at Mackenzie, John’s daughter had such a passion for the industry. It made Alexandra happy to know that the future of wrestling was Mackenzie and Ashlynn.  “A little, maybe. But it's the good kind of nervous. The kind that keeps you sharp and focused.”

As the family banter continued, Ashlynn couldn't resist injecting her thoughts into the mix.

Ashlynn turned to look at John. “John, do you get nervous watching Mom wrestle?”

John gave his usual Strader smirk. “Well, there's always a bit of tension, but your mom is the best at what she does.”

Ashlynn spoke up again. “And she's going to win at High Stakes, right, Mom?”

John spoke up. “Damn right, she is.”

“You three have far too much faith in me.” Alexandra chuckles.

“That’s what family does.” John gave her a wink. “And that’s what we are.”

The living room transformed into a lively space where wrestling narratives and family anecdotes coexisted harmoniously, each conversation a testament to the intricate layers of Alexandra's life. The nexus of wrestling and family, echoed with laughter and anticipation, a place where the essence of being a champion, a girlfriend, and a parent converged. In this place that had become her sanctuary.

The Tale of the Tape
Viewed in Houston, Texas
10/13/23

In the electrifying world of professional wrestling, the Sin City Wrestling scene is set to witness a clash of titans, a Triple Threat match that pits three distinctive forces against each other. At the heart of this showdown are Alexandra Calaway, the seasoned champion with a legacy etched in gold, Georgianna Robertson, the seductive yet formidable newcomer, and Bea Barnhart, a fresh face navigating the intricate learning curves of the wrestling ring.

Alexandra Calaway, the "Hellion" of the ring, enters with a resume that reads like a wrestling epic. With 19 Hardcore Championships and an array of other titles, she's not just a wrestler; she's a symbol of resilience, overcoming personal tragedy, and a relentless pursuit of redemption. Her entrance, marked by the haunting melody of "Mine" by Halestorm, is more than a prelude; it's a statement of dominance.

Georgianna Robertson, known for her seductive yet business-like persona, brings a unique flair to the squared circle. With the confidence underscored by Adam Lambert's "For Your Entertainment," she aims to redefine the narrative, proving that charisma and in-ring prowess can go hand in hand. Still in the early phases of her career, Georgie showcases an unapologetic approach, exuding both confidence and unpredictability.

Bea Barnhart, a relative newcomer to the wrestling scene, steps into the spotlight with an air of freshness and the potential for growth. Trained by Bill Barnhart, she navigates the learning curves of the profession, acknowledging mistakes and approaching each match with a blend of humility and cautious enthusiasm. Her charismatic entrance, synchronized with "We're Not Gonna Take It" by Twisted Sister, captures the essence of a rising talent eager to make her mark.

As these three forces prepare to collide, each brings a distinct style to the ring. Alexandra, the versatile veteran, seamlessly blends technical finesse with brawling ferocity and high-flying acrobatics. Georgie, with her seductive yet no-nonsense approach, combines technical prowess with quick, impactful moves. Bea, in the early stages of her career, is refining her technical prowess, showcasing potential for growth and learning.

Beyond the in-ring dynamics, the motivations are as diverse as the wrestlers themselves. Alexandra fights not just for victory but for redemption and to solidify her legacy. Georgie seeks to prove herself against established competitors, showcasing her unique blend of seduction and skill. Bea, in the learning phase, is motivated by growth, eager to overcome past mistakes and establish herself as a credible force.

In essence, the upcoming Triple Threat match is more than a clash of bodies in the ring. It's a collision of experiences, unbridled confidence, and the eager pursuit of success. With high stakes for each wrestler, this encounter promises to be a captivating spectacle, a story woven with the threads of seasoned resilience, unapologetic charisma, and the boundless potential of a rising star.

Alexandra Calaway
In-ring Presence:
Style: Alexandra embodies a versatile in-ring style, seamlessly transitioning between technical finesse, brawling ferocity, and high-flying daredevilry.
Presence: Her entrance, marked by "Mine" by Halestorm, is not just an introduction but a spectacle, setting the stage for a dominant and confident performer.

Legacy and Achievements:
Accolades: With 19 Hardcore Championships and numerous other titles, Alexandra's career is a tapestry of victories and challenges.
Personal Struggle: Her personal journey, including tragedy and loss, has woven into her wrestling narrative, making her not just a wrestler but a resilient character.

Motivation:
Redemption: Alexandra's journey is fueled by the desire for redemption, overcoming past setbacks, and proving that she is a force to be reckoned with.

Georgie Robertson
Seduction and Business:
Dual Persona: Georgie's unique persona blends seduction with a no-nonsense business attitude, making her an enigmatic and unpredictable presence in the ring.
Entrance: "For Your Entertainment" by Adam Lambert underlines her confidence and sets the tone for her unapologetic approach.

Learning Curve:
Training: Trained by Bill Barnhart, Georgie is navigating the learning curve of professional wrestling, evolving with each match.
Confidence: Her cockiness at times might be a weakness, but it also portrays her unyielding self-assurance.

Career Highlight:
Championship Success: Winning the Mixed Tag Team Championship showcases Georgie's potential and ability to achieve success early in her career.

Bea Barnhart
Newness and Growth:
Fresh Talent: Bea, relatively new to the wrestling scene, represents a wave of fresh talent, eager to make her mark.
Training Ground: Her learning experiences under Bill Barnhart's tutelage contribute to her evolution in the ring.

Charismatic Entrance:
Crowd Engagement: Bea's entrance, synced with "We're Not Gonna Take It" by Twisted Sister, is charismatic, engaging the audience from the get-go.

Ups and Downs:
Acknowledging Mistakes: Bea's acknowledgment of her mistakes and cautious approach shows humility, an aspect that adds layers to her character.

Comparative Dynamics-

Championship Aspirations:
Alexandra: Fights not just for victory but for redemption and to solidify her legacy.
Georgie: Seeks to prove herself by taking on established competitors, showcasing her unique blend of seduction and skill.
Bea: Eager to overcome past mistakes, Bea is in the process of establishing herself as a credible force.

Ring Styles:
Alexandra: Versatile, blending technical, brawler, and daredevil elements.
Georgie: A technical and quick style, where flexibility and patience are key.
Bea: In the learning phase, still refining her technical prowess and overall move set.

Motivations:
Alexandra: Fueled by a fiery determination for redemption and success.
Georgie: Driven by confidence and the desire to prove herself against seasoned competitors.
Bea: Motivated by growth, learning, and the pursuit of excellence.

In essence, this Triple Threat match is a collision of experience, unbridled confidence, and the eager pursuit of success. Each wrestler brings a distinct flavor, making this encounter a captivating spectacle with high stakes for all involved.

Under the stars
Just outside Houston, Tx.
10/13/23

The night air carries the low rumble of a vintage panhead motorcycle as John Strader and Alexandra ride through the quiet streets of Houston. The engine's growl is a rhythmic heartbeat, echoing the anticipation that lingers in the air. The winding roads guide them to a secluded spot, away from the city's hustle, under a canvas of stars that shimmer like diamonds. As they arrive, John cuts the engine, and the night falls into a tranquil hush. Alexandra dismounts, her leather boots hitting the ground with a soft thud. The motorcycle stands as a relic, a witness to countless rides and whispered confessions under the same celestial tapestry. They find a spot, a quiet refuge where a blanket of grass meets the canvas of the night sky. John, with the ease of familiarity, spreads the blanket, and they settle in. The stars, like ancient storytellers, twinkle above, casting a soft glow on the scene below. He nestled in behind her, wrapping his arms around her.

Alexandra looks up, her eyes tracing constellations that have seen the rise and fall of champions. The air is laced with the scent of the night, a blend of nature and exhaust, a fragrance that speaks of freedom and the open road. “I could stay right here all night and never get tired of looking up at the stars.”

John, a silhouette against the starlit horizon, breaks the silence. "High Stakes is on the horizon, Ally. What's on your mind?" he asks, a voice weathered by experience yet softened by the tenderness reserved for his cherished lover. As she had always done the same for him, both of them were well aware of the hardships of the industry.  John was the son of wrestlers, just as Alexandra was from a wrestling family as well, so he understood the costs.

She takes a moment, the night's embrace coaxing forth the thoughts that linger in the corners of her mind. "It's not just a match, John. It's a culmination of battles, a crescendo in the symphony of my journey. Every win, every loss, they converge in this moment," Alexandra replies, her gaze still fixed on the cosmic expanse, before she turns to look at him. “And I plan on walking out the same way I walked in, as the Bombshell Roulette Champion. No matter what that wheel chooses is my fate at High Stakes.”

John nods, his eyes reflecting the wisdom of a seasoned warrior. "Championships come and go, Ally. What matters is the fight, the spirit that refuses to yield. High Stakes is just another chapter, another chance to etch your legacy a bit deeper into the fabric of this business. And if it helps,” he leaves a soft kiss on her cheek. “I believe in you.”

Alexandra lets out a soft chuckle and leans her head to be able to look at him.  “As you have since the day we met, John.”

“As I always will.”  He winks at her. “Just like you always believe in me.”

They share a sweet kiss, enjoying the moment, as they sit under the stars, the night wrapping around them like a cloak. Alexandra, with the weight of a championship on her shoulders, finds solace in the wisdom of her lover. The night unfolds, and as the conversation weaves through the threads of dreams and aspirations, the panhead stands as a silent witness, a sentinel of the road and the stories whispered under the vast expanse of the Texas sky.

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
I WILL BECOME BOMBSHELL ROULETTE CHAMPION THIS TIME – PART ONE

Narrator:  Good day to everyone! I had a great conversation with Bea Barnhart before I came on the air to give you my lead-in comments concerning her match for the Bombshell Roulette Championship. Bea is in a Triple Threat Roulette Rules match against the current Bombshell Roulette Champion, Alexandra Calaway, and the other wrestler in this Triple Threat match Georgie Robertson. Bea has been in several Roulette Championship matches and she has yet to win the Bombshell Roulette Championship. But Bea’s comments during our conversation was that she has every intention of entering this match as one of the challengers and exiting the match as the newly crowned Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Roulette Champion. GO BEA!!!

BEA AND BILL BARNHART AT SWEETWATER PARK IN LAWRENCEVILLE, GEORGIA, TAKING IRIS FOR A WALK

Although High Stakes XIII is being held in Las Vegas, Nevada, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, Bea and Bill Barnhart have returned to Lawrenceville, Georgia, to take care of some things before traveling to Las Vegas for this event. The scene shifts to Bill and Bea Barnhart as they are walking their English Bulldog Iris around the park to give Iris a chance to potty.

Bea:  Thanks for following me leading up to High Stakes XIII where I’ll be facing Alexandra Calaway and Georgie Robertson for the Bombshell Roulette Championship. Before I go into specifics on that match I wish to comment on what happened at Climax Control 375.

Bill:  Although I’m on this walk with Bea and Iris I don’t plan on making a lot of comments since this is Bea’s camera time so I’ll try to reserve my words for when I present my comments leading up to my match against Ben Jordan at High Stakes XIII.

Bea:  Thanks Bill. I wish to comment on our Mixed Tag Team match against Oliver Zahn and Eiley at Climax Control 375. Although that Mixed Tag Team match was a Non-Championship match it was obvious to everyone that Oliver Zahn and Eiley were scared to death of us. It was shocking to see how cowardly and terrified they were of us. Too damn bad that Oliver Zahn and Eiley had to cheat and violate the rules a half dozen times to defeat me and Bill. Cheating the way they did, and as often as they did, in that match proved they’re cowards and they’re running scared. Too bad only the Referee assigned to the match had a say about what happens during a match because both Oliver Zahn and Eiley should have been Disqualified in the match and then fired by Management. Maybe they should have also had the Mixed Tag Team Championship taken away from them for what they did. It was a combination of them getting involved in the match when they were not the legal wrestler in the ring at the time. They used illegal tactics such as low blows to Bill and using illegal weapons. The Referee was obviously not in their zone for our match as they seemed to have missed nearly every illegal thing Oliver and Eiley did to cheat us out of the win. Enough of me discussing cowardly wrestlers who are unable to legally win a match as I want to discuss my upcoming Bombshell Roulette Championship match against Alexandra Calaway and Georgie Robertson.

Bea and Bill and Iris continue their walk while the camera person stays focused on them. Iris sniffs intently at nearly every spot in Sweetwater Park to try to find where other dogs in the neighborhood have done their potty as Iris wants to mark the territory as her own in the same spots. Iris lets out a loud snort then she squats and poops on the spot she found. When Iris is done she steps to the side then Daddy Bill picks up the poop with a poop bag then he wipes the butt of Iris with a paper towel. Satisfied that Iris has been properly taken care of Bea continues with her comments.

Bea:  I’m unlike the majority of the other wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling in that I tell the truth while the majority of the rest of the roster lie so much they make fools of themselves. So here is my dose of honesty for you. I am 2-1-0 against you Alexandra. Yes you can make the brag that you earned the Bombshell Roulette Championship before I did but when you lose to me we will become 2-2-0 against each other and I will be the one wearing the Bombshell Roulette Championship. I hope you don’t fall into the trap of being over-confident as I’ve already proven I can defeat you twice in three matches so you are at the disadvantage against me in our upcoming match.

Bea looks into the camera as she continues walking with Bill and Iris in Sweetwater Park.

Bea:  So what is going on in your head Georgie? We have only had one match against each other and you won that match. I’m again being honest to let everyone know that I am 0-1 against you. Now, Georgie, if you think that’s a reason for you to brag then you go ahead and brag. When I beat you down, along with me beating down Alexandra, and my hand is raised in victory, and my name goes on the Champion’s listing as the newly crowned Bombshell Roulette Championship, then that will shut you up for good!

Bea and Bill continue walking with Iris as Iris sniffs around everywhere to see if there is another suitable spot for her to potty.

Bea:  For the education of my two boneheaded opponents, Alexandra Calaway and Georgie Robertson, let me enlighten you two. I’ve had FOUR Bombshell Roulette Championship matches and I’m again honest in stating that I lost all four of those matches for various reasons. These matches consisted of Singles, Triple Threat, and Multi-Wrestler matches. Only in the Singles matches was I directly pinned or made to submit. In the multi-wrestler matches it was another wrestler who was pined or made to submit so I ended up taking a loss without being the wrestler who was pinned or made to submit. You two need to put that information into your pea brains and try to comprehend what I said.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Iris stops and poops again. This is common with Iris when you take into consideration how much food Iris eats in one day. Bea holds on to the leash of Iris while Bill picks up the poop of Iris with a poop bag then Bill wipes the butt of Iris with a paper towel and drops the items into the trash can. As they continue walking in the park Bea continues her comments.

Bea:  Alexandra. . .Georgie. . .I’m walking into our match as one of the two Contenders for the Bombshell Roulette Championship that you, Alexandra, currently hold. You need to cherish the Bombshell Roulette Championship while you still have legal possession of it because on October 22, 2023, at High Stakes XIII, I’m the one who will be walking away from our match with legal possession of the Bombshell Roulette Championship and my name added to the list of Bombshell Roulette Champions. As for you, Georgie, you can kiss my Filipina ass if you think you are going to win this match because you are delusional. I’m the one leaving the our match as the newly crowned Bombshell Roulette Champion!

Bea gives a stern look into the camera.

Bea:  I figure you two, with your pathetic level of brain power to comprehend things, feel that you have the advantage over me. Allow me to run some numbers for you. Of course, if you failed Math in school, you won’t be able to understand the math, but that’s okay. I’m telling the truth and if you two idiots cannot comprehend the truth then to hell wit you! Here is the run-down on how we measure up for our match. I am coming to our match at 5 feet 5 inches and 130 pounds. Alexandra you come to our match at 5 foot 6 inches and 125 pounds. And you, Georgie, come to our match at 5 feet 6 inches and 133 pounds. There is no major advantage in our match except for one advantage that I have over you two.

Bea continues her walk with Bill and Iris in Sweetwater Park and they are nearing their Hyundai Santa Fe to return home.

Bea:  So what is the advantage I have over you two since we are all equal in height and weight? I possess an IQ of 130 which is Genius level and only 5 percent of the people on Planet Earth have that high of an IQ. While you two have a combined IQ that is lower than that of a cow patty I have the intelligence advantage on my side. I’m going to have an amazingly great time beating you two down and walking away as the newly crowned Bombshell Roulette Champion. Trust me when I tell you that Intelligence is the advantage. You two need to deal with that as you have no other choice.

Bea, Bill, and Iris, arrive at Bill’s Hyundai Santa Fe. Bea and Bill work on cleaning up Iris before placing her into the vehicle. Once Iris is clean and inside the Santa Fe then Bill and Bea get into the Santa Fe to drive back to their home in Lawrenceville, Georgia, which is about a half mile from Sweetwater Park. After their vehicle is out of camera range the camera person cuts their camera feed and the Network returns to regularly scheduled programming for this time slot.

Offline Georgie Girl

• View Profile
The sounds of a casino can be heard as Lalita and Georgie Robertson can be seen sitting in one of the banquettes.  Dressed in a silver dress and matching shoes, Lalita looks relaxed, her light brown skin glowing under the bright rainbow of lights from the slot machines.  Opposite her, Georgie is wearing a man’s button down shirt that is white against her dark leather bolero jacket  Black silky trousers complete the look of informal formal wear which is broken by the addition of red converse shoes.

Reaching out to a crystal glass that is sitting on the table between them, Georgie picks it up to bring to her lips.  Lalita leans an elbow on the table and sets her chin onto her open palm.  She watches as Georgie’s eyes close as the burn of the liquor brings a smile to her lips.  Lalita looks like she is wanting to say something as Georgie gives her a look.

Georgie Robertson:   Crack on Lalita.  Looks like you want to say something.

Lalita:   What are we doing here again when you have a match to get ready for.  I mean I get it Georgie but sitting here like a mug ain’t going to win that match you got.

Georgie seems to ignore her as she watches the rainbow lights affecting the liquid in the glass.  Lalita huffs slightly and is about to say something else but Georgie beats her to it. 

Georgie Robertson:   Listen Lalita.  I get that I am in a match at High Stakes but I was also sent here to Vegas for a job for Granddad.  I have been slacking at the wrestling but even worse, been completely off the job that Granddad wants me to do.  So here we are, giving the casino a butcher’s so I can give my Granddad a report so he won’t think that I haven’t forgotten the reasons I have been here for. 

Lalita:  I get that Georgie but just what is the job you have to do?

Georgie waggles a finger at Lalita with a smirk.  Leaning back, she once more sips at the liquor then sets the glass down on the table.  From across the casino, Georgie can sense that she is being observed.  Looking around, she can see no one but she shivers slightly still feeling eyes on her.   

Georgie Robertson:   Right now Lal, it is just to keep me minces on this casino and the owner.  Granddad seems to think that they are doing something that we should be stopping.  It’s a family thing.

Lalita:  I see.  But girl, you do have to realize that you did sign a contract in SCW and now they are giving you the chance to do something on the right side of the law you know.  You’re not your granddad’s employee, you are family and he would want you to get that title you are facing Alexandra Calaway and Bea Barnhart for.  Besides, this is starting to feel like it is our local.

Georgie laughs as she shakes her head.  Her eyes meet with the person that she instinctively realizes that have been watching her.  Saying nothing for a moment, she raises the glass in almost a smirking salute.  Lalita looks between the man who has raised his glass at the pair of them with a pair of scornful women behind him.  Lalita then turns to Georgie with a look of surprise. 

Lalita:  Is that who I think it is? 

Georgie Robertson:   Maybe, why?

Lalita:  Because that geezer’s not good news.  Besides Georgie, you don’t have time to be playing unless…Bloody hell…HE’S the job isn’t it?

Georgie Robertson:   Don’t be daft Lal…like you said, this ain’t a job. 

Lalita:  We need to get out of here NOW!  If he’s noticed, it isn’t going to be good for you.

Georgie Robertson:   What’s wrong…ain’t this the local for all the superstars and bombshells of SCW.  It ain’t like we haven’t been here before.

Lalita:  Yeah but we weren’t casin’ the place.

Georgie Robertson:   Maybe I llike the atmosphere here Lal.  Bit of a sticky wicket might just be what I need tonight.

Lalita slides from the banquette and then tugs at the arm of Georgie who has set her glass on the table.   

Georgie Robertson:   Bloody hell Lal

Lalita:  Let’s go Georgie.  You got a match and some training and I just got a text from your brother that you need to get back to the flat. 

Georgie gives Lalita a glare but slowly slides out of the seat and brushes down her clothes. 

Georgie Robertson:   Fine…but next time Lal, I am not bloody bringing you.  You are a spoilsport taking away all my fun.

Lalita:  Next time Georgie, I will join you in the fun but right now there is someone at the flat that wants to talk to you.  And if we don’t worry, they will do more than talk.  And before you ask, I can’t say who it is.

Georgie now looks intrigued as she reaches over and finishes off the drink and sets the empty glass on the table before she motions for Lalita to lead the way out of the casino.  The pair exit into the night and disappear as the doors slide shut. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Inside of Georgie’s rooftop apartment, William Robertson can be seen relaxing on the couch where he is holding a phone and can be seen texting something to someone and speaking out loud as he types.   

William Robertson:   Lalita, you better get Georgie back here now.  Don’t tell her why but she needs to be here soon.

Leaning back, William relaxes as he waits for the pair of girls to return while reading an article online.  Suddenly from the door, the sound of the key turning can be heard before Georgie and Lalita walk into the room.

Georgie Robertson:   Honey, I’m home

William turns to look at the pair and then smirks at Georgie.

William Robertson:  Lookit you girl.  Trained by Bill Barnhart yeah?

Georgie Robertson:    What in the bloody hell are you on about Billy?

William Robertson:   Was just givin’ this article about your match a butchers and I can’t believe what I am reading.  Says here that you were trained by Bill Barnhart and says that you won a tag team thing. 

William waves his phone at Georgie who snatches it away from him.

Georgie Robertson:   Give me that…

William Robertson:   Bloody hell grabby hands. 

Georgie flops onto the couch where she begins to read the article.  Looking up at her brother and best friend, she shakes her head.

Georgie Robertson:  I don’t know who wrote this but they were a bit touched by an idiot.  None of this shite that is written about me is right except for the entrance song.  Tell me that this is not anything that people will be reading?

William Robertson:  Wish I could Georgie but from the count on the page, a lot of people have seen it.  Guess you will have to deal with your infamy yeah? 

Rolling her eyes, Georgie tosses the phone back to her brother who bobbles it as he tries to catch it.  Laying her head back against the cushions of the couch, Georgie closes her eyes with a groan of disgust as she brings a hand up to her forehead.  Lalita gasps as an older man walks out of the other room and stops at the doorway with a smile and lays a finger against his lips.  Lalita nods as she moves away from the couch and sits on a chair nearby.

Georgie Robertson:   This is bloody insane Lalita.  What the hell am I going to do yeah?  This article makes me out to be a plonker…

Granddad Robertson:  And that means that you are going to have to fight harder to change their minds Georgie girl.

Georgie Robertson:  GRANDDAD!?!

Georgie’s eyes open as she turns to where the voice had come from.  She smiles as she rushes towards the older man and envelopes him in a hug with an exclamation of surprise and happiness.  She turns and shoots William a glare as if to say ‘why didn’t you tell me’.  Her brother shrugs in innocence.

William Robertson:  The old man said I couldn’t tell you he was here.

Georgie’s grandfather grumbles at that comment from William and points to the other room which has William nodding and then reaching for Lalita’s arm to pull her with him into the other room with a mumbled comment about their grandfather wanting to talk to Georgie.

Once they left the room, Georgie guides her grandfather to the couch and the two sit.

Georgie Robertson:   What are you doing here Granddad.

Granddad Robertson:  Can’t I come and visit my favourite granddaughter?

Georgie Robertson:  I am your only granddaughter.  Wait, are you here because of the job you gave me?  I am workin’ on it Granddad I swear.  But this wrestling thing is also happening and well…I think I am learning to like it.

Granddad Robertson nods his head.   

Granddad Robertson:    I have seen that Georgie girl and trust me I know that what I sent you over the pond to do was not going to be a priority since I have been watching you.  Have to say that I think you are a fighter just like me.  But you seem distracted and I realized that maybe the job was interfering in that.  So I came to tell you to focus on your wrestling and we can let Billy Blue eyes to take care of that part of the deal.  But you have to watch him for me because he just might be a tad hot headed when it comes to this job.

Georgie Robertson:  Are you sure Granddad?  I could do both…

Granddad holds up his hand and shakes his head.

Granddad Robertson:  I know you can yeah.  But Billy said that you were good.  So be good.  I give you permission to be the best bombshell in this company.

Just as Georgie’s granddad said that, Georgie lunges towards him to give him another hug as a commotion is heard from the other room where Lalita had gone.  She comes through the doorway. 

Lalita:   Georgie, I know you just got here and Mr. Robertson, I know you are newly here but I must take your granddaughter to film a promotional speech for her match this supercard.   

Georgie looks at her grandfather apologetically.   

Georgie Robertson:   You will stay here with me in Vegas until the supercard Granddad?

Her grandfather nods in agreement as Lalita pulls Georgie along the hallway towards her office room where they are going to make the recording.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Georgie stands and leans on the edge of her desk in the office of her own home where she faces Lalita who holds the camcorder and focuses it on the face of Georgie.  The young brit runs her hands along the slicked-back hair with only a curl flopping over her left eye.  The video shows the word recording in the corner.

Georgie Robertson:  Well well well…isn’t it interesting that I have a match at High Stakes and it is for a title that I recently fought in a match which gave me this opportunity.  Imagine that most people are going to be calling me the longshot.  I would probably do the same if I am honest.  I mean I haven’t beaten many people in my short time here in SCW yeah?  I bet you are wondering just who I may have seduced to get this shot.

Georgie smirks as she thinks about that comment then laughs slowly.

Georgie Robertson:   I don’t have to seduce anyone to get what I want when I want it.  I just make sure that when it comes to being in the right place at the right time with the right win, I take my advantage all the way to a title match.  And what might you ask got me this match hmmm??

Georgie Robertson:   Let me tell you exactly why I got this shot…I beat a former World Bombshell champion in a roulette rules match to earn my spot in this match against Alexandra Calaway for the Bombshell Roulette title.  But I am sure that it was a fluke huh?  Isn’t that what most people say?  After all I couldn’t beat Jessie Salco and the person wearing the title beat Jessie to take it.  But I have done things that Jessie couldn’t do like beat Roxi Johnson.  I beat Seleana Zdunich who was also a former champion..

Georgie Robertson:  But that was in the past now wasn’t it?  I suppose I could rest on my laurels but whoever said that Laurel was a good place to rest never knew what going beyond expectations could do to a girl. 

Georgie smoulders at the camera and winks before continuing.

Georgie Robertson:  I think that I really need to talk about what is going to be happening in this match and talk about my opponents.  I am sure they have talked about me but do I care…not really.

Georgie Robertson:  Let’s have a bit of a rabbit about Bea Barnhart shall we?  Quite the average wrestler that talks a big game but when it comes to wrestling and winning, she just doesn’t get it done when she really should.  I mean the woman has a really bad record…wait a minute…she and I have the same record…and after this match, it isn’t going to be the same anymore because she will have another loss and I will be taking the win.

A snort can be heard from behind the camera which only has Georgie glaring at the camera. 

Georgie Robertson:  And I suppose that snort was from the fact that I am saying that I am going to be winning the match when we both know that I don’t have to just beat Bea yeah?  I realize that there is the champion in the match too and she is riding some kind of high.

Georgie waves at the camera as she continues.

Georgie Robertson:  That’s right, I am talking about the champion Alexandra Calaway who holds the title.  I seem to have heard a couple of comments that were forwarded to me by a friend…

Georgie winks at the camera which gets a laugh from Lalita. 

Georgie Robertson:  IU will give credit where credit is due and that is kudos Alexandra…you are the champion…for now.  I mean you beat Jessie Salco for the title and talk a big game about it.  So you beat Jessie Salco…did you want a medal or a chest to pin it on hmmm?

Georgie’s eyes narrow before they widen into an innocent look. 

Georgie Robertson:  Forgive me Alexandra…talking about your chest like I am trying to seduce you maybe?  Please, you are not my type.  This is something that most people can’t understand about me.  I am very conscious of my body…I have the ability to flirt with others but that doesn’t mean that I lose sight of what I need to focus on.  And at High Stakes, the focus is going to be on beating you in the middle of the ring when I want nothing more than to pin your shoulders to the mat to shut you up.   

Georgie Robertson:  This match is the start of me really wanting to take things to the next level and it begins at the biggest show of the year for SCW and that is High Stakes right here in Vegas.  Did you know that I can’t wait to step into the ring with a new attitude and new desire to really excel.  And to do that I need to start somewhere and where better than in a Bombshell Roulette title match.

Licking her lips, Georgie sighs and leans back on her hands. 

Georgie Robertson:  Like my theme song says, I am going to be in that right for your entertainment.  To quote the lyrics…Do you know what you got into?  Can you handle what I’m ‘bout to do?  Cause it’s about to get rough for you!  Both of you Alexandra and Bea.   

Georgie Robertson:  It’s not going to be a fair fight at all is it?  But that is okay…I am about to turn up the heat and when I do…I will burn both of you down and then I will stand tall as the NEW Bombshell Roulette champion. 

Georgie brings her hands together to rub them slowly in pleasure of contemplating what will be happening at the supercard.   

Georgie Robertson:  I just can’t wait to be in the ring with the pair of you and beat you birds until you realize that I am more than you can handle and you will have no choice but to submit to me. I promise you will have no other choice.

With that, Lalita presses stop on the camcorder which sends the image to black. 

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
I WILL BECOME BOMBSHELL ROULETTE CHAMPION – PART TWO

When the camera feed goes live we get a shot of the dressing room where Bea Barnhart, and her husband Bill Barnhart, will share the dressing room for High Stakes XIII. We see Bea and Bill relaxing in their dressing room and they wave into the camera to welcome those watching,

OPENING COMMENTS

Bea:  We had a discussion before coming on their air and the decision was for me to present my comments for my Bombshell Roulette Championship match against Alexandra Calaway and Georgie Robertson. Thank you Bill.

Bill:  You are very welcome Bea. After you are done with your comments for our match we will take a short break then I will present my comments for my match against Ben Jordan.

Bea:  Thank you Bill. Before I go into direct comments for my Bombshell Roulette Championship match I want to show you a video of Iria, our English Bulldog, dancing. Since Iris isn’t able to travel with us for our wrestling events she is at our home in Lawrenceville, Georgia, and our friend and neighbor, Andrew, is taking care of her. Before we left we wanted to show Andrew how Iris is with a certain song and that she enjoys dancing to it. The song Iris likes is I’M TOO SEXY by Right Said Fred. Me and Bill wanted to have fun with Iris and this song so we had our friend create a parody song for Iris to dance to and our friend named it IRIS IS TOO SEXY.

Bill:  Before we show the video of Iris dancing to her version of I’M TOO SEXY by Right Said Fred we want to let you know we find that the parody song of Iris, along with her dancing is amusing.

Bea:  Without further delay here is Iris dancing to her version of I’M TOO SEXY by Right Said Fred.

The Network plays the video of Iris dancing to her version of the song and we watch Iris dancing and shaking her butt to the music and we listen and enjoy the song and Iris dancing.

I’M TO SEXY FOR MY COLLAR. . .
I’M TO SEXY FOR MY LEASH. . .
I’M TO SEXY FOR MY DOG FOOD. . .
I’M TOO SEXY FOR MY FLEAS. . .
I’M TO SEXY FOR THE VET. . .
I’M TOO SEXY TO BE YOUR PET. . .
YES. . .I’M. . .TOO. . .SEXY!!!

Iris is done dancing to her version of I’M TOO SEXY by Right Said Fred and the video ends and the Network continues with a shot of Bea and Bill Barnhart.

Bea:  We tried to get Iris to dance to other songs but she seems to prefer this one over the others.

Bill:  We’re still working on finding other songs that Iris might like to dance to.

BEA AND BILL ARE WELL LIKED IN THE SPORT OF WRESTLING AND THE OTHER WRESTLERS ARE JEALOUS

Bea:  Let me explain something so there is no misunderstanding. I am extremely well liked in the sport of Wrestling. Unlike my upcoming opponents, Alexandra Calaway and Georgie Robertson, both who are hated and disliked by the fans and the other wrestlers, me and Bill are held in high esteem with both the fans and the other wrestlers. You can try to make us out to be the bad wrestlers who cause trouble in the sport but your attempts fail miserably.

Bill:  Those who try to deflect the negative comments onto us fail when the fans, and the other wrestlers, see through their scam attempt.

Bea:  Although Bill and myself have some who don’t like us the majority of the fans and the other wrestlers like us. I would rather have the majority of the fans and the other wrestlers like us than to be like my upcoming opponents who are disliked by the fans and other wrestlers more than they are liked by them. Me and Bill are here to keep the fans happy and to help Sin City Wrestling remain one of the best, and most exciting, Wrestling Federations on the planet. If wrestling well and working by the rules keeps the fans happy that’s what we will continue to do. If wrestling well and working hard to obey the rules makes the fans mad that’s what we will continue to do. That keeps their interest in the sport of wrestling and we get them to keep paying their admission and they keep coming back. That’s what it is all about. If wrestlers like Alexandra Calaway and Georgie Robertson don’t understand that concept then it is their loss.

Bill:  Well stated Bea.

WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO WIN OUR MATCH?

Bea:  What does it take to win our Triple Threat Bombshell Roulette Championship Match? I’m sure that is the question on the minds of many. Alexandra for you the question must haunt you as to what you could possibly do to prevent me defeating you for the Bombshell Roulette Championship. What can you do to prevent that from happening? Nothing. You lose! Ha ha ha!!! Then again you may be so terrified of losing to me that you will probably contact Georgie Robertson and pay her to keep me away from you or you and her will team up to attack me. I don’t put anything past you two because both of you know that I’m in this match to win. Remember, Alexandra, that in three matches I have two wins over you and that is haunting you and making you doubt your abilities.

Bea lets out a sinister laugh.

Bea:  As for you, Georgie, I know you realize that you are inferior to me. Not just a little inferior to me. Not just a bit inferior to me. But 100 percent inferior to me. You know you cannot take me out for the win in our upcoming match so you will try to focus on Alexandra instead of on me or you will resort to what I said to Alexandra that she may pay you off to team with her to take me out of the match. That crap won’t work against me Georgie. The moment you distract your attention away from me you have lost this match. I am walking out of our match as the newly crowned Bombshell Roulette Champion and there is nothing you or Alexandra can do about it. Both of you need to deal with that fact as you will have that fact crammed down your throats at High Stakes XIII.

Bill:  Some extremely strong and bold comments Bea. I haven’t seen that level of determination and boldness since you defeated Violet Amelia Hold four times in four matches and all by submission.

Bea:  You know how I am Bill. You know what my training as a wrestler has been as you and your trainers worked with me on my wrestling. This match has three participants in the match. All I need to do is beat both of them down and claim the victory. That is not going to be hard to accomplish even though there are people out there who think it is impossible for me to win this match. Guess what I say so that Bill?

Bill:  What is that?

Bea:  Just because someone says they think I cannot win this match doesn’t mean I cannot win this match. Alexandra and Georgie are in for one of the biggest surprises of their wrestling careers. Alexandra. . .Georgie. . .before I close my comments for today I wish to put up a graphic for you two to look at and interpret. If you are unable to figure it out that is okay because not everyone is as intelligent and with a Genius level IQ as I am. I will have the Network put the graphic up for a short time.

The Network puts the graphic up that Bea has asked them to show.

6 – 21 – 3 – 11     25 – 15 – 21     20 – 23 – 15
9     23 – 9 – 14     1 – 14 – 4     25 – 15 – 21     20 – 23 – 15     12 – 15 – 19 – 5

Bea:  While you two are frying what little amount of brain cells you have left while trying to decipher the graphic I am done with my comments for today and I will see you two inside the ring on Sunday.

Bea asks for an extreme close-up from the camera person then Bea grins into the camera while pointing to herself.

Bea:  Alexandra. . .Georgie. . .take a good look at my face. When I destroy you and I become the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Roulette Champion my face will be in your nightmares for months. As for everyone else watching today who is also a hater I dare you to bring yourself to sign for a match against me. You need to be careful what you ask for because you will get something you didn’t expect!

Bea informs the camera person that she is done with her comments for today.

Offline AlexandraCalaway

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
Just like Old Times
MGM GRAND Casino Buffet
10/18/23

The clinking of cutlery and the murmur of casino chatter surround a table at the expansive MGM Grand Casino buffet. Alexandra is seated with her friends—Mika and Zak Attano, the dynamic Attano siblings, and a few other longtime comrades in the wrestling industry.

“Can you believe it, guys? High Stakes XIII, Bombshell Roulette Championship on the line, and I'm facing Bea and Georgie.”

Alexandra nodded and Mika spoke, raising her eyebrow.

“That's one stacked lineup. Bea's a submission specialist, and Georgie's got that unpredictable factor.”

“But you've faced tougher odds before, Lex. Remember when we took on the Brotherhood back in Philly?”

Zak nodded.  Alexandra remembered that match all too well.

“Ah, the Brotherhood. Those were the days. But this is different. Bea and Georgie, they want this title. They hunger for it. But here's the thing, they've never faced someone quite like me. At least not a focused me.
 When I came here, I was far too focused on getting people to like me. Then I said screw it, did my own thing and bam, started winning.”

Amid the friendly banter, the buffet spread showcases a variety of delectable options.

“So, what do we think, guys? Carb-loading before the chaos?”

Mika grinned.

“I heard they have killer mac and cheese.”

As they load their plates with an assortment of culinary delights, the conversation turns back to the upcoming match. Zak spoke up, bringing back old memories.

“Lex, remember when we used to plan our strategies over meals like this?”

“Those were the days. But the strategy remains the same: adapt, dominate, and leave with that title.”

That brought back a sense of nostalgia for Alexandra and she watched as Mika raised her glass.

“To resilience and victory. I know you will kick both of their asses to Hell and Back.”

They clink glasses in a toast, the camaraderie evident in their shared history and mutual respect. The buffet atmosphere becomes a backdrop to a moment of unity among friends, gearing up for another chapter in Alexandra's storied wrestling career. The ambiance of the MGM Grand Casino buffet continues as Alexandra and her friends engage in more banter, savoring the pre-match camaraderie. Zak asked about her pre-match plans.

“So, Lex, any pre-match rituals you're sticking to for High Stakes XIII?”

A smirk crossed Alexandra’s face.

“Just the classics. A bit of visualization, some good tunes to get in the zone, and, of course, a healthy dose of trash talk to keep things interesting.”

She watched as her friend Mika continued.

“Trash talk is your specialty, Lex. Remember that showdown with Silverback Smith?”

“Ah, Silverback. He could talk the talk, but in the ring? Not so much.”

The trio chuckled about their conversation when Alexandra speaks up again.

“What gets me is Bea, who sure has beaten me before, assumes I have to pay people off so I can win a match.  But it’s funny.. I’m currently holding three titles, spanning across several companies. Sin City Wrestling’s Bombshell Roulette Championship, Imperial Wrestling Federation’s Invictus Championship, and OCW’s Anarchy Championship.

The conversation drifts into a blend of wrestling anecdotes and personal stories, a mix that characterizes the unique bond among these friends. Zak piped up to speak.

“You know, it's wild thinking about how far you've come. From local shows to High Stakes at the MGM Grand.”

“It's been a journey, for sure. And it's not over. This Bombshell Roulette match? It's a chance to etch another chapter in the history books.”

As they enjoy their meal, the casino's lively atmosphere adds an extra layer of excitement to the anticipation of the upcoming match. Mika asked a very important question.

“Lex, if you could pick your entrance music for High Stakes, what would it be?”

Alexandra took a few moments to think about it.

“Something bold, something that screams "I'm here to dominate." Maybe a classic rock anthem?”

Zak nodded thinking about his massive collection of songs.

“How about "Immigrant Song" by Led Zeppelin? That's got the right vibe.”

Alexandra shook her head chuckling.

“Perfect. Picture it: the lights dim, the crowd roaring, and "Ah-ah, ah!" echoing through the arena. Goosebumps, right?”

Their laughter and banter weave seamlessly with the clinking of cutlery and distant casino sounds, creating a snapshot of wrestlers finding solace and strength in each other's company before the storm of High Stakes XIII. Zak raised his glass towards Alexandra and began to speak.

“To conquering the chaos and retaining that Bombshell Roulette title!”

They clink glasses once more, sealing the pact of friendship and shared ambition in the heart of the MGM Grand Casino.

Casino Floor
MGM Grand
Las Vegas, Nevada
10/19/23

The scene unfolds in a dimly lit room, the faint hum of slot machines echoing in the background. Alexandra Calaway, the Bombshell Roulette Champion, stands confidently, the championship gleaming on her shoulder.

“High Stakes XIII is rapidly approaching, and the wheel of fate is ready to spin. Now, some may cower at the uncertainty, the unpredictability of a roulette wheel. But not me. I welcome it, embrace it, like a high roller in a casino eagerly placing their bets.”

She smirks, a glint of mischief in her eyes.

“You see, the roulette wheel is a fickle mistress, much like the wrestling ring. It doesn't discriminate; it offers both risk and reward. Bea and Georgie, they might be nervously contemplating what the wheel might land on, but not me. I step up to that wheel with the confidence of a seasoned gambler, ready for whatever number fate decides.”

As she speaks, the camera captures the subtle clinking of poker chips and distant cheers from the casino floor.

“In this casino of competition, the roulette wheel is my ally. Whether it's a Hardcore Match, a Submission Match, or even a Tables Match, I'm ready. Like a skilled card player, I know how to adapt, how to play the hand I'm dealt. The wheel is a reminder that every spin brings a new opportunity, a chance to showcase my skills in a different light.”

She pauses, her gaze fixed on an imaginary roulette wheel spinning in her mind.

“Some may fear the uncertainty, but I thrive in it. It's the essence of this business — the unpredictability, the thrill. Much like a gambler placing a bet on red or black, I place my bet on myself. I trust my abilities, my experience, to come out on top, regardless of what the wheel dictates.”

The room is filled with the faint jingles of a slot machine hitting the jackpot.

“So, as the wheel spins, as the crowd holds its breath in anticipation, remember this — I'm not afraid of the outcome. Whether it's a match stipulation that favors me or one that challenges me, I'll face it head-on. High Stakes XIII isn't just a show; it's a spectacle, a roll of the dice where the Bombshell Roulette Championship is the ultimate prize. And when that wheel stops spinning, you'll see why I'm the queen of this casino, ready to collect my winnings once again.”

The cheers of victorious gamblers and the pathetic moans of those who didn’t win, fill Alexandra’s ears. She doesn’t feel sorry for them, because losing is just another lesson. It builds character.

“The Roulette wheel, a capricious force that could strike any fate upon me at High Stakes XIII, and yet, I stand unyielding, unafraid. Unlike those who tremble at the wheel's uncertainty, I welcome it. Fear is for the weak, for those who can't fathom the intricate dance of chance and skill. The wheel is but a tool, a mechanism to test the mettle of its participants, and I walk into that arena with an unshakable confidence.”

She smirks, the glint of the Bombshell Roulette Championship catching the light.

“The wheel spins, the tension rises, but my resolve remains unwavering. I don't fear the twist of fate; I revel in it. Each rotation is an opportunity, a canvas upon which I paint my dominance. Whether it's a ladder match, a submission showdown, or a steel cage spectacle, I'll face it with the poise of a queen in her realm. The wheel may turn, but so does the tide of battle, and at the end of it all, I'll stand tall, my reign continuing, the wheel just a fleeting whisper in the saga of my supremacy.”

Taking a breath she continued.

“But isn't it fascinating? Bea Barnhart and Georgie Robertson, two contenders eager to dethrone the reigning queen. I've heard your words, and I must say, it's quite the spectacle. Bea, your honesty is refreshing, but let's not kid ourselves. Your record might be identical to mine, but when the bright lights shine at High Stakes XIII, it's not about history; it's about the moment. And in that moment, my experience will be your greatest adversary.”

Alexandra smirks, her eyes gleaming with confidence.

“Georgie, darling, your swagger is commendable, but let's not get lost in the hype. Beating a former champion to earn your shot is impressive, but the Bombshell Roulette Championship isn't just handed to those with impressive resumes. It's earned in the ring, under these very lights, and I've earned it time and time again. Your intelligence may be to your advantage, but it can also be your downfall. In this ring, it's about instinct, about heart, and about the will to overcome.”

She adjusts the Bombshell Roulette Championship on her shoulder.

“Bea, you speak of fairness and integrity, and I respect that. But High Stakes XIII isn't a morality play; it's a battleground. What matters is not the path we took to get here but what we're willing to do to leave with that championship. And trust me, I'm willing to do whatever it takes. Your statistics, your truth, they matter little when the bell tolls, and the real game begins.”

Alexandra leans in, a glint of intensity in her eyes.

“I've been in this business longer than most, and every win and every loss has shaped me into the champion you see before you. Bea, your redemption story might be inspiring, but it won't come at my expense. Georgie, your desire to excel is admirable, but the Bombshell Roulette Championship isn't a stepping stone; it's the pinnacle. On High Stakes XIII, I won't just defend this title; I'll cement my legacy. Be ready for a fight, ladies, because when the dust settles, the queen will still be standing.”

She places her title down on a table, motioning for it.

“Well, isn't this a delightful surprise? Bea, you seem to be quite confident about your chances in our Bombshell Roulette Championship match. But confidence doesn't win matches; actions do. And as for your little cryptic message, forgive me if I don't indulge in deciphering games. I prefer to communicate in the ring, with my fist.”

She leans forward her hands firmly on the table, a steely glint in her eyes.

“Your claim about being well-liked, dear, is subjective. Sure, you may have your fan club, but when it comes to wrestling, the only thing that matters is what happens inside those ropes. As for your victories over me, consider them in the past. I've evolved since then, and Sunday will be a testament to that evolution. Not well liked huh? My name sounds in these halls, you say none of the other wrestlers like me? That’s funny considering I’m friends with several of them.”

Alexandra smirks, a touch of amusement in her voice.

“Now, I must say, I'm not one to underestimate opponents. You and Georgie are on my radar. I don't need distractions or alliances; I stand alone, and that's enough.I will retain my Bombshell Roulette Championship. As for your comments about me paying off Georgie, unlike you, I don’t need to pay someone off to hold you back. I want both of you to come at me. Because when I beat both of you and send you packing back to the end of the line, you’ll see that your words were simply smoke screens and mirrors. Because you want to take the camera off yourself. So tell me Bea, who did YOU pay off to win a chance at me? If you really think that's true, boo boo, then you'd make the in-game adjustments! Put me in coach! You'd out pay me to out play me? To be the man you gotta beat the man yadda yadda. Well Bea Darling, what's it gonna be? I can make an OnlyFans and kick your ass there too for a low cost of $9.99 a month, then we can BOTH get paid! Still scared? Thought so. Put your money where your mouth is..”

She pauses for a moment. 

“Wait. Don’t do that. I’m pretty sure your mouth has been places we don't care to see or experience. Either way, it really doesn’t matter sweetheart. Because come High Stakes XIII, your confidence might just crumble under the weight of my experience and determination.”

She stands up, the intensity in her gaze unwavering.

“As for nightmares, Bea, I've faced far scarier things than your visage. Sunday, the only thing haunting anyone will be the realization that they stepped into the ring with the queen of chaos. So, enjoy your cryptic games, but when that bell rings, there's no riddle to solve—just the inevitable chaos that I bring.”

She looks directly into the camera, a final, chilling message. She lifts the title back onto her shoulder.

“Georgie Robertson, a name etched in the annals of this industry, a legacy that echoes through the corridors of time. To call her a mere "paid lackey" is not just a dismissal; it's a blatant disregard for the blood, sweat, and passion she's poured into this sport.”

The camera captures the intensity in Alexandra's eyes, each word a deliberate strike against the perceived insult.

“Bea, in your attempt to diminish Georgie's legacy, you've not only insulted her but every fan who's ever cheered for her, every adversary who's tasted defeat at her hands. Georgie is not a lackey; she's a titan in her own right, a force that has shaped the very foundations of this industry.”

A brief pause punctuates Alexandra's words, the weight of them settling in the air like a challenge issued.

“Your words, Bea, reverberate with disrespect. To diminish Georgie's journey, her sacrifices, by reducing her to a mere "paid lackey" is to ignore the very essence of what makes her a cornerstone of this industry. Georgie isn't just a wrestler; she's a symbol of resilience, a testament to the indomitable spirit that defines true champions.”

The camera zooms in on Alexandra's expression, a mix of defiance and indignation.

“You see, Bea, in the world of wrestling, where respect is earned through battles fought and won, Georgie stands tall. She's faced adversaries and conquered challenges, etching her legacy in the hearts of fans worldwide. To trivialize her journey is to undermine the very spirit of competition that we, as wrestlers, hold sacred. It’s an offense to my legacy as well, to cheapen it by saying I need to pay people off in order to win a match.  Poor judgement really considering my twenty-three plus years doing this.”

As Alexandra speaks, thinking about the highlights from Georgie's career, showcasing the moments that define her as more than a mere "lackey."

“Bea, your words are not just an insult to Georgie; they are an affront to the sport itself. Georgie's legacy is woven into the fabric of wrestling, and to dismiss her as a pawn is a disrespect to every fan who's invested their emotions in her victories and losses.”

A steely resolve replaces the momentary pause as Alexandra continues her impassioned address.

“Georgie Robertson isn't defined by your labels, Bea; she's defined by the battles she's fought and the victories she's earned. At High Stakes XIII, Georgie will transcend your misguided words, and as we clash for the Bombshell Roulette Championship, the world will witness the resilience of a true champion.”

Alexandra shakes her head, disappointed in Bea’s behavior.

“High Stakes XIII will be a night you won't forget, but for me, it's just another chapter in a story of dominance. See you in the ring babes, and may the best woman win.”

Someone in the area hits a jackpot and Alexandra smirks, waving at the camera, before walking away, the camera follows her for a few moments before she looks over her shoulder and snaps the screen goes black.

The Forum Shops Luxury Shopping Mall at Caesars Palace
Las Vegas, Nv
10/20/23

The area is bathed in a dim, ethereal glow as the camera converges on the figure of Alexandra, poised at the edge of a fountain. A hush falls over the crowd, a palpable anticipation that crackles in the air, mirroring the intensity radiating from Alexandra's piercing gaze. The silence is broken by a solitary drumbeat, echoing like a distant war drum, gradually building in intensity.

“Sin City, denizens of the wrestling cosmos, bear witness to the rebirth of victory, the fusion of sagacity and might, the resurgence of a goddess manifested in the squared circle. Tonight, I am the reincarnation of Athena!”

The crowd around her moves away leaving her there alone. Alexandra rises from the fountain’s edge and has a regal look about her, exuding power.

“For those unacquainted, Athena—the celestial tactician, the deity of warfare, and the guardian of champions. She, who sprang forth fully armored and poised for battle from the intellect of Zeus. Tonight, I am your Athena, armed not with a spear but with the prowess of a thousand strategies and the fortitude of a thousand warriors."

As Alexandra speaks, the screen flickers to life, showcasing a montage of her past triumphs—a visual testament to the battles she's engaged in and emerged victorious, flashed onto the backdrop of the fountain. Raising her eyebrow she begins to speak again.

“Why Athena, you may ponder? Because in this arena, wisdom reigns supreme. It's not merely about brute force; it's about outsmarting, outmaneuvering, and transcending the chaos with tactical brilliance. Each move, every calculated step, is a stroke of genius.”

The crowd around her, caught in the oratory spell, amplifies their cheers, the resonance echoing through the arena like a rallying war cry. She gives a small smirk and continues.

“Much like Athena of yore, tonight, I demand your homage. For I am more than a mere wrestler; I am a myth in motion, a goddess clad in combat boots. My mind is my weapon, and tonight, I shall outthink, outmaneuver, and overcome every contender audacious enough to stand before me.”

The area intensifies on Alexandra, casting a divine glow as if she channels the very spirit of the legendary goddess. She raises her arm in victory.

“Sin City, bear witness to the ascension of Athena, the tactician of the ring, the goddess of triumph! Tonight, as I retain the Bombshell Roulette Champion, I shall etch my name indelibly into the tapestry of wrestling lore, and akin to Athena, I shall reign supreme!”

With a final defiant gaze, Alexandra relinquishes the microphone, and the arena pulsates with cheers, heralding her entry into the arena—a modern-day Athena, resolute in her quest to conquer all.

Offline Georgie Girl

• View Profile
Georgie Robertson moves slowly through a gym, her eyes covered by a pair of dark glasses and her short dark hair is falling over her eyes in a rather messy look.  Over one shoulder is a denim jacket that covers a rather ripped shirt that hides a halter.  Tights and high top converse shoes complete the outfit.  Beside her, Lalita is dressed in a business casual suit that hugs her curves, an ipad in her arms as she moves towards the bench in front of the weight bench. 

Georgie Robertson:   Tell me again what you are rabbitin’ on about Lalita. 

Lalita:   Your granddad has me looking into casinos here in Vegas.  He is wanting to get a night out to play at one.  I don’t think that he will want to go to the one that we go to.  I suspect he is worried about being recognized there.

Georgie scoffs as she sets the jacket down on the bench beside Lalita then backs away to begin to stretch out her muscles.  Lalita sits down and then swipes her finger over the screen and pulls up the camera app and points the lens at Georgie who looks up before shaking her head. 

Georgie Robertson:   Nah Lal…no recording this.  I just want a day where it is only training and talk.  I am so tired of living in this fish bowl.  Today is just you and me and working out for the  match.  You know…strategizing. 

Lalita:  Is that why we are the only ones here?

Lalita motions around the empty gym where the only two people in the room are her and Georgie.  Rolling her neck, Georgie can only smile at her friend as she moves towards the mirror and continues to stretch out her arms.  Lalita sets the ipad down and stands to move towards Georgie.  She stretches her arms over her head and then cracks her neck as she looks at Georgie in the mirror.

Lalita:  So what are you wanting to discuss?  And do you need me to change to help you train?

Georgie Robertson:   Oh no Lalita…I am going to do this myself today.  I want you to just sit there and listen.  Well, I also need your ipad for my playlist for this training.

Lalita:  Okay Georgie…tell me when you are ready.

Georgie nods as she moves to the barbell rack and then sets herself under the bar after checking the weights on either side.  Lowering the bar onto her shoulders, she moves out and begins to do weighted squats as she thinks.  Lalita watches her, not letting Georgie see that she is recording.   

Lalita:  So crack on Georgie.  Talk out your strategy for this match coming up at High Stakes.

Georgie Robertson:   Honestly Lal…I am not sure just what kind of strategy I could use for this match.  I mean I know what I could strategize against one opponent will definitely not work on the other.  I know what I would have to do but can I combine both?

Lalita:  What are you on about?  Two different strategies needed?  Honestly, I think the only competition you have is the champion so you have to plan how you are going to neutralize the champion’s advantage in this match. 

Georgie Robertson:     Don’t be like that Lal.  Just focusing on one of the competitors could make it a mistake to ignore my other opponent. 

Lalita:  Yeah?  Your other opponent is Bea Barnhart.  From what I know, she isn’t that strong of a competitor.  More like she talks a good game but when it comes to winning matches, she ain’t got a chance.

Georgie Robertson:   She has the same record as I do Lal. 

Lalita:  Yeah but she sin’t got what you do now. 

Georgie Robertson:   And what is that Lal?

Georgie straightens up and moves to rest the bar back on the rack then turns back to her friend.  Lalita lowers the ipad and offers a raised eyebrow at Georgie as if she was not thinking.     

Georgie Robertson:   What?!!?

Lalita:  Georgie, you are getting better and better and now that your granddad has given you the permission to make your wrestling the priority, you should not have any limits.

Turning to look back at Lalita, Georgie just shakes her head as Lalita blushes at being caught filming.  Shaking her head, Georgie moves to another area of the rack and then with a slight jump, she grabs the pull up bar and begins to swing her legs back and forth before walking on air as she pulls herself upwards.   

Georgie Robertson:   Lalita, I am going to be getting ready for this match and regardless of what Bea Barnhart or Alexandra Calaway says.  This is going to be my chance to actually win a title in this company.  And this time I am not going to be nonchalant about it.  It will be my time at High Stakes.

Lalita:  That is what I want to hear Georgie.  I will leave you to train.  I have some work to do.

Lalita turns away and then pulling her leg up on the bench, she leans into the mirrored corner to rest her back on it as she begins to swipe at the screen.  Across from her, Georgie is continuing to work out.  Dropping from the bar, she moves to the barbells that are on a stand and grabbing a pair, she moves to the mirror and begins with some curls as music begins to play from the ipad on Lalita’s lap.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Darkness is seen as the sounds of footsteps can be heard.  A door opens and the loud thunk of a lightswitch being turned on fills the now lit up room that reveals a large roulette wheel that is very familiar to fans of SCW.  Walking towards it, William Robertson smirks as he reaches up about to spin it but is stopped by Georgie who grabs his arm.

William Robertson:   What are you doing Georgie?  I just want to give it a spin

Looking up at the wheel, Georgie shakes her head at her brother. 

Georgie Robertson:   I don’t want you to jinx it bruv.  I just want to look at it right now.

William looks at his sister then back at the wheel.  He is about to reach up again when his hand is once more smacked by Georgie.  Bringing his hand to his chest, he glares at Georgie who moves in front of the wheel and motions him to back away.

William Robertson:  That ain’t cricket Georgie girl. 

Georgie Robertson:    I said that I didn’t want you to spin it Billy Blue eyes.  Besides, I heard that the wheel is guarded and that only people who work for SCW can spin the wheel. 

William Robertson:   I don’t see anyone around Georgie.  What’s to stop me.

Before Georgie can stop him, William reaches up and gives the wheel a spin which brings a gasp from Georgie and a chuckle of contempt from William

Georgie Robertson:   Now you are in for it Billy.  You ought not have done that.

William Robertson:   Like I am worried. 

He moves off not seeing a small body moving in the shadows.  William moves to sit near by as Georgie moves to the wheel watching it spin until it slows.  She turns back to Billy as she sees it land on pillow fight.  William laughs loudly as he leans back in the chair. 

Georgie Robertson:  Thank god you aren’t going to be spinning it for my match ya plonker.

William Robertson:  You know, might not be a bad thing Georgie.  Seeing you birds havin’ to strip might make this geezer want to watch more wrestling. 

William is about to get up when he is pulled back to sit down on the chair.  Looking down at his wrist, he spies a pair of handcuffs locking him with the chair.  Georgie looks around in surprise as William starts to curse as he shakes his wrist. 

Georgie Robertson:   I told ya not to spin the wheel.  Now look what happened.  This isn’t about spinning it for me, it is about looking at the wheel and making my peace with the options.  Now you got your arm in some steel bracelet and I don’t know how we are going to get you out of it.

William looks around himself trying to find something to help him escape the cuffs.  Turning further, he spies a small bear that seems to be holding a key.  William fights his way over to the bear as he reaches for the key but is caught up short.   

William Robertson:  Bloody hell!  Gimme that key ya mug!

The bear seems to be taunting Billy who growls as he realizes that his chair is also handcuffed to where it was set so it keeps William just out of reach of the key.  He flops onto the chair angrily as Georgie can’t help but laugh at him.

Georgie Robertson:   I told  you not to jinx it.

Lalita walks in and pulls up short as she sees Georgie double over in laughter and William glare at a bear that is sitting nearby.  She moves towards the pair, reaching up to pull a hairpin out of her hair, and then begins picking the handcuff lock. 

Lalita:   You are a bloody wanker you know that Billy.  You are lucky that I know a few tricks.

She frees Billy who rubs his wrist and walks out of the room angrily.  Lalita looks at Georgie who shrugs and points at the bear before she moves towards the door.

Georgie Robertson:   It’s like the guardian of the wheel or something.  William spun the wheel and his luck ran out.  But I ain’t staying here to have something like that happen to me.  Let’s go Lal…we have something that we need to do.

The pair of women walk out of the room, reaching for the light switch to send the room to black.  Just before darkness once more covers the room, a glint from the eyes of the bear is seen.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Theme of the promo…Badder by Emlyn
Watch video here
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIKwIUaJ000&list=FLOpZZF8QjrBi29JkmxinnsQ&index=8    

Music fills the void of the room…Emlyn’s Badder plays as a woman walks into the frame, her body covered in black leather that molds to her curves like a second skin.  At her throat, the leather parts to reveal a gold pendant that hangs alluringly accentuating her cleavage.  Georgie’s hair is slicked back, a soft pompadour curl rising over her forehead which gives her an almost feral attitude. 

She continues to stalk towards the camera that is filming her.  Once she gets closer, a roulette wheel is seen coming into view.  Getting closer still, she reaches out to set the wheel spinning. 

Georgie Robertson:  Place your bets…

Smiling, Georgie picks up a small white ball and launches it into the spinning wheel and watches as it bounces and hops from number to number.  As it spins, Georgie looks up at the camera and begins to speak.

Georgie Robertson:   Funny how roulette seems to be so random at times and at other times, so predictable.  I am sure you are thinking that I might be a little tetched in the brainbox for talking like that but let me discuss this more..  I promise, I will make you understand it.

Georgie Robertson:   Now when I say that it is random, I mean that it is so unpredictable.  One never can tell just where it might land or what number might come up.  And that it true for most things roulette.  Black…red…over…under…there is no logic nor is there no way to understand just where it will land one. 

Georgie Robertson:  Take for instance the roulette titles in Sin City Wrestling.  Before the match, someone will spin that rather large wheel and when they do, it spins and spins…chance deciding the type of match that the competitors will fight for the title.  And lord help you if you aren’t ready for that match.  And if I am honest, how can one really prepare for a match that they don’t know they will be participating in?

The wheel slows even more as the white ball finally comes to rest in a number.  Before the camera is able to see what it is, Georgie’s hand shoots out and grabs the ball before she sets the wheel to spinning once more before launching the ball again.

Georgie Robertson:   I did say it was also predictable too.  But that predictable is not what you think either.  The predictability is in the fact that you keep talking about how you know how to handle what could be decided by the spins.  Take for instance, the champion would be able to predict what will happen because when they participate in a roulette title match, they know that they need to be prepared for anything.

Georgie Robertson:  It is like how you shouldn’t bet against the house because the odds are in their favour.  I get it I really do.  But I still love the thrill of what could happen when you share that mentality. 

Georgie looks up once more into the camera, an intense look on her face as she lets the wheel spin under her finger which slows it down.  The white ball bounces and then is picked up mid bounce by Georgie who closes her fist over it. 

Georgie Robertson:  Speaking of mentally preparing for the unknown…that is something I have lived my life doing.  And the thrill I get from it just makes me more dangerous.  Could you believe it has a taste that makes me crave it more?  Can you say that you want it as much as me?  Nah, you can’t.

Georgie tosses the ball into the air and catches it.

Georgie Robertson:   This Sunday I have the opportunity to challenge for the Bombshell Roulette title in a triple threat match that will see me facing Bea Barnhart and Alexandra Calaway.  I have been a bit busy listening to them rabbit on about how they are going to retain the title or they will be the champion after this match.  Once again, I remind you that a roulette match is a game of chance.

Georgie Robertson:  There is a chance that Bea Barnhart will be able to get the chance to put me into a hold that could bring her closer to the title however I would like to tell her that when it comes to this match, she has to be able to watch her back because it isn’t just a one on one.  So you are going to have to finish one before you try to beat the other.  And if you are able to take out Alexandra, that means you will not be ready for me to take advantage of that to take you out. 

Georgie smiles as she sets the wheel spinning before launching the ball.

Georgie Robertson:  Bea I will give you the credit you deserve.  You seem very confident but one has to wonder just how smart you think you are.  I want to address something.  My friend Lalita showed me your little IQ taunt and I didn’t realize you are old enough to be going through your second childhood.  I mean really, those little code games are so Year four of primary school.  If that is the level of your IQ, you will pose no threat in this match for me.  When you are using a simple alphabet cypher to taunt your opponent…just prove you aren’t too bright and therefore are no real challenge. 

Georgie Robertson:  Then of course we have the champion herself.  Alexandra Calaway who has the house advantage so to speak considering that she is the champion.  And I have seen her battle for the title and I have seen her win match after match.  She does also have the champions’ advantage that she has fought in matches like this.  But that advantage will be cancelled by the fact that it isn’t a one on one match because she doesn’t have to be pinned to lose her title. 

Georgie smirks as she crosses her arms over her chest and raises a finger to lay it against her cheek. 

Georgie Robertson:    Oh Alex…can I call you that?  I mean that the two of us in this match are probably going to be the ones that will be deciding on just who it will be that walks out of the ring with the title and the one that remains just another victim.  I seriously believe that it will be me walking out of the ring with the title.  You were right when you said that I craved winning the title.  I am preparing for anything happening in the match and I am also ready to do what it takes to take that belt.

Georgie Robertson:  You see, there is something that I want to let both of you know.  I have never really cared what happened in the ring.  Win or lose I was just calling it in because it wasn’t something that I was really focused on.  I couldn’t have given two thoughts of wanting to wear a title when I first started in this company.  But then I get a title shot and realized that the thrill of challenging for a title was a little like a drug.  The first taste of possible gold had me hooked and now here I am in another title match and I am ready to take the mick out of you and take your belt Alex.

Georgie’s smirk changes into a sneer as she leans forward to place her hands on the roulette table as she listens for a moment to the song that is playing.  She     

Georgie Robertson:  Do you hear that Alex and Bea…the song that is playing talking about how this match will probably be happening. 

Georgie Robertson:  If I am honest, the only thing that is going to matter for you birds is me not leaving you in a pool of your own blood as I walk out of the ring with the win and more importantly, the title.  I am not going to promise anything other than the fact that neither of you will be champion after Sunday.

Georgie backs away from the roulette table and looks directly into the camera.   

Georgie Robertson:  Let me leave you with a song that I am setting as my theme for this match.  I want you to listen to it and I want you to realize that this perfectly describes just what is going to happen in this match.  Like the chorus says…

Georgie smiles as she begins to sing along with the song that is playing in the background on a loop.

Georgie Robertson:  Anything you can do, I can do badder.  Baby, don't act so surprised.  Build up your ego, and watch it just shatter.  Everything that you do, don't matter…

Once she sings that lyric, she smirks and then with a wink, she turns and walks out of the frame as the music continues to play.