Author Topic: NON-TITLE MIXED TAG TEAM MATCH  (Read 2688 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
NON-TITLE MIXED TAG TEAM MATCH
« on: October 06, 2023, 07:41:00 PM »
* I decided to do a combined Bill and Bea Barnhart promo for this match. . .opponents are free to post separate promos for their two wrestlers *

NON TITLE MIXED TAG TEAM MATCH

Narrator:  The next event in Sin City Wrestling is Climax Control 375 which is the Going Home show before we go into High Stakes XIII. Bill and Bea have been assigned a Non-Title Mixed Tag Team match for this event. Even if they were to win this match against Eiley and Olive Zahn it would not equate into an immediate Mixed Tag Team championship match at High Stakes XIII as the Mixed Tag Team championship match is already scheduled. However a win by the Barnharts would put them in the spotlight for a future Mixed Tag Team championship match. Bill and have returned to Lawrenceville, Georgia, to spend time with their English Bulldog Iris and they also have a live sports broadcast with Anthony Amey the Sports Anchor at WSB-TV Channel 2 in Atlanta, Georgia. Bill and Bea told me they will fly out to Reno, Nevada, later in the week to be ready for Climax Control 375. I now turn you over to Bill and Bea Barnhart at the television studio.

BILL AND BEA BARNHART INTERVIEW WITH ANTHONY AMEY

The scene shifts to a shot of Anthony Amey, the Sports Anchor at the WSR-TV Channel 2 studios in Atlanta, Georgia.

After the initial shot of Anthony Amey the camera person backs off to get a wide shot of Anthony Amey at his Sports Announcer desk with Bill and Bea Barnhart sitting in chairs to the right side of Anthony Amey.

Anthony Amey:  Bea I would like to start with you. You obtained a win against Harper Mason, by pinfall, at Climax Control 373 on September 24, 2023. You and Bill were Mixed Tag Team Champions for a short time. How do you feel going into this match against Eiley and Oliver Zahn in a Non-Title Mixed Tag Team Match at Climax Control 375?

Bea:  It was a nice win Anthony. Harper Mason was bragging about how great the is but I knocked her down a few notches in the ego category. As far as our upcoming Non-Title Mixed Tag Team match I have to say this is a great opportunity for me and Bill to prove ourselves again in the Mixed Tag Team Division. I do have one match against Eiley and she defeated me by submission. That match was on May 7, 2023, at Into The Void XII.    Without having more history against her there is no way to know how this match will go. I assure everyone I will give all I have. If me and Bill win this match we, of course, could not be placed into the Mixed Tag Team match at High Stakes XIII as that match is already booked. But a win over Eiley and Oliver Zahn at Climax Control 375 then we will be in contention for the Mixed Tag Team Championship against the winner of the Mixed Tag Team Championship match at High Stakes XIII.

Anthony Amey:  Thanks for your comments and your honesty. I hope you get the win against Eiley and Oliver Zanh as that would catapult you into contention, once again, for the Mixed Tag Team Championship. Now I turn to you Bill. I thought you were going to defeat Rodrigo Afonso at Climax Control 374. I have thoughts on your match but I want you to tell our viewers what happened in the match.

Bill:  What happened is very simple to explain. Throughout the history of wrestling smaller wrestlers have been able to overcome larger opponents and that happened to me at Climax Control 374. To be honest I didn’t think Rodrigo was as quick as he was and that submission hold he put me in was difficult to try to get out of. Stuff like that happens in the sport of Wrestling and anyone in this sport needs to take the results of each match and keep moving ahead. I congratulate Rodrigo Afonso for his win. It shows that he will be successful in Sin City Wrestling.

Anthony Amey:  Do you have a history against Oliver Zahn?

Bill:  No I do not. This will be my first match against Oliver Zahn. Although I would have liked to have had a Singles match against him I will take this Mixed Tag Team match and see how the match turns out.

Anthony Amey:  What is your strategy for your team facing off against Oliver Zahn and Eiley?

Bill:  Mixed Tag Team matches are the same as regular Tag Team matches but with one difference. If the two male wrestlers are legally in the ring and one of them tags out to their female partner then both male wrestlers need to get out of the ring and the two female wrestlers need to get into the ring. You can’t have a situation where it is male against female. Same goes if the two female wrestlers are legally in the ring and one of them tags out to their male partner then both female wrestlers need to get out of the ring and the two male wrestlers need to get into the ring.

Bea:  Even though I would love to get even with Eiley for the loss I took against her I can’t allow that to push me to do something wrong. This match is not a personal thing. . .it is a Tag Team. . .and as such myself and Bill need to function as a team. We did it before, and earned the Mixed Tag Team Championship, so we both know we are capable of winning this match even though a win against Eiley and Oliver Zahn would not make us Mixed Tag Team Champions as this is a non-Title match.

Anthony Amey:  I wish you the best in your Mixed Tag Team match against Oliver Zahn and Eiley. Thanks for coming into the studio for this interview.

The credits roll for the Sports broadcast of Anthony Amey at WSB-TV Channel 2 in Atlanta and then the network switches back to their regular news broadcast.

BACK AT THE BARNHART’S HOME IN LAWRENCEVILLE, GEORGIA

We get a camera shot of Bill and Bea Barnhart at their home in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Bill and Bea are playing with their English Bulldog Iris in their Living Room. Also with them is their neighbor, Andrew, who takes care of Iris when Bill and Bea are traveling for wrestling events.

Bill:  Andrew we greatly appreciate you taking care of Iris while we are traveling and performing at wrestling events.

Bea:  It is nice to know Iris is well cared for while we are traveling. We used to take Iris with us all the time but she can be distracting when we are trying to focus and get ready for our wrestling matches.

Andrew:  It is a pleasure to take care of Iris.

Bill:  Andrew do you mind taking Iris out to Sweetwater Park for a walk while me and Bea present comments concerning our wrestling match at Climax Control 375?

Andrew:  Sure! I hope you two win your match against the current Mixed Tag Team Champions as that will open up a Championship match in the near future. Come on Iris! Let’s take a walk in Sweetwater Park!

Iris spins around and makes silly noises as she loves to take walks in the park. As soon as Andrew and Iris leave the house Bill and Bea present comments for their match at Climax Control 375.

TIME TO TALK ABOUT WRESTLING

Bill:  Oliver. . .Eiley. . .we welcome you to our home in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Today we want to talk to you and let you know what we are about and where we stand in the sport of Wrestling. We are not able to talk WITH you since we don’t care to set up a Zoom video meeting so you two just sit back and listen.

Bea:  I echo what Bill said. Just listen to our comments so you will understand who we are and what we are about.

Bill: Bea I want you to present your comments first.

Bea:  Thanks. Eiley although most of our comments are directed at you and Oliver they also apply to everyone else in Sin City Wrestling. I don’t have the most impressive win-loss record in Sin City Wrestling. In the one match we had against each other you obtained the win and I congratulate you on that win. There are many Bombshells in Sin City Wrestling with better records than I have, and more accomplishments than I have, but there are also those who have records below mine. I am not here to talk about where I stand in the rankings as Management makes the rankings not me. I have been Mixed Tag Team Champion with my partner Bill. I destroyed Violet Amelia Holt FOUR times all by Submission and she never won a match against me. I realize she somehow managed to win the Bombshell Roulette Championship but to date I still haven’t figured out how she managed that. When Bill suggested that I become an active wrestler in Sin City Wrestling, in addition to serving as his Manager, I took him up on it. What most of you forget is that I have never worked as a wrestler before so when I started wrestling in Sin City Wrestling it was a new experience for me. I am here having fun. . .and I am always learning and improving, and I don’t whine about losses as all wrestlers lose matches. With that said I turn you over to Bill.

Bill:  I echo what Bea said about always doing the best you can in the sport of wrestling and to understand everyone loses matches and everyone wins matches. If wrestlers get upset over a loss and throw a tantrum it just shows how immature they are. I just took a loss to Rodrigo Afonso and I publicly congratulate him on the win. This isn’t about winning every match. It is about having fun and performing as best you can. Oliver me and Bea are coming into our match to win. Yes we realize if we defeat you two that we will not be in the Mixed Tag Team Championship match at High Stakes XIII. It would put us high up on the Contenders list for the Mixed Tag Team Championship though. So however our match goes myself and Bea accept the results and move on to our next matches.

Bea:  To all the wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling I need to remind you of something. You may be a good wrestler and win most of your matches but you also lose matches like everyone else does. The problem with the majority of those of you who win most of your matches is that you have a difficult time taking a loss. You always resort to claiming your opponent cheated, or violated the rules, or had someone interfere in your match, instead of taking the loss with dignity and then moving on to your next match. If you are in the sport of wrestling, but you are unable to accept losses, then please do us all a favor and get the hell out of wrestling and find some other job.

Bill:  Bea are you ready to go to WalMart and do some shopping? I want to pick up some golfing items and I know with your sideline of creating artwork that you may wish to purchase some art supplies.

Bea:  Let’s do it!

Bea informs the camera person they will ride with them to WalMart and back. That way if anything takes place there is video evidence to back up the things Bill and Bea often talk about but people are not able to view the evidence. Bill and Bea and the camera person get into Bill’s Hyundai Santa Fe and they head for the Lawrenceville, Georgia, location of WalMart.

BILL AND BEA SHOPPING AT WALMART IN LAWRENCEVILLE GEORGIA

Bea:  Just so everyone knows we have four full-size WalMart stores, and one WalMart Neighborhood market, within five miles of our home. We don’t  frequent the Duluth, Georgia, location and we rarely go to the WalMart store on Collins Hill Road. The Duluth location has too much traffic on the streets we need to use to get there and the Collins Hill Road location is somewhat remote, and you cannot even see the store until you turn into the parking area off of Collins Hill Road. We usually go to the Lilburn, Georgia, location as the WalMart in Lilburn is next to Home Depot and the car wash we use so it saves time and we don’t have to keep driving around to get to the three locations we normally visit. When we do not also need to go to Home Depot and the car wash we go to the WalMart in Lawrenceville, Georgia, which is located on Sugarloaf Parkway. That’s the location we are driving to now.

While Bill is driving East on Lawrenceville Highway, and he is approaching Sugarloaf Parkway, a reckless driver in the far left land slams on their brakes and swerves across three lanes of traffic to turn right on Sugarloaf Parkway and they nearly slam into Bill’s Santa Fe and they nearly caused a serious accident. Bill lays on the car horn and flips off the reckless driver. He also dials 911 and tells the police the make of vehicle, driver description, and the license plate number of the offending vehicle. Since Bill is also turning right on Sugarloaf Parkway to get to WalMart he follows the reckless driver. Bill remains on the phone with the 911 dispatcher and when they approach the Lawrenceville WalMart the offending driver also enters the WalMart parking lot. Bill informs the 911 dispatcher where the reckless driver is located in the WalMart parking lot and several Gwinnett Police vehicles rush to the location with lights and sirens going. They hop out and confront the offending driver. When they driver resists the Police, and threatens to harm them, the Police arrest the jerk and haul him off to Jail. The camera person riding with Bill and Bea has captured everything on camera.

Bill:  That, my friends, is just one of the many reasons you don’t f**k with me! If you want to violate the rules and laws while driving I will go off on you and destroy you. Same goes with wrestling. If you want to violate the rules and regulations while wrestling against me then I will go off on you ad destroy you! Did you get that clear in your heads Oliver and Eiley? I damn sure hope so! Now that the stupid reckless driver is taken care of let’s go inside and do some shopping.

Bill, Bea, and the camera person, exit the Santa Fe and enter WalMart. Bill grabs a shopping cart and Bea grabs another one as they will be shopping in different areas of the store so taking their own shopping carts with them will speed up the shopping. Bill asks the camera person to follow him, rather than Bea, as following someone in the Art Supplies department is not as interesting as following someone shopping in the Sporting Goods department. Bill and the camera person arrive in the Sporting Goods department.

Bill:  My first item to purchase is a new golf glove. To be honest I’ve never fully understood the reason for wearing a glove on your leading hand but not your other hand. For right-handed people like me the glove goes on the left hand. For left-handed people the glove goes on the right hand. Nobody has ever been able to give me a logical explanation for this. I assume the main reason is to prevent your leading hand from slipping off the grip when you swing the golf clubs. But if that were the case wouldn’t you wear gloves on both hands? Oh well.

Bill shrugs his shoulders and smiles into the camera.

Bill:  So, Oliver, since this is our first meeting in the ring I wonder what you are thinking. You already know me and Bea were Mixed Tag Team Champions. Yes our reign was short but we are still in the record books as holding the Mixed Tag Team Championship. What you may not know is that I earned the Roulette Championship on October 3, 2021, at Climax Control 312 by defeating Miles Kasey and Lincoln Daniels. I held on to, and successfully defended, the Roulette Championship numerous times and then on April 3, 2022, I lost the Roulette Championship to Finn Whelen. Not bad having a six month reign as Roulette Champion when you realize how brutal Roulette Championship matches are. Then on October 20, 2022, a year after my first reign as Roulette Champion started I again won the Roulette Championship, this time at High Stakes XII in a Graveyard Match when I tossed Miles Kasey into a grave for the win. This reign lasted until January 15, 2023, which is three months, then I lost the Roulette Championship to Goth at Inception VI. Maybe you think I suck in the ring, and to be honest everyone is entitled to their opinions, but for me to have held the Roulette Championship twice, for a total of NINE months is a damn nice accomplishment. I damn sure don’t see your name listed as Roulette Champion so please do me a favor a shut the hell up!

Bill selects two golf gloves as he always wants to have a spare available while golfing in case the one he is wearing suffers a tear. Bill then moves down the aisle and selects a box of Nitro golf balls and he holds them in front of him while the camera gets a shot of him holding the box of golf balls.

Bill:  Let me enlighten you Oliver. Most of the players I play golf with on my home golf course purchase golf balls that are either 12 in a package, or at the most 24 in a package, and they spend from $18 to $25 for a 12 or 24 package of golf balls. You see here that I am purchasing Nitro golf balls. They come in a package of 45 golf balls and they cost around $25. So I get good golf balls for the same price as others pay for half the amount. Unless you are a professional golfer on the PGA tour then you don’t need to spend a lot of money on golf balls. I play golf for the exercise, the fun, and the friendships I make. Most players I team with are not much better than I am. No reason to purchase overly-expensive golf balls and then when you hit one out-of-bounds or in a water hazard and you lose your ball you are out several Dollars for that one golf ball. Since I am spending one-third as much per golf ball as other players who purchase the very expensive golf balls, losing a golf ball here and there is not a major financial loss. This also applies to my wrestling. I’m not going to spend an excessive amount of money on my wrestling outfits. If you have great wrestling abilities as I do then whether you dress for less money you will still perform well. If you suck at wrestling then spending a lot of money on fancy wrestling outfits is a waste of money.

Bill informs the camera person he is done with his sporting goods purchases. He texts Bea to tell her they are going to the checkout now and for her to bring her art supplies so they can check out. When they reach the checkout Bea is waiting for them and they check out. The three return to Bill’s Santa Fe and Bill loads the items into the cargo area of the Santa Fe while Bea and the camera person get into the vehicle.

While Bill is driving to return to their home in Lawrenceville he is surprised that they do not encounter additional reckless drivers. They arrive home safely and wile they are unloading their purchases and bringing them inside their home their neighbor, Andrew, arrives at their home with Iris as they are done with their walk in Sweetwater Park. Once everyone is settled in the Living Room the camera person informs Bill and Bea they are going live broadcasting at this time.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bill:  To start off our closing comments I want to bring up some statistics just so everyone cannot claim they were not informed. We both reviewed all the Title history in Sin City Wrestling. We looked at all the Championships for both the men and the women’s Championships and the Mixed Tag Team Championship.

Bea:  Our criteria for each Championship was to determine how many times a wrestler won a Championship then lost it in less than 30 days.

Bill:  To our amazement we found close to 40 times where a wrestler won a Championship then lost it in less than 30 days. We know you have held the Mixed Tag Team Championship for around two months but that doesn’t mean you will hold onto that Championship for a long time.

Bea:  Eiley you know I want to be the one to defeat your Mixed Tag Team as we’ve had one match against each other and you won that match. I really want to get the win over you as it will serve two purposes. First it will prove to the world that your victory over me maybe wasn’t as impressive as you have been telling everyone. It would also serve as an example to the wrestling world that me and Bill deserve to be Mixed Tag Team Champions again. When we defeat you we will get bumped up as challengers for the Mixed Tag Team Championship. Whether you or your opponents at High Stakes XIII walks away as Mixed Tag Team Champions me and Bill are coming after you.

Bill:  Although I know Bea wants to personally get the win over you two by, pinning Eiley or making her submit, the way Mixed Tag Team matches go any of us involved in the match could obtain a major advantage only to have the opponents manage to get a tag and then it is like starting over again when the other two wrestlers have to get into the ring and fight it out. As much as I want to get the win, whether by submission or pinfall, over you Oliver, my team will wait and take advantage of every mistake your team makes. Be ready for everything because there’s no limit to what me and Bea are capable of.

Bea:  You two need to remember that there have been a few times where the Mixed Tag Team Championship was decided in a Triple Threat and Four Way match. That means when. . .not IF but WHEN, me and Bill defeat you on Sunday there’s a good chance we would be added to the Mixed Tag Team Championship match at High Stakes XIII. Wouldn’t that be the ultimate shock for you two? Huh?

Bill:  Yes, Bea, it would shock them.

Bea:  And, as Bill stated earlier in our presentation, if you get a legal win over us we will not be upset. We will accept it and move on to our next matches. It may sound odd for your opponents to wish you the best of luck in our upcoming match but me and Bill do, in fact, wish you the best of luck in our match. Why? Because with you two facing me and Bill. . .you are damn sure going to need all the luck you can find! Thanks for joining us today. Bye!

At the final comment from Bea the camera person cuts their camera feed and our screen goes dark for a moment until the Network returns broadcasting regularly scheduled programming for this time slot.