Author Topic: Vacay cut short to face Seleana? Someone has to pay  (Read 3798 times)

Offline Georgie Girl

• View Profile
Vacay cut short to face Seleana? Someone has to pay
« on: September 29, 2023, 11:55:28 PM »
A dark skinned woman sets up an iPad on a table before pulling over the chair and sits down.  Behind the bar in the living room of a familiar apartment, William Robertson, Billy Blue Eyes smirks as he mixes an old fashioned and then moves to sit beside Lalita who only spares him the barest of glances as she types on the keyboard in front of the iPad.

Lalita:   What do you think you are doing Billy?  Don’t you have a bird waiting for ya??

William Robertson:  I think that I am going to be sitting here, having a rabbit with my favourite sister and drinkin’ this.

He holds up the drink in a cheers like move before bringing the crystal glass to his lips to sip at the cherry red and gold drink.   As he does, the call that Lalita started is picked up by Georgie Robertson who is dressed in a pair of black denim overall shorts over a white midriff blouse and a rather large sunhat that rests on the back of her head showing off a curl over her left eye. 

Georgie Robertson:   Hullo Lal, how’s you?

Billy looks offended as his sister seems to ignore him.  Lalita laughs behind her hand as Georgie rolls her eyes and addresses her brother.

Georgie Robertson:  And you Billy, how’s you?

Billy seems to debate ignoring Georgie but then a grin breaks across his face.

William Robertson:  Right as rain Georgie Girl.  How’s the Napa?

Lalita:  Before you answer that Georgie, I have to tell you that you need to be in San Franscisco for Sunday. 

Georgie Robertson:    Why Lal?  Aint like they have me facing anybody after my loss to Krystal. 

William Robertson:  Don’t be so sure girl. 

Billy takes another sip of the drink in his hand as Georgie gets a confused look on her face.

Georgie Robertson:  What are you on about?

William Robertson:  I know something you don’t know Georgie. 

Georgie Robertson:   Quit being a wanker bruv.

Georgie leans towards the lens which makes her appear to be larger.

Lalita:   You got a match on Sunday Georgie.  They booked you against this Seleana bird.

Georgie Robertson:  Seleana?  Remind me who she is?

Both Lalita and Billy are about to speak when Georgie holds up her hand and stops them. 

Georgie Robertson:  Hang on a tick…ain’t she that bird what has that three way marriage with them other two birds?

Lalita:  Yeah, that is her. 

Georgie Robertson:   And she is the one that I am getting in the ring with?

Lalita:  Right again.  And it is in only a couple of days.  Did you want me to make arrangements for you to fly up there?

Georgie seems to be thinking about the match and seemingly misses what Lalita asked but distractedly answers.     

Georgie Robertson:  Nah, I am not that far.  I’ll rent a car and drive myself to the show.  Are you coming into San Franscisco for the show?

Lalita:  No, I will need to stay back here in Vegas.  Have some work to do for your granddad.   Did ya want me to send Billy in my stead?

A look of horror crosses Georgie’s face as she turns to look into the camera. 

Georgie Robertson:   God no! 

William Robertson:  Love ya too. 

Billy gives Georgie a sneer and stands to walk away.  Lalita says nothing as Georgie waves mockingly at the back of Billy as he walks away.  Lalita watches then turns to Georgie who speaks up.   

Georgie Robertson:   So now that Billy is gone, tell me the truth, do I really have a match or were you just telling me that with my brother there?

Lalita nods her head with a smile.

Lalita:  Yes you have a match.  And given that, you need to be at Climax Control on Sunday in San Franscisco.

Georgie Robertson:   Interesting.  Well then, I am going to have to crack on and prepare to travel to the show.  I’ll talk to you later.

Georgie cuts the call off and the screen goes black leaving Lalita perplexed. 

Lalita:  I guess we are done here?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The scene opens on the face of Georgie Robertson who is behind the wheel of a convertible.  Soft music is heard as Georgie begins to speak.

Georgie Robertson:  Well well well, SCW has decided that they want to wrestle against Seleana Zdunich because they needed to have me back in the ring.  Now I know that I have a rather bloody bad record but if I am honest, I don’t care what my record is.  If you ask me, I am still learning.  And that is fine but now I really think that I am getting the hang of it.

Georgie laughs at that comment.

Georgie Robertson:  So now that I have given it the time in the ring, I am going to be getting better at what I am looking at.  What I am looking at on Sunday is a chance to step in the ring with another former champion and do something unexpected by most of the rest of the bombshell  birds and that is win.

Georgie Robertson:   I am sure you would be talking of the fact that I have a bad record and that I am nothing against you.  Seleana, I have heard that over and over again and trust me, it has just become white noise.  This week in the ring though…this is going to be different because this little match that was scheduled is interrupting my vacation and for that, I am going to have to punish you for it.

With that, the line of cars begins to cross the Golden Gate Bridge and makes Georgie have to focus on the drive.   

Georgie Robertson:  I will see you on Sunday Seleana.  Hope you will be ready to suffer a loss.

With those words, Georgie reaches towards the camera that is sitting on the dash and presses stop on the recording as the car moves along the bridge.