Author Topic: I AM GOING TO KICK HARPER MASON'S ASS  (Read 3774 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
I AM GOING TO KICK HARPER MASON'S ASS
« on: September 21, 2023, 09:44:26 AM »
TIME FOR ME TO KICK ASS ON HARPER MASON

Narrator:  Bea is disappointed that she lost her match against Julianna DiMaria two weeks ago. However Bea also stated that taking a loss doesn’t distract her away from her wrestling regardless of who she is assigned to wrestle. Speaking of who Bea is assigned to wrestle at Climax Control 373 in Fresno, California, her victim is Harper Mason.

AT THE HOME OF BILL AND BEA BARNHART IN LAWRENCEVILLE, GEORGIA

Bill Barnhart returned to Lawrenceville, Georgia after his trip to San Diego for Climax Control 372, then both Bill and Bea will fly to Fresno to be present at Climax Control 373 where Bea is wrestling against Harper Mason. Although Bill did not get the win over Jack Washington in San Diego, at Climax Control 372, it was a great match and that is what matters in the sport of Wrestling. The scene switches to the backyard of the Barnhart home in Lawrenceville, Georgia, where the camera person pans around the backyard. We see Bill and Bea sitting in chairs at their patio table that has a large umbrella to give them shade. Bill is enjoying his favorite drink, Classic Coke, and Bea is enjoying a Fanta Orange soda. Iris is running around the backyard sniffing everywhere to see which neighborhood cats have been trespassing in her yard. Iris sniffs the ground in various spots then she lets out snorts which usually indicates she recognized the smell of one of the neighborhood cats. The camera person also gets a shot of their barbeque grill where we see various meats and veggies cooking. We take notice that the grill is set to a low hear which means Bill is slowly cooking the items rather than cooking them quickly and possibly ending up burning the items.

Bea:  Well, Bill, I didn’t get a win over Julianna DiMaria at Climax Control 371 and you ended up taking a loss to Jack Washington at Climax Control 372. Looks like both of us need to get back on the winning streak and I’m starting my long winning streak by defeating Harper Mason in Fresno, California.

Bill:  That’s how the sport of Wrestling goes Bea. Win some. . .lose some. . .get a few Draws. . .when you’re in the sport of Wrestling you deal with what comes your way. If anyone in the sport of Wrestling continues to complain about their losses, or complain about their opponents, or some other bullshit complaint, they quickly irritate those in Management then the next thing they know they are in handicap matches, or Hardcore Rules Anything Goes matches, which gets them beat down several notches. I see that you have a match against Harper Mason at Climax Control 373. She has shown she can hold her own in the wrestling ring but of course it was against a newbie wrestler who didn’t have much experience in the ring. How are you feeling going into that match with Harper Mason?

Bea:  I feel the same about her as I did going up against Violet Amelia Holt. You remember her right? She talked so much crap that her breath smelled like a Pig farm. Violet bragged about how great she was and yet in four matches I defeated her four times and all by submission. Going up against Harper Mason is the same thing as going up against Violet. Harper will come into our match over-confident. For damn sure I will kick her ass and send her back to her dressing room, a humbled braggart, to cry her eyes out.

Bill:  Have you thought about a specific strategy against Harper?

Bea:  Spending a week thinking of a strategy is a waste of time. A wrestler can spend a week planning how they want their match to go, and what moves, maneuvers, and holds they want to use, only to not be able to bring those things out during their match. I know what I need to do against Harper Mason. I know what I did to others who bragged, just as Violet Amelia Holt did, and I’ll put Harper Mason in her place I did with Violet.

Bill gets up and walks to the barbeque grill and he turns the meats and veggies over to slow cook on their other side then he returns to his chair at the table.

BEA COMMENTS TO HARPER MASON

Bea:  So, Harper, you got a cheap win against a wrestler with little, or no, wrestling experience, and suddenly you feel entitled to talk down to everyone else? Yeah. . .yeah. . .yeah. . .I’ve heard that crap before from Violet Amelia Holt. She claimed she was the best wrestler in the world and yet I had four matches against her and I won all four of those matches by submission. Ask yourself this question. Where in the hell is Violet Amelia Holt now? Nowhere to be found! It is like a Where’s Waldo episode. Shortly after I humiliated Violet four times I guess she decided to retire from the sport of wrestling as she took off and nobody has heard from her since. Maybe you will do the same thing when I defeat you this Sunday.

Bill:  I remember Violet was so insulting, and she threatened you, and yet she couldn’t manage anything except four losses to you, in four matches, and all by submission.

Bill gets up and walks to the barbeque grill again. He again turns the meat and veggies over then he returns to his chair at the patio table.

Bea:  So, Harper, we have not yet had a match against each other. I assure you after I defeat you that you will not ask Management for more matches against me. I want to destroy and defeat you in the same way I did to Violet Holt and that is by submission. We will find out when our match takes place and you lose to me by submission. Just be ready for anything as I have a lot of everything to bring to our match.

Bill:  Are you going to give Harper the examples of jerks in Sweetwater Park, and other locations, so you can compare her to their bad behavior to give her examples of how stupid and rude people are?

Bea:  Of course! Harper we have a small, but nice, park near our home named Sweetwater Park. We take Iris there for walks so she can enjoy a different environment than our backyard and the streets in our neighborhood. Most of the time that I am in Sweetwater Park with Iris there are no issues. Other times it seems like someone opened the door to the Idiot Asylum and let the inmates run around in Sweetwater Park. I will give you three incidents that happened while I was taking Iris for a walk in Sweetwater Park, and when I visit Kroger or WalMart, then you will understand why I don’t tolerate rude, stupid, or idiot people.

Bea holds one finger up to indicate her first example.

Bea:  Sweetwater Park is located on Bethesda School Road near our home. When you enter the Park you have to go down the right side of the parking area which is the entrance side of the parking area. The entrance side and the exit side are divided by a wide concrete planter area where dozens of trees are planted so you can’t cross over that middle concrete divider. When you reach the bottom of the parking area, where the Pavilion is located, you have to keep turning left where you then go up the parking area to return to Bethesda School Road to exit the park. On this day a man in a white sedan drove down the parking area then he started to go up the exit side of the parking area. Next thing I see is the man had turned his car around and was coming up the entrance area going the wrong direction. That is a hazardous situation as people are driving into the park on that side, which is the entrance side, and he could have caused an accident. Then he turned around and came down the entrance side then went up the exit side. He did this trip around and around and around the parking area at least ten times and then he finally drove out of Sweetwater Park onto Bethesda School Road.

Bea looks deeply into the camera.

Bea:  Harper you may be asking yourself why I mentioned this incident so I’ll tell you. This guy was driving the wrong way on the wrong side of the parking area. The parking area is ONE WAY only. He could have hit another car head-on and injured someone. Then when the guy was driving around and around and around the parking area, sometimes at a fast speed, there was a chance, since there are lots of kids playing at the park, that he might have hit one of them when they were crossing the parking area. So we need to ask ourself if this man was just a moron or was he deliberately being a jerk? I don’t know but I would say he was a combination of both. . .I will call him a Moron-Jerk. . .ha ha ha!!! Harper you’re like that moron-jerk man. Yes I see you as a moron and a jerk and you need to be taught how to do things properly. You are going around and around and around with no apparent sense to your actions and I am the one who is going to teach you how to NOT be a moron or a jerk in our match this Sunday.

Bea holds two fingers up to indicate her second example.

Bea:  Harper you know we own an English Bulldog named Iris. Every time we take Iris for a walk, whether in our neighborhood, or in Sweetwater Park, or in any other park we take her to for a walk, we always bring with us poop bags and paper towels so when Iris poops we pick it up and wipe the area where she pooped to make sure people don’t step in it. But, Harper, there are a lot morons and jerks who just don’t give a damn and they don’t bring poop bags and they don’t clean up after their dog poops on the walkways or in the grass. The entire walk around Sweetwater Park, on the walking trail, is about a half mile. I always find from three to six dog poops on the walking trail every time I take Iris for a walk in Sweetwater Park. There are signs everywhere stating the rules from Gwinnett County is that you must pick up after your dog and make sure you place it into one of the numerous trash containers in the park.

Bea flashes a smile.

Bea:  Harper I equate you to the dog poop incidents where the owner of the dog refuses to pick up the poop and place it into the trash can. I am coming into our match to take you, the dog poop, out to the trash can to be taken to the City Dump. You have been in Sin City Wrestling for a short time and yet you already stink up our Wrestling Federation and I’m going to clean our Wrestling Federation of filth like you!

Bea holds up three fingers to indicate her third example.

Bea:  Harper this is the final of three examples I’ll give you and this one best represents you. This is a common violation of the law I see all the time. It doesn’t matter if I visit Sweetwater Park, or go shopping at WalMart or Kroger, or whether we go out to a restaurant to eat a meal. What am I talking about Harper? So glad you asked because I’m damn sure going to tell you.

Bea points a finger into the camera with her last comment to give a motion to show that she is talking directly to Harper Mason.

Bea:  The item I get the most upset about are people that are not handicapped, they don’t have a handicapped placard or a handicapped license plate on their car, and yet they deliberately park in Handicapped Parking spaces which denies honestly handicapped persons of the Handicapped parking spaces to make their walk to the business shorter. Due to inconsiderate and lazy non-handicapped people parking in those Handicapped parking spaces those truly handicapped persons, who have a legitimate Handicapped parking permit have to park a long way away and struggle to walk to their destination and then back to their vehicle.

Bea glares into the camera.

Bea:  Now before you feel that you have the right to bitch me out and call me an asshole over this issue hear me out. My sister in-law is legally handicapped but you wouldn’t know it by just looking at her. She has bladder cancer and she can barely walk a few steps before she is exhausted and nearly falls down. If a person doesn’t have a Handicapped Parking Placard hanging on their rear view mirror in their car, or they don’t have a Handicapped License Plate on their car, and they park in a Handicapped parking spot, they are violating the law and they should be confronted by the police and given the standard fine for this violation which is from $250 to $450 per violation. When given a ticket for this type of violation you also have violation points added to your Drivers License. If you get a lot of points assigned to your Drivers License you will have your Drivers License revoked. Remember that these asshole jerks who are not handicapped, but park in the handicapped parking spaces, are denying my legally handicapped sister in-law that handicapped parking space which is to make it easier for her to get into the store and back to her car. You would think that others would realize that with my sister in-law’s bladder cancer situation they wouldn’t do things to harm her life. You fit that mold, Harper, as you try to get special treatment when you are not entitled to it. Remember that you are a non-special and non-privileged person who needs to receive a beat-down from me to get your attention and beat some sense into you.

Bill:  Some rather scathing, but honest, comments Bea! Well done!

Bill makes another trip to the barbeque grill and he checks the food. Satisfied that the meat and veggies are cooked Bill takes all the food items off the barbeque grill and places them on a serving plate. Bill walks over to the patio table and he places the food on the table.

Bill:  Bea are you almost done with your comments for your upcoming match? The food is off the barbeque grill so I would like you to be able to eat while the food is still warm.

Bea:  I’ll be done shortly as I’m going to present my closing comments at this time.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bea:  So, Harper, you came into Sin City Wrestling and your first match was against a newbie wrestler named Jane McCulligan and you defeated her. Why are you bragging about that? You have some wrestling history and apparently Jane does not. That doesn’t mean your wrestling skills are better than the majority of the Bombshells in Sin City Wrestling. It only means that you got assigned to a rookie who wasn’t able to stay up with you and she lost. Do you think that is what you have with me Harper? I’m not a rookie in the sport of wrestling and I don’t wish to deal with smart mouth smart ass wrestlers like you. I will do to you what I did to Violet Amelia Holt and make short work of you and send you packing in shame!

Bill:  That’s telling Harper the truth!

Bea:  Harper I’ve dealt with smart-ass so-called know-it-all jerks and you will be shut down by me as I’ve shut all the others down. One win in the sport of wrestling against an inexperienced newbie is nothing to brag about. However I will give you one thing you can brag about. What’s that? After I soundly defeat you then all you will have left to brag about is that your bragging caused you to lose your match against me and that I burst your bubble and your ego was deflated. Thanks for listening to my comments Harper. Brag all you want but your bragging is useless against me. Enjoy your freedom while you can because on September 24th, 2023, I’ll defeat you down so hard that you will be my slave bitch for months. You should have thought about bragging, and what crap will come your way from your bragging, before you opened your mouth and spouted off dumb ass shit.

Bill:  Well stated Bea!

Bea:  Before we close this edition of me telling the truth to Harper Mason I want to inform everyone that Iris will remain at home while me and Bill are in Fresno, California, for Climax Control 373. Andrew, our neighbor, will be taking care of Iris while we are on tour. Before I close my comments for today I wish to show you my TO DO list I prepared for Sunday, September 24, 2023.

Bea holds up a sheet of paper that contains her TO DO list for this coming Sunday. The camera person gets a shot of and we read what is on the TO DO list.

BEA THINGS TO DO LIST SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 24, 2023
1 – Kick Harper Mason’s Ass
2 – Kick Harper Mason’s Ass
3 – Kick Harper Mason’s Ass
4 – Kick Harper Mason’s Ass
5 – Kick Harper Mason’s Ass
6 – Kick Harper Mason’s Ass
7 – Kick Harper Mason’s Ass
8 – Kick Harper Mason’s Ass
9 – Kick Harper Mason’s Ass
10 – Kick Harper Mason’s Ass

Bea:  Thanks for tuning in today and I hope you enjoyed my verbal beat-down of Harper Mason. Now you can enjoy my physical beat-down of Harper Mason on Sunday, September 24, 2023.

Bea informs the camera person she is done with her comments for her upcoming wrestling match. Bea and Bill start eating the food they prepared on their barbecue grill. Then the camera person cuts their camera feed and our screen goes dark.