Author Topic: Main eventing in an electrified steel cage = SHOCKING!  (Read 3004 times)

Offline Sam Marlowe

• View Profile
    • Samantha Marlowe
Main eventing in an electrified steel cage = SHOCKING!
« on: September 15, 2023, 11:25:03 PM »
Sam Marlowe can be seen walking into a training facility where she is joined by a group of people in grey sweats and running shoes.  Sam is dressed in a pair of black and white tights, wrestling boots and a knotted tee that reveals her midriff.  She has her hair pulled back off her face in a long curling ponytail that rests on her left shoulder. Around her, the others can be seen whispering and motioning at the redhead as she looks towards the door where someone can be seen walking into the room, a Las Vegas PD uniform indicates that Sam is at the police academy with some new recruits.

Seeing the instructor move closer, Sam holds out her hand and smiles at him.  “I want to thank you sir with helpin’ me get ready for this match I got comin’ up at Climax Control,” she says.  “I wasn’t sure who to turn to for this short of a prison guard that runs the electric chair.”

“That is quite all right miss,” answers the instructor.  “Although from what you had told me, taser training will not be the same as what you said you were in for.”

Sam nods as she motions for the taser that is now noticeable on the table nearby.  “I suspect that actually electrifyin’ a mess of chain length here in Vegas outside of Climax Control might have caused me a bit of a mess.  So, let’s get to it shall we?” she asks.

Sam moves closer to the table as the rest of the recruits move to join her.  The instructor walks around the table to stand behind it, his hand resting on the butt of the taser.  The rest of the recruits look between her and the taser as one recruit slowly raises their hand with a questioning look on their face.

“I’m sorry sir,” they begin as they rub their hands down the side of their sweats.  “But why is this woman here dressed like that for the taser tests?  I don’t remember her being recruited with this class sir.”

Sam is about to respond only to stop as the instructor holds up his hand.  “Miss Marlowe is here to get some training on the use of electrical current in preparation for a match that she has been booked in.  Her husband is a friend who I have worked with before so he requested some of my time to help her.  Are there any other questions before we start?” asks the instructor. 

The recruits shake their heads and move back as the instructor picks up the taser and motions for one to step up.  Sam watches as the recruit is joined by a pair of colleagues.  The instructor steps behind them and points the taser at the back of the recruit. 

“TASER TASER TASER!” he calls out before squeezing the trigger that sends the electrodes out of the weapon.  They dig into the body of the recruit who begins to seize up and shake as the electricity moves through their body and sends them to the floor to flip flop for thirty seconds before the instructor releases the trigger.  Watching him, Sam brings a hand up to her mouth in surprise at the reaction to the electricity.  Her eyes widen seeing the tears in the eyes of the recruit. 

“Dang,” she mutters before her eyes look up to the instructor who has released the taser electrodes and is reloading the taser.  He looks up and their eyes lock as he mouths the word ready at the redhead.  Visibly swallowing, Sam moves to the mat where she is joined by spotters.  One leans forward to whisper softly at her to relax and try not to tense up.  Sam offers the recruit a nervous nod then turns her back to the instructor.

“I’m ready when you are,” says Sam as she lowers her head and takes a slow steadying breath and closes her eyes.  Behind her, the instructor aims the taser and calls out.

“TASER TASER TASER!”

Sam feels the electrodes enter her skin and gasps in surprise but the gasp changes into a whine of pain as the current begins to run through her body dropping her to the mat.  Her eyes water as she jolts with the voltage.  The instructor releases the trigger and the spotters move to help Sam who curls up in a fetal position and fights to breath.  Before they can reach her, the instructor hits the trigger again which sends the body of Sam into spasms with a scream of pain. The recruits look at the instructor in surprise as he again releases the trigger on the taser.

“SIR!” exclaims the recruit on Sam’s right.  “She’s not a recruit, she really is suffering…”

“No…it’s…okay,” Sam fights to say as she is uncurling as the second recruit removes the electrodes from the taser.  “I am in a match in an electrified steel cage…I won’t only have one shock I am sure.”  Sam fights to her hands and knees then to her feet where she wobbles slightly.  “But for right now…I think I am goin’ to sit this next couple of tests out.”

Smiling slightly, Sam slowly starts to walk towards the bleachers that are off to the side.  Once there, she sits down and hangs her head while recovering.  She can hear the others going through the tasering and grimacing with each shout from the recruits.

Back home in the States and the first match after losing the match for the mixed tag championship.  You would think that I would be put in the opener considering how people perceive me and the losing streak that I am going through.  Heck, I would have thought that I wouldn’t be someone who could be anything more than a show opener lately.  Not that opening a show is a bad thing but it is thought of by some as punishment for not winning. 

However, if I am honest, it seems that I have someone who has faith in me and booked me outside of my comfort zone into the rarified air that is the main event of Climax Control.  That’s right…THE main event.  Not for a title or anything but a match against another bombshell that doesn’t seem to be on a winning streak either. 

I am talking about the fact that this Sunday I will be stepping into a match with Mercedes Vargas.  Someone I know rather well because she and I seem to have this history that I am sure she is going to talk about over and over again…how she beat me for titles and how I won them back from her.  If I had to pick one bombshell in SCW that I could almost consider a nemesis…it would be Mercedes Vargas.  And believe you me, she is a nemesis.

This week, however, our main event match is going to harken back to our history when it comes to the Bombshell Roulette title that we fought over in the past.  And this match is so diabolical, I am surprised that it was even sanctioned.   

Before you even say anything, I will let you know that one would not call a steel cage match diabolical.  Painful maybe…bloody, quite possibly.  No, what makes it diabolical is that that steel trap has the addition of electricity that will electrify the cage.  One touch of a body part against the steel will send a current through the body that will be something that could cause a person to drop in pain.  Could the electrified steel cause enough of a shock to cause a wrestler to lose the match?

I am going to be quite straight with you Mercedes.  I suspect that you are going to say you are prepared for this match and that you are going to send me into the steel to feel the pain.  And I am sure that I will somehow touch the steel and I will scream as electricity arches over my skin.  But I will not let the shock stop me from stepping up to you and giving it my all to win the match. 

Remember Mercedes, between us, we have a storied history and this is only the next chapter of our story.  We will be in this match and we will have a chance to dig and fight our way to success to get us back onto the winning ways that you and I both know we can achieve.  I kept telling myself this week that I don’t want to lose this match.  And I am not going to because I have trained and I have learned and I have made a promise to myself that no matter what happens in this match this Sunday, I am walking out of the match after having my arm raised in victory. 

So if that means that you are going to have to be slammed into the steel until you are a shocked bloody mess, then that is what I am ready to do.  I got nothin’ to lose Mercedes.  And that is what is making me dangerous this week. 

It is the main event after all and that means I am going to have to give more than one hundred percent to beat you.  I am ready to give that and more.  And that is going to mean that you may not be able to stop me on Sunday.

I will wish you luck though Mercedes.  WE are going to both need it in that cage however, I suspect you are going to need it more.

See you Sunday.  I will be the one across the ring with their arm raised in victory.