Author Topic: J2H (c) v MICHAEL HARRIS - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP - CAGE BARBED WIRE  (Read 3837 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
Please post all roleplays here! Have fun and good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Michael Harris

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝑱𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔? 𝑾𝒉𝒚?! ✕ Violent Conduct I
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2023, 07:30:51 PM »

Outside of the ring is where Michael Harris sat on the floor of the cruise ship. He could hear the crowd’s loud cheers. He could hear J2H’s music blasting. He could feel his heart pounding through his chest. And more importantly he could feel the crippling disappointment settling in. The moment he came back to professional wrestling. It was his goal to be the very best. Enjoy this last run. Even if it meant others weren’t going to enjoy it. Then on top of all of that, make sure the run ended on his terms. He wasn’t going to get that luxury. Not after losing to J2H.

Slamming his hands against the floor, he then pushed himself up and began to storm to the back. He didn’t even want to look at J2H holding what he considered to still be his SCW Heavyweight Championship. This wasn’t how the night was supposed to go. He wasn’t meant to lose. He wasn’t meant to look weak. He damn sure wasn’t meant to be embarrassed but that’s exactly what happened. And the loss just happened. The outcome, the comments, the trolling, and everything in between hadn’t even started yet. It wasn’t something he wanted to deal with.

The moment that he pulled that curtain aside and walked into the makeshift little “gorilla” position. He was met with several looks. Some of them were concerned about looks, but a lot of them were looks of happiness. Not that he should have expected anything less. No one in this company wanted to see him as champion. Not the two people that owned it. Not the commentators that had to announce him every week. Not the producers that dealt with him. Damn sure not the locker room or any of the fans. This was their moment to rejoice, he had finally lost and no longer had the title.

He continued onward. Storming past all of them and began to walk towards his room on the ship. Yet, he didn’t even get a few steps before he was being approached. This was something he should’ve seen coming. Anything to just rub it in a little more. Person that happened to be approaching him was the lead backstage reporter: Pussy Willow. Microphone in hand and smile across her lips as she attempted to get his attention.

The Lead Reporter
PUSSYWILLOW
Excuse me Michael... Michael Harris! I was wondering, if I could just get a quick moment of your time?

Harris didn’t even so much as look in her direction. He kept walking, in fact his pace had quickened a little. Faster he got to his room, the faster he would be out of sight, and would be at less risk to be bothered. Of course with her job being what it was. She wasn’t going to let up that easily.

The Lead Reporter
PUSSYWILLOW
Our live audience and plenty around the world just saw what took place. You went out there and defended your SCW Heavyweight Championship against the legend that is J2H. A man that many would consider being the greatest Heavyweight Champion of all time. That being said, your attempt at defending the championship was not a successful one. Could you give us any indication of how you’re feeling?

She was being professional when it came to her job, but he wasn’t having any of it. Still ignoring her existence. Although her voice was like nails on a chalkboard for him. Having to listen to her in any capacity was getting under his skin. It was making him want to lash out, but he kept his composure. He could see the rooms of the cruiseship up ahead. All he had to do was ignore her a little bit longer. He’d be at his room but again she wasn’t going to let up.

The Lead Reporter
PUSSYWILLOW
I understand that at least one of the emotions you’re likely feeling right now is frustration. Maybe even some disappointment. But I assure you the world wants to know about it? Even more so I assure you that the people want to know what’s next for you now that you’re no longer undefeated and that you’re no longer the champion. Where do you go from here? How do you recover from something like this? What’s next on the agenda?!

His blood was starting to boil now. She was pushing it just a little too much. Her questions in his head were almost condescending in a way. Like she was trying to make him feel horrible about himself. But again, he was determined to not lose it. It wasn’t going to do anything for him. Now as Harris approached his room and started to turn the door handle. Willow tried to get his attention once again.

The Lead Reporter
PUSSYWILLOW
Mr. Harris. Would you---

Before she could even finish her statement. He had turned around and violently snatched the microphone out of her hand. Clearly understanding that this was a bad situation for her to be in. Willow took a couple of steps back away from him. Putting her hands up in a defensive manner.

The Lead Reporter
PUSSYWILLOW
I’m just trying to do my job!

Uttering those words out of her mouth as if it was going to do something. Hoping it would save her or spare her for what could be cooked up in that mind of his. After all he had proven in the past to be a very devious person when he wanted to be. That being said he slammed the microphone he had taken away from her against the wall and shattered it into pieces. Glaring up at her. Saying one sentence.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Leave me the hell alone!

Not another word came out of his mouth. Willow nodded her head and quickly walked away from him. Harris took it upon himself to walk inside the room slamming the door shut behind him. His hands quickly began to drag through his soaked-sweat hair as he paced around the room. That anger was really starting to consume him. It was starting to make him spiral out of control. Each passing moment he was being forced to deal with the reality of what had taken place tonight. Frustration, dissatisfaction, disappointment, and feeling completely deflated were all emotions he was dealing with.

So much was running through his mind at that moment. Including the questions Willow had tried to ask. What was next? How does he recover? Where does he go from here? At this particular moment, Harris didn’t see a future for himself. He didn’t think there was anything next. He didn’t think he would recover. He didn’t think there was a point in even continuing onward with his career in Sin City Wrestling. Every single person from James, to management, to the locker room, to the fans. Every single one of them got what they wanted. He failed, he lost it all, and now he had no other choice but to go away... for good.

The sun was just starting to peek through the windows of the house. Not a single person was awake yet, well no one but Michael. His reasoning for being up was packing. He stood there at the edge of the bed with his gear bag laid out. Tossing a few things inside the suitcase. Being quiet of course with Carmen and Blair both still asleep just a couple feet away. He turned his back to grab something, but when he turned back around. Carmen was sitting up rubbing her eyes. Paying no real attention to her, he tossed something else into the bag. However at this point she had taken notice.

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
Good Morning baby!

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Morning.

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
What are you doing up so early?

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Clearly, I’m packing Carmen.

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

She was attempting to be playful with her little remark. Tossing the covers off of her legs and starting to get out of the bed. Michael on the other hand continued to pack. Now as she made her way towards him, she could see just exactly what was going on.

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
Uh, what’s the meaning of all this?

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
I said I was packing.

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
And I heard that as well as see that. But what the hell are you packing your gear for? You’re retired. At least that’s what you told us on the way home from that dreaded cruise. Remember?!

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
I know what I said on that ride home, but I’ve got some business to go handle. Therefore, I’m going to go handle it.

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
The fuck you are!

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Listen, I’m not in the mood for this shit. Today just isn’t the fucking day.

He had stopped what he was doing for a brief moment and looked at his wife. A little annoyed, but she was more than annoyed. Both arms folded under her as she glared at him. She wasn’t about to let this go, not after the way he spoke to her.

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
Then I would love for you to look at a calendar and pick what day is the day. Because we’re having this discussion whether you like it or not.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
My career, my choice. It has nothing to do with you.

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
It has everything to do with me, you're my husband! Not to mention, when I can see what is going on and I can see when you’re being manipulated. I’m going to stand up and say something.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
What the hell are you even talking about?! I’m not being manipulated!

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
Oh really?! You’re not?!

Her eyes seemed to narrow a little more into a glare. Growing increasingly annoyed with him.

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
Michael, you know damn well what that company did to you at that super card. They outright fucked you over in front of thousands. They made you look weak. They made you look fragile. They did everything they could to embarrass you and that little pipsqueak James was a part of all of it. Behind every goddamn second of it. And you’re going to give them the time of day. You’re going to give them your time, your effort, your energy, and your talent? No, I put my foot down. You are better than that and I’m not going to allow you to let them bully you into this situation.

She was very fired up. Her passion was coming out of her with each word. Now he was right, it was his career. It was his decision. She had never once said anything about his career or how he went about his business, but there’s a first time for everything. Michael just stood there looking at her. A slight glare in his eyes, a little annoyed, but at the same time seemed to understand.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
First and foremost, I’m more than aware of what that company did to me. I’m more than aware that James had his hands all over it. No disrespect when I say this. But you’re not the one that has had to read the negative comments posted online. You’re not the one that has to look at your career as a whole and see this as the single biggest travesty to happen to it. You don’t have to look at the list of people that were better than you in your career and know a name like J2H is going to stick out like a sore thumb. And you’re not the one that has to realize you lost one of the most important championships in this business to a fucking twat. I have to deal with all of that. It was my career and my legacy they attempted to sabotage!

His voice raised just slightly when speaking. Clearly, this was something that he had been focused on for  the last month. It seemed to be eating him away on the inside.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
But you’re acting like I’m going back for the business aspect of it. You’re acting like I’m going back like nothing happened. With a smile on my face. Or that I’m going back because they’re making it feel like I’ve got no other choice. I’ve always got a choice and if I didn’t want to go back. I sure as fuck wouldn’t. Because, I don’t owe that company and I don’t owe James a goddamn thing.

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
Then what’s the point? Then what is even the point of handling this so-called business?!

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
I’ve got to put an end to him, Carmen. You’re not going to understand that, but that’s what I have to do. He should have kept my name out of his mouth. James achieved what he said he was going to achieve. He won the championship. He beat me. No matter how we want to slice it. The record book still shows he beat me. That is where things should’ve been left. But no, he wanted to call me out. He wanted to further tarnish my name. He wanted to further make this a personal issue. So now, I take care of it.

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
How is this not sinking in? How are you not seeing the trap that’s being set before your very eyes? Of course, your name can’t stay out of his mouth. James is the most relevant he’s ever been because your name was attached to him. This is what he wants. This is what SCW wants. They want to bait you into giving them what they want. So they can further embarrass you for their own pleasure.

Michael had grabbed a hold of his bag and zipped it up. Pulling it off the edge of the bed and placing it down on the floor. His attention went back to his wife.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Trust me when I tell you. I’ve gone over all these scenarios in my head. I’m not clueless, but I’m not going back for a match. I’m not going back for the championship. I’m not even going back to be part of the roster again. I’m going back to put an end to James' existence. Nothing more, nothing less. Simply put, you play with fire long enough. You’re going to get burned.

The look in his eyes told a story. Carmen still didn’t like it, as he walked on past her. She was quick to reach out and grab his arm to stop him for a moment.

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
Then give me an hour to get myself together. I’ll go with you.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
No.

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
C’mon stop it. There’s no reason to be stubborn. I’ll go with. I’ll be in your corner like I have been so many times before. We’ll face this like a family.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
I said no, and I mean no. This isn’t something we need to face together as a family. This isn’t something where I need you in my corner. This is something I have to do... alone.

Michael found himself pulling his arm free from Carmen’s grasp as he turned back around. Walking out of the master bedroom with his suitcase in hand. The look on Carmen’s face said more than enough. She was not pleased with what she had been told. Nor was she pleased with what was going on, but at the same time. What could she do about it? How could she go against what he wanted? There was no getting him to back down or change his mind. Facing it alone is what it would be.

Climax Control in Brazil had come and it had gone. On this night the SCW Heavyweight Champion: J2H had got what he wanted. He got his rematch with the former champion: Michael Harris at Violent Conduct. But at what cost? Because J2H had been violently stabbed in the head over and over again with a pen. Before Harris signed his name to the contract with J2H’s blood. Clearly, things weren’t going the way that J2H had wanted. It hadn’t for the last month and now that he was getting what he wanted. That might have been even more dangerous to his health.

Harris sat there in his barely lit hotel room just glaring at the giant mirror that was on the back of his bath room door. All while having a fifth of Jack Daniels in his right hand. Over half of it gone from the bottle, clearly the man was having a good time. Or at the very least developing a drinking problem. His eyes narrowed a little more as he glared at his reflection as he brought the bottle to his lips. Taking a very large swig from it. As he brought the bottle back down, he slammed it down to the floor in front of him. Leaning up in the chair he was sitting in as he spoke to his reflection.

You’re fucking pathetic!

His eyes formed an even more intense glare.

Look at how long you’ve been in this business. Look at the matches you’ve had. The opponent's you’ve been in the ring with. The companies you’ve worked for. The championships you’ve held. Look at the legacy you built for yourself. You were a superstar. You were a legend. You were the embodiment of professional wrestling. Regardless of how people might have felt about you or how much they tried to discredit you. The facts were the facts, men and women inspired to be as good as you were. They inspired to be the legend that you were.

Harris found himself getting up from where he was sitting. Approaching that mirror with hate in his eyes. Once he was close enough to it. He gripped both sides of it and continued to glare into his own reflection.

And you let it all go up in flames when you couldn’t beat James Huntington Hawkes. You lost to someone that has never been outside of the SCW walls. Someone that doesn’t know what its like to not have management on his side. Someone that’s had their hand held. Someone that’s had everything handed to them. Someone that doesn’t know what it's like to struggle. Someone that doesn’t know what it is like to scratch, crawl, and fight your way up in the business. Someone that is the worst fucking kind of person to be in this business and you allowed yourself to lose to that.

His voice was shaking and cracking with anger. Maybe drinking wasn’t such a good idea when he was clearly going through some type of mental breakdown. Now his face was starting to turn beat red.

After you let him embarrass you in front of thousands. After letting this company shit on your entire legacy. You let them bait you. You let them trick you into coming back. You let them trick you into a rematch and you let them make you look bad once again. Once again tarnishing your image and your legacy. And the most sickening part about it all is you haven’t even taken into consideration one time. Not one time what is going to happen IF you lose again.

A loss that James and those powers that be are no doubt working tirelessly around the clock to make sure happens. There was no way they were going to risk him losing that championship or losing this match. Not after they got the advantage over you the first time. You’re either too blind to see that or too stupid to see it. I’m not sure which one. But the wrestling world already views you as a laughing stock after that loss. The wrestling world already sees you on a rapid decline after that loss.

All the peers you once had look at you as a joke because of that loss. And you don’t even want to know what your enemies have said about you. They prayed for your downfall for years in this business, but for it to come in the way that it did. In this type of situation. They are tickled pink. It’s the highlight of their light right now. And now you’re about to risk it all again. Michael, you take this challenge on. You climb into that ring with James. You let SCW set you up and you lose. It is the END of your career.

Any person that would have walked in and witnessed what was going on. Without a doubt would have called for some type of professional help for the former champion. It was more than obvious at this point that he had lost his mind. The behavior he was displaying. He was not only a danger to James, but he was a danger to himself.

If you lose, this is how your career comes to an end. This is how it will forever be remembered. Now you tell Carmen. You tell Blair. You tell anyone that asks. You’re not going back for the championship. You’re not going back to be a member of the roster again. That you are going back for revenge and going back to make sure you end James’ existence. But are you prepared for that? Are you truly prepared for that? Because in order to do that. You’ve got to go where you haven’t been in a long-long time. You may even have to go to a place you’ve never gone before. Especially inside of a barbed wire steel cage.

Think about how long it’s been since you were that unhinged hardcore wrestler. Think about how long it’s been since you’ve felt barbed wire piece your skin. Think about how long it’s been since you’ve bled to the point that you’ve nearly passed out. Yes, you’re the one introducing the element. And yes, it’s putting James at a big disadvantage, but you’re also subjecting yourself to the pain. The agony. You’re introducing yourself to elements that you haven’t experienced in years. You have to question whether or not your body is even going to hold out. You have to question if you can be that person again.

All while keeping in the back of your mind what James and his sidekicks are set out to do. If that man beats you at your own game doesn’t matter who is in his back pocket or not. If that man beats you at your own game. You might as well just put a bullet in your head. Fuck the fact your career will be over. There will be no point in you existing in life anymore. No point whatsoever. So you better know what you’re getting yourself into here Michael. You better bring everything that you’ve got. You BETTER live up to your words of ending his existence!

He had been gripping the sides of that mirror so hard that his knuckles were turning white.

Stop being such a fucking loser and get your life back together!

All of that frustration seemed to boil over. Harris pulled his right hand back and then proceeded to slam it forward connecting with the glass of the mirror. The moment that fist connected it shattered into thousands and thousands of tiny little pieces. For a moment Harris stood there just looking down at the glass before starting to notice the blood from his knuckles dripping down to the floor. He raised his hand up for a moment looking at the damage done to his hand. This twisted little grin crossed his lips as he proceeded to walk back over to the chair he had been sitting in to start off. Taking a seat once again and picking that bottle of Jack back up. This seemed to be how his night would end.

Why? Why James? Why?!

Those words echoed out from the darkness. Although the voice was quite familiar. In fact it was the first time the voice had been heard in over a month. Moments later out of the darkness appeared the man that called himself the Icon. A man that once terrorized the entire SCW locker room. That man being none other than Michael Harris. Looking at the cameras before him with a hateful looking glare in his eyes. Speaking up once again.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Why did you have to ask for a rematch? Why couldn’t you just leave me alone? Why didn’t you just take the win from Summer XXXTreme and move on? Why did you have to be stupid enough to challenge me again?! What is the fucking point?!

The tone in his voice said it all. He was annoyed, very annoyed. All of which seemed to be stemming from the SCW Heavyweight Champion: J2H. The very man he lost the championship to back at Summer XXXTreme.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
You told the world that you were the greatest. You told the world that I meant nothing. You told the world that you were going to dethrone me as the SCW Heavyweight Champion... And then you did just that. You quite literally did everything that you said you were going to do. Now when you defeated me. I could have whined and complained about it. I could have gone on a tirade about how I was screwed over. I mean let’s face it. Everyone in connection to this fucking company didn’t ever want to see me succeed. I could have blamed Christian Underwood. Someone who has been out to screw me since day one. The man couldn’t wait to get in my business every goddamn week. Quite literally he was starved for attention. Wanted to be the star of the show and couldn’t stand the fact that I was.

His facial expressions continued to tell a story. He was annoyed and clearly filled with hate. All of that was going to come out whether people liked it or not.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
I could have blamed other members of the SCW management. Because none of them wanted me to progress. Despite me bringing the most eyes and attention this company has seen in years. I could have blamed the locker room. All the cry baby ass bitches that couldn’t beat me. The ones that were saying I was bringing the company down. The one saying I had a stranglehold on things. The ones that would rather tweet that get better in the ring. No one wanted to get better to beat me, but had so much to say about me. And I could have blamed the fans, because they didn’t want to even attempt to see what I was doing for this company. They just wanted me to fail. They couldn’t wait to see me in the most vulnerable of states. But I didn’t do any of that James.

No, instead I took my loss like a man. I said nothing about you. I didn’t discredit you. I didn’t attempt to take anything away from you. I let you have your moment. After all, it's all you’ve got James. Being the champion. Being the man. Being at the top of the food chain in SCW is all you’ve got. Because outside of these walls you’d be lucky if you ever saw the opening match, let alone the main event. Meanwhile, I was a sensation and a certified superstar well before I even came to SCW. So in reality, I didn’t need this company. This company needed me. And because it needed me, but didn’t show it when I was the champion. Once you got your moment James. I was gone. I had no intentions of ever coming back. Prepared to sit at home during the rest of my contract and deal with whatever legal issues might come, but I was dead set on not coming back.

That statement alone would’ve likely been very appealing to the SCW masses. After all he had made their lives hell. To never have to hear from him or deal with him again would have been a blessing. At least one could assume so anyway. But at the same time it didn’t seem like they were going to be getting that after all.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
But you couldn’t leave well enough alone could you, James? I had it getting back to me that you were calling me out. You were mentioning my name. You were demanding a rematch. You were even telling the world that you would let me choose the stipulation as long as you got your rematch. But that brings me back to the question of why? Like I said you told the world you were better than me. Then turned around and proved it by taking the SCW Heavyweight Championship. So what do you need the rematch for? What is there for you to prove now? Why do you need to be in the ring with me so fucking badly?!

Clearly, Harris was determined to get his answer.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Is it because you realized what you’re tasked with now that you’re champion? You walk in that locker room and see that there is no one worth a damn. There’s not a single man in that locker room truly capable of competing on your level. Not a single man worthy of challenging for the SCW Heavyweight Championship. Yet even in knowing that you know you’re going to have to take on challenges from people like Bill Barnhart. Someone that should have retired in nineteen sixty five. Someone that has the mental IQ of a four year old. Someone that is quite literally the punching bag of the SCW locker room.

Or the fact that you’re going to have to compete against someone like Austin James Mercer. Getting anything good out of him is like pulling teeth from someone unsedated. It’s next to impossible to do. I guess you could do what you did a few weeks ago. Compete with Carter nonstop. Also another pathetic excuse for a human that’s starved for attention despite not being good. At least he’ll put on a show. You can run that match between the two of you into the ground until no one cares anymore. Least you’ve got some competition.

Honestly, it seems like to me James. You can’t handle being in the position that you’re in. You wanted to be champion so bad. So you can live up to being the greatest of all time. But now that you’re in that position. You don’t know what to do. You don’t have competition. People aren’t talking about you the way they used to. It’s just another J2H reign. Nothing special. No one truly gives a shit but you and your little circle. But you’re so desperate for this reign to mean something. You’re so desperate to stand out. You’re so desperate to have all eyes on you. That you call me out.

Once again his face twisted up into that hateful and annoyed looking glare. If anything it seemed more like he was offended than anything else that he would be called out. All of it still doesn't make much sense to him.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
If you’re in the ring with me. Then all eyes are on us. More so for me, but you still get the attention too. I see the way your brain works in that way James. But have you ever stopped to think about something? I mean you claim that this roster is weak. Which, I’ll back you up on that. It very much is. But, in the same breath of saying that this roster is weak. You’ll claim that people are afraid to step up and face you. Is it that people are afraid? Or is it that people just don’t feel like dealing with the same old bullshit? Let’s face it James. As much as you might be the bad guy or hated. You still very much have this company in your back pocket. Mark and Christian are going to side with you every time. They’re going to meet your demands every single time. They’re going to do whatever it takes to keep you happy every single time. They’re not going to want to risk you leaving for good. You’re the golden child. You’re the mega star. You’re the one that matters to them.

Taking a couple of steps closer towards the cameras. Those eyes didn’t change one bit. The hatred that seemed to fuel them glowing brighter than ever. And he wanted to make sure that every single person caught onto that.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
I know for a fact I didn’t matter to them. They were never going to bend at the knee for me. They were never going to view me in the light that they viewed you. That’s another factor in why I was down to leave and never come back. Former decent champions like Mac Bane and Ken Davison. They didn’t matter to them. They never saw them in the same light as they saw you. Why do you think they’re not here anymore James? If you’re not going to value someone. They’re going to leave and find that value they seek elsewhere. That’s a guarantee. Hell, I’ll even go as far as saying that once Peter Vaugh himself starts to put a crack in that glass ceiling that's been put above him. Mark and Christian will once again show who they are. They won’t value him. He’ll catch on and be out the door too. As long as you’re seen as their only value James. This company will forever be in the fucking toilet!

His words were coming out almost like venom out at that point. Aiming to get a lot of grievances off his chest. Whether they were true or not. Didn’t matter because in his mind they were true.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
You got it easy James, but still that ego of yours. That thirst for the limelight. That craving to remain relevant has blindsided you and has put you in a situation that you can’t get out of now. You gave me the right to choose what stipulation I wanted and as of a few weeks ago. You found out exactly what that stipulation is. It’ll be you and I, locked inside of a barbed wire steel cage at Violent Conduct for the SCW Heavyweight Championship. And I’ve got to be honest with you here, James. I could give a fuck less that it’s for the SCW Heavyweight Championship. I mean that truthfully. Not in the Jack Washington doesn’t give a fuck about titles kind of way, but in a genuine way. I don’t care that the title is on the line. Because I’ve already proven that I can win that championship. I’ve already proven that I can elevate that championship. I’ve already proven that I can do great things with that championship. Winning it back would just be a “Ha, I told you so” kind of moment for me.

Instead what I care about is the amount of sheer violence I get to bring to you. Nothing is going to please me more than watching you look around that cage and realize there is no way out. The amount of sheer joy I am going to feel when I smash your head into that barbed wire over and over again is indescribable. The glee that will be coursing through my veins when I watch you bleed all over the mat while begging me to let up is second to none. Knowing that your wife and child are going to be sitting at home watching this. Wondering and praying that you somehow some-way are able to come home to them at even ten percent makes my heart smile. And right now James. Right this second what I am saying to you is very-very much going in one ear and out the other. I get that. And why shouldn’t it be right? You beat me last time we faced off. But the difference is... last time you beat me when I was just attempting to keep my championship at all costs.

There was a brief pause on his end. The way that he ended that statement was done by design. It was done to make J2H wonder what he meant. It was done to make the fans wonder what he meant. Say what you wanted about him, but Harris had a way with words to keep people holding on.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
However facing me and beating me when I’m a man that has nothing to lose. When I’m a man that’s going through a very unstable psychotic episode. When my mental health is anything but good, and when my desire. My only goal. The only thing that made me come back was knowing that I was going to have the opportunity to destroy your entire existence. That... that, I don’t think you are prepared for and I know a fact that you do not stand a chance!

Harris rubbed his hands across his face. Clearly there wasn’t something right upstairs. It had been known ever since he had started speaking, but now it was out in the open. An unstable man could be one of the most dangerous walking. It didn’t matter who that man was. Allowing his eyes to settle right back on the cameras as he spoke once again.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
The fact of the matter is James. You should’ve left me alone when you had the chance. We keep going back to this, but you got everything you wanted. You achieved what you set out to achieve. You proved your point, but it wasn’t good enough and you just had to dance with the devil twice. At this point James, you’ve escaped death more than you should have, but the way life works. Eventually, your luck runs out. Turns out that Violent Conduct is the night your luck does run out. I just hope that in your mind as I’m taking your last breath away. You tell yourself it was all worth it, because there’s no coming back from this. It has to be done. There is no other way. My own satisfaction will win.

For the first time since speaking that hatred seemed to go away in his eyes, but the sickening smirk that came across his face was almost too much to bear.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
May your existence rot in hell!

For a moment that sick smirk remained on his facial features. He looked right at the camera before him as if he was sending that direct message to the Heavyweight Champion. The plan had been laid out and now all there was to do was to execute it. That’s when Harris turned himself around, putting his back to the cameras, and began to walk into the darkness.

Offline J2H

• View Profile
    • J2H
Sunday 13th August 2023
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.

Blood streamed down the face of J2H as paramedics held gauze over the SCW World Heavyweight Champion's forehead, minutes before, his flesh was penetrated with a fountain pen thanks to the hand of Michael Harris. He didn't need any help to the back but medics insisted of being by his side, holding wads of thick white medical equipment on his head to stem the flow of blood running down his face.

J2H: Mother fucker!

Medic: Please try not to talk.

J2H: Every time I end up around that mother fucker, I end up with a medic near by.

His words were pretty much to himself but he felt that he needed to say them anyway. He could feel the eyes of everyone around him looking at him, and the show had barely begun but to start off like that set off an uneasiness backstage, just for the sheer creepiness and cold side that Michael Harris brought, let alone the brutal ending.

Medic: We need to get you to the trainers room so we can have a doctor look at this a little closer.

He didn't reply right away, he could just feel the eyes upon him without seeing them due to blood in his eyes and medical equipment stuck to his forehead. He could only be lead through the backstage area and in to a room away from prying eyes. It wasn't too long before he was rushed through those halls and in to a doctors office and helped towards a fed.

Doctor: Well that is one way to start off a show.

J2H groaned at the doctor, unable to see him just yet.

J2H: Believe me doc, I didn't plan on walking down to that ring and getting stabbed in the face with a fucking pen, I thought he wouldn't show up.

The doctor seemed confused by this whole thing.

Doctor: But I thought wrestling was...

J2H cleared his throat, he wasn't a massive protector of the business like some, but he worked in a very different way then most people.

J2H: I know what people think about wrestlers and wrestling but not everything is written down doc. I personally say what I'm gonna do and leave it in the hands of others to do their part and everything happens on the fly so I didn't know if he was gonna be here, I sure as fuck didn't know I was gonna get a pen jabbed in me. I'm no bullshit script everything guy.

Doctor: I see, well, let's take a look at this.

The medic removed the covering to take a look at the damage and allow the doctor to see, but J2H still couldn't see him, his eyes were blurred with blood and a splitting headache damaged his chances of focusing on anything for a while.

J2H: How many holes in my head?

The doctor cleaned the blood from J2H's forehead, the medic had done his job on trying to stem the flow of thick red blood to his face.

Doctor: At least five more then you went to the ring with, and some of these look deep and might need a hospital visit.

J2H had spent enough time in hospitals thanks to the Harris family and was not too keen on another trip to a hospital courtesy of another Harris family member.

J2H: That's a hard pass for me. I am not going to a fucking Brazilian hospital, are you insane? This is a fucking country who had a present who believed Covid wasn't real while everyone around him died from it. I can't imagine their hospitals are in good shape. Just stitch me up and let me go on my way and get out of here so I can go get on a plane and go home.

Doctor: I wouldn't even recommending travelling that far without a night or two of rest.

J2H: Less talking, more stitching doc.

He was frustrated at the thought of staying in Brazil longer then he had to, more then frustrated at the thought of not being around his family. The tour had already proven to be harder then he expected and more frustrating then he ever wanted, which brought him to doubt that he's even done the right thing by putting everything in to being World Champion again.

Doctor: This is going to take a while. Most of the blood had stopped, but some of these wounds are very close by.

J2H: Do what you gotta do.

A quick spray of antiseptic spray on to the wounds caused J2H to wince but he reached in to his pocket to pull out his phone and try and look at it through slightly less blurry eyes.

Doctor: You took your phone to the ring? Wasn't you worried about it being broken?

J2H: You wouldn't leave your phone backstage with all these cretins about either.

Through his blurred eyes, he could see messages from Melody had taken over his screen, causing him to slightly sigh as he hit the call number on the front of the phone but before he could even get a word in, the phone call was accepted along with a video request. He hated Melody seeing him the way he was but he hit accept anyway and held the phone up to where he thought his face might be in shot and waited.

Melody: James? James are you there?

Melody could only see the doctor fiddling with the open cuts on his head but something about her words told him she couldn't see him completely so he lowered the phone towards his chest, giving her a different angle.

J2H: I'm here...

Melody: I can see you now. Are you ok? What was all that about?

Concern filled her voice as her face seemed sad. She hated seeing him like this, there might have been a part of her that didn't like the fact that he had returned to the ring, but she made it clear on many private occasion that she wasn't pleased at all the risks he was taking again at this stage of his life.

J2H: I'm fine, just a few flesh wounds that need a few stitches, it's nothing major, I've had a whole lot worse then a pen hit me in the face.

Melody: I was so scared! He looked crazy, this shi...

She stopped herself from cursing at that point. He knew she didn't like to curse at all, she was too sweet to go on an curse word tirade but could see she was close, so he put up his hand to stop her.

J2H: Yeah, he felt crazy. I don't know what it was but that didn't seem like the guy I was in the ring with a couple of months ago. He felt like his soul had gone, like everything was on auto pilot. Even when he had that pen, it felt different but I'm ok. I've put myself through a lot worse then this thing, so don't worry.

No matter what reassuring words he had from his lips to Melody's ears, he couldn't take away the worry in her voice.

Melody: I watched my husband get stabbed in the head with a pen repeatedly after he signed up to a barbed wire steel cage match. Your son watched you get stabbed in the head with a pen and is not going to go to bed without watching you have that cage match.

He knew she was one hundred and ten percent right, even if he didn't want to admit it out loud but he had agreed to this and couldn't back out.

J2H: It's too late to do anything about it now. I will do that match but I've gone through wars in the past and everything worked out.

Melody: You didn't have your son watching at the time.

He winced in pain as the doctor got to work stitching his forehead up but sighed because he knew Melody was right about the situation.

J2H: I know that and I'll tell you what. I will sit and talk to him and explain to him about a few things so he's ready for it all and won't need to be worried so much when the time comes. That way, he'll know what to expect and I'll tell him I'm selling everything when that crazy bastard no doubt rubs my head in to barbed wire.

Melody was unimpressed with the barbed wire comment but felt oddly at ease with J2H when he mentioned talking to their son about this.

Melody: Maybe he should know the truth about wrestling.

J2H smiled down the phone at his wife.

J2H: He's smarter then you think Mel, he knows there's a lot more behind it then two people fighting. He's not silly at all.

Melody sighed at her husband.

Melody: So when are you coming home? I know the week before the show is a huge promotion week, but when are you coming back to Beverly Hills?

He thought about it for a second, thought about the doctors advice and that maybe he should listen but he shrugged off that thought immediately as he looked at the phone.

J2H: How about this? You start packing up enough things for two weeks for you and JJ. Tell Simpson to pack too and I will make arrangements for a couple of weeks on a boat in Cancun. We'll stay there, I will explain a few things to James Jr, we relax for a bit and then I will go do the promo tour that SCW sets out for me and be back in time to gave a few days with you before the supercard.

Melody's eyes lit up, she always was a sucker for a trip to Mexico and J2H didn't mind the seclusion of a private boat.

Melody: Really?

The tone in her voice completely changed as she looked excitedly at her husband.

J2H: Really. I've been running around this god forsaken world for months trying to show people what a real champion does. I've been showing everyone for a long time how to do this thing right so yeah, fuck it, I deserve a few days off.

Her smile said it all as she beamed down the phone at her husband.

Melody: That sounds amazing!

He matched her smile, looking back down the phone at her.

J2H: I'll get this thing stitched up and I'll get on a plane and sort things out. Should take me like ten hours or so to fly there, so pack some bags, get some sleep, tell Simpson to dig out those bright orange shorts, and I'll send you all the information you need to meet me in Cancun tomorrow. I'll get you a private plane arranged and I will see you then.

Melody: Sounds wonderful, but please, in the meantime, take care of yourself and don't get yourself in too much trouble.

J2H: I don't think I could if I tried. It's gonna take a while for my head to get stitched up and I'll be leaving as soon as I possibly can.

She seemed completely relieved by this news and trusted her husband to do just that. She knew he wasn't one to party or socialize with people if he didn't have to.

Melody: Ok babe, love you, see you tomorrow!

He never got tired of hearing that from her and smiled to show his appreciation.

J2H: Love you too, give JJ a hug for me.

She smiled and hung up the phone, leaving J2H with the doctor to work on his face.

J2H: Could you hurry this up a bit? I gotta get out of this place as soon as I possibly can so I can get to somewhere much nicer then this.

Doctor: If I work too fast, you could end up scarred.

J2H: I'm heading in to a barb wire cage match with a sick fuck. I already have the best plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills rubbing their hands together hoping they get a call from me after that match, so speed it up.

The doctor did as he was told, well as fast as he could without a possible malpractice suit landing on his desk and it was only a day later where J2H had kept his promise and headed off to Cancun for a reunion with his much missed family...

Monday 14th August 2023
Cancun, Mexico.

Arrangements were made on the long flight from Brazil to Mexico and a yacht had been secured for a couple of weeks by J2H for his family. He had arrived a few hours ago and took the chance to sit in the sun on the deck of the luxurious boat. The sun was strong as he laid on a sun lounger, occasionally tilting his head towards the entrance of the boarding area of the boat, eagerly awaiting the arrival of his family. Although only an hour had passed since he took up his spot in the sun, it felt like forever till a car pulled up near the boarding plank and Melody, James Jr and Simpson had exited with their luggage.

JJ: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDY!

It was a familiar cry that brought a smile to the champions face as he looked towards the sound, watching as his son ran up the plank and towards his father. J2H barely had the chance to sit up before his son jumped across and landed on him.

J2H: Oof!

J2H sat up and wrapped his arms around James Jr, the young boy squeezing as tightly as he can around his father.

JJ: I missed you Daddy!

His words could melt anyone's heart and J2H smiled widely.

J2H: I missed you too.

It took a minute or two before the young man released his father and looked at his bandaged head, less then twenty four hours removed from a pen piercing his skin.

JJ: Does that hurt Daddy?

J2H shook his head towards James Jr, his shoulders tensing as he looked at him.

J2H: Nah. It doesn't hurt, you know that mean man couldn't hurt me with a car, so he couldn't hurt me with a little pen. I'm fine.

J2H watched as Simpson and Melody boarded the boat, both moving towards the father and son combo.

Simpson: Good day to you sir.

J2H: Good to see you Simpson.

The big man nodded his head and smiled as Melody wrapped her arms around her husbands neck, kissing him on the cheek before moving her head back to look at his covered war wounds.

Melody: This is beautiful here.

J2H nodded in agreement as he looked around at the calm water and the peaceful way of life at this time of day.

J2H: It really is.

Melody looked at James Jr, ruffling his hair.

Melody: Why don't you and Simpson go change in to something cooler so I can speak to Daddy for a little bit?

JJ: Ok!

J2H nodded towards Simpson who took the hint to give the couple some alone time to talk, and the big man instantly put his hand out to James Jr, who run towards him.

J2H: The bedrooms are through that door over there, use anyone for now and I'll point out where you'll be staying in a while.

Simpson: Very good, sir.

James Jr made his way to Simpson, who quickly grabbed the closest two bags and hoisted them up as if they were nothing, and lead James Jr away from the couple. Melody looked up to see them disappear out of ear shot before looking at J2H.

Melody: How's that thing really feeling?

She pointed to his head and J2H sighed as he looked in to her eyes.

J2H: Hurts like a son of a bitch. It's all stitched up but it won't fully heal in the next two weeks, so he won't have a hard time opening it up again and making me look like I'm wearing a shit Spiderman mask or something.

Melody looked uneasy at his words as she run her hand over his shoulder.

Melody: Is there anything that can be done to stop that?

J2H: Not without me wearing a mask or something. It'll be fine anyway, wouldn't be the first time I've bled early. I'll just keep kicking on and do whatever it takes to keep my championship. I'll just do what the doc told me to do and I'll be ok.

Melody sighed as a sign of her not being too comfortable with the idea, but knew there was nothing she could say that would stop him from being part of that match, even if it meant him risking heavy blood loss. She decided not to think about it and change the subject slightly.

Melody: So next week, promo week, what do they have you doing?

J2H: It's basically a few cities around the world from Monday, a few questions here and there to promote the show, get people watching. I'll fly through the night, sleep on the plane, do spots on TV, radio, podcasts, whatever. It feels like a waste of time to do that just to answer a few questions and move on, but it's part of being a champion.

Melody felt unhappy at the fact he was going to be gone in under a week, but understood how things work.

J2H: But I don't need to be anywhere other then here till Sunday night, and this thing is rented till the Monday after the show, so while I'm away, you can stay here, enjoy the weather, come to the show on Sunday.

Melody: I don't think coming to the show is a good idea. I know James Jr will love to be there seeing all his fave wrestlers but James, I don't think it's a good idea for him to see what you could look like after the match, in person.

He did share her concerns but knew that there was no way in hell his son would be happy being so close to a show and not being able to go.

J2H: I will talk to him and tell him that I might not look pretty after that, but we both know he's going to want to be there to see this, we both know there's very little chance that he wouldn't want to see this.

Melody knew he was right but hated the thought of her son seeing something like that. They'd flown to Mexico to be with him and knew he would want to be backstage.

Melody: Maybe if you speak to him, it might help.

J2H: I will as soon as he...

J2H was cut off by the sound of footsteps running towards him and he turned his head slightly to see his son bounding in his direction. James Jr jumped towards his parents with a hug for both and Melody put her lips close to his ear.

Melody: I'm gonna go and change so we can go swimming, Daddy wants to talk to you for a minute or two, ok?

JJ: Ok Mommy!

Melody kissed him on the forehead and stood up and James Jr sat across his fathers lap, looking at him as Melody moved away from the two.

J2H: I need to have a grown up talk with you about the wrestling show coming up that I'm on.

His son looked at him with a touch of curiosity in his eyes.

J2H: Daddy's gonna have a big match soon and I know you want to be there...

JJ: Yeah, I do!

He could hear the excitement in his son's voice.

J2H: It's not gonna be a very pretty match. It's a very dangerous match where it's gonna look like I'm really, really hurt. It will look like I'm going to be in trouble, but I want you to know that when I'm out there and I look like I'm in trouble, I will be fine. Even if it looks like I'm hurt, I'm not going to be hurt at all.

Instantly, James Jr's face changes to sadness and worry, not unlike his mother's face when she is concerned.

JJ: I don't want you to get hurt.

J2H: I won't be hurt, but it might look like I am, and this is gonna make mommy sad and worried, so I need you to do something for me, ok? I need you to know that I'm ok and when mommy looks scared, I need you to hold her hand and tell her that I'm alright. It might not look like I am but I will be completely fine. Just remember to look after mommy for me because I'll be in the ring, doing what I do.

It took a few seconds for James Jr to process what he had been told, but he nodded.

JJ: I will take care of mommy.

J2H: Good boy.

JJ: And you will be winning in a cage, a big cage.

J2H: Huge cage. Nothing will stop me from winning that match. I will be doing everything I possibly can to win that match cause I'm a superhero.

JJ: Roxi and Kiera are superheroes!

J2H tapped his chin, thinking for a few seconds before answering his son.

J2H: Well, Roxi is, but Kiera's a bit of a loon, but yeah, Roxi certainly is.

He smiled at his father as his father stood up and placed him on his feet and looked around.

J2H: Right, let's go find your mother because this thing has it's own pool on, and you've been on a plane for a while, so thinking a swim might just do you good.

JJ: Ok!

J2H took his son by the hand and the two walked away, looking for Melody and Simpson.

Friday 18th August 2023
Cancun, Mexico.

The week had passed too fast in everyone's opinion, but J2H had enjoyed every second of being around his family before he set off on a tour around the world to promoted Violent Conduct, but he had something left to do and that was talk about a certain person.

Night had fallen and J2H sat on the front of the yacht with the SCW World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder and just a single camera on him, and he begins to speak.

J2H: Michael Harris....

Just the mention of his name brought anger through the champions body.

J2H: I bet that felt so fucking good, right? Showing up with a contract right in front of you to sign, knowing you could sit at home for a couple of months, hiding away from the wrestling world only to come back and get yourself a main event spot. Not only that, done with a little bit of reinvention, almost psychotic. Well congratulations on finally hitting your emo teen phase, thirty years or so later then most, but congratulations getting there.

He smirked as he ran his hands over his championship belt.

J2H: For weeks I lobby for you to come back, stand up and face me, let me prove that I could beat you again, and this is what you come back as? A pissy little bitch that shows no emotion?

It was a questioning tone used, but he shrugged his shoulders.

J2H: Frankly, I'm pretty disappointed.

He slowly shook his head before continuing.

J2H: I was expecting you to actually be a man about everything. I expected more from you then this thing that you've become. You've been in this business a long time and I expected you to show up, shake my hand like a man, thank me for making you relevant and then tell me that your story wasn't done, that this belt will be yourself again, trash talk a little and come at me with a little more respect, but what you did I get? The cold silent type, and that disappoints me Michael, I am disappointed in you, but ok, if that's what it is, then that's what it is, because something out of that makes me very proud.

He slowly nodded his head.

J2H: I'm proud that I absolutely broke you, I broke Michael Harris when people have spent years trying. I'll add that to my legacy list of achievements.

An arrogant smirk rested on his face.

J2H: So let's look at this new you Michael. Is this the you that you think can actually beat someone like me? Is this the you that you think has a great chance of defeating me and becoming the man to lead this place again? If that's the way it is, then I think you're gonna be very disappointed by the end of this. I think you're gonna have to look at yourself and see that there's not a version of your Crystal Hilton style gimmick flips that you can do, that is ever good enough to stand up to me. You could show up in tutu, throwing glitter balloons to the crowd for all I care and it wouldn't get in my head at all.

He smirked again at the thought.

J2H: So this strong, silent type, Michael that showed up to stick a pen in my head, isn't gonna worry me at all, but believe it or not, I get it. I told you to be fucked up, I told you to use your sick and twisted mind to come at me with everything you possibly could and you did just that. The barbed wire cage match, the first of it's kind in SCW, that's pretty fucked up right there, it is directly from the mind of a psychopath, and that's why I get what you've done. The pen to my head, signing in blood, is intimidation that a psychopath would use to scare someone. The showing up and being dark, quiet, distant, detached, broody, the look of an absolute psychopath and I could feel the difference in you, but I know it's being done just to fuck with my head, just to mess with my mind and try and stop me from being on the top of my game, but I see a flaw in your plan here Michael, a big fly in the ointment.

He stopped talking for just a second for a dramatic pause.

J2H: If I'm faced with a psychopath, then I'm fighting for my life, right? That's what you want to get in to my head, is that I could actually die in that ring against you. That's clearly what ya fucking going for, but if I'm going to die, if someone wants the power to end my life, then I'm gonna fight till I can't fight no more, because the actions I take, doesn't actually matter, I have no filter, because I need to survive, so I will be doing everything I possibly can to do just that and survive. My gloves will be off too. You're be driving by hate, revenge, but me being driven to survive is all I need to do to over come this whole thing, so thank you.

He pointed at the camera.

J2H: Thank you for making this very easy for me, because it's fight or flight mode for me and I don't run from anyone at all. Guess that means I'll be fighting and you've made it so easy for me to do that. A cage is bad enough, but throw in sharp bits of metal around there, well I'm more in my element then you think. I'm not just some technical wrestler, or a high flying God here Michael, I know how to get down and dirty in the ring, I know how to adapt to matches. I was a fucking Roulette champion for a while, I went through hell then. I tried to drive a stake through a vampire's heart in a match, that left me bleeding like a stuck pig... Ever been in a match with a vampire with blood lust and bled all over the place and still survived? I have, so you think barbed wire scares me? You think being in a cage scares me? You're out of your fucking mind.

He lifted the SCW World Championship higher on his shoulder and pointed to it.

J2H: This right here isn't the only thing I'm fighting for in there now. I'm fighting for everything, I'm fighting for my life against someone who doesn't give a fuck about me, my life, my health, my legacy and that's when I'm at my best. That's when I can get dangerous and do more damage to you then I have to many other people. You can play the evil shit all you want, but my head is very clear Michael, my job is very clear and you must have been sitting at home through that time wondering why I didn't move on, why I was giving a broken old man a shot at redemption?

He looked to the side for a second before looking back down the camera.

J2H: Because I needed to prove to people that I could beat you not once, not twice. We put on one hell of a fucking match not too long ago that could have gone either way but I didn't want those whispers that I got lucky, or you just run out of steam. I don't want that bullshit hanging over my head. What I want is people to know I am clearly better then you, that I am the best champion SCW has seen this year, the best of all time and that involves taking you down not once, but twice and I'm gonna put it all on the line to show the world that I am exactly that. I'm not full of shit Michael, what I say will come to pass.

He looked confidently down the camera.

J2H: You might have picked up the pen but I'm picking up the sword to prove that the pen is not mightier then the sword, far fucking from it. It's a sword you will fall on, it's a sword that will end your dreams and send you back in hiding once more, it's a sword that will end everything you want in life. Don't worry man, even at your age, you can go find a place somewhere that you can dominate and tell people you're still some kind of big shot. You can go act that you're special because I won't be in those little ponds to tell people otherwise. That's your future Michael, you get to go take it easy somewhere after I beat you at your own little fucked up game. I will be showing you and the world that this championship is exactly where it belongs.

He ran his hand over the championship belt.

J2H: I called you back because I knew I could do it and beat you. I'm not gonna let myself down by getting you back and fucking this up, I will be fucking you up Michael. This ain't no fairytale ending for you, this ain't no return and retake the throne like some fantasy novel. This is real, this is what's gonna happen and that is you're gonna come back and I'm gonna beat your punk ass at your own game and I will be leaving with the SCW World Heavyweight around my waist, over my shoulder, over my head, where ever the fuck I want, because I am the champion, I will stay the champion, so bring on the cage, bring on the barbed wire that's gonna rip my skin in to pieces, bring your old ass and your emo new you, bring everything you got because all of that together, still won't be enough. You want this belt?

J2H pointed to the World championship.

J2H: Come and take it from my cold, dead hands.

He stood up and nodded to the camera.

J2H: And that's real talk bitch!

And with that, the camera faded to black.
>

Offline Michael Harris

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
𝑼𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 | Violent Conduct II
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2023, 01:40:11 AM »

( Final rp -- 6855 words. It’s been a crazy two weeks. GGs either way, bro )

The days were drawing closer. Violent Conduct was sure to live up to its name when it arrived. And the main event match of the evening might end up being the most violent match of them all. Rightfully so considering the match and the two men that are set to be locked inside with one another. Yet, that was still a few days from now. At that moment there was a man that was sprinting down the hallway of one of the most luxury hotels that existed in the country. Carrying a very large camera on his back as he did so. Nearly out of breath when he began to knock on a door. A very loud and almost hateful voice from on the other side could be heard.

Come in!

Of course the man did as he was told. Grabbing the door handle and twisted it to open the door. Stepping inside and taking a look around. By the look on his face, it was clear this was the best looking hotel room he had ever seen. The suite looked like a tiny apartment damn near. His eyes found themselves settling to the person that invited him in. That being former champion, Michael Harris. To which Harris was just staring at him with hate in his eyes. The man spoke up with a heavier accent.

The Producer
CARLOSMENDEZ
Uh, Mr. Harris. My name is Carlos.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Oh for fuck sake. Are you going to even be able to do the fucking job I need done?!

The Producer
CARLOSMENDEZ
I can’t see why not. But, I was told you requested a different day to shoot your promo.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
I do whatever the hell I want, when I want. Do I make myself clear?!

The Producer
CARLOSMENDEZ
Yes sir...

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Good, now follow me!

Harris took a couple of steps over from where he was standing and grabbed what appeared to be a folder off the edge of the bed. Before starting to walk across the room. The man following him until both of them found themselves standing out on the balcony of his suite. The beautiful city of Yucatan in the background. Harris had started to reach inside the folder and pulled what appeared to be picture frames out. Shifting his eyes forward.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Get the fucking camera out. I don’t have all goddamn day.

Quickly, the man found himself doing just what was asked off him. Swinging the giant camera off the strap on his back and pulling it in front of him. Once he had it adjusted on his shoulders, he pointed it right at the former champion, and hit the record button.

[ RECORDING ]

Those hate and rage filled eyes locked to the camera. Almost like he was glaring a hole right through it. It wasn’t long before that cold and emotionless voice of his could be heard.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Violent Conduct is coming up this Sunday. And what a fitting name it is. The one show a year where the most violent, the most twisted, the most vile, and the most sadistic match types people can think of take place. It’s the one time a year people claim to be a bad ass or a hardcore wrestler. The one time a year where they claim to be built different... but that’s just it. It's all an act. They pretend and it only comes out once a year. Meanwhile the first ten years of my career was built on being hardcore!

By the sound of it, the rage in his voice was only starting to intensify. Almost like he was taking offense to what people were claiming or maybe what the event was all about.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
You little pathetic shits don’t know anything about true hardcore. You don’t know what it means to actually embrace violence. That is shit I had beat into me when I first got into this business. How many of you can say you’ve not only bled in the ring but all over the arena to the point it was a worry if you’d actually survive?! I know, I have. How many of you can say you’ve had men or women tear at the wounds further causing damage and leaving you with permanent scars?!

I know, I have. How many of you can say you’ve been tossed off a scaffolding, land on your neck, and have your body bend so bad that your toes touched the top of your head leaving you wondering if you’d be paralyzed after that?! I know, I fucking have. And the worst part about it all is every single time I bled, I loved the taste of it. It made me want to be more violent. Leading to me having one of the most viscous runs of wrestling in the early parts of my career.

That’s when Harris held up one of the picture frames that he had been holding in his hand. Allowing the cameras to get a close up shot of it.

It was pretty clear as day. A much younger version of the man that stood before them. Violently taking a steel chair and smashing it into the skull of someone.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
I don’t remember this man’s name, it was Manning or something along those lines. But it doesn’t really matter because he doesn’t remember his own name. He doesn’t remember anything. That man suffers from CTE so bad that he lives in a nursing home. And that’s because of me. That was the first time I ever picked up a steel chair. The first time I ever hit someone with a chair. And the moment I heard the sound of his cranium connecting with the metal.  I was hooked. It made me obsessed.

It gave me satisfaction I had never felt before. So, I took things too far. I kept hitting him. Over and over and over again. Until he stopped moving and even then I tried to hit him some more. But I was stopped by security, referees, and a locker room full of people. I could very well be behind prison bars if they didn’t think to step in. That’s how far I was gone in my head. All because wielding a chair made me feel so good. But little did I know the violence I craved was just starting.

Tossing the picture frame aside. Harris held up the next one for the cameras to get a look at.

There was a very large man being flung off a ladder all by the hands of another very young looking Harris. His eyes narrowed on the cameras speaking up again.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
I started finding myself competing in Hardcore divisions. Because the thirst to hurt someone was so great. And this man lost several years of his career far too early. He tried to take away MY Hardcore Championship at the time. And gold was a motivator back then, but violence was the bigger motivator. I was so offended that the man tried to take something from me. That it made me believe I had to take something from him. An eye for an eye kind of mentality. Except I needed his career to end in order to make it feel even for me. I tossed him off that ladder.

I watched his body crash through those tables. Before I climbed the ladder myself to keep my hardcore championship. But the true satisfaction wasn’t retaining. It was watching him be surrounded by EMTs as he screamed he couldn’t feel his legs. It was watching him be put on a stretcher. It was being sat down in the company owner’s office the next day and being told he’d never wrestle again because of something I had done. That’s where the true satisfaction had come. Made me feel like I was doing something special by putting guys on the shelf.

For a brief moment the cameras got a glimpse of a smirk that was on the Icon’s lips. Almost like he was going down memory lane so to speak. He pitched aside that photo frame and then held up two more. One in each hand for the cameras.

One of the photos looked to be very violent not only for his opponent but for himself. And the other photo seemed to more recent that the others. Once again that deep voice of his could be heard.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
In the first photo. That would turn out to be my last hardcore inspired match for five years. That man I put through a flaming table had pushed me to my limit. He showed me up until that point I didn’t know what true hardcore was. What true violence was. He slammed my head and back into thumbtacks. He beat me in several parts of my body with barbed wire. I’m not even ashamed to admit, that man was the first man to ever make me scream. And I mean scream bloody murder from the immense amount of pain he put me through.

Going through all of that. I learned very-very quickly in that match. I was going to have to dig down deep. Go further than I ever had before and that’s what you see here. I not only caused that man to have third degree burns, but several of his fingers had to be amputated because of how bad they had been burnt. And in doing that to him. I hurt myself. I nearly broke my neck. I had several burns. I couldn’t get out of bed for five days. That’s when I questioned myself at what cost is this type of violence worth it. And I vowed to never do it again.

And then the second picture is when I had a match against Calvin. Something he did triggered me into thinking I had to teach him a lesson. His lack of authority. His ego at such a young age. Just something deep in me told me I had to hurt my nephew. And that’s what I set out to do. First hardcore match. First violent situation in over five years. Only to realize that it isn’t for the weak. You can’t step away from that and come back like it’s easy to get yourself into that setting. But I also learned that there are people that enjoy that violent nature as much as I do.

Calvin proved it on that night. As he beat the dog shit out of me, just like I beat the dog shit out of him. Yet, it was the chain that he wrapped around my head and neck. Pulling until I felt like I was actually going to die because I couldn’t breathe. That made me finally tap. It broke me and per stipulation of that match. I had to retire from wrestling. Which I did and I stayed away for a long time. Up until last January. Yet, the thing with coming back. I was sure this side of me was behind me. I was sure no one would cross me to the point that I’d have to bring it out. But I was wrong...

Tossing both of those pictures aside. Harris stood there shaking his head from side to side.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
The lust for violence has always been underneath the surface. It’s just that during my short time here in Sin City Wrestling. I never felt the need to bring it out. Nothing triggered me to the point I had to give into that lust. Nothing triggered me to make me go after that taste for blood. Not until James Huntington-Hawes the third started to challenge me. Started to say my name. Started to disrespect me -- after he had gotten everything he ever wanted back at Summer XXXTreme. The man had proved that I was nothing. He had proved he was better than me. He had proved essentially I didn’t belong. And that wasn’t good enough. So he had to take the disrespect to another level. That was the trigger and that is what made me come back. Yet, this time it’s going to be in a cage surrounded by Barbwire. That way I can do the absolute worst to that pathetic scumbag. And there will be nowhere for him to run. James will have no choice but to deal with the consequences of his actions!

His eyes narrowed just a little bit at the same time his voice was raised. Clearly finding himself irritated and enraged. All while thinking about the situation at hand.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
You see right now James. You’re out here making all these little jokes and pot-shots. Calling me Krystal Wolfe two point o. Meanwhile that cunt couldn’t hold my jockstrap on her best day. But you’re making these jokes and having a laugh at my expense. Because, you haven’t seen this side of me before. You think it’s an act. You don’t understand the true danger you’re in. I said it last time, and I’ll say it again. I don’t care about the SCW Heavyweight Championship. It holds no value to me now. The only thing I care about is hurting you. I care about making you bleed. I can about snapping bones and causing irreversible damage to your joints and nerves. I care about ending your career. That’s it.

Those words were cold and calculated. It was truly enough to make you believe every word that was coming out of his mouth.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
But I’ll address you more when the time is right James. This message right here is for all of Sin City Wrestling and the fans in attendance. While James is the one to blame for me being back. This company and the fans are to blame for what comes going forward out of Violent Conduct. You didn’t respect me. You didn’t give me the credit I deserved. You did everything you could to devalue me. And now that the beast within me has been woken up. I cannot wait for the amount of bloodshed and violence I will be bringing to your front door from now until the day I die!

Harris found himself facepalming the lens of the camera and pushing it backwards. Causing the camera man to lose his footing and fall while effectively causing the recording to end.

[ END RECORDING ]

The man on the ground was trying to get up to his feet. Harris found himself stepping right on his back to push him down while stepping over him to get back inside his hotel room. For a brief moment the man just looked at Harris. Clearly feeling offended by the lack of respect, but what was he going to say to a man that just told the world he craved violence? Not a goddamn thing. Pushing himself up as quickly as he could to get out of there. Knowing at the very least he still had a job to do.

One of the perks about hotels, especially one of the finer ones, was that most of them had a bar in them. A place to hang out and have a few drinks with your pals when you’re on a business trip or on a vacation. Yet, the man that found himself in the bar at this particular moment was there to do anything other to get as drunk as possible and be as antisocial as possible. That man being Michael Harris. Sitting at the end of the bar, he tapped his empty shot glass on the wooden bar to get the attention of the bartender. Based on the look in his eyes, he was pretty buzzed. Of course the bartender approached him.

The Bartender
JASMINST.CLAIRE
Don’t you think you’ve had enough there big guy.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Another...

The Bartender
JASMINST.CLAIRE
You’re getting awful close to getting yourself cut off here. Speech is starting to slur and the look in your eyes.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
I said another...

Harris glared daggers at the young lady. Despite having the control whether or not to serve him. She was quick to start pouring another shot of Jack Daniels. Not wanting there to be an issue. At the same time she was handing over the shot. Another man in the bar came stumbling over. Leaning against the bar and looking right at the bartender.

The Loudmouth
DUSTINWACKSON
Hey, good looking. What’s your name?

The Bartender
JASMINST.CLAIRE
Not interested.

The Loudmouth
DUSTINWACKSON
Playing hard to get, I see.

The Bartender
JASMINST.CLAIRE
No, that’s not it. Certainly just not interested. Now is there something I can help you with?

The Loudmouth
DUSTINWACKSON
Yeah there is, but this isn’t the most appropriate setting. Let’s go to back and I can show you what it is you can help me with.

Before anything else could be said or take place. Harris slammed his shot glass back down on the counter. Uttering a few short words, in a slurred manner.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Go away!

Of course, this got the man’s attention as he shifted his drunken gaze over at Harris.

The Loudmouth
DUSTINWACKSON
And who the fuck do you think...

Before he finished his sentence. He stopped with a twisted face, seemingly recognizing him. Harris hadn’t even bothered to look in his direction. Just staring off into space, but it didn’t seem like this was going to be as peaceful as it could have been.

The Loudmouth
DUSTINWACKSON
Oh I know who you are. That fake ass wrestler right? What’s his name? Something Michal right?

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
I said go away...

The Loudmouth
DUSTINWACKSON
And what are you going to do about it if I don’t huh?! What the fuck are you really going to do about it?!

The Bartender
JASMINST.CLAIRE
Listen man. I don’t think this is a guy you want to mess with. I’ve served him all night long. He doesn’t seem like he’s all there.

The Loudmouth
DUSTINWACKSON
This pussy? He just lost to some scrawny little rich kid a month ago. There’s nothing scary about him.

His words were slurring just as bad as Harris’s were, but he was very unstable on his feet. For the first time Harris finally turned and looked right at him. An evil glare consuming those dark eyes of his.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
This is your last warning. Go away.

The Loudmouth
DUSTINWACKSON
You know what...

That man proceeded to take both of his hands and shove Harris back. Nearly knocking him out of the stool he sat in. Harris caught himself before he could fall. Then suddenly he grabbed that shot glass and lunged forward smashing it right into the eyebrow of the man. Driving the broken glass into his skull causing him to begin to bleed while screaming at the top of his lungs.

The Loudmouth
DUSTINWACKSON
What the fuck!

He turned and fell against the bar, the amount of blood that was oozing down his face into his eye and mouth was grotesque. The bartender saw this and went running out from behind the bar screaming for help. All while Harris started standing himself up with that glare in his eye. Suddenly something overcame him. Adding to that unstable mindset.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Where do you think you’re going huh, James?!

By that time the man had fallen to his hands and knees as he was trying to crawl away. A state of panic overcame him.

The Loudmouth
DUSTINWACKSON
My name isn’t James! It isn’t James, please stop. I swear I’m sorry!

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
It’s too late to be sorry now, James. I warned you to walk away. I warned you to leave me alone. I warned you of what was going to come your way.

The Loudmouth
DUSTINWACKSON
Oh god, help! Someone, please help me!

Harris had reached up behind the bar and grabbed the same bottle of Jack that the bartender had been pouring for him. Before he grabbed a hold of the head of the pleading manner and pulled it up some.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
You made me do this James! You MADE me DO this!

He was just about to swing the glass bottle down with all his might, but at that moment three very large hotel security guards rushed Harris. Slamming him into the ground and forced him to roll over onto hist stomach. As they were trying to apply a set of handcuffs to the unstable Harris. He found himself giving into the liquor that coursed through his veins leading to him blacking out...

[ THE NEXT DAY ]

As the man’s eyes started to flutter open. Harris immediately felt his head pounding. The hangover was very real as he held his hands against his head. Groaning slightly, but as he laid there. He suddenly heard a very familiar voice. In a native tongue that he didn’t exactly fully understand.

Réveillez-vous maintenant, Michael!

Slowly, but surely he forced himself up. Harris looked around for a moment trying to get a handle on his surroundings. Realizing where he was and why his wife Blair who stood on the other side of a set of bars was very angry at him. The night before all a blur to him, but he had clearly done something wrong.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Ugh, what are you doing here?

The Greatest Export
BLAIRDUCHARME-HARRIS
You tell me! You tell me why I am getting a phone call in the middle of the night requiring me to fly all the way to Mexico of all god forsaken places to bail you out of jail?!

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Well, if I knew Blair. I wouldn’t fucking be asking!

The Greatest Export
BLAIRDUCHARME-HARRIS
Ne faites pas le malin avec moi!

Her native tongue coming through again. She was clearly not happy with him and his smart ass tone was not doing him any favors. Running his hands over his face, still feeling that pounding in his head. He pushed himself up off that heard mattress and took a few steps towards the bars where she was.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
I really do not have any memory of what happened last night. When the hell can I get out of here?!

The Greatest Export
BLAIRDUCHARME-HARRIS
Our lawyer is signing your release papers right now. But have you lost your mind? Attacking someone in the bar with a shot glass and a bottle of liquor?!

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Sounds like to me someone did something they shouldn’t have done. Clearly that being pissing me off and got what was coming to them.

The Greatest Export
BLAIRDUCHARME-HARRIS
Somehow I find that very difficult to believe. Considering several eyewitnesses caught you screaming the name James over and over again. Has that man gotten to you that bad? Has losing a stupid championship caused you to go off the rails? Do we need to consider having you evaluated mentally? This is not like you!

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
... Don’t ever call me mentally unstable again.

The Greatest Export
BLAIRDUCHARME-HARRIS
What else am I meant to believe, Michael?!

By that time he had turned away from her. His fists clenched tightly together, he was not happy with what was being said but at the same time it was clear he was trying to keep himself under control.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
You won’t understand.

The Greatest Export
BLAIRDUCHARME-HARRIS
Try me?

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
I said what I said Blair. You’re not going to understand. You won’t get my thirst for blood. You won’t get my craving for violence. You will not understand the type of pain I want to cause that man. Call it unstable if you want. Call it me losing my mind if that’s what makes you come to a conclusion, but this is something I have to do. I HAVE to do it Blair.

He had paused. His fist clenched together a little harder. He could feel his blood boiling as he was forced to think about everything before him.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
And if I don’t Blair. If I don’t finish this. If I don’t do what needs to be done. Then, I will never be the same again... I might not even be here if I do not end J2H on Sunday.

The Greatest Export
BLAIRDUCHARME-HARRIS
Michael, listen to me...

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
No, I’m not listening to you or anyone else but the voice in my head. That’s all that matters from now until the end of Violent Conduct. Now go find out what’s taking so long. I’ve got business to handle.

He had kept his back turned to her. Blair stood there kind of glaring at her husband, but realizing it wasn’t going to go the way she wanted. That’s when Blair found herself walking away to find out what in fact was taking so long. Harris taking a step forward and just resting his head against the concrete wall of the jail cell. He was losing grips with reality. His mental health was hanging on by a thread. All he wanted to do was succeed in finishing the job with J2H. Somehow someway or this would simply never end.

The night sky had finally fallen over Yucatan. Tomorrow was a big day for the SCW roster. It was also a big day for pro wrestling fans across the globe. Sin City Wrestling would be live with Violent Conduct and it was sure to be a show that would make history. While everyone had retired for the night to get some sleep. There was one man in particular that was wide awake. Not only was he wide awake, but he found himself walking the Grand Ball Court of Chichen, Itza.

Cameras found themselves in this exact spot. Focused on that very person, but they had their back turned at first. They seemed to be enjoying the scenery. But that’s when they found themselves slowly turning around to lock eyes with the camera. Of course as expected it was the man that referred to himself as The Icon. Harris’s eyes narrowed a little bit.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
I told you when the time was right. I’d address you properly, James. There’s no better time than right now on the eve of Violent Conduct. All week long we’ve been forced into doing things that might not have been our focus. Media appearances. Interviews. Press conferences. So on and so forth. You didn’t want to do it because it takes up your time. I didn’t want to do it because I would much rather put more focus into the many ways I intend to hurt you when we step into that steel cage. But before I can talk about that. I feel like I need to address some things you’ve had to say about me.

There was a slight look of disgust that overcame his expression.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
First and foremost, you’ve got to be one of the dumbest people to ever exist. And since you like to take pot shots and compare me to bottom level talent this hell hole has. You’re dumber than Bill Barnhart and that’s fucking saying something. What in the world made you think for even a single solid second that I was going to show up after you called me out? What made you think that I was going to shake your hand? What made you think I was going to give you any respect when you showed me none huh?! You stupid motherfucker! I gave you respect, I fucking gave the moment you beat back in July!

His face was starting to turn red. Clearly there was some type of nerve being struck. Except this might have been the angriest he had ever been in his twenty plus career.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
I gave you the fucking respect you earned when I left. I didn’t say a goddamn word about you. Even though there was plenty that could’ve been said. Especially after you buried me every chance you got verbally. Just like you’re doing now. You never respected me from the gate, but you want to talk about me respecting you. What a fucking joke... I didn’t say a fucking word about your win. But I could have. I could have pointed out how much you had management in your pocket. I could have pointed out how often Christian Underwood was set out to screw me. I could have gone into details about how my family was banned from ringside before the match even took place when there wasn’t even a reason to do so.

I didn’t even address the issues I had with this piece of shit company. I simply took my loss like a man and I went home. Now like I said last time. It was an easy decision for me to do that. This company didn’t respect me, it didn’t value me, it didn’t care about me. So why not just go home and sit out the rest of my contact? I don’t need wrestling anymore and I damn sure don’t need SCW. But the point is in the end, everything you said about me, James came to light. You were better than me. You beat me. You took my championship. You got all the glory. And I took it on the chin. So to me that was giving you the respect you earned. But yet that wasn’t good enough for you, was it?

His eyebrow arched up a little bit in quite the questioning manner.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Because that’s when you called me out. Again and again. Demanded to face me again and again. Couldn’t leave my name out of your mouth. Treated it like a dick and just slobbered all over it. Might start calling you the Riley Reid of SCW as much as you like to orally service my name any chance you got. But I ignored you the first couple of times. I didn’t see it as worth my time. I didn’t see the point in coming back. I didn’t see the point in a rematch. Just so you and the bitches that run this company could conspire against me again to see to it that I lose? Y’all weren’t worth it to me. However you didn’t stop. You kept pushing. You kept calling me out. And the reason being according to you is because you knew you could beat me again, but also said you need to prove you could beat me again.

Pausing for a moment. The Icon found himself shaking his head a little bit from side to side. That look of anger disappearing for a moment to be replaced with a look of disappointment. Nevertheless, Harris wasn’t quiet for long.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Now isn’t that contradiction in its sincerest form. How can you say that you knew you could beat me in one sentence? But then turn around and say that you had to prove to people and to yourself that you could do it in the next? Is your brain malfunctioning James? Or is it that your ego has got you so inflated at this point that you don’t know how to make the most basic of sense? Listening to that shit was like listening to a Goth promo, pal. You lost me right away. Either way you slice it though, James.

You got what you wanted. You got me back. You got the rematch. You have me in the ring tomorrow night, but you want to bitch about how I didn’t come back and shake your hand like a man. Kiss my ass, you entitled little prick. You haven’t done near enough in life, let alone this business to get me to shake your hand like a man. That being said, it brings me to my next point. Don’t you ever and I fucking mean ever say anything about my career. You don’t get that right when you’ve got no idea what this business is about. Your bitch ass has never been outside these walls!

Once again it seemed like the irritation and the anger was returning. That face of his growing a little redder than what it had been up to this point.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
This goes back to you thinking that you're edgy, James. You think it’s so cool to discredit someone. You think you’re being revolutionary by the shit you’re saying. You get a good laugh at things, but what happens when I flip the table eh champ? You have never been to any other wrestling promotion other than this one. And I know why that is... It’s because you’d be eaten alive, James. See, this entire thing you got going on. Everyone has seen the rich kid prick gimmick. It’s been around well before I was even thought of. Your mic skills - if you want to call them that are average at best. Your actual wrestling ability isn’t that good. I personally think Teddy Steele-Warren was a better wrestler than you. But of course with me saying all of this. You’re going to be quick to defend it all.

Your temper will flare up and you’ll go on the usual tirade. Of every championship you’ve won, how you’re the longest reigning SCW World Heavyweight Champion in history, how you’ve won more matches than you’ve lost, and how you’ve defeated the best of the best. It’s nothing more than a broken record with you, James. But I remember the days where I carried myself like you and I remember when I was truly the best in some undercard promotions. Difference between you and I is... when I felt that way. I went elsewhere. I went to bigger promotions. I set out to make a name for myself elsewhere. I didn’t want to be a big fish in a small pond. But you... you stay. You come back when you feel like it. Dominate the competition cause the company lets you. Then when you’re bored. You go home for months upon months. Then rinse and repeat. You don’t go elsewhere. You don’t go prove how good the name J2H is.

And like I said the reason you don’t is because you know you’d be eaten alive anywhere else. Your ego can’t handle that. Your ego couldn’t handle you signing a contract somewhere else where no one knew who the fuck you were. You couldn’t handle being in front of a crowd that didn’t boo you or cheer you, because they didn’t know who you were or didn’t care enough to know who you were. You couldn’t handle working for other owners that refused to put you in the main event. You couldn’t handle working for promotions that just said they didn’t see you as top guy material. The moment you had to experience that. You’d come crawling right back to SCW. Meanwhile, I’ve been there. I’ve done that. I went through those hardships and that’s what made me the wrestler I am today. Take this as a lesson, don’t throw stones when you’re made of a glass, you punk bitch!

Every word that came out of his mouth just now was soaked in hate. Clearly, J2H had gotten to him so bad that the man’s existence made him feel some type of way. But then again a man like Harris who had been wrestling for twenty plus years wasn’t ever going to take well to someone having something to say about their career, especially some punk kid who barely knew what the business was about to begin with.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
And that brings me back to the mindset you’re carrying yourself heading into this match. You’ve made it clear that you think this is a joke. You’ve made it clear that you think that how I’m going about business is an act. You’re mocking me. You’re laughing at me. You’re doing everything you can to paint this in the most light hearted nature possible. All while not truly understanding the nature of what is about to happen. I’m not ‘playing’ a ‘psycho’ character, James. My mental health is off the rails because of you. I’m not trying to ‘scare’ you or ‘get inside’ your head. I am quite literally telling you what you’re going to get with me. And this isn’t about the championship. I don’t know how many times I have to tell you that!

Once again there was a small shake of his head. One that was showcasing that disappointment.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
James, you could retain tomorrow night and I wouldn’t be bothered. And the reason being is because you wouldn’t be able to defend it going forward. That’s just it, it’s not clicking for you. This isn’t a regular wrestling match. This isn't an old school guy versus new school guy. This isn’t your typical championship match. If it was all of that, then sure you’d have all the reason to gloat and winning was very much possible but isn’t like that. You’re going to be locked inside of a steel cage with me. Every single wall is going to be covered in barbed wire.

The top of the cage is going to be covered in barbed wire. The door of the cage is going to be covered in barbed wire. There’s going to be nowhere for either of us to go. There’s no running. There’s no climbing out to get a fluke win. No walking out the door. It’s just you and me beating the hell out of each other. The both of us using that cage to our advantage. Forcing skin to tear, causing wounds so deep that even the most basic of stitches won’t keep them shut. Until one of us is no longer able to get up and a three count is made. But I know that deep down inside you, James. You’re not willing to go the lengths I am.

After all, I already told you. I’m a man with nothing to lose. You already have the one thing that made me a target. Now, I don’t have it. So stepping into the ring with you. It doesn’t put me at a disadvantage. It doesn’t put me in a situation where I’m vulnerable. It doesn’t put my back against the wall. Like I said, I have nothing to lose at all. And because I’ve got nothing to lose. I’m going to be the most violent and the most unhinged man you’ve ever seen before. Certainly the most violent and unhinged you’ve ever been in the ring with. I won’t be satisfied until you stop breathing.

Harris continued to shake his head from side to side. Of course at this point this was all his own opinion. There were no facts or truth behind it. So time remained to be seen how it played out, but in his head this is how it was going to go.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
My suggestion to you James. Squeeze your son a little tighter tonight before bed. Kiss your wife a little longer before bed. Take one last look at the championship. Soak in every bit of your entrance. Remember as many faces as you possibly can out in that crowd tomorrow night. Because the moment you step into that cage and the door shuts. Your existence is over!

The lack of respect for James really shined through when Harris spit directly into the lens of the camera/ Almost as if he was spitting right into the face of the SCW Heavyweight Champion. This lead to the scene fading out to black. Once this was released in the morning. Fans would try to deny it. James would try to deny it. SCW management wouldn’t want to see it happen. So they would try to deny it. But the fact still remains that a man with nothing to lose is the most dangerous man of all and the Icon just might end up sealing the deal with his words.

Offline J2H

• View Profile
    • J2H
It was promotion week for Sin City Wrestling show Violent Conduct IX. For most people it was straight up show the fans what you were doing that week, throw in a little bit of fan interaction to sell the show on people there or get them excited for it, but the life of a champion was often unseen by the majority of fans. For a World Champion, there was a lot that was done in between the camera scenes and the bought of creative genius from everyone involved from the wrestler themselves, to the consultants, to the camera crew and the editors that clean everything up the best they could. Champions had to go where they were told, in to certain wrestling markets and hype up the show, but not many gave you a glimpse in that, because a lot of the same questions were asked and answered, but J2H was different. He wanted to show the fans what champions should do. He showed up on every single show while being the champion, which is more then most did. He didn't even remember off hand who most champions were because of their lack of appearance but he wanted the fans to know who he was and the work he put in behind the scenes, so he invited a camera crew along with him to see what he did when the cameras wasn't on.... in four cities on three continents in just four days. He knew that he had to be adaptable, he knew some people he'd be talking to would want James the person, some would want J2H the character and he was ready to be both.

He'd said goodbye to his family on Sunday and headed right to a private just for destination one....

Monday 21st August 2023,
London, England,
TalkSPORT radio.

It was 10am in London and people were used to listening to TalkSPORT to hear Simon Jordan and Jim White's usual show, but today was different and advertised early for a special guest host of Melissa Reddy to host a special segment of their show featuring none other then SCW World Heavyweight champion, J2H. The cameras showed J2H sitting opposite of Melissa in the London based studio.

Melissa: Welcome back to TalkSPORT, I'm Melissa Reddy and we have a special treat for you today. We're breaking away from the football talk for just half an hour to speak to Sin City Wrestling superstar and current World Heavyweight champion, a man you know well, J2H. Welcome back to London, how are you this morning?

He was feeling a little tired from a long flight, but he couldn't let on.

J2H: I'm doing good. Thank for having me over here again. I love London.

He did have a soft spot for London, but he didn't overly like it, but diplomacy was expected for this kind of interview.

Melissa: That's great to hear. Now you're on a whistle stop tour of the world to promote Sin City Wrestling's supercard, this coming Sunday, live on the SCW network, called Violent Conduct IX. You're headlining, is that correct?

J2H: That is very correct, I am headlining in something called a barbed wired cage match, which is essentially a cage covered in barbed wire, against a former champion called Michael Harris.

Melissa: That sounds dangerous, but I admit to being a wrestling fan and I did see your last match against Michael Harris, where you won the championship and I know you guys can see the championship on our webcam set up but it is beautiful up close.

He looked at the title over his shoulder with pride.

J2H: Just looking at it makes it worth it. Going through all the trouble of coming back is worth it when you look at it.

Melissa: And it was a lot of trouble and effort to get it back, you had to win a tournament just to get a chance to win it.

J2H: I did, it was called Blast From The Past and I'd never won it before, but I sat talking to my wife about it for the sake of our son, who had never seen me wrestle for more then a match or two. He's only a little one, but now he's aware of everything, and he loves wrestling, he loves seeing me in a ring.

Melissa: And that's why you returned after a long time off?

J2H: It was. He watched the older stuff and loved it, he gets it well and this was me showing him live what it's all about, so I thought a good run in the tournament would get him seeing enough of me that I could do that, and move on, but I ended up with a good partner, I won and went on to face and beat Michael Harris.

Melissa: Does your son go to every show.

As much as he knew his son would love to be at every show, J2H shook his head.

J2H: No, He would love to go to every single show, but with the tours and school, I couldn't bring him along for the ride every time but he will be there on Sunday.

Melissa: Does your wife ever worry about your well being in the ring?

He knew Melody did, but she rarely mentioned it to him.

J2H: I think she knows I'm good at what I do. I'm sure she worries but I think she trusts me more then anything else. She knows that when I'm in that ring, I will come out in one piece.

Melissa: So you've never had any injuries in the ring?

J2H: Early in my career there was a couple of small injuries, but I knew how to take care of myself. I wasn't rushing back in to things then, took an extra time off to heal right. I was young and could have been stupid but I looked at guys in the same company as me held together by tape and I knew I didn't need to be that. The only time I ever rushed back was after something that happened outside of the ring, because I was facing the guy I'm facing on Sunday, so I rushed back a little quicker then I should a couple of months ago.

Melissa: Well let's talk about Sunday, shall we? This is one of Sin City wrestling's biggest cards of the year and it seems to be lined up with huge matches.

J2H: SCW always does this for supercards, everything is always stacked from top to bottom. Lots of championship matches, lots of rivalries coming to a head, a lot of stories finishing and I think a lot starting. I won't lie and say I'm friends with anyone backstage in SCW because I'm really not, but I know how people think with these type of shows, even if they don't show up through all the build up, or even at all until this show because they mostly want something for nothing, they do have this mentality of giving it everything for these big shows, so it should be good.

He had to blur the lines there, even though this was more of an out of character interview, most people thought his hatred towards people being lazy on SCW shows was more of a character thing, it was a very personal opinion but he was happy to let people think otherwise.

Melissa: And it all ends with your match, how do you think that's going to go?

He knew he couldn't blurt some things out, so he once again blurred the lines between fiction and reality.

J2H: I'm gonna win of course. I'm gonna beat this guy again, Melissa. I was the one who told him to drag himself back to SCW, I was the one who told him to get screwed up in the head and bring something back with him from the hell I sent him to, so I expect it is going to be brutal one way or the other. I know we're both gonna bleed all over the place, I know we're both gonna give it everything we got, I know we're going to try and hurt each other in there and we both will. The next morning won't be fun for either of us, we're both gonna be physically ruined, but I'll be waking up smiling because I will have the SCW World Heavyweight championship with me.

Melissa: You sound very confident.

J2H: I am very confident. I've been in the ring with this guy before, I know what to expect. I got nothing in this world to worry about when it comes facing this guy again, nothing at all, so I'm ready for Sunday.

Melissa: It's Sunday, it's live on the SCW network online, from around midnight here, correct?

J2H: It is and it will be worth every hour of missed sleep. Call your bosses now, tell them you have Monday off because of me because Violent Conduct is going to be the best thing you'll see in a long time. That's real talk.

He smirked at his modified catchphrase, knowing that it was too early to be turning the London airwaves blue.

Melissa: Well thank you for joining us J2H, we'll be back after a quick ad break and Jordan and White will be back with their show. Good luck on Sunday.

J2H: Thank you.

He would have loved to have stayed and chatted but he had two more appearances in London and then off to the next city.

Tuesday 22nd August 2023,
Berlin, Germany,
Podcast with Stefan Raab.

A black background covered the screen and white words appeared.

"Right here, I was going to show you a podcast being filmed in Germany, but the truth is, it was utter shit. Stefan Raab is actually a very boring mother fucker, who looked so familiar but I couldn't place it. Whoever it was that he looked like must have annoyed me in the past cause the urge to punch this guy in the face was there - In case you're curious, I might have punched the guy in the face. His questions were boring and I could barely understand his piss poor attempt at English, so I decided I wasn't gonna risk my promo stuff going long because this strange little man that German's tend to like even though he once told a sixteen year old girl she'll be in porn because of her name*

*I only found this out while reading his wiki in post production of this promo while deciding what to put here. I'm glad I punched him now! So sue me, ya pervert!

Anyway, enough of that loser, this is what I did on Wednesday."

Wednesday 23rd August 2023,
Ottawa, Canada,
CTV Morning Live.

It was another day, another continent for the SCW World Heavyweight champion as he sat below the studio light in the CTV Morning Live studio in Ottawa next to host Rosey Edeh as we wait to come back from commercial. He knew this one was a light hearted interview with the former Olympian and knew he had to pick his answers wisely and very diplomatically. He waited patiently for the show to return from commercial, just looking at the SCW World Heavyweight championship over his shoulder and for Rosey to do her introduction.

Rosey: And welcome back to CTV Morning Live, I'm Rosey Edeh, and I'm joined by a man you know from Sin City Wrestling, World Heavyweight champion, James Huntington Hawkes the third, better known to you on screen as J2H. Welcome to the show James.

He smiled through gritted teeth, unsure how he felt about his real name being used but this was a morning show, a relaxed interview with someone who knew her sport and her advocacy for women in sport. Again, he knew quickly words had to be chosen wisely.

J2H: Thank you, glad to be here.

Rosey: You've been a busy guy lately promoting the SCW show coming up this Sunday, you just flew in from Germany, correct?

J2H: I did, I got here a couple of hours ago, and was in your place of birth the day before so yeah, been travelling around a lot.

Rosey: Seems like we have a guest who has done some research on me.

J2H: It's a long flight from Germany.

He smiled at her, trying to make her feel at ease as best he could.

Rosey: I'm sure you've been asked a lot about Violent Conduct IX, over the past two days, so let's have a change of pace this morning, let's talk about you with a wrestling theme. You've been wresting from a young age, but it allowed you to meet your wife through the sport, a wrestler herself, how does she feel about what you do now?

He was a little taken back by the question, like most before an interview, he had run a million questions and answers over in his head but this was not one of them.

J2H: Looks like I'm not the only one who has done my research. She's ok with it, she watches everything I do and at times points at things I could have done better. I think because she was a wrestler, she understands a lot better then partners not with a wrestling background who worry about their partners getting hurt. I'm not sure she'll like the upcoming match but she's pretty relaxed about things.

Rosey: And you have a young son too that also seems to enjoy it.

Another taken back moment, that J2H had seconds to think about before answer her comment.

J2H: He's a big fan of pretty much every wrestler he meets and sees. He loves being backstage at the shows he's at and most of the roster have time to sit around with him and talk wrestling.

Rosey: Is it something you can see him doing in years to come?

J2H: I think it would be very tough to stop him, he's already practicing dropkicks and basic moves in the pool, so I think it would be hard to keep him away from it.

He hoped that the questioning would not go any further concerning his son and wrestling. He knew his son was a fan and saw much more at shows then other people who end up in wrestling, ever get to see, but he wasn't sure he wanted him to go in to wrestling.

Rosey: Now there's been a whisper that you're a very different guy on a wrestling show, then you are in real life. What is the difference between James and J2H?

He lowered his eyebrows and frowned slightly. He'd never really been asked these kind of questions before.

J2H: I don't think there's too much difference, I just don't need to have my guard up around my family. People think I have the big ego when it comes to wrestling and I do. I know what I've done in wrestling and yeah, I should have an ego, every wrestler should have an ego or it's not worth getting in the ring, but I have that ego outside of wrestling too. I have to remind everyone in wrestling who I am, but I don't need to walk in to a coffee house and remind the barista that I'm J2H. Same guy in the ring as well as outside the ring, I don't tolerate laziness or stupidity, so I guess the only difference is when I'm around my family.

Rosey: I used to be the same when I was training and missed family time.

J2H: Then you get it. I travel the world, so when I come home, I become dad rather then J2H, because James is J2H without a microphone and some guy in front of him to trash talk.

Rosey smiled at J2H, giving him time to catch his breath.

Rosey: So I have seen SCW for a long time, and they've always stood out to me for equality for men and women wrestlers, with women breaking barriers.

He could see her nod at him as if to comment without a question, feeling compelled to continue from her words. He smiled inside as he felt this could be a perfect chance to show his intelligence and ability to have a deeper conversation.

J2H: SCW really is a great place to be in that sense. SCW got criticized for having separated divisions and it still does, but for me, it's a chance to build two great things rather then one. The women in SCW are treated great, they've headlined big shows. What SCW has done had made men and women equal in their own rights, which is more then what most can say out there. Inter gender matches come across as lazy, it throws everyone in the same pool and this is why SCW is special, it gave everyone a chance to shine. Plus it's not my thing to see men beat up women.

Rosey: So if you was offered a big contract in a place that did matches like that, you wouldn't take it?

He knew this was a loaded question that was designed to place him on the spot but he was ready for it.

J2H: I wouldn't consider taking it for a second. I've been offered big deals by big places and I've turned them down for that reason. I think women should have the chance to shine without a guy with my credentials going in and stopping them. I'm proud of my career for what I've done. I'm not say these women are not tough and talented, cause there's a lot that are and could stand up to the guys, but my morals would make me turn down deals like that.

He knew that could be taken wrong and there would be some dick on the internet claiming he was sexist or something, but he would never be interesting in fighting a women.

Rosey: So we're almost out of time here James, but it's been wonderful having you here and learning about the man behind J2H, I wish you and your family well. Before you go, please tell our viewers about the show.

J2H: So the show is on Sunday, it's called Violent Conduct IX, and you can see it on the SCW network, grab the app on any device you have and you can see it there from about seven PM local time. I will be defending this championship in the main event against a guy called Michael Harris, who is a very decorated wrestler. It's a stacked show with lots of belts on the line, so don't miss it!

He smiled the warmest smile he could down the camera.

Rosey: Thank you for joining us James, we'll be back after this.

The show cut to commercial and small talk was had between the two. He drifted out of conversation, his mind was already on his next flight... Four hours to Cancun, to spend the afternoon, evening and night with his family before his last stop on the promotional tour.

Thursday 24th August 2023,
Mexico City, Mexico,
Salón de Cabildos.

He left his family in the morning to get to his final tour stop. It was early afternoon in Mexico City as J2H entered the last of his media duties for the week, a press conference in City Hall. It had been a long week and the travel had been harsh but he'd finally made it to his last destination before travelling back to his family he had a few hours with yesterday in Cancun. Tiredness made him cranky and his body ached from hours stuck on planes, but he knew how to use it to his advantage. He was in Mexico City, the home of South America's most die hard wrestling fans and he knew that everyone in that building hadn't come to speak to James, they wanted to ask questions to the great J2H. Mexican wrestling fans loved a character when it came to wrestling and J2H was going to give them just that as he walked in to the room, his championship thrown over his shoulder. Instantly cameras flashed in his face but his sunglasses took away most of the damage the could do and he made his way to the chair with his name plate in front of it pointing to the crowd. A Mexican man sat next to him.

Mexican man: Hola, my name is Miguel and I am here to interpret to Senor J2H should it be needed and to moderate this press conference. Please raise your hand and I will select you to ask your question. Please understand that his time is very limited, so please no follow up questions. Welcome J2H.

The was an odd applause from the media personalities, which was unusual at a press conference but J2H shrugged it off.

J2H: Yeah thanks Miguel. I mean you would have thought they would have gone Senor Vinnie to do this shit, but Pete the Cactus has more personality. Let's get on with this.

He was in full J2H mode as Miguel pointed to someone in the crowd and listened to the question in English.

Journalist: Hola Amigo, on Sunday you face Michael Harris in a barbed wire cage match, have you ever been in one before.

J2H rolled his eyes at the man asking the question.

J2H: I hate shit journalists that don't bother fucking researching anyone before showing up, taking up space and oxygen and ask stupid questions. Google could answer that one for you. Waste of a fucking question. I have never been in a match like that, no one has been in that kind of specific match in SCW, people have done some crazy shit in SCW but this one is new, this one is one of a kind until some genius waters down the concept by sticking it on the Roulette wheel.

Hands appear in the air and another is selected.

Journalist: As it is your first, do you have any nerves?

J2H: I don't feel nerves, I never have felt nerves and this thing is a walk in the fucking park. I don't have any worries about this. It's not like I haven't bled in a ring before and it's not like I haven't done it when people have used everything against me to try and beat me but fail. I'm not nervous, I'm not scared, I'm just ready to kick the shit out of that old son of a bitch and prove to him that I will always be better then him.

Another question is quickly selected.

Journalist: When you entered Blast From The Past, did you expect to be sitting here months later with the championship?

He knew he alluded to just being in the tournament in the past and in other interviews, but this was about being J2H.

J2H: Not only did I know I was gonna be sitting here, I knew I was gonna get a good partner, win, destroy Michael Harris, and do it all over again. I can read people pretty fucking well, in fact here's one for you. Jack Washington is gonna with King for a Day and book himself against a champion, probably me, you heard that here first too.

Miguel pointed to another raised hand.

Journalist: Should you lose on Sunday, will you be leaving SCW?

J2H: First off there amigo, I won't be losing. This fucking belt is staying with me because I said it will be staying with me. Michael Harris don't deserve this belt, he never did in the first place but let's play your game and answer the question. If I lose, then no, I won't be crawling under a rock, or going to hide because you seem to forget what season it is after Violent Conduct.... It's J2H season bitch and I got a right to wrong from last year, so no, I won't be a pissy little bitch hiding away.

More hands raised and another pointed at.

Journalist: Senor J2H, do you think this match will be harder to win then your past match with Senor Harris?

J2H: No, I will still beat him, the only difference is, is that sick bitch can try and stab me with more then a pen in this match. It means he can sit there and slice my skin like ham, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm gonna win. He's got a lot to prove and his head has been fucked with but I think that's why I'm gonna be better then him. Mentally, he's lost the match, he's not obsessed with winning no matter how many times he says that shit, he's obsessed with hurting me and by the time he finishes running around like a bull in a china shop, he'll be too fucking tired to keep up. Might be there first time you see an old man take a nap mid match.

J2H smirked as another question was asked.

Journalist: Do you feel you will steal the show on Sunday?

J2H: What kind of stupid question is that? Like seriously, did you just go and round up every idiot with a pen that you could kind Miguel and set this shit up? Steal the fucking show, name one other match on the card that can steal the show, name one other wrestling in the entire world who can do what I can do? There is fucking no one out there that can do that, not a single person. All I need to do is walk down that fucking ramp and the show has been stolen. Fuck it, I've stolen the show and all I've done is sit here and talk to you taco loving dicks. This alone is something for you to tell your grand kids and donkeys about, let alone what I'm gonna do on Sunday.

He could feel himself getting annoyed at the stupid questions but he let it continue.

Journalist: When you started your career many years ago, did you aim to be the man you are today?

J2H: About time an ok question. I was brought up with money around people who did whatever it took to get to the top of whatever they decided to go in to and they did. I know the top people in every walk of life so why wouldn't I want to be at the top of what I do? When I started wrestling, I saw myself as being the man someone built a company on and I was treated like trash by so many people when I walked in the door. It made me better so all those little bitches helped make me who I am today, but fuck giving them credit for it cause I made them look good. I wanted to be known as the man who built worlds and fuck it, I am that guy, but I'm not putting down my tools just yet because there's still more to do to have my name the first one thought of when people think of SCW in twenty years time.

He looked around the room but more hands appeared.

Journalist: Do you think Michael Harris respects you?

J2H: I don't give a shit if he does, or if he doesn't. I don't care about that because I know after Sunday, he's going to respect me. At this point in time, he could have a voodoo doll sticking pins in me. He could be playing with his emo friends trying to cast spells on me. At this moment in time, his feelings towards me mean shit. After Sunday, he won't need to publicly say a word, I will know he will respect me.

Another question was quickly asked.

Journalist: Do you respect him?

J2H: Right now I just wanna kick the shit out of him. I don't feel anything towards him, I just want Sunday to come, get in the ring with him and bury Michael Harris once and for all and not have to see him slowly move around the ring again cause I know once I do that, he'll be done for good. There will not be a moment I look over my shoulder, I will celebrate every day that I was the one that got rid of him, now, anymore stupid questions or can I go?

He didn't wait for a reply to come, he simply stood up.

J2H: No? Good!

His championship was over a shoulder and he was on his way out of the door before anything else could be said. His patience and tiredness had overtaken him and it was time to head back to his family. Just around three short hours later, he was with them and happier then he had been all week.

He had finally made it back to Melody and James Jr, but he had one more thing to take care of. He'd been selling the match around the countries for days but now it was time to do the final thing on his list, talk directly at Michael Harris. It had felt like forever since that pen pierced the champions head and the anger had been building in him more the closer the time came to this moment. Days away meant he had no urge to be away from his family and decided to take them to the beach with one solitary cameraman to capture the moment. He laid on a towel and looked in the distance as Melody and James Jr splashed in the warm water, Simpson close by the two just in case of any issues. He snapped his finger to get the cameraman to turn to him, his body just covered in long white shorts, past his knees and a bucket cap.

J2H: Cameraman, get the shot on my face if you don't mind.

Cameraman: Are you sure this is a good idea? This is a public beach and you have a lot of gold there.

The cameraman moved the camera to a shot of a bag and J2H opened up the bag, pulling out the SCW World Heavyweight Championship.

J2H: I don't give a shit, are you rolling?

Cameraman: Yeah.

He pulled the championship across the top half of his body, putting his arm over it.

J2H: So it's finally come down to this, the talk is nearly over, the running away from me, only to hit a sneak attack when it suited you instead of just putting your name on a contract like a man. The chances you had to look me in the eye and just tell me I was better then you... It's all gone now Michael and we're down to the home straight, the final dash to the finish line. Inside a hell of mesh and barbed wire we step and there's no escape. It's time to pay for the months of dodging me, it's time to pay for the months of silence and not facing me like a man, it's time to pay for the scars on my forehead. I hope you have the credit for this, because this guy right here, is coming to collect.

His tone was calm and deliberate as he spoke with serious eyes.

J2H: The reinvention was something unexpected but do I look like a man who gets thrown off his game by a serious look? Do I look like a man who would sit there and let it play on my mind that the big scary, psychopath is going to get me anytime he wants? Nah, that's shit and you know I'm not gonna flinch at that, but great work creating that cold atmosphere like many have done before you.

He could hear people say his name from around him but he kept his cool stance.

J2H: I had a lot of flights Michael, I've been all over the place just trying to get everyone's eyes on us, to do my job that so many champions don't and sell the shit out of this division, out of this company, I did that and on those flights, you know what I did? I watched your matches from SCW, every single one of them, I watched everything you did and then I watched what you did last week and I admit, it felt different. It felt like this was not the Michael Harris I went to war with and it got me thinking Michael. I didn't just take your championship, did I? I took a whole lot more then that, and your pride, I took a little bit of your soul along with everything else I took. Deep down I knew that I did, and I took everything from ya, and I might have said it before but everything about you last week confirmed that I broke you more then I first thought I did.

Part of him felt a little proud for his actions.

J2H: I didn't just ruin your career, I ruined your life and I'm not sad about that at all Michael. Inside me, there's a sub conscious me doing a little happy dance, but this me, I'm not satisfied with that. To me, I toppled the king but I didn't kill him, now it's time to finish the job.

His words hit the sea breeze with the confidence of ten men facing one.

J2H: I get why I didn't, because for months leading up to when I had my shot at the king, I looked like a bitch, I looked like second best in the whole thing, I looked like a shell of who I am. I got hit with a car and away while the cameras was on you, I was the one looking weak for not being able to be there, and maybe, just maybe that took away my killer instinct, maybe that made me less of who I am and maybe that's why I didn't kill the king when I should have, but that's not the case this time. This time, you've been brooding, you've been hiding away somewhere and I have the power, so it's my turn to finish you off. It's my turn to do what I should have done months ago. I beat you when I was hurting, I beat you when I was doubting myself and doubting why I put myself in your path, why the fuck I bothered even coming back for Blast From The Past when I knew no matter who the partner would be, I would win it. I doubted myself every day from that car hitting me till the time the referee's hand hit that canvas for the third time. Even with all that self doubt, that self loathing, I came through it and proved too much. Do you see the difference this time around?

He looked to the side to see people looking at him but turned back to the camera.

J2H: This time you have the doubts, you have the self loathing, you have all of that and me? I'm back to my best. You had me hit with a car cause you thought you could beat a crippled J2H and you remember what happened? You fucking couldn't and here I am all healed up and shit with the confidence I have and you? You don't have my recovery skills, you can not physically and mentally overcome what I can do, you don't have that in you. You've lost Michael, you've lost already because your self doubt will destroy you, you're not strong enough to beat it. I had the drive to get over my self doubt and step on up and I did it, because I'm mentally fucking stronger then you, but your little bitch fest, woe is me bullshit shows that you're not even close to being mentally ready for me. I didn't sit there and go buy some eyeliner, listen to music to cut your wrists by. I laid in that hospital bed and I told myself there's only one man that can beat Michael Harris and that was J2H, not a guy feeling sorry for himself, a guy with more confidence then anything else and he beat you. You in the same mindset, you ran to your fucking wardrobe looking for the darkest clothes you had.... Yeah, you're not right in the head to beat me.

He tapped the side of his head as if to prove a point.

J2H: Bro, you are coming across as a man with a midlife crisis or something.

He snorted slightly before continuing.

J2H: You might as well show up on a motorcycle or something, whatever old dudes like you do to make yourself feel young. You're coming off as a desperate old man and it's not real becoming of you.

He looked at James Jr and Melody in the distance before continuing.

J2H: I heard everything you said, I let those words burn in to me and man, if I am the be all and end all for you, then when I beat you, you should be fucking proud. Do you know how many retirement matches I've been asked to do? People seek me out to send them off in to the sunset and you're bitching about me sending you off there on Sunday? Shut the fuck up man, I've turned people down for their last match, you should be fucking proud I'm sending you on your way for yours on Sunday.

He had a serious look on his face,

J2H: Why would I do it you asked so damn much, why would I want to do it again. Well at first, it was to prove I could beat you again. It was to prove that you can't come back when you're tired of sitting at home and say I got lucky against you, and yes, you would have come back, you're old but wrestling is in the Harris blood. You can say you wouldn't until you're blue in the face but I know you would have, and by that time, I would have moved on and laughed and you would have been sitting there calling my name out for months, so I thought I'd do it, get it over with, show you I was the boss and either send you on your merry way or watch you destroy people like Bill Barnhart and Goth, but now I think my reasons have changed for getting you back, like you've helped me see the light.

He pointed towards the sun and smirked.

J2H: It only hit me while I was watching, but deep down, I wanted you to come back so I could retire you properly. Think about it, you might have felt down after losing, a lot of champions do, but they grow some balls, get over it and come back eventually, but if I got you to come back and I beat you twice on the spin, you'll never come back. Maybe it was evil genius, maybe it was me baiting a trap, offering you anything that you wanted to step back in so I could just banish you away from SCW for good. It could just be that I loved embarrassing you so fucking much when I was still hurt, I wanted to do it one more time while I'm feeling amazing.

He turned his hand over.

J2H: On the other hand, you could be right and everyone else in this division are not worth a damn and I wanted a credible opponent, you'll never know which one it was but the facts still remain that I am still walking out with this.

His hand ran across the shining gold championship.

J2H: The fact still remains that I have got you to use that sick as fuck mind of yours and I'm gonna beat you at your own game. You could have picked anything in the world, could have had my hands tied behind my back, you could have picked anything at all and I still would have beat you. Maybe I just got a kink for humiliating people.

He tilted his head in thought before looking back at the camera.

J2H: Who fucking knows, but what I do know is I'm going up two zero against you Michael, and this time, I won't call you back, I will move on and go against someone else, probably Jack Washington when he wins King For The Day and books himself against me... Yeah Jack, you're fucking see through.

He rolled his eyes.

J2H: You'll be in my rear view Michael so appreciate the fact that I'm giving you your last moments of relevance in this business, I'm giving you your last meaningful contribution to the wrestling business. This is something you're gonna be remembered for, one of the greatest main events of all time and put out of your misery by me once and for all. The wrestling world will rejoice as we say goodbye to Michael Harris. I've proved you're my little puppet that I can command, I got you back just by pulling the right strings, and I'm gonna pull the right strings to send you back away. Dance for me puppet, dance your ass down to the ring, dance around the cage like some cheap whore because just like that cheap whore dancing in the cage, your night will also end with you on your back and looking at the lights, wanting everything to end quickly.

He might have looked serious on the outside but couldn't help but smile on the inside from that very impromptu cheap whore line.

J2H: And that's real talk bitch!

J2H finished just in time as he was quickly joined by his family as the camera faded to black.
>