Author Topic: BILL BARNHART v GOTH - DOG COLLAR MATCH  (Read 3956 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
BILL BARNHART v GOTH - DOG COLLAR MATCH
« on: August 14, 2023, 06:49:20 AM »
Please post all roleplays here! Have fun and good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Re: BILL BARNHART v GOTH - DOG COLLAR MATCH
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2023, 07:34:37 AM »
I WILL BE TAKING GOTH FOR A WALK WITH HIM IN A DOG COLLAR

Narrator:  The match between Bill Barnhart and Goth at Violent Conduct IX is going to be quite interesting. One of Bill’s favorite type of match is a Dog Collar Match and that’s what Bill has against Goth at Violent Conduct IX.

BILL AND BEA BARNHART TALK ABOUT BILL’S MATCH AGAINST GOTH AT VIOLENT CONDUCT IX

The scene on our screen changes to a shot of Bill and Bea Barnhart in their hotel room located in Yucatan, Mexico. This is where the Sin City Wrestling Event, Violent Conduct IX, is being held at the Grand Ball Court of Chichen Itza. When the camera person informs Bill and Bea they are now live broadcasting the two get ready to broadcast their comments.

Bill:  I wish to thank everyone for tuning in to listen to my comments leading up to my Dog Collar match against Goth at Violent Conduct IX. Next to me you see my beautiful and intelligent wife, Bea Barnhart, and she not only serves as a wrestler in Sin City Wrestling as she is also officially my Manager.

Bea:  Bill and I know that Goth went into a short retirement period recently and now we guess he feels he wants to return to wrestling. Since Goth has been out of action for a significant period of time that means he is probably coming into this match with Bill being nervous and doubtful. That is the reason I will be at ringside for their match. I need to make sure Goth adheres to the rules of the match and that Melissa doesn’t try to get involved in the match.

Bill looks into the camera with a stern look on his face.

Bill:  Let me get this straight. I had a very long feud with Goth after our falling out in Asylum Wrestling Alliance and then that Federation closed. Then me and Goth ended up working in Sin City Wrestling and our feud continued. Then, on January 15, 2023, at Inception VI, we had a total blowout match, where Goth earned the Roulette Championship from me, and after that match I was under the impression that me and Goth had come to the mutual agreement that our Feud was over. Then what happens? I then find out that Goth had come out of what we all thought was his retirement and I see there is a Goth versus Bill Barnhart match scheduled for Violent Conduct IX on Sunday, August 27, 2023, in a Dog Collar Match. Although it is not officially listed as a Grudge Match there seems to be an indication it might be just that. I’m not sure why Goth returned to active wrestling after being gone for months but it will be his loss, and my win, at Violent Conduct IX. Remember this, Goth, that you need to be careful what you ask for as you might just get it. And, for sure, you are going to get it from me at Violent Conduct IX.

EVERYONE HAS THINGS THEY DON’T WANT TO DO. . .AND EVERYONE HAS THINGS THEY ENJOY DOING

Bea:  Bill will now present information on why there are things he will not do then he will proceed into comments concerning why he loves the sport of wrestling regardless of what type of match he is assigned to.

Bill:  I have been asked questions over the years on what things I have never done, or I tried those things at times and decided I didn’t want to do them anymore,  and why I am not doing them now. Please allow me to list a few of them for you. ONE. . .I have never jumped out of an airplane doing skydiving. I never felt like putting my life on the line with some cloth and ropes. TWO…I have never been snow skiing although I have slid down a mountain on a sled. You want to know why I have never been show skiing? My friend, on his first trip to go snow skiing, ripped out both his knees and was in rehabilitation for several months. I figured risking blowing my knees out was less worth the effort than turning away and letting others get hurt. THREE. . .I have never been scuba diving. Take note of all the things that could go wrong with your scuba equipment and you have your answer why I have never done that. Then add into the mix the many things in the water that are either dangerous, poisonous, or want to eat you, and you can see why I said NO to scuba diving. Then people tend to follow their questions on the items I just mentioned with questions on why I am in the sport of wrestling if I’m worried about getting hurt. I never looked at wrestling as a way of getting hurt. I look at wrestling as my way of being able too hurt others. I look at wrestling as a sport that I am excellent in. Also I’m the one giving opponents most of the hurt so that’s fine with me. Goth will find out what hurt is when I destroy him and send him back into retirement.

BILL BARNHART IS LIKE A BUG ZAPPER AND GOTH IS LIKE A MOTH THAT GETS ZAPPED IN THE BUG ZAPPER

Bill:  There is a word that rhymes with Goth and that word is Moth. What is a Moth? A flying creature that is attracted to light. What does that do for the Moth? If you hang up a bug zapper the Moth will be attracted to the light and then when it comes in contact with the live wires it gets zapped out of existence. That’s all you are to me Goth. A pathetic little Moth looking for the light and when you get close to me. . .ZAP!!!. . .and you are no more.

Bea:  And, Goth, if your precious Melissa decides to interfere in your match you can be assured I will take her out and I’m not referring to taking her out for dinner. If Melissa gets involved in the match she will not know what hit her until she waked up from the unconsciousness I put her into for interfering in Bill’s match.

WHAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE BETWEEN BILL AND GOTH?

Bill and Bea take a quick break. Bill goes into the kitchen and he returns with two cans of Mike’s flavored spiked iced tea. Bill hands a Mike’s Mango spiked ice tea to Bea and he retains for himself a Mike’s Black Cherry spiked ice tea. Both pop the top on their Mike’s and take a drink. Then Bill and Bea again focus into the camera and continue with their comments.

Bill:  I love it when I have an opponent who thinks they can intimidate me and make me back down and run away. Goth I see you’ve already thrown a few moronic comments at me since our match was announced. You hurl comments at me believing that what you say means I am supposed to be running scared. Let me remind you of something so that you know what you are really in for. I spent my entire life having to deal with my half-brother Chris Shipman. Then when he caused the death of our sister he was even more violent and threatening to me because he tried to blame her death on me but surveillance video proved him the culprit. Chris vowed to kill me and he tried everything he had to try to take me out. Well, Goth, I haven’t heard from Chris Shipman for many years. I have no clue if he is still alive or if he is already dead and buried. What I do know is that Chris tried everything anyone could possibly imagine being done to another person, even in their wildest drug-induced dreams, and he failed. Goth you are a newbie make-believe pathetic amateur when it comes to terrorizing others as compared to my half-brother Chris Shipman. There are things Chris did to me and Iris that you wouldn’t be able to imagine in your own brain even if you were being high on the heaviest recreational drugs on the planet. To put it into words that you might possibly understand I will give you some examples.

Bea:  Oh, boy, this is going to be some good stuff.

Bill:  Goth you are like a Piss Ant being pissed on by an Elephant and you get upset and try to intimidate the Elephant because it pissed on you. First of all the Elephant doesn’t even know the Piss Ant exists and on top of that the Elephant continues to piss on the Piss Ant then it turns around and walks away leaving the Piss Ant ranting at nothing because the Elephant has walked away. That’s how you measure up to me Goth. You cannot do anything to destroy me because if Chris Shipman, and Satan, both couldn’t take me out and destroy me then you haven’t got a Piss Ant’s chance of success.

Bea bursts out laughing and when Bill looks at her she feels he is upset with her but he is not.

Bea:  I’m sorry Bill. I didn’t mean to come across as having a sick sense of humor when you compared Goth to a Piss Ant who was pissed on by an Elephant.

Bill:  You don’t have to apologize to me or to Goth. What I said was the truth. What I said was amusing at the expense of Goth. What you did by laughing at my comparison of Goth to a Piss Ant who got pissed on by an Elephant was an appropriate response. Goth is simply a wrestler who needs to be laughed at.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bill holds up the official Card of Violent Conduct IX then he reads off the document.

Bill:  Well, Goth, from what I see as the description of our match for Violent Conduct IX is that it is a Dog Collar Match. In this type of match the standard concept and rules is that both wrestlers have a dog collar attached around their neck and there is a chain connecting the two dog collars. The normal rules and stipulations for this match is that a win is obtained by pinfall, submission, or disqualification. There is an additional stipulation that if the Referee determines that one of the wrestlers deliberately removes their dog collar, or they do something that deliberately damages the chain so the wrestlers are disconnected, then the offending wrestler is Disqualified and the other wrestler wins. Now there have been times when the rules were modified to make it similar to a bull rope or chain match where the winner is the first wrestler to touch all four corners for the win. No matter which way our match finally ends up as the official rules I will be the winner and there’s not a damn thing you can do to prevent my win.

Bea:  Your win will be impressive as you dominate Goth and send him back into retirement.

Bill:  Before we end our comments for today I would like to tell you one more thing Goth. After we finally came to an understanding about what happened in the past, I felt we came to an agreement that we would get along, work with each other, and maybe form an alliance to rid Sin City Wrestling of the disgusting jerks who are ruining our Wrestling Federation. I’m not sure what happened as I haven’t changed so apparently you are the one who changed. Oh well it doesn’t matter the reason things changed or that that changed at all. I’m in this match to destroy you and that’s how it goes.

Bea informs the camera person that they are done with their comments. The camera person calls into the Network to let them know Bill and Bea are done and they tell the camera person to set their camera to a slow fade to black and they do so. The scene starts to slowly fade until the screen is black and that’s the end of today’s presentation.

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2023, 12:03:03 PM »
August 17th 2023

Goth and Melissa can be seen in their private plane as they are flying towards the airport of Mexico, returning from a few days in New York where Goth crashed the Main Event in WGWF in a shocking fashion. He also wanted to spend some time with his wife and son together before heading over to prepare for his second match in Sin City Wrestling. He has been smiling for the last few days as he has made some headlines for handing The Troll his own championship, amusing himself over how it has upsetted some people. But he did not care anymore, apparently people have forgotten how they haven’t given him the respect that he had deserved for his entire legacy in Sin City Wrestling. He knew why though, he wasn’t a home born superstar that they had created. for some reason people preferred the wrestlers that were there during the days of Gabriel and Despayre, names that came after as well but never had found a lineage elsewhere. Simply overlooking the fact that anywhere Goth has gone to, he had made the companies millions upon billions of money.

But that was now all behind him, he was not seeking the recognition from the fans or the other wrestlers. He just wants to show them that the past four months should have been a holiday trip for the entire roster.

Melissa: Here sweetie, another drink.

Goth looks up at his wife as she hands him a glass of water, taking his mind out of the book he was reading as he nods to her in appreciation. He takes a sip from the water before placing it in front of him as his wife sits down in the chair on the opposite side. Melissa immediately looks through the window, hoping to see something of the beautiful country of Mexico. This causes Goth to smile as he turns his attention back into the book that he was reading, something that he had starting to do while he was recovering from his injuries.

Melissa: I enjoyed having Gerrit Jr around, it’s still getting used to see him as my stepson now.

Goth looks at her with a smile on his face, he knew that his son had to get used to the situation as well. Dealing with the thought of having a different woman to be his “mom” in some sort of way, but ultimately he knew that it was something that had to grow between the three of them. He finally decides to put the book down on the seat next to him while reaching for the glass of water, he looks over at his wife as she is going through some of the pictures she had taken from the past three days.

Goth: I know he had been begging to join us in Mexico, but after watching what has happened to the SCW crew these days made me think it was better not to.

Melissa looks at him with a frown on her face before realizing that he was referring to Krystal Wolfe or Sin character, causing her to sigh and shake her head.

Melissa: I wish I was cleared to compete again, I would have whooped her ass from here to Tokyo. Hell, her head would be spinning faster than that chick from the Exorcist movie.

Goth chuckles, thinking back to the time that Krystal was a part of the Saviors before they had released her, a hot topic on the minds of some of the wrestlers that he amused himself over why they even bothered. The group of wrestlers that he had taken the liberty of leading after the departure of Mac Bane and the injury situation of Ken Davison. A situation that ultimately has led to victories and his in ring debut. A debut that he had not wanted, but he had realized that once more the management of Sin City fed him the leftovers of the roster. Max Steele, some nobody that did put up a fight against him. But ultimately ended up falling asleep in his dreaded Gothic Dream submission combo, it felt good to watch the struggling of Max Steele ultimately ending up in him passing out. It was that feeling he got when his arm was raised in victory and have his name being announced as victor, the feeling of adrenaline that was pumping through his body was amazing. A sensation that he had to miss for over four months, a sensation that as a pro wrestler you cannot describe.

Goth: You will get your moment soon, I doubt if there’s any Bombshell out there that would love to be face to face with you.

This causes his wife to laugh and shake her head while uttering something under her breath before turning her attention back to her phone.Goth takes a sip from the glass of water, enjoying the cold water as he leans back against his chair. Wondering how long it will take before the plane will land in Mexico, he had made some plans to take Melissa for some sight seeing as well as working out for his match.

Goth: Bill Barnhart…,

He shakes his head, he wasn’t happy to face Bill once more. He didn’t mind to actually beat his ass once more like he has done in the past, but the thought that this was the Super Card return match that he would be receiving after four months caused him to get upset about it. In his mind there is no superstar that isn’t a champion at this moment that could hold a candle to him, hell even the men that were in the King for a Day ladder match made him sick to his stomach. Knowing that he has beaten several of the competitors already and yet they are getting a spotlight match???

He understood the reasoning that his stock has dropped somewhat since his injury, but Bill Barnhart??? And the stipulation of a Dog Collar match made him laugh, he figured that it was merely an excuse to get the population in Mexico even more excited. An excuse stipulation that he knew the die hard fans would appreciate, but figured it was hardly necessary.

Goth: But if the fine people of Mexico want to watch me whip a dog?? Then I am the kind of guy that would gladly oblige.

He smirks as he notices the Stewardess approach him and his wife, asking whether they wish to eat something as the flight will take an hour and a half longer before landing. Both of them place their orders as Goth watches the stewardess leave, remembering how much Melissa loves to play a role to tease him before having sex with each other. He suddenly turns his head towards his wife when he feels her kick him against the shin, looking angry at him in a mocking way

Goth: What???

He asks while playing innocent, only to see her grin as she leans forward to whisper him in the ear.

Melissa:  You will be experiencing some turbulence in our evening flight sir, so if there’s anything I can do to make your fight more entertaining let me know.

she says as she gives him a wink before turning her attention to her phone while giggling, this causes Goth to chuckle as well. He empties his glass of water before leaning backwards and closes his eyes, taking a little nap before their food will be brought to them.

Mexico City, Mexico.

Goth is seen enjoying a moment with Melissa at a local restaurant while sitting on the terrace outside while drinking tequila, they are both watching the tourists do their usual sightseeing as they have hidden their identities by wearing sunglasses and tying their hair back. Goth is holding Melissa’s hand in his as they are chit chatting with each other.

Melissa: I loved how you took care of Max Steele this past Climax Control.

Goth smirks, he knew that she has been supporting him during his recovery, something he has to admit did help speed up the time until he was cleared to return to active wrestling. He was satisfied with the outcome of the match, enjoyed watching Steele squirm while being locked in his Gothic Dream Submission hold. But still he was having issues with some of his deliveries during the match that he had been studying in the days after the show. He quickly shakes the thoughts out of his head as he saw Melissa smile at him

Goth: What???

Melissa: I just noticed how much I have missed seeing you smile during your rehab.

The words causes him to chuckle, realizing that she was just teasing him. But he had to admit, he had not been much of a fun guy during the early few months since his rehab. the thought of his chance to secure a world title shot really upset him, as well as knowing that Kim’s shot was thrown up in smoke as well. He knew that he could not be blamed for it, but he had taken it so personally that it ultimately became an obsession. And watching others succeed as J2H won the world title caused him to be pissed off even more.

He inhales deeply, the Mexican air was somehow different than what he was used to in the States, he felt himself once more. He takes a sip from his glass before turning his attention towards his wife as he squeezes her hand gently with his other hand.

Goth: Forgive me for me having been a pain in the ass, I…

She turns her hand around as her fingers entwine with his, causing his words to stop as the two lovers share a moment of love without uttering a word.

Melissa: Having to watch you perform in that six sided ring this past Sunday was all worth it Gerrit. I knew you would come back, but you seemed like you had found a new purpose when you beat down Max Steele.

The words had caused him to smile, it meant so much to him to hear it coming out of her mouth. But he had to admit that he felt as if he was several years younger, his level of energy was something he had not felt in quite some time. Or at least way much better than last year and all the way until his injury, wondering whether this injury was a blessing in disguise.

The mere thought of his injury caused him to tense up, reliving the attack of Joe Montuori in the middle of the ring while still having been injured. He blamed himself for a while for having entered the ring on his own, for not having asked to have his wife or friends accompany him. But he ultimately realized that Joe would have attacked him eventually when his guard was down.

Melissa: You okay??

The words causes him to snap out of his thoughts, quickly turning his attention back towards the concerned look on her face.

Goth: I…,

Melissa: Joe???

She asks as he nods his head, trying to keep the anger inside of him from boiling out. It was the one thing that he had not been able to contain even though he had told her a million times that he had it under control.

Goth: Yeah…, I…

Melissa: Don’t worry sweetie, you will eventually get even with him.

Goth slowly nods his head, desperately wanting to say something but cannot. Their attention is slowly being diverted when a family approaches them as their kids are a huge Goth fan. Causing him to shed a small tear as this always brought a warm feeling in his heart.

Goth: Want your father take a picture of us???

He watches the sudden disbelief on their faces turn into huge smiles as they stood beside him as he knelt down on his knee and put an arm around their shoulders as their father took a picture of them. They even managed to have a picture taken with Melissa before Goth signed their shirts and watched the kids walk off happy.

Goth: I have really missed this Melissa…,

He says while not taking his eyes of the waving children before they turn around the corner, he slowly bites on his lower lip in order to prevent him from starting to cry. The frustration of someone deliberately trying to put him out from wrestling permanently has angered him to the point of no return, but also has fueled him to punish him where it hurts him even more.

Melissa: You need to let it go Gerrit, your date with destiny with him in the WGWF will come. We are now here in Mexico and give these people a performance they will not forget in merely a week and a half.

The cold and icy stare suddenly breaks into a warm and loving smile, nodding his head to his wife as he kisses her on the mouth before whispering.

Goth: I love you babe

Melissa: I love you too.

The two share another kiss before turning their attention towards the people outside as the shot slowly fades.

You do not know who I am

Goth: I have been asked a million times in the past why I used to wear face paint, was I a sadist?? Did I had something to hide? Or even the bashful thoughts of me wanting to be a goth so badly that I would have gone that extra mileage to be accepted.

We see the camera move gently through the blowing curtains that separates Goth’s balcony to his hotel room in Mexico City, Mexico. Goth can be seen holding his mask in his hands, the mask that has a crown of thorns surrounding the forehead as it resembled the mocking of Jesus Christ prior to his crucifixion. Goth’s eyes stare at the pale white fabric of the mask, booking into the holes where his eyes would emerge from. He bites upon his lower lip, extracting the color from it to become as pale as his mask before slowly decreasing the pressure.

Goth: What makes an individual? That is always the question that pops up inside my head that my mother once asked me when I was a young child, trying to teach me that I should not judge from someone’s appearance but trying to get to know the person before you are capable of figuring it out. And even then many of you are on the wrong end of it all… And that makes things so interesting wouldn’t you agree???

The look on his face turns into a flaw smile, closing his eyes as his eyebrows slowly lower a little as we can see the marks of past wars emerge upon his forehead as that reveals his 20 plus years experience inside the wrestling ring and outside of it.

Goth: What makes you want to be so different from other human beings Goth?? Another fascinating question that I could not stop but admire the attempts of you all by trying to understand my character. And to questions like that I shall not answer, not because I do not know the answer but more for the fact that I prefer watching you fools trying to figure out the mystery of who Goth truly is….

He lets out a sigh as he drops the mask on the table in front of him, leaning back against the sofa that he was seated upon. He feels the bare skin of his upper body come in contact with the leather fabric, causing the familiar sound to be heard as he sighs once more. He had been to the gym earlier in the day and just dropped down on the sofa after taking a long hot shower and getting dressed into his favorite Bermuda pants. He inhales deeply several times before slowly loosening the frown he had upon his face as he stares into the camera as if he was talking to someone personally.

Goth: In less than two weeks I will be facing Bill Barnhart, a familiar name in the wrestling annals and even more familiar to me. People would assume that we would not have any secrets for each other after all those years of being friends or foes. But the question would remain…, do you truly know me Bill?? Have you ever had that moment in your life that you started to question why I had put on face paint?? Why did I start my evolution of being The Bringer of Chaos?? the King of Kings?? The Gothfather And so on and so on?? I know for a fact that you have asked that question a million times Bill, something I cannot blame you. Yet it does explain a lot now doesn’t it???

We suddenly see Melissa walk up from behind the sofa while holding a glass of red wine, she hands him the glass of wine before kissing him on his forehead and then turns around to leave.

Goth: Forgive me if I do not have a piece of bread for you Bill, because then I could have told you that if you eat from this that it is my body, drink from the wine as it is my blood. You do know that tale don’t you?? But it is a diversion that will take your mind off that what is truly important… Me.

He takes a sip from the glass of red wine and places it upon the small table in front of him, reaching his hands backwards as he pushes his hair back out of his face and stares into the camera for a few moments.

Goth: You see Bill, for all those years that I have allowed you into my presence. Were only teachings that I tried to bestow upon you, yet I have come to the conclusion that you have not picked up one damn bit from it that would have projected you to bigger things than merely Roulette title reigns. And I know that you could start to question my reasonings of taking it away from you with the simplest of ease like I did earlier this year?? And then I would simply refer to  you for what you have picked up from all of this?? And I am sadly to say that you haven’t done a damn thing by it.

And please forgive me for using that word Bill, but I guess niceties have not worked upon you throughout the years. So I guess I must teach you a lesson the hard way. Just like you should have done to that dog of yours all these years ago….

His face slowly darkens before leaning forward as he rests both of his arms on his upper legs as he breaths quietly

Goth: Hi Iris, how are you poor little mut???

His hair falls before his eyes, causing the stare to darken even more as he continues.

Goth: I admire how much you adore that dog Bill, it’s like having a child that from time to time doesn’t listen to you. It also teaches people whether they are a possible good parent or not isn’t it?? And I can refer to all the times that she had crapped on my expensive carpets over the years…, but that only explains the difference between you and me Bill. You are the one that is stuck in the past, while I move on. While I evolve and become better. Is that another thing that you look at me and wonder who I truly am Bill? Because you do not recognize the man that I used to be??

He runs his hand through his hair as his face slowly reappears from the darkness that hwas his hair

Goth: I wear a mask to the ring not to hide the true me from the world Bill, oh no. I wear a mask because the world cannot deal with the reality WHO I TRULY AM!!! Hell, I recently schooled our beloved champion in J2H. A man that many have claimed to have been the wittiest individual known to man. And I have made him reiterate his words because I put him in his place Bill. And seeing that facing you will probably be another big surprise for you as it was for him, I will let you know that I will kiss your forehead and ask for your forgiveness Bill. Because like J2H and many between the two of you that will come… You all do not know what you are getting yourselves into when you face the man that wears a mask.

Goth grabs the glass of red wine and takes another sip from it, savoring the taste as he lets out a sigh of relief after swallowing it.

Goth: I have allowed myself to dwell in all of your own miseries Bill, I have allowed myself to be everything that I know now I Should not be. People think that since Mac Bane left Sin City Wrestling that the Saviors is a forgotten chapter in this company?? Well if that’s the case, then you people are just ignorant and need to be taught a lesson in pain. Because I may not be a Mac Bane, I am HIM!!! that HE personally handpicked to become the Prophecy that John the Baptist told everyone about!!! And all of you, just like it was written in the Holy Bible that they decided  to turn their heads and ignore me. You may even think that I am talking blasphemy, but I do not care. It’s all too late Bill. And I will make an example out of you when our paths will cross in just over one week.

Goth leans back against the leather sofa and takes another drink as the shot slowly fades.

>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2023, 12:00:57 PM »

OOC: Dedicating this rp to a man has been a inspiration for my Goth character. RIP Bray Wyatt

August 21st 2023

Mexico City

Goth and Melissa are seen at the gym inside their hotel, Goth is using dumbbells to work on his arms as Melissa is running on the treadmill. Goth is staring at his physique that is glistening in sweat before dropping the dumbbells on the ground before taking a sip of water. He then grabs a towel to clean off the sweat from his forehead before looking around the gym, noticing that besides him and Melissa only a few people visit the gym. He sighs, he misses the time that Mac Bane traveled with them as part of the Saviors. A man that he enjoyed spending time with for his workout, but after his injury decided to alter his workouts to increase his conditioning instead of strength. Something that he felt that helped him to beat Max Steele in a rather dominant style.

He then turns his attention back to the dumbbells as he wipes the towel across the back of his neck before placing it around his neck before lowering his upper body and grabs the dumbbells before repeating his exercise, we see him bite on his lower lips and groan every single time that he lifts the dumbells in the air before lowering them again.

Melissa: Hi sexy

We see Melissa walk up towards him from behind as she playfully pats him on the back, we see her grab some dumbbells before standing beside him and does the same exercise. The two are silent for a few moments before simultaneously lowering the dumbells on the ground as Goth grabs the bottle with water and takes another sip from it as Melissa sits across him.

Mellissa: How do you feel babe??

He takes another sip from the bottle of water while giving her a wink, taking a moment to think about her question. He has been watching the tape of his return match against Max Steele and had not been satisfied with his performance, realizing that he cannot make those small mistakes that he had against Max. He knew that he was a bit rusty, timing wasn’t up to par and being a perfectionist that he is

Goth: To be honest?? I am nervous and yet excited for this match against Bill. It’s quite a match that I have not competed in since I debuted in the Global Wrestling Alliance, mostly because of the mere fact that this type of match is rather dangerous. And yet, it excites me.

He takes another sip from the bottle of water before splashing some of the water above his head as he quickly wraps the towel around his head. He lets out a sigh as the coolness of the water drips across the sweat of his face before coming in contact with the towel.

Goth: And quite honestly Melissa?? It is going to be a signal for the entire wrestling locker room that I am not some part timer that thinks he can come back whenever he feels like it. I felt disgusted in being injured in the Blast Of The Past tournament, it almost makes me feel as if for some reason I am cursed to participate in that tournament.

He turns his head away, staring into the void as everything surrounding him fades away as he bites on his lower lip. He felt that this year was HIS year, he had the perfect tag team partner in Kim Pain. Two wrestlers with having chemistry from being in the same faction together, but yet….

Melissa: Stop blaming yourself for…

Goth: For having to step out of the tournament due to injury?? Is that what you were trying to say???

He closes his eyes with a painful grimace on his face as he thinks back to the moment where he had to inform Christian Underwood and Mark Ward about his injury. The most painful moment for him was when he had to inform Kimberly, he had issues of staring her in the face after walking out of the office of the owners of Sin City Wrestling. He had hoped that he could have avoided that confrontation for a few moments, trying to find the best moment to tell her. But she had seen him walk into the locker room with the Roulette title and walk out without it, causing this moment to be the hardest for him in many years. The reaction of her giving him a hug was a moment of relief, because of him feeling so much agony.

Goth: I know

He lowers his head, looking at the near empty bottle of water as he walks off towards the bar inside the gym and orders for another bottle while handing over the empty one. He slowly walks back to where his wife is seated, who has not taken her eyes off him. He sits in front of her and places the bottle of water down on the ground before grabbing her hands as he turns his attention towards her.

Goth: Look, I know I was frustrated for quite some time. But I have managed to divert my attention away from what has happened. My motivation is the same prior to my injury, to get my well deserved world title shot and TAKE IT from whomever it is.

His eyes is focused towards his wife, who smiles back at him as she plants a hand on top of his before nodding her head.

Melissa: Okay stud, you convinced me.

She plants him a kiss on the cheek before slowly standing up again. His gaze follows the movement of her beautiful body inside her training gear before watching her grab the same set of dumbells and repeat her exercise. He continues to watch her for a few moments before mentally shaking his head and decides to get on the treadmill. He never enjoyed running a treadmill, but ever since his decision to work on his conditioning and agility decided to pick it up more seriously. He starts up his training session and starts to run, gazing ahead of him towards the television that showcases some nature documentary. but his attention has been diverted from it as his mind drifts off to the man he will be facing this coming weekend. A memory emerges as he suddenly thinks back to the moment that he had hired him as his right hand man. A smirk emerges upon his face, his mafia antics back in the days of the Asylum Wrestling Alliance had been one of his favorite moments. He had loved the heat that he had drawn and Bill was an important reason

He remembers the moments that both of them had celebrated the first time that Bill had won the top championship under his guidance, they had gotten into a big time white limo and drove off while drinking the most expensive champagne. He didn’t even care for the bill that he had received from the cleaning service that had to get all the champagne stains out of the white leather seats. Because back then it was all worth it as they had to keep up their heel status to the world to believe.

His gaze lowers for a moment, checking the information upon the small screen that told him how much time had passed and how much calories he had wasted. He grabbed the bottle of water from its holder that he took to the treadmill and took a sip from it, the coldness of the water gave him a sigh of relief as he continued to run.

He shakes his head as another old memory of him and Bill Barnhart pops in his head. Not wanting to be distracted by it as he wants to focus on his training in a futile attempt. He starts to curse at himself, grimacing on his face as he wants to forget the memories of him and Bill being friends. He couldn’t help but admit that he had missed those moments, even more he knew that he had himself to blame.

Goth: Damnit Bill…,

He wipes a tear away from his eyes, shaking his head as he follows it up by wiping off some sweat from his forehead. But the memories remain, the most painful parts of those memories were the parts where he could remember his now first wife. He suddenly grabs the bars on the side of the treadmill before lifting his right hand to the button to stop the treadmill as he lets out a sigh and leans both arms on the bars while doing a cool off.

Melissa: You okay sweetie???

Goth looks up at the concerned look on his wife, trying to come up with an answer but is unable to do so. He sighs as he feels the treadmill finally stop as he slowly turns towards her and wraps his arms around Melissa, softly crying tears on her shoulder.

Melissa: Chantal??

He slowly nods his head, knowing that it is futile trying to convince her otherwise. She knew him so well as that is one of the many reasons why he loved her so much as she would not judge him for the pain that he had for his first wife. The two remain embraced for a moment before deciding to head back to their hotel room and take a shower together before spending another night together.

THAT NIGHT

Goth stands in the doorway of his balcony, drinking a glass of wine while staring across the swimming pool of the hotel many floors underneath him. His thoughts travel back to yesteryears, the decision of him and Melissa picking this hotel was deliberate. He had been here in the past, great fascilities and wonderful people was his reasoning to his wife and fellow Saviors. But ultimately he wanted to breathe in the atmosphere that he remembered from the time of the AWA, especially during the time him and Bill worked together. How ironic to witness many things have improved in structure, but he felt at home right away.

He lets out a sigh before taking another sip, he closes his eyes as he remembers how times has changed between him and Bill.

Goth: Funny how we meet each other once again doesn’t it Bill??

His eyes shut open, we see a determined look on his face.

Goth: Remind me when was the last time I put you on a leash Bill??

His eyes divert their attention towards the camera for a split second before turning back towards the swimming pool.

Goth: Animosity is often the key for great matches, matches where the fans are being drawn to. And all ilI can say is that you truly disappointed me Bill. Not so much for the false pretense as for why I decided to return, why I didn’t stay retired. Because I know that's YOUR fashion to get underneath my skin in a cute way. But no Bill, I am disappointed in the mere fact that back in the AWA YOU were groomed for greatness for the moment I would hang up my boots for good. So tell me Bill, what went wrong??

He huffs for a second with a cynical smirk on his face.

Goth: I will tell you exactly what went wrong Bill, you couldn’t fulfill MY expectations. Hell you became a parody of the bloodthirsty monster I ilenvisioned you to be, is that how you repay me for having been a multi time Grand Slam champion in the AWA??

He lets out a sigh of disappointment, shaking his head before taking another sip.

Goth: I saw you as the man to dominate this company, I saw you as a worthy opponent for me to one day take the WORLD title from Bill. But no, you apparently take pride in holding the Roulette title!!! Was that the legacy you wanted me to remember myself for taking away from you?? Dammit Bill, I need to whip the bullshit out of you and brand you to be my Iris.

His face hardens with every passing second.

Goth: I hope you understand that I won’t treat you like that mutt that you own Bill, because I intend to treat you like the BITCH you are. I am going to break your will, I am going to make you a mindless creature without a conscience.

Goth's hand is trembling a little due to the anger he is feeling.

Goth: I have been taught to never show compassion inside that ring Bill, I was taught to squeeze someone's throat before my opponent would. Remember those words Bill? You should, because those were the ONLY requirements I demanded from YOU!!! Or else I would torture you. And guess what my intent will be in this Dog Collar Match?

His eyes turn towards the camera for the second time, only this time they remain focused upon the camera as his breathing increases.

Goth: I can already tell that the devilishly deeds are roaming through your mind right now, knowing my violent past must have scared you hasn’t it?? Do you remember the man that won the Global Title in the GWA during the Psycho Circus match Bill?? I did not win it because I was the better man at that point, oh no. I won that match because I have a neck to survive the seemingly odds that only the perverted minds of wrestling owners can think of!!! Hell in a Cell elimination match that only starts when all 11 wrestlers were locked inside the unforgiving steel along with weaponry everywhere. Did this match take years off my career?? Perhaps, yet I am still here Bill. What have you done huh?? Oh let me guess, you have done video calls with that damn dog of yours!!!

He digs his empty hand into his skull, feeling his fingers rug against his skin as he lets out an uncontrollable sigh from his lips.

Goth: I have done exactly what YOU should have done in this company, J2H be damned. Yet I am the one that has held the most title reigns in this company, and still not being mentioned in the levels of the greats!! Do you know what the last thing I was told when I set foot in this company for the Summer XXXTreme?? If I could perhaps host another show… You know, for nostalgia reasons. And all I could think off was the mere fact that they rather have YOU open up a show for another gimmick match instead of me hosting the best Main Event that neither J2H and Harris could ever provide. and I am stuck with YOU Bill. YOU!!! Someone that should have been a monster!! Someone that should have been a dominant force!! Someone that will take over the ranks of this company like Peter Vaughn will do Bill. And you know why???

He takes another sip of the glass of wine before placing it on the edge of the table close to him

Goth: Because he is a man that has not yet even reached the fullest of his potential. Hell, I even had to applaud our current champion in a fun tit-a-tat over the Socials, where he mentioned that Vaughn was the best Savior out there. But that was merely a sign of desperation, because I took him on like nobody has ever done with nothing but words. Telling him already that I am ready to do the same fashion inside the six sided ring when it TRULY MATTERS!!! And until that moment comes Bill, I have to deal with the likes of you before I could perhaps set my sights upon those who wish to be the King for a day. A King Bill… A KING!!!!!

I am sure that you can only hope and pray for one day being a part of a match like that, a ladder match that would give you unimaginable powers!!!!. And no, I am not referring to suddenly turning into a Super Sayan type character. And trust me Bill, don’t ask me to explain to you what that consists off, because it’s a kids thing that keeps my son off the streets from being a bored little lamb that has lost his herd. You remember what it is like to be under the forgiving arms of Your Shepherd don’t you Bill???

He runs his hands across his face, his breathing increases as he starts to mumble softly

Goth: Where’s my mask???

His head snaps back and forth violently, his eyes seeking for something until he notices his wife walking towards him with the mentioned Mask. He slowly puts it on and inhales deeply

Goth: I know you would not remember the question I asked you a few moments ago Bill, because I have never allowed you to be protected by your Shepherd. Because I needed a big bad wolf like you to torment and scare my followers. I needed YOU to be the evil that I intended to pursue in order for my lambs to only listen to my commands. but alas, your calling has served its purpose I guess, but no more. It is time for me to seek a new threat that I need to overcome, because you have turned into that slobbery dog that you try to please with a potted plant.

His breathing increases as his eyes start to roam through the mask, searching the hotel room and balcony as if it was the first time he has ever been here and afraid of some unimaginary evil.

Goth: It hurts doesn’t it Bill? To have been told the truth!! Not just about your misfortune decisions that you have made throughout the years without MY guidance, but also about the fact that nobody takes you serious. And yet, I intend to forgive you Bill. I intend to forgive you, but you have to bear the marks of the punished fool that needs to seek his way back to me. Just like Jona that fled upon a ship, had to be thrown overboard and ended up inside the belly of the whale before realizing that he could flee from HIM!!! And that same feeling is for you and everyone else in this company Bill. You cannot escape the Savior of Pain…. You cannot reason with the man that decides whether it is your time to HEAL or HURT Bill…. But for you it is obvious, that your moment to heal has to go through my inner hurting that I have felt throughout the years.

He lets out a soft yet sinister laugh after uttering these words.

Goth: I know I was violent when I referred myself to the King of Kings, I know I was violent when I referred myself to be the Goth Father… Hell would freeze over the day that I arrived and walked away after mere days Bill. And YOU?? You will get strap marks all across  your body, your throat will feel the sensation of leather straps closing in on your windpipe. And not because I want to hurt you, but because I need to show you my love through the most violent ways. Nobody will talk about any other match after we have competed Bill, because nobody will have an ounce of care left upon their minds!!! Because to some this is nothing more than a joke, to others it’s a way to earn money!! but for me?? For me it is a way of life where I intend to Heal people like you by Hurting them. Its just a pity I am forced to take out men’s best friend.

Goth places his hand upon the camera to end the recording.

>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2023, 03:55:58 PM »
I WILL PUT GOTH INTO PERMANENT RETIREMENT THIS TIME

Narrator:  Bill Barnhart told me that when Goth became inactive in the sport of wrestling that he believed Goth went into retirement. Apparently Goth hasn’t had enough beat downs to cause him to remain in retirement as he has returned to once again step into the wrestling ring. Bill told me that this time, in his match against Goth at Violent Conduct IX, that he will put a beat down upon Goth to send Goth into permanent retirement.

The scene changes and we see Bill and Bea Barnhart on camera at the Grand Ball Court of Chicken Itza in Yucatan, Mexico. There is a table set up with two chairs for Bill and Bea to sit in. There are microphones on the table so what they say can be heard over the speakers and for the camera to adequately pick up their comments. The camera pans around for a bit before returning to focus on Bill and Bea Barnhart. We see a sheet of paper on top of the desk in front of Bill which Bill picks up then he starts his comments.

WIN-LOSS RECORD BETWEEN BILL AND GOTH IN SIN CITY WRESTLING

Bill:  I will start off my comments today with the history in Sin City Wrestling between me and Goth as listed on this sheet of paper. The first match in Sin City Wrestling where myself and Goth were involved was on December 11, 2022, at Climax Control 350. It was a Mixed Tag Team match which me and Bea won when Bea pinned Melissa. Yes Goth will try to wiggle out of that loss by claiming it was Melissa who was pinned by Bea but on the record books under Goth’s name it is listed as a loss for him. That put me 1-0 against Goth.

Bea:  It was nice to get the pin on Melissa to give their team the loss.

Bill:  The next match me and Goth had was when I defended the Roulette Championship against him. That match took place on January 15, 2023, at Inception VI. It was a Submission Only match and after a brutal battle Goth won the match when I had no choice but to submit. That put me 1-1 against Goth.

Bea:  Bill was a two-time Roulette Champion at that time. He has a strong desire to become a three-time Roulette Champion. I am hoping in the near future that both myself and Bill will earn the Roulette Championship at the same time so we could be a husband and wife team and both are holding the Roulette Championship for their division.

Bill:  So, Goth, since we are tied at 1-1 our upcoming match is a tie-breaker. I may be breaking more than a tie when I destroy you in our match but that’s the way the sport of wrestling goes so have to deal with your upcoming loss.

Bill pauses for a moment then he continues with his comments.

Bill:  I notice a lot of my opponents, including you Goth, talk tough when they are assigned to a match against me. Their bad words, insults, and threats come flowing out like water from an overflowing dam. However when I look into their eyes it reminds me of when convicted criminals are sentenced to the death penalty. They talk a lot of crap leading up to either the gas chamber, electric chair, or lethal injection, but then they break down in fear and cray because they know what used to be just talk has turned into reality. Yep! That how I see you reacting, Goth, when you realize you have a match against me and you cannot get out of it. You come to our match as Goth “The Bragging One” but you will soon cower in fear when you come face-to-face with me, Bill “The Giver Of Punishment” Barnhart.

WHAT CAUSED GOTH TO GO INTO RETIREMENT AND WHAT CAUSED GOTH TO COME OUT OF RETIREMENT?

Bill:  So, Goth, can I ask you a question? A serious question? A question that is on everyone’s mind? If you are such a bad ass wrestler, and someone who claims to be one of the best in the business, why did you take an extended time off from wrestling recently? If you are such a badass why did you go into hiding? Then you decide to come back and you requested to face off against me again? I know you tried to make it appear like you had no input on being assigned to this match with me but I call bullshit on that! What type of hallucinogenic drugs are you taking? Have you seen me take time off from wrestling? Have you seen me claim to be one of the best wrestlers in the business only to have me sneak off and go into retirement, or hiding, like you did? Nope!!! You’ve never seen me do that! And on top of that do you honestly believe after your short trip into retirement that you can come back and defeat me? Want to know what I have to say about that Goth?

Click Link Below to Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUVQz6_-vxc

After the video plays we return to comments by Bill Barnhart.

WHO BILL BARNHART IS COMPARED TO WHO GOTH IS

Bill:  Goth I would like to provide a bit more information of how I am compared to you. I wanted to do something that would provide the information, while at the same time be entertaining, so people would remember it. The first item is a parody I did with part of the music from Emmerson, Lake, and Palmer from Karn Evil 9 Part 2. I’m sure even someone like you has heard this music before but now you will hear my version of it.

Bill gets ready to present his parody of Emmerson, Lake, and Palmer’s Karn Evil 9 Part 2 and we are anxious to hear it. Bill begins singing and. . .

Bill:  Welcome back my friends
to the show that never ends
we’re so glad you could attend!
come inside, come inside!

There behind the glass
Stands a wrestler with class
Be careful as you pass
Move along! Move along!

When he faces off against the wrestler Goth
Watch and laugh as he give the Goth the loss
You’re guaranteed to get your money’s worth
As Bill Barnhart is the greatest show on Earth

Come inside, the show's about to start
Guaranteed to blow your head apart
Rest assured you'll get your money's worth
Bill Barnhart’s the greatest show in Heaven, Hell, or Earth

You've got to see the show, Bill’s a dynamo
You've got to see the show, He’ll rock and roll

Bill is done with his parody rendition of part of Emmerson, Lake, and Palmer’s Karn Evil 9 Part 2. He lets out a hearty laugh then he continues with his comments to, and about, Goth, concerning their upcoming match.

Bill:  Now you get the idea of how awesome I am Goth! But I’m not done yet with parody songs to show you how pathetic you are when you are compared to me. Here’s one that I prepared based off of Pink Floyd’s ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL. Enjoy.

Bill launches into his parody version of ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL by Pink Floyd.

Bill:  I don’t need wrestling education
As I’m the best wrestler in the nation
And, Goth, if you think you got it all
Then you need to be ready for the fall

All in all you’re just a fool in the hall
All in all you’re just a fool in the hall

With that parody item out of the way Bill continues with his comments.

Bill:  There you go Goth. You are facing one of the best wrestlers in the nation. . .ME. . .and if you think you are ready to take me on, and defeat me, you are just a fool who is going to fall. Goth please don’t get mad at me for presenting these parody songs okay? I am doing it as a way to present the truth so people remember what I said. And, Goth, I have only one more parody song to present to you. Since everyone, especially me, is sick of hearing you brag about how good you are in the wrestling ring, but we see you perform and ask ourselves “is that all Goth can do? Damn! That’s pathetic! That won’t do!” So with that said here is my parody song of part of the song WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT by Twisted Sister.

Bill:  We're not gonna take it
No, we ain't gonna take it
We're not gonna take it anymore

Oh, you're so condescending
Your call is never ending
We don't want nothin', not a thing from you
Your life is trite and jaded
Boring and confiscated
If that's your best, your best won't do!

Bill:  There you have it Goth! All the other wrestlers, and all the fans, are not gonna take your bullshit claims anymore. And from what we’ve seen of you in the wrestling ring lately we have to state IF THAT’S YOUR BEST, YOUR BEST WON’T DO!

WELCOME TO BILL BARNHART’S SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS

Bill:  That graphic that popped up on the screen is a way of showing that when you step into Bill Barnart’s School Of Hard Knocks you are going to get bruised, cut, kicked, slapped, and beat down, beyond anything you have ever experienced in the past. I am Professor Bill Barnhart and you are the disrespectful pathetic sarcastic student who needs to be taught a hard lesson using hard knocks. Maybe after I beat more sense into your head when you run off into retirement again you will stay there and not soil the wrestling ring again with your presence!

Bea:  Preach the School of Hard Knocks truth to Goth!

Bill:  Goth did you notice when the official Card for Violent Conduct IX was published that our match is listed as BULLDOG BILL BARNHART VS GOTH which has overwhelming significance. For you, and others like you, who are not quick to pick up on stuff, let me enlighten you. MY name is listed first on the official Card for Violent Conduct IX for our match. The wrestler who has their name listed first means that they are in the spotlight, they are considered better than their opponent who is listed second, and that also means they are usually the fan favorites. . .which, by the way. . .I am the fan favorite wrestler in our match. Welcome to reality Goth! I am IT as my name is listed first on the Card and you suck.

Bea:  Well stated Bill!

Bill:  So, Goth, to continue with my School of Hard Knocks comments, I heard you mention the reason why you wear face paint, or a mask, and your explanation was not only moronic it was down right idiotic! Most wrestlers who have worn face paint, or a mask ,did so because they are either ugly or they feel if they hide their facial features that their opponents will be afraid of them and not be able to see if they are hurt or injured. Sorry to burst your bubble, Goth, but you don’t scare me no matter what type of paint or mask you put on your face. Add to that the face that I always know when an opponent is hurt or injured no matter if they wear face paint or a mask as I know how to read their eyes and interpret their pain. We have spent too much time together in this sport for you to be able to try to deceive me with your words. I know who you are and I know what you are. I know that you used to be a force to reckon with in the sport of wrestling and today I know you are a washed-up pathetic wrestler who should have gone into retirement years ago.

Bea:  I have to say that your verbal ass kicking of Goth is so brutal that he must have bruises and cuts and he is bleeding from listening to your truthful comments concerning him.

Bill:  Goth last week you got in front of the camera and talked a lot of stuff. With that said, Goth, do you mind if I tell you what I hear from you and what I interpret from what you are saying? What? You do mind and you don’t want me to tell you and the viewers what I hear from you and how I interpret what you are saying? Too damn bad if you don’t want to hear the truth because I’m going to speak the truth anyway! Do I hear confidence from you? NOPE! Do I hear positive comments about you from yourself? NOPE! Do I hear you talking to yourself asking why something happened to you or why something you wanted in your life never came your way? YES! Now, Goth, ask yourself these same questions of me. Do you hear confidence from me? YES! Do you hear positive comments coming from me about myself? YES! Do you hear me talking to myself asking why something happened to me or why something I wanted in my life never came my way? NO! Well, damn, Goth! There you go! We are polar opposites where one of us ME is confident of myself and confident of my wrestling abilities and the other one of us YOU are no longer sure of their abilities as a wrestler so you spend half your life questioning yourself. Tsk tsk tsk! Shame on you Goth!!!

Bea:  Don’t forget to tell them the story our friend and neighbor, Andrew, told us about when he lived in San Diego, California.

Bill:  Well, Goth, since we are talking about who you think you are compared to what you really are at this stage of your wrestling career I want to relate a story to you as told to me by our friend and neighbor Andrew. When Andrew was living in San Diego in 1975 he went to a concert at the San Diego Sports Area where the headline act was Black Sabbath and the opening act was Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band.

Bea:  Both Goth and Melissa need to hear this story!

Bill:  Andrew told me that he was excited to see the legendary Black Sabbath perform. When the show started the opening act of Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band came on the stage to warm up the crowd. At that time the music of Bob Seger was horrible and it sucked terribly because this was before Bob Seger became a great musical act. Those in the crowd were booing them off the stage. Then Black Sabbath came on. Although their music was good their special effects were horribly lacking. Andrew told me that there was only one small smoke machine that barely blew smoke more than two inches above the stage and not very far from the smoke machine. And the only other special effect they had was one. . .yes you heard me correctly. . .one very small strobe light that didn’t have any effect at all since they had the house lights up. Andrew told me that to pay money to see Black Sabbath, only to experience fair performance from them, extremely poor performance from the special effects, and horribly pathetic performance from Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band, was a travesty.

Bea:  Tell them what happened about a year later.

Bill:  Andrew told me he never listened to Black Sabbath again after experiencing their concert with the most lacking special effects when compared to their group which was known for special effects and shocking the audience with bizarre behavior. But Andrew told me that in 1976, about one year after they opened for Black Sabbath in San Diego, Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band launched a new song called NIGHT MOVES and it became one of biggest hits of 1976. After that release Bob Seger became one of the most listened to Rock bands of that era.

Bea:  Now for the final touch on how the experience of Andrew with Black Sabbath and Bob Seger from that 1975 concert in San Diego, California, and that experience Andrew had to the experience fans have for Bill and Goth today.

Bill:  Goth when Andrew related the pathetic performance by Black Sabbath and the horrible music. . .at that time anyway. . .of Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band before they became great and had a fan following. . .I immediately realized it is a perfect way to describe me and you.

Bea:  Start with the description how it relates to Goth.

Bill:  Black Sabbath always gave great performances but at the concert Andrew went to they only managed a average musical performance that was made worse by horribly lacking special effects consisting of one small smoke machine and one tiny strobe light. The fans lost interest in Black Sabbath after that. So, Goth, the experience Andrew told me about relates to you perfectly in that you used to perform well and you had great special effects. But recently you, like Black Sabbath, have declined to the point where you no longer perform well in the wrestling ring and your special effects consist of failed attempts to intimidate others with face paint. Plainly put Goth. . .YOU ARE NOW A FAILURE!!!

Bea:  Now explain how the experience of Bob Seger sucking at that 1975 concert to becoming the top music act of 1976 relates to you.

Bill:  Goth I will admit when I first started wrestling and worked with you in Asylum Wrestling Alliance that I was like Bob Seger in 1975 where his performance was below average. I got boos from the fans. I got taunts from the other wrestlers. It happened I cannot change that. But then, as with Bob Seger who sucked in 1975 and because the main superstar starting in 1976, so it happened with me. Like Bob Seager of 1975 I had a rough start then in a flash I became one of the top wrestlers of the day and I earned every Championship in Asylum Wrestling Alliance and held many of those Championships numerous times. Like the fans who hated Bob Seger in 1975 then changed to idolizing him starting in 1976 so the fans turned around and worshipped me as one of the great wrestlers of the time.

Bea:  And the bottom line is?

Bill:  The bottom line is that I am still a great wrestler with fan approval and you, Goth, are a pathetic excuse of a wrestler who lost their wrestling abilities, lost fan support, and lost respect in the world of wrestling. Please do everyone a favor and go back into retirement, wipe the face paint off your face, and hang out at the Retirement Home playing Bingo with the other retirees.

BILL AND BEA NEED TO HOLD A PRE-SCHEDULED VIDEO CALL WITH THEIR ENGLISH BULLDOG IRIS WHO IS HOME IN LAWRENCEVILLE, GEORGIA WHERE THEIR FRIEND AND NEIGHBOR, ANDREW, IS TAKING CARE OF IRIS FOR THEM.

Bill and Bea ask the viewers to be patient with them as they have a pre-scheduled video call to conduct with Iris their English Bulldog at this time. Due to the time differences they have to do the video call at this specific time. The video call is initiated and we see Iris the Bulldog on the screen at the Barnhart’s home in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Andrew, their friend and neighbor, is next to Iris to help her keep focused on the computer screen so she will be seen on camera by Daddy Bill and Mommy Bea.

Bea:  Hi Iris! We really miss you a lot but it is hard to take you on tour with us.

Bill:  I know the separation from us is hard for you. We being separated from you is hard on us too. After Violent Conduct IX we will return home and spend a few weeks there before we need to travel again. Daddy and Mommy will take you to the park for walks and we will have fun playing and taking those walks.

Bea:  For the benefit of the viewers we will interpret what Iris is saying during this video call. Rest assured we know what Iris is saying so you need to trust our interpretations.

Bill:  So, Iris, is Uncle Andrew going to let you watch Violent Conduct IX on television so you can see Daddy wrestle and destroy Goth?

Iris:  Woof! Bark! Growl! Snarl!

Bea:  I can see we have some modifications to do with our interpretations of what Iris is saying as she’s a bit ticked off at Goth for all the crap he used to give her in Asylum Wrestling Alliance and that crap from Goth continues to this day. Bill would you do the interpretation of what Iris just said as I wouldn’t be as kind to modify her curse words as you are?

Bill:  Sure. Iris got riled up when she heard the name of Goth as he used to bitch her out all the time in Asylum Wrestling Alliance and his attitude towards Iris today still reflects his disgust of her. Iris stated she is excited to be able to watch me wrestle Goth on television. She said she knows I will easily defeat Goth. Then Iris said that until Goth gives her a sincere apology for the way Goth treated her over the years she will not be a friend with him.

Bea:  Wow, Bill, you managed to tone down and mellow out what Iris said. Good job! You know if I had done a literal translation of what Iris said I would get censored every other word.

Bill:  Thanks.

Bea:  Iris have you had a chance to do a video call with Pete The Cactus? I know it is hard for you to have a long-distance relationship with Pete, because he is in Tijuana, Mexico, and you are in the Atlanta Metro area of Georgia.

Iris:  Growl! Whimper! Sniff Sniff!

Bea:  Iris said she and Pete The Cactus miss each other immensely. Being over 2,000 miles apart is hard on them as Senor Vinnie is not able to accompany Pete for a trip to Atlanta at this time. And of course Iris is prohibited from traveling that distance unless me or Bill, or both of us, are accompanying her. I have one final question for Iris.

Bill:  After you ask Iris your question and you interpret her response I want to comment to Andrew.

Bea:  Okay Bill. Iris me and Daddy Bill have discussed your relationship with Pete The Cactus and we give our full approval for you and Pete to continue to date. With you having surgery to present you from getting pregnant we don’t have a concern in that area of your relationship with Pete. However, Iris, we both have a concern about you and Pete going out on a dinner date and you two end up drinking alcoholic beverages. You both tend to lose your reasoning logic and get into trouble. I’m warning you now that if you two go out on a date and cause a disruption due to your behavior your dating privileges with Pete The Cactus will immediately end. Is that 100 percent clear?

Iris:  Bark! Snort! Whine!

Bea:  Iris said she and Pete The Cactus will go on dates and they will not get drunk and cause problems as they don’t want their dating privileges revoked. And, Iris, you don’t have to respond to this comment I’m making right now but no sex between you and Pete The Cactus. The last time you gave in to that urge I spent nearly an hour removing Cactus Spines from your behind. With that said I turn it over to you Bill.

Bill:  Andrew I wish to publicly thank you for taking care of Iris when we are traveling with Sin City Wrestling. Since most of the venues we wrestle at don’t want to have pets in their venues, and the hotels are not always pet friendly, having you check in on Iris at our home is comforting for us knowing you are taking care of Iris. It helps that you live a few houses down from our house. We will pay you well when we return home.

Andrew:  Bill. . .Bea. . .it is my pleasure to take care of Iris while you are traveling. Not having a pet of my own it is nice to be able to interact with Iris. She has been eating well. She has been eagerly taking walks with me to the various parks in our area too. She knows the walks I take her on are for her exercise and for her to potty so she does her required business on those walks. And you two please understand that you do not have to give me anything for taking care of Iris. Of course if you want to do something for me for taking care of Iris I wouldn’t say no to receiving some coffee K-Cups for my Keurig coffee maker.

Bill:  We will see what we do when we get home.

Bea:  Thanks, Andrew, for taking care of Iris for us while we are traveling.

The video call ends and Bill and Bea return to focusing into the camera as they are ready to make their closing comments for today.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bill and Bea give a stern determined glaring look into the camera.

Bill:  Yes, Goth, I had a lot to say about you today but I’m not done yet. Now comes the most satisfying part of my comments and that is my closing comments.

Bea:  Bill shared of few of his planned closing comments and I will let you know that everyone but Goth and Melissa should enjoy those comments.

Bill:  Goth I have so many things I could present in my closing comments but I will try to limit them to the items I feel are the most important ones to send your way. I am an Optimist which is a person who always looks at the concept of finding the best in everything. That is why I am successful in life and in the sport of Wrestling as I look ahead and not behind me. You, on the other hand, seem to have the Pessimist outlook on everything. Goth nearly every time you get in front of the camera you present negative comments and you talk about all your failures in your life. Why talk about the failures you have caused rather than talking about all the successes you have enjoyed? That’s a horribly sad way to live your life.

Bea:  Damn! There you go! That is just the first slam dunk by Bill on Goth.

Bill:  Goth I live for the now and the future but you seem to be stuck in the then and the past. That line of thought you possess is what caused so many world dominating civilizations to just disappear off the face of the Earth without any explanation on why they failed and disappeared. While you are stuck on what worked in the past, but isn’t working in the present, you are drifting aimlessly into becoming extinct like many others have done before you. While you get weaker by the day I get stronger by the day. While you let rumors and rude remarks from others dictate your daily thought process I ignore rumors and rude comments from others and continue to improve myself and become more positive on who I am.

Bea:  There’s another Damn!

Bill:  The bottom line in the world is that you are either the Predator or the Prey. You are either the one who protects yourself or the one who gets attacked and beat down all the time. You are either the winner or the loser. Well, Goth, my long-time acquaintance, you are the prey. . .you are the one who gets attacked and beat down all the time. . .you are the loser. While you are fixated on being a failure I fixate on being a success, being the predator, being the winner, and nobody in the Universe can change my outlook on everything because I am MISTER POSITIVE and I am coming to destroy you at Violent Conduct IX.

Bea:  Three huge DAMNS from Bill on Goth. It damn sure sucks to be Goth eh?

Bill:  Goth we have known each other for many years. We have had great times together and some not-so-great times together. Even with all of what we had with, and against, each other, I can still see you and me coming together for the good of everyone but the final decision would have to be yours. Can you put your past behind you? Can you put your doubts and fears behind you? Can you put your failures behind you? Can you stop being a negative fool and become a positive role model for everyone to appreciate so that they would want to be like you? I cannot answer those questions for you Goth. You have to look in the mirror and talk to the person looking back at you to get your answers. You have to decide whether you want to crawl away into permanent retirement or if you want to be a success like me in the sport of Wrestling as I cannot make that decision for you. With that said I hope you make the right decision for yourself, your family, and for the fans of the sport of wrestling. Whatever decision you decide to make you have to understand that the decision will stick with you forever. Have a great day Goth. See you at Violent Conduct IX on Sunday, August 27, 2023.

Bea informs the camera person that they are done with their comments for Bill’s match at Violent Conduct IX. The camera person calls into the Network to inform them that Bill and Bea Barnhart are done with their comments and the Network tells the camera person to cut their feed. When they cut their camera feed our screen goes dark for a few moments until the Network returns to regularly scheduled programming for this time slot and that shows up on the screen.