Author Topic: Facing Eiley one on one  (Read 1115 times)

Offline Sam Marlowe

• View Profile
    • Samantha Marlowe
Facing Eiley one on one
« on: July 21, 2023, 11:28:52 PM »
OOC:  I have to apologize, had a medical emergency this week that caused me to not be able to write as much as I had plotted out.  But back on my feet now.

*** roleplay***

Wow, I just can’t believe it.  Ben and I will be facing Eiley and Oliver Zahn for the titles that we should have been competing for at Summer XXXTreme.  But that is for the future isn’t it Eiley?  It was the first match that was announced for Violent Conduct.  And do you know what is funny about that? 
It actually gives you a heads up that your titles will only be around your waist for a little over a month.
Don’t get me wrong, you were a strong pair that did win the titles and trust me when I say that you dominated the match.  And congratulations on winning the titles that were reinstated.  I know that the competition was fierce and actually winning those titles was an accomplishment that deserves respect so bravo, you won the titles and got my respect that night.

But then you went and opened your mouths and made me lose it.

Listening to you talk last week on Climax Control about the fact that you were the ones that were the only deserving pair to win the titles and you belittled Ben and I like we were nothing.  Maybe you need to learn how to be humble.  You talk a big game but when it comes to titles, these are your first ones aren’t they?  And winning them went right to your head. 

You don’t even really know me do you.  Oh you seem to think you do but when push comes to shove, you are just repeating everything that every other Bombshells says about me because you seem to think that is something that will put me in my place and give you the advantage in the ring.  I want to remind you that I am a former mixed tag champion, a multi time Bombshell Roulette champion, a multi time Bombshell World title holder and a hall of famer.  Those accolades themselves would earn me respect one would suspect but not from you I am sure because you don’t know how to respect anything.

Just means I am going to have to earn your respect at Climax Control by beating you in the middle of the ring.     

Sam Marlowe stands outside of her home in Vegas where she is waiting for someone.  She looks out over the back garden where a small pool and patio is.  Dressed in a white bikini and sunglasses, she leans against one of the pillars lost in thought.  She doesn’t hear the footsteps behind her as Colton Myers moves to lean into her, his hands going around her waist. 

“Hey sweetness,” he says while laying his chin on the shoulder of Sam who smiles and leans back into the arms of her husband.  “Penny for your thoughts.”

Sam turns back to look at the pool where she had been staring at.  “Just thinking of what is going on this week.  I have the flight to Jordan and I have to prepare for a match against someone that I will be facing at the supercard.  And I have to admit that this tour really has me confused.”

“Confused…how so?” Colton asks. 

Sam moves closer to the pool and sits on the edge before she slowly lowers one foot into the water.  “Normally I get to pick some place central and then I am able to stay close to the shows for tours but this one is all over the place that is isn’t just as easy.  And if I come home, I am not going to be in any shape due to jetlag.  If I am honest, my best bet is to just head to each city after each show.  This week in Jordan I have a match against Eiley…someone that is a rookie.  She is definitely going to be a challenge.  Trained by Mikah, attitude of a multiple time champion,” begins Sam as she kicks the water.  “She is just another person that will be putting me down I am sure.  But I am looking forward to this match.  It will be a way to start getting prepared for the supercard.”
Colton crouches down beside Sam and slowly plays his hands over the shoulders of his wife.  “I can’t believe that you would let someone like that get the better of you.  Why do you think that she is going to be putting you down?”

“Darlin’, everyone puts me down and I have to say that I ain’t worried.  Sure it plays with my confidence but I have realized that I can’t let it bother me when it comes to my wrestling,” she offers with a half smile.  “I just need to go into each match with confidence and do what I do best and that is give it my all.”  She turns to Colton and smiles up at him.  “What about you?  Did you want to come watch the match…have a free trip to Jordan?”
Colton frowns slightly and shakes his head.  “I wish I could sweetness but I got this job..” he says, his eyes not meeting Sam’s.  “They need me on set day after tomorrow.  But I will be watching the stream from the job.  Go get em Tiger!”

Colton leans forward and kisses the top of Sam’s head as he straightens up and begins to back away from Sam. 
“I have to go and pack for the trip to the set.  Care to join me?”

Sam gets to her feet and joins Colton entering the house.

Eiley, I understand you and the fact that you are bemoaning the fact that you and your partner are being compared to your mentors.  I don’t see you as the next Mikah even though you are so desperate to be her.  You just don’t see it, do you?  Let me show you shall I?

Just like Mikah, you are so full of yourself and consider yourself untouchable by any of the bombshells in the back.  Heck, you even end your little promotional videos with Ciao just like Mikah even though you aren’t her.  And don’t get me started on the fact that just like Mikah, you open your mouth to put everyone in their place because no one is better than you.

Let me tell you a story Mi…I mean Eiley.  Once upon a time there was a woman named Mikah who dominated in the ring and she was the Bombshell World champion.  And everyone that she faced she beat.  She was golden in the ring and she thought that she was untouchable and that no one could beat her.  She thought this so strongly that she decided that she would grace a bombshell with a chance to try to take her title that she had held.  And when it came to defending that championship against her hand picked opponent, she lost the title to that challenger.  Now I don’t know if Mikah had told you about that when she was mentoring you or even what she might have said about it but in that match, she walked in full of confidence and walked out without the belt.  If Mikah hadn’t told you, that handpicked opponent who took her title was me.

Now I am not telling you this story to hurt your confidence.  No, I am telling you this story to make you realize that when it comes to doubting me, you need to know that I am not someone that will just walk away from the match without making sure that I did everything I could do to earn respect from my opponent.  I am the one bombshell that everyone considers the sweetheart of SCW.  And to be honest, I can be a sweetheart at times but when that bell rings, this sweetheart turns into a tiger who is out to win. 

I am sure that you are going to tell me that I am not a threat because of my win loss record lately.  Go ahead and talk up how bad I am and how badly you are going to beat me because I know that when it comes to you, you follow the playbook of your mentor.  Speaking of, does Mikah appreciate the fact that you are basically her but younger?  Because isn’t that the sincerest form of flattery isn’t it?  I just don’t understand why you feel the need to be her.  Or is it because you are afraid to go out on your own, step out of her shadow, be your own woman? 

Tell you what Eiley, I will treat you as your own person.  I kid when talking about how you are trying to be Mikah.  Because you can’t be her.  At least I hope you can’t.  Sorry, that was a bit catty of me.  You after all are a champion and I am just the challenger that will be facing you at the next supercard for that belt you are carrying.  The only difference between me taking the Bombshell Championship from Mikah and Ben and I taking the Mixed Tag title belts from you and your partner is the name of the supercard.  But before that, we have our match at Climax Control in Amman Jordan and let me tell you, I am going to be there to test your mettle.  What better way to test your limits…and prove that you are definitely not Limitless.

See you Sunday at Climax Control Eiley.  I will be the one across the ring from you looking to beat you in the middle of the ring.