Author Topic: I WILL BECOME ROULETTE CHAMPION FOR THE THIRD TIME  (Read 1152 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
I WILL BECOME ROULETTE CHAMPION FOR THE THIRD TIME
« on: July 21, 2023, 09:59:40 PM »
I WILL BECOME ROULETTE CHAMPION FOR THE THIRD TIME

Although Climax Control 367 is being held in Amman Jordan, in the Ancient City of Petra, Bill Barnhart has contacted his friend Anthony Amey, the Sports Anchor at WSB-TV Channel 2 in Atlanta, Georgia. It has been some time since Anthony had Bill on his sports broadcast so we are sure to have a very interesting interview with interesting questions for Bill Barnhart.

Narrator:  Greetings from the Ancient City of Petra in Jordan. Today Bill has been invited on the Sports Broadcast of Anthony Amey at WSB-TV Channel 2 in Atlanta, Georgia. I spoke to Bill recently and he informed me that his desire is to become a three-time Roulette Champion in Sin City Wrestling and he told me he is positive and confident he will defeat Peter Vaughn and take possession of the Title Belt at Climax Control 367. That interview with Anthony Amey will air shortly.

IRIS AND PETE THE CACTUS HAVE A VIDEO CALL

The scene opens in the hotel room of Bill and Bea Barnhart in Petra, Jordan. They are on their computer and from their laughter we can tell they are watching something amusing. When the camera person assigned t them informs them that they are live broadcasting they look up from the computer to inform us what is happening.

Bea:  Thanks for joining us. Before we go into comments for Bill’s match against Peter Vaughn for the Roulette Championship we are overseeing a video call between our English Bulldog Iris and Pete The Cactus. We sent the link to their video call to the Network so they can air it, while we are watching their video call on our computer and we will comment on the adventures of Iris and Pete The Cactus. Iris is at our home in Lawrenceville, Georgia, and our neighbor, Andrew, is taking care of Iris until we return from this tour. Pete is hanging out with Senor Vinnie in Tijuana, Mexico. Good thing these two live about 2,000 miles apart or they would probably get into trouble.

Bill:  For sure if Iris and Vinnie lived close to each other both of them would always be in trouble with us and Vinnie. This video call should be amusing.

Bea:  During the video you will hear Iris and Pete talking. Since humans cannot understand what they are saying there will be scrolling text on the bottom of the video that translates what they are saying into something we can understand. Watch and enjoy.

The video call between Iris and Pete The Cactus begins. As Bea mentioned we cannot understand the barking, whining, snorting, and grumbling of Iris talking, and we have never understood what Pete the Cactus is talking about as we don’t speak Cactus, so we will rely on the scrolling text of their conversation.

Iris  Pete are you familiar with the Right Said Fred music video titled I’M TOO SEXY?

Pete:  Of course I am and I am sure everyone knows that song.

Iris:  I will give you my short version of the song and I hope you like it. Okay here we go!

Iris begins her version of the Right Said Fred music video I’M TOO SEXY and her translation of the song is presented in scrolling text on the screen while Iris howls, grunts, and barks out her version of the song.

Iris:  I’M TOO SEXY FOR MY COLLAR. . .
I’M TOO SEXY FOR MY LEASH. . .
I’M TOO SEXY FOR MY DOG FOOD…
AND I’M TO SEXY FOR MY FLEAS. . .
I’M TOO SEXY FOR THE VET. . .
I’M TOO SEXY TO BE YOUR PET. . .
BECAUSE. . .
I’M. . .TOO. . .SEXY!!!

Bill and Bea are surprised at the suggestiveness of the Iris version of I’M TOO SEXY by Right Said Fred. However before Bill or Bea can comment to Iris and Pete they hear the conversation between Pete and Iris.

Iris:  How was that Pete? I’m I too sexy for you?

Pete:  You can never be too sexy for me Iris!

Iris:  Too bad we live over 2,000 miles apart . If only we lived closer together we could. . .

At that comment by Iris we see Bea cut into their video call and she goes off on Iris and Pete.

Bea:  Okay you two! That’s enough! This video call is over! Iris you should be ashamed of yourself and I will discuss your behavior with Andrew. Since he is taking care of you I will inform him that you are grounded until me and Daddy Bill return home from this wrestling tour. Andrew can take you for walks in the park but your computer and video calling privileges are denied until we get home! And as for you Pete. . .I will let Senor Vinnie know what is going on and you are going to get grounded also.

Both Pete and Iris start to complain but they both quickly realize if they add to what they already did by complaining to Bea they will probably be banned from ever seeing each other again. Both sit down and relax with smiles on their faces.

Bill:  I told you the video call would be quite amusing.

Bea:  Nice try you two. Turning quiet and grinning at me doesn’t make me want to life your ban. It does make me want to kick your asses. You two behave from here out and when we return from our current tour we will discuss where you two can, or cannot, go from here.

Bea types something into her computer which remotely turns off the computer of Iris. The camera person assigned to Bill and Bea focus on them and then Bill and Bea continue with their comments for Bill’s upcoming Roulette Championship match.

Bill and Bea take a seat on the couch to get ready for their air time with Anthony Amey who is the Sports Anchor at WSB-TV Channel 2 in Atlanta, Georgia.

INTERVIEW WITH WSB-TV CHANNEL 2 SPORTS ANCHOR ANTHONY AMEY

A graphic comes up on our screen showing Anthony Amey in the Sports Studio at WSB-TV Channel 2 in Atlanta, Georgia.

Anthony Amey:  Hi everyone! Today I have the privilege of having my special friend Bill Barnhart, who is a wrestler in Sin City Wrestling, on my Sports Broadcast. Bill is currently in the City of Petra in Jordan. Although our time zones are off by a major amount we are both here for the benefit and enjoyment of our viewers.

Bill:  Thank you Anthony. Before we go into the questions and comments is it okay if I ask Bea to be able to comment while we are on camera? Since Bea is my official Manager, and she will be at my match for the Roulette Championship against Peter Vaughn, I feel her comments are pertinent to my match.

Anthony Amey:  Of course Bea can be on on camera with you!

Bea smiles and waves into the camera.

Anthony Amey:  Our viewers submitted questions they wish to ask you concerning your Roulette Championship match against Peter Vaughn. Due to privacy issues I am not allowed to mention the names of those who submitted questions for today. I have selected three of those questions for you, and Bea if she wishes, to provide additional information, so here we go. The first comment from our viewer is asking you if you feel you should go into retirement since on November 14, 2023, you will be turning 40 years of age. What is your response?

Bill:  Anthony I get this comment and question often from the other wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling. I find it hilarious that these same wrestlers, and a lot of the fans, who claim I am too old to continue wrestling at 39 and 40 years of age, turn to other Wrestling Federations and support wrestlers who are not only in their late 30’s, or turning 40 as I am in November, and they prove their idiocy and stupidity by totally supporting and cheering for wrestlers who are in their 50’s and 60’s. I mean, come on, that proves it has nothing to do with them thinking all wrestlers at, or beyond, a certain age should no longer wrestle. I cannot name the other Wrestling Federations but one of them has a name that starts with a W and the other one starts with an A. Those fans, and the other wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling, who continually make those comments are hypocrites and idiots.

Anthony Amey:  There are always whining and complaining by the other wrestlers and although most of those comments are directed at you there are still a lot of them making comments concerning you having Bea in your corner as your Manager. There have been claims of interference on the part of Bea to try to skew the matches in your favor. How do you two respond to that?

Bill:  I will ask Bea to respond first to that item.

Bea:  I will make my comments simple enough that even the dumbest wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling, which accounts for about half the Roster, and even the dumbest fans, can easily understand. I have gotten into fights with other wrestlers and other Managers while serving as Manager for Bill. But the only time I got into those fights is when the other wrestler or Manager confronted and threatened me first. I have a legal right to defend myself from attacks. For the enlightenment of the other Wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling, and the fans, I have been legally serving as the Manager for Bill way before I decided to get into the ring as an active Wrestler in the Bombshell Division in Sin City Wrestling. I have a legal and valid Manager’s License and as such I have the legal right to be in Bill’s corner during his matches. I am not there to interfere in Bill’s matches. I am in his corner to ensure his opponents, and those associated with his opponents, do not cheat and violate the rules.

Bill:  You want to know something Anthony? I am sick of the whining crybaby bitches in Sin City Wrestling who cannot perform well in the Wrestling ring so they have to resort to childish name calling and accusations. If people cannot speak the truth then they need to shut the *bleep* up!

Anthony Amey:  Last item for you to respond to. Bill should you win your match against Peter Vaughn. . .

Bill cuts Anthony Amey off mid-sentence.

Bill:  Sorry to interrupt you Anthony but there is no SHOULD I WIN MY MATCH AGAINST PETER VAUGHN as I will, in fact, win this match and become a three-time roulette Champion.

Anthony Amey:  My apologies Bill. Let me rephrase my comment. Last item for you to respond to. Bill WHEN you win your match against Peter Vaughn and become a three-time Sin City Wrestling Roulette Champion would you want your first defense of the Roulette Championship to be against Peter Vaugh, the wrestler you defeated for the Roulette Championship, or would you prefer defending against other wrestlers first?

Bill:  That’s an easy questions. I always feel when a Champion loses their Championship that the first wrestler the new Champion should defend against is the wrestler they won the Championship from. I am not into the concept of having the newly crowned Champion defending their Championship numerous times before they end up defending against the wrestler they won the Championship from.

Anthony Amey:  That’s all the time we have for this session but I assure you there will be many more sessions in the future. Thanks to both of you for joining me on camera today. I am rooting for you and I am looking forward to seeing you earn the Sin City Wrestling Roulette Championship for a third time.

The WSB-TV Channel Two techs cut the video feed and our screen goes dark for a short time. When the screen comes back on we get a shot of Bill and Bea Barnhart and it appears they are relaxing in their hotel room in Petra. Bill is casually dressed in blue jeans and a black pullover shirt and Bea has Black jeans and a white tee-shirt on. The assigned camera person informs Bill and Bea they are live broadcasting so the two get ready to present their comments to the viewers.

BILL AND BEA COMMENT ON BILL’S FITNESS AS A WRESTLER

Bill:  I wish to thank the camera person for being here to air our comments for my Roulette Championship Match at Climax Control 367 against Peter Vaughn. Since one of the usual comments is that other wrestlers, and some of the fans, feel I am too old to continue wrestling, I asked our Family Physician, Doctor Kim, to do a Video Call with us to he can give you his full medical opinion that I am quite fit and suited to continue wrestling. I will ask the Network to please put up the image of Doctor Kim while we are discussing my fitness to wrestle.

The image of Doctor Kim, Bill’s family Physician located in Duluth, Georgia, comes up on the screen.

Doctor Kim:  Hi Bill!

Bill:  Hi Doctor Kim! Hope all is well with you. I’m hoping your comments today will shut all the doubters up.

Doctor Kim:  I will not skew the data Bill and you know that. I have to uphold my promise as a Doctor to be straight up and honest at all times. What would you like to ask me?

Bill:  Most of the wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling, and a lot of the fans, feel that I am too old to continue actively wrestling since I will be turning 40 years of age on November 14, 2023. I told everyone that since they support wrestlers in other Wrestling Federations who are in their 40’s, 50’s, and a few in their 60’s, and occasionally a wrestler who is in their 70’s, then why do they feel they have the right to disrespect and insult me when I will be turning 40 years of age in a little under four months.

Bea:  I should print a document for you of all the mean and disgusting and demeaning things other wrestlers, and some of the fans, say about Bill. It would shock you Doctor Kim.

Doctor Kim:  I am here today to inform everyone that Bill Barnhart, although he will turn 40 years of age on November 14, 2023, is in great shape and I consider Bill more in shape than most wrestlers who are younger than he is. People also tend to assume that anyone who is not skinny, or possessing bulging muscles, is not in great shape. Bill has a strong heart, great muscle tone, he can take hard hits better than anyone else I’ve had the pleasure of serving as their Doctor. Bill is a fighter and if anyone thinks he cannot bring the fight to them I suggest they become a wrestler and step into the ring with him. It will be the last time those people jump to conclusions. Is there anything else you would like me to comment on?

Bill:  Nope! You nailed it Doctor Kim! Thanks for your time!

Doctor Kim:  The pleasure is always mine!

The video call ends and the camera returns to focusing on Bill and Bea Barnhart.

BILL DEFEATED SATAN SO A HUMAN WRESTLER AN EASY OPPONENT

Bill looks into the camera and begins his next line of comments.

Bill:  I am sure the majority of you have uttered the term GO TO HELL at people who are better than you, who perform better than you, and who are more favored by wrestling fans than you are, so you are extremely jealous of them. I am going to remind you that for over a dozen years Satan came to me to challenge me for my soul. In every case I defeated him and then every year after that he would come back and challenge me for my soul again.

Bea:  The last time Bill defeated Satan, when Satan tried to earn his soul for eternity, Bill slam dunked him again. Bill was so confident of his ability to defeat Satan, because up to that point in time Satan has never defeated Bill, that Bill even tried to make easy for Satan by allowing Satan to select the type of contest they would have. Satan, apparently being much more ignorant than everyone thought he was, decided to demand a dance-off.

Bill:  Apparently Satan really is an idiot as he should have known that I have won more Dance Contests than anyone else. So that caused Satan to be so overly confident that he could in a dance-off that he offered me the chance to decide who would judge the dance-off and that the winner would earn the soul of the other for eternity.

Bea:  I found it hilariously stupid that Satan, as Bill just mentioned, apparently has memory loss. Satan obviously forgot that Bill has won more dance-offs in different venues than anyone else. That caused Satan to offer Bill to choose who would judge their dancing and determine who the winner of the dance-off is and who the loser would be.

Bill:  I told Satan that I am so damn confident I can defeat him again for eternity that I would like to have one hundred of Satan’s minions to be the judges for our dance-off contest. I told Satan if he gets the majority of the votes by his minions he can have my soul for eternity and if I win the dance-off contest Satan is banned for eternity from ever challenging me for my soul again. Satan was so giddy, and so sure he would win, with those factors working in his favor that he agreed. Me? I just gave Satan an evil grin and laughed and Satan couldn’t figure out why I did that. . .but I knew why. . .Because I knew I was going to win.

Bea:  Satan went first and after his dance the one hundred Satan’s minions voted but they kept their votes hidden until Bill performed. After Bill performed Satan’s minions cast their votes. When they were done, and tallied the votes, they told Bill and Satan they were ready to reveal their votes.

Bill:  Satan’s minions started by revealing their votes on Satan’s performance and it came out around 70 percent for his performance and 30 percent against. Satan was sure he had the win. A huge grin came across his face. Satan was so damn over-confident that you could taste it in the air. Satan was drooling saliva down his chin as he was so sure he would win the contest. Then Satan’s minions revealed their votes for my dance performance and it came out around 90 percent for my performance and 10 percent against. The final declaration by Satan’s minions was that me, Bill Barnhart, easily won the dance-off contest, and that Satan lost. They further stated since they are bound by the laws, and since Bill won the dance contest, that Satan was banned from ever challenging me for my soul again for eternity. Since so many of my opponents, and a lot of the fans who prefer to support jerk asshole wrestlers instead of me, hurl the statement at me that I should GO TO HELL and I tell them since I own Satan now for eternity I can step foot in hell as I own Satan. He tried to put a Restraining Order against me to keep me stepping into Hell but he was overruled in Court and I have free run of Hell now. And whenever I step foot in hell Satan’s Demon Minions cheer for me!

The graphic shows for a moment then is taken off the screen. No, there is no Restraining Order against Bill to keep him from stepping foot in Hell as that is just a standing joke Bill has against Satan. Bill and Bea burst out in loud over-powering laughter and it takes them a bit of time to recover from laughing at the loss of Satan who thought he was something yet he turned out to be nothing. When they finally recover their composure they continue with their comments.

OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING. . .EVERYTHING’S GOING MY WAY

Bill:  Since most of you watching are class-less people, and are probably only familiar with cartoons, I’m here to educate you and give you some class. One of the best Musicals of all time was OKLAHOMA. In the movie Gordon MacRae was in the leading role. One of the opening scenes was of his character riding a horse and going through a corn field. I will show you a video of that opening scene and you can take note of the lyrics as they apply to me in the sport of wrestling.

*** please click on the link below to view the video ***
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5APc0z49wg

Bill:  If you took the time to view the video of Gordon MacRae singing OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING from the musical OKLAHOMA then you should have already figured out that the lyrics to that song pertain to me and my wrestling. To take the first two stanzas of the lyrics as examples how they apply to me I typed them up on this sheet of paper and I will read those lyrics to you.

Bill begins reading the lyrics in the first two stanzas of OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING from the musical OKLAHOMA.

There's a bright, golden haze on the meadow. . .
There's a bright, golden haze on the meadow. . .
The corn is as high as an elephant's eye. . .
And it looks like it's climbing clear up to the sky. . .

Oh, what a beautiful morning. . .
Oh, what a beautiful day. . .
I've got a beautiful feeling. . .
Everything's going' my way!

Bill ends his reading of the first two stanzas of the song OH WHAT A BEAUFITUL MORNING from the musical OKLAHOMA. He puts the paper down and looks into the camera.

Bill:  In this scene from the musical OKLAHOMA the character portrayed by Gordon MacRae was happy and content riding his horse through the farmland. He was enjoying the golden haze cast on the farmland. He was enjoying how high the corn grows in this area of the United States.

Bea:  Then comes the lyrics which rightfully present how Bill always feels about him being blessed to perform in the sport of Wrestling.

Bill:  When I wake up in the morning I think of the words in the second stanza of this song. They are:  OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING. . .OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY and I get out of bed and I am thankful and thrilled to be alive and in the sport of Wrestling. The next two lines of that second stanza are: I’VE GOT A BEAUTIFUL FEELING. . .EVERYTHING’S GOING MY WAY!  And there you have it. That’s how I approach the sport of Wrestling, and how I approach every match I’m assigned to, and I perform well and go into wrestling matches with a positive attitude.

Bea:  Please tell the viewers why this pertains specifically to your Roulette Championship match against Peter Vaughn.

Bill:  I hear the backstage rumors about me and other wrestlers. I hear the backstage rumors on who is betting on who to win and why those talking behind the backs of wrestlers are afraid to make those comments directly to the wrestlers they are insulting and disrespecting. Since this match was announced I’ve heard the rumors that nearly everyone is claiming that since I am 0-1 against Peter Vaughn that puts me at a disadvantage. The only match me and Peter Vaughn were involved in was at Into The Void XII on May 7, 2023. It was a Roulette Championship Match with the rules being it was a Ladder Match for the vacated Roulette Championship. Ladder matches are interesting concepts and any number of factors decide the winner. If everyone is going to take a four-wrestler ladder match and think that what happened in that match applies to every type of match they are deceiving themselves. My upcoming match at Climax Control 367 is a one-on-one match and that gives me one hell of an advantage over Peter Vaughn. And, finally, for the education of Peter Vaughn, you did not pin me or make me submit in that match. You won by being the wrestler who was able to climb the ladder and grab the Roulette Championship off the hook. Big difference between that and obtaining a win over me by pinfall, submission, or knockout.

Bill asks Bea if she wants to jump in at this time to make comments and she says she is good and will hold back on making comments at this time.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bill:  I am going into the Roulette Championship match at 6 feet 4 inches and 240 pounds while Peter Vaughn is going into our match at 5 feet 8 inches and 185 pounds. Although height and weight are not always a factor in wrestling matches I assure you that my 8 inch height and 55 pounds of weight advantage over Peter Vaughn is the determining factor. It will be Cockroach killer Bill Barnhart stomping and squashing the Cockroach named Peter Vaughn.

Bill gives a stern look into the camera then he breaks out in loud laughter.

Bill:  I am a two-time Roulette Champion and I will become a three-time Roulette Champion at Climax Control 367. Did you get that into your head Peter? I will defeat you and become a THREE time Roulette Champion!

Bill:  I will repeat that again. I will defeat you and become a THREE time Roulette Champion! Please enjoy your time leading up to our match because after I humiliate you by easily defeating you there will be no enjoyment in your life when you are no longer Roulette Champion!

Bea informs the camera person they are done with their comments. The camera person cuts their camera feed. Our screen goes dark for a short time then it comes on again this time with regularly scheduled programming for this time slot.

http://www.geocities.ws/andreweide/Graphics/BarnhartBannerRaiseYourGlass.jpg[/img][/center]