Author Topic: On the path toward a coronation...Step One...Zoey Lukas  (Read 1104 times)

Offline Georgie Girl

• View Profile
On the path toward a coronation...Step One...Zoey Lukas
« on: July 14, 2023, 11:53:25 PM »
Lalita and Georgie exit the elevator each dragging a suitcase behind them as they are talking and laughing over the recent Summer XXXtreme supercard and cruise.  Lalita is dressed casually with her long dark hair pulled up in a high pony and wearing a dark body hugging dress with heels.  Beside her, Georgie looks tomboyish in a pair of trousers with suspenders over a white halter and black converse trainers.  Her hair is curling under a broad brimmed hat that sits at the back of her head.  The friends stop dead in their tracks as they hear a voice call out. 

William Robertson:   Georgie, Georgie…Georgie.

Standing outside of her door, Georgie’s brother William looks relaxed in a rather fitted suit and skinny tie.  Beside him is a rather large suitcase which only makes Georgie roll her eyes as Lalita brings a hand up to cover her quirking mouth that is breaking into a smile.   

Georgie Robertson:   Oh bloody hell

William moves forward to give Georgie a hug and then turning, he puts an arm over the shoulders of her and Lalita to guide them towards the door.  Georgie holds up a hand that has a key chain hanging from a finger.  She inserts the key and turning it, she pushes the door open.  She doesn’t even wait for her brother as she moves inside and leaving her bag near the door, she heads for the bar.  Looking up, she directs a questioning look at the man who moves to sit on the chair opposite the bar.

Georgie Robertson:   What are you doing here Billy? 

William crosses his legs and leans back to rest his arms over the back of the large chair.   

William Robertson:  Granddad sent me over to see what the hold up is.  He’s worried you ain’t moving ahead with the plans.

Georgie Robertson:    Granddad sent you huh?  And if I was to give him a bell…

William Robertson:   Right…he sent me but not for that.  Heat was getting a little hot for me in London so he shipped me here.  Said to come see you and help where I could yeah.  So here I am and need a place to crash.

Georgie Robertson:   You are welcome to stay for a bit but I ain’t going to be putting my life on hold to take care of you yeah.  I still have my wrestling career to work on.  I am sure that I am going to have to be getting ready for a match since I did win at the supercard.  And having beat a former champion, might mean the next step.

William Robertson:   Yeah?  Bloody brilliant Georgie girl.  So where will I be layin’ me head?  In your room Lal?

Lalita just shoots a glare at William who grins and winks at the woman.  Georgie walks towards her suitcase and begins to walk towards her room. She turns at the hall and looks back at her brother.

Georgie Robertson:  You can take the guest room Billy and don’t make me regret it yeah?

William Robertson:  No worries Georgie, I’ll be good as gold.

Georgie just shakes her head and disappears down the hall and into the master bedroom.
Days later, Georgie walks out of the bedroom and heads towards her kitchen in a short robe that covers a dark satin teddy.  Rubbing at her sleepy eyes, and then tousling her hand through her messy curls, she stops short as she is greeted by the sight of a young blonde in a West Ham jersey and little else.  The blonde smiles and holds up the coffee carafe and shakes it slightly. 

Young Blonde:  Coffee?

Georgie Robertson:  Yeah.  And who are you?

Young Blonde:  Oh I’m Destiny.  Billy and I met last night and well he offered me a place to stay here at his apartment.

Georgie Robertson:  His…apartment?  That is really nice of him to offer innit?

Georgie takes a sip of the coffee that Destiny had poured.  Walking to the table, she sits down as another person is heard entering the kitchen.  Dressed in a pair of cartoon boxers and a tee, William looks sleepy but has a grin on his lips.

William Robertson:  Destiny love, any coffee?

Georgie gets to her feet and walks up behind William and leans towards him with a stiff smile.

Georgie Robertson:   Oh Billy, allow me.

William Robertson:  Geo..gie.  What are you doing at home?  I mean my home.

William’s eyes plead with Georgie not to out him to Destiny.  With a nod, Georgie pours a coffee for her brother and then sets the pot back on the coffee maker.  William moves to offer a kiss to the cheek of Destiny who giggles then whispers something into the ear of William befre heading towards his room.  Once the door shuts, William turns to Georgie.

William Robertson:   Thanks Georgie. 

Georgie Robertson:  Thanks?  Why thank me when I am only a guest in YOUR home.

William has the grace to duck his head as he looks guilty.   

William Robertson:  uhhh  ‘Bout that.  Destiny was in a bad way and I figured that you would have said no and she looked so sad.  Was my good deed yeah.  And I am staying here so I brought her home.

Lalita comes into the room dressed in a pair of black pants and a red shirt.  She looks between the siblings who are glaring at each other. 

Lalita:   Did I miss something?

Georgie smirks as she points to her brother. 

Georgie Robertson:   You missed this twat makin’ a plonker of hisself. 

Lalita:  Doesn’t he always?

Georgie Robertson:   Yeah but this time was the one time too many.  Billy this is my house and Destiny is the third…fourth bird you brought home.  If you want to do that, get yourself a hotel room and don’t be claiming this is your house.  I want you to get your bird out of me house…NOW!

Lalita:  If I was you Billy I wouldn’t wait.  Georgie has a match to get ready for and if you don’t want her to practice by kicking your ‘arris, I would hurry.  And Georgie, I just checked the card that was sent and you have a match at Climax Control against Zoey Lukas…a Queen for a day qualifier…whatever that is.

Williamshakes his head as he grabs a cuppa and heads towards his room while Georgie picks up her cup and raises it towards Lalita. 

Georgie Robertson:  Queen for a day yeah?  That is going to be my next goal.  And I am going to win it.

The pair sip their drinks in silence as the scene goes to black with the pair leaning towards each other discussing plans for the show.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Georgie Robertson moves along a hallway.  Around her is the trappings of royalty and in front of her appears a throne and beside it on a velvet pillow is a queen’s crown.  Georgie moves to the throne and turning to face the camera, she sits down to smile regally.

Georgie Robertson:  Climax Control and the start of the next set of qualifiers for an event.  This is the first I have competed in this Queen for a day tournament and one has to wonder just who might be the best person to actually be queen for a day in SCW.  Could it be those that are holding titles?  Or could it be those that are up and comers…the next generation in the bombshell division?

Leaning back, Georgie lets her hands caress the arms of the throne as if getting comfortable in the seat.   

Georgie Robertson:  And this week we see that there have been numerous matches made where bombshells will fight each other to qualify for this queen for a day match.  Management in SCW has put me right in the thick of it.  And obvious choice yeah?  I would think so because if you ask me, who better to be queen than me?  I have beaten champions, I have beaten hall of famers and now I am going to be beating my fellow bombshells to advance to the crown.

Georgie turns to the crown and leans towards it.  She reaches out her fingers to touch it but pulls then up short.  She turns to the camera to offer it a smile. 

Georgie Robertson:   I found out that I would be facing Zoey Lukas in my match at the show this week and I have to say that I wasn’t surprised to see the challenge they are offering me considering that I am starting to get better in the ring where I have begun to focus my anger on hapless bombshells who think that they know me and that I am not going to be a hard person to beat in the ring.  They are thinking wrong.

Georgie Robertson:  This week it is Zoey Lukas.  A big bad bird that thinks she is the next best thing.  I get that you are the big bad Lukas sister that is the toughest woman in the bombshell division.  You have some big bollocks Zoey if you think that I am going to be scared of you.  You are no better than I am if I am honest.  What can you do that I can’t?  Oh yeah, you are big and you are bad and you are strong.  I will give you that.

Georgie waves her hand in dismissal of the comment she just made. 

Georgie Robertson:  Just because you are going to be in the match and that you are oh so confident that you already have me beaten just means that when I put you down and pin those big manly shoulders to the mat, you will realize that you were overconfident when you should have had a healthy dose of common sense to be more concerned about the challenge that I will be giving you in the ring.

Georgie Robertson:  But that is just why you will not be winning the match and will not be advancing to the queen for a day.  You are nothing but common.  If you had a butchers at my record, when it comes to big matches and challengers, I step up and step on them.  I beat Roxi Johnson, the world champion at the time.  I beat former Roulette champion Ariana Angelos at Summer XXXTreme.  And I have a prediction for you Zoey.

Georgie reaches over and picks the crown up from the velvet pillow and holds it in her hands and looks down at it, her tongue slowly outlining her lips before they curl into a smile. 

Georgie Robertson:  I predict that on Sunday, in the match of Zoey Lukas and Georgie Robertson, once the battle is won by yours truly, you will be defeated and I will move on one step closer to queen for a day.

Georgie raises the crown and then very slowly, she sets the crown on her slicked back hair. 

Georgie Robertson:  Long live the queen.

Georgie starts to laugh softly as she leans back on the throne.  The camera backs away from her as she continues to laugh as she offers a regal wave to the camera that then fades to black.